• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins

#2 Posted by Darkchild (41599 posts) - - Show Bio

one frag smashed into tonys chest would tear his suit apart and then his life support would fail and he would die so yeah im going with Chief

#3 Posted by Lantern Prime (13043 posts) - - Show Bio

But he'll heal instantly from that but I get your point!

#4 Posted by ManInTheMountain (1071 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Stormdriven (6453 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Super_Buck (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe movie Iron Man, but not comic Iron Man. At least, not without some major tech and prep on his side.

#7 Edited by Eisenfauste (9212 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Eisenfauste (9212 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man wins every time.

#9 Edited by NinjaWarrior268 (2624 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman. Halo fanboys should stop wanking.

#10 Posted by tparks (5505 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite.

#11 Posted by Killerwasp (7500 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by i_like_swords (18368 posts) - - Show Bio

Teddy bears.

#13 Edited by tparks (5505 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Super_Buck (1592 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by tparks (5505 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

@i_like_swords said:

Teddy bears.

As long as they have prep.

Not the big brown ones.

Well there's no need to get racist, but yes that's true.

#16 Posted by Super_Buck (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

@super_buck said:

@tparks said:

@i_like_swords said:

Teddy bears.

Not the big brown ones.

Not being racist. I'm being sizist.

#17 Edited by i_like_swords (18368 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

@super_buck said:

@tparks said:

@i_like_swords said:

Teddy bears.

Not the big brown ones.

How did a post about teddy bears turn into a race thing within the space of three replies? .. shame on you comic vine.

#18 Posted by Stormdriven (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman. Halo fanboys should stop wanking.

What Halo fanboys? You mean the one, six year old comment that said anything like that? Nice try.

#19 Edited by Noone301994 (8594 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild said:

one frag smashed into tonys chest would tear his suit apart and then his life support would fail and he would die so yeah im going with Chief

This all the way. Iron Man gets stomped!

Just kidding, Iron Man nukes himself for the win.

#20 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10705 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony.. easily.

#21 Posted by marvelfan123 (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

#22 Edited by Noone301994 (8594 posts) - - Show Bio

@dottiestmoon said:

What heat resistance paragraphs?The uni-beam blast he made with 73% power was a temp beam.We get to see how much temp he's putting on the target.That wasn't a one way push attack since he tried melting his target and the target had to weigh alot not not be pushed.I didn't need any other replusor scans.

Before I start I just want to point out that that was like the 3rd Iron Man vs Master Chief thread that you got locked. Aren't you getting it yet? Iron Man stomps Master Chief with utmost ease. He's not in Iron Man's league at all. With that being said, I'll continue. (The heat resistance paragraphs): You keep bringing up your calculations over and over about how Chief resisted blasts from Covenant rifles so he's got X amount of resistance to heat blasts. I'm trying to tell you to stop talking about that because it's irrelevant here. Iron Man, in character, doesn't use the temperature beams. Most of the time he uses these:

Clearly he is pushing these characters back.

Unless you can show me Iron Man using temperature beams more than his "pushing" beams then Chief's heat resistance is irrelevant.

So we're comparing with Iron Man in model 38 even though the topic was about Model 3 Iron man which is made of titanium gold alloy.I admit suits further than model 38 could crush chief unless we're willing to move his class in foreunner combat skin. I was also comparing chief in his oldest suits(Mark IV-V) as well.I don't have much info on chief in his newer suits anyway.Why would you be using Iron Man in his best armor?It doesn't matter if it could knock out characters who seem durable.Marvel takes things out of liberation like halo legends.

What on Earth are you talking about? You made that thread with Bleeding-Edge Iron Man not model 3. You used this picture:

This is Bleeding-Edge Iron Man

And lmao at "It doesn't matter if it could knock out characters that seem durable." They don't "seem" durable. They ARE durable. I've already shown you this. I've shown you Thor's moon busting striking power and then I showed you Ulik and Red Hulk tanking Thor's best hits.

A.Is are made for spartans and were designed for spartans.Even black team had their own A.I and cortana is part of chief arsenal.It's like having a human without it's brain.A bubble shield is his part of his abilities.It does count if it's part of his arsenal.It's like having samus without her power ups which makes her completely useless.The Mark V in TFOR was made for A.Is such as cortana.Cortana is attached to his armor and the bubble shield is as well.Chief can turn on armor lock or the bubble shield anytime his wants.What do you mean he has limited amount of bubble shields?The bubble shield is now a armor ability and has a few secs charge per time he uses it.The bubble shield is attached to his armor all he needs to do is place the device on his armor.Halo 3's equipment are out-dated.What's wrong with chief relying on cortana even though she's apart of his arsenal.There's armor lock as well which makes spartans invincible.A compact generator device on the back of the user generates a powerful shield that offers temporary near-invulnerability to all ground weaponry and sends out an Electromagneticpulse once the lock down is disengaged.

Alright fine whatever I don't care. The point is that Chief couldn't tank that megaton nuke without a bubble shield, armor lock, or Cortana. Iron Man can tank one with his durability ALONE. He doesn't need an A.I., shields, armor lock, nothing but his armor.

The model 2 has steel plating.The model 38 armor has evolved from a bulky iron suit to a highly complex matrix of molecularly-aligned fully crystallized ultra high carbon iron/steel hybrid alloy enhanced by magnetic fields over layers of other ultra hyper alloys like titanium alloy and or tungsten/vanadium alloys reinforced with carbon nano-tubes creating a shell that is pliable, yet capable of amazingly high resilience and protection.His plating didn't take the nukes it's the shield.He was flying out of the area and when the nuke exploded the pressure hit him and his suit adsorbed the heat and radiation.

Prove that his suit absorbed the heat. Prove that his shielding protected him. There is no evidence of any of what you are saying. There is absolutely no dialogue or illustrative evidence in that scan that supports what you are saying.

In the gen 2 he would be closer to 30 tons but in Mark VI gen 1 armor he's in the 10-25 tonsrange.Didn't you read the quotes I retyped from the books or did you ignored them but like of not I'm going to copy and paste them again. Stop repeating yourself without sources.Chief is not out of the league and strength isn't an automatic win.Street level in the Marvel strength scale is about 700 Ib - 2 tons which is chief without his suit.With the Mark IV-V he's in 2-4 tons range and in the Mark VI gen 1 he's in 10-20 tons range.Didn't Frank O'connor stated spartans can flip tanks once in the commentary for halo legends.

Okay I take it back that he's a street leveler. Master Chief would probably be in the super-medium weight class: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/54353/1552489-mu_strength_chart___1981__as_annual_15_.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.comicvine.com/profile/powerherc/lists/marvels-strongest-heroes/20380/?comment_page=2&h=1920&w=527&tbnid=_OmMSktS1w_t_M&zoom=1&tbnh=400&tbnw=109&usg=__qjJ6owII5rJRCZHTmUAut934-9k= (couldn't post the pic for some reason). As you can see, Iron Man is at the top. Even if Chief's not a street leveler he's still out of his league.

He used a temp beam on the guy which was 10,000 K.He uses temp beams and push in beams.He uses push in beam often.He's trying to burn the target.Which model are you talking about .I like you to show me where it says "hot as a nuclear furnace."

Yeah he mostly uses push beams. Okay let me post the nuclear furnace scan one more time:

This is in an older armor too. "Most sophisticated cooling system known to science" This isn't Iron Man speaking, it's the narrator.

He wasn't inside the nuke and he was outside.He mentions that the suit adsorbed the nuke. Heat resistant depends on suit anyway.

Show me in the scan where he says he's absorbing the heat. It only says absorbing the radiation, pal. Nice try though.

The hulk wasn't holding back but he wasn't that much angry.The hulk was out of control so he was not holding back.He was trying to kill cap.But if he was angry enough he would've killed cap in one hit.

The Hulk ALWAYS holds back. He also doesn't kill. So there is no chance that he was trying to kill Captain America because if he was he'd EFFORTLESSLY do it. Funny how you had nothing to say about the Thor scans huh?

Prove it,then.The didact might not be as strong as them but he's in 90-180 tons level and he punches chief alot even without shields.In The Flood 343 spark stated that chief's armor is in class 2 foreunner combat skin while the didact is in class 18 so the didact would've been 9x stronger than chief so 10-20 x 9 = 90-180 tons.Chief also states class 12 CS is 6x stronger than his armor.The brutes are strong basically 10-20+ tons.

Does the Didact have enough strength to lift a 150 billion ton mountain range like the Hulk? Does the Didact have enough strength to destroy moons from shockwaves alone? Tanking the Didact's hits is NOTHING compared to tanking hits from those two. What even makes you say he's at the 90-180 ton level anyway? I played and beat Halo 4 he hardly did anything noteworthy...

Here's proof that Hulk lifted a 150 billion ton mountain.

The Mark IV-V are designed to allow spartans to hit harder than lift more.Chief can punch through wraiths and elite skulls which proof he has enough strength to punch through iron man's armor.He would even kill iron man in 1-3 punches if he was in the model 1-3 suits.

Lmao this made me laugh out loud. Wraiths and Elites barely have ANY durability compared to his Iron Man armor.

You might be impressed with this one the most since you love calculations so much. Hercules was able to lift the planet Earth for several hours. The Earth weighs 5.972 sextillion tons.

I also want to note that Iron Man wasn't knocked out after ANY of these hits. Also, if you were impressed with the Hercules durability feat it's important to note that Hulk and Thor have both beaten Hercules before. If Thor, Hercules, and Hulk couldn't knock Iron Man out in "1-3 punches" what makes you think Chief can?

Still you haven't read the books which states his strength and etc..The games are full of mechanics and the best you can get is the story.There barely any info in the games.None of chief's abilities were ever stated in the games they were all stated in the books.My sources are fine better than sources you could get from halo or metroid.You stated that sgt johnson wasn't wearing armor which was dumb.I don't get 100% my info on the wiki.Your fault if you randomly think it has false facts.I also gave scans and quotes which didn't came from wikis and what makes you think you know the halo wiki better than me.Didn't you bother reading the topic and i clearly said model 3.

You are such a hypocrite. I GUARANTEE that you haven't even touched or gazed at an actual Iron Man comic and you claim to be an expert and that I don't know what I'm talking about.

According to the psi of T-A ,spartans should be in 142 tons level.Don't you know your math?The tensile strength of T-A is 142 tons so how the hell did Naomi-10 rip the metal if she can't bench the strength.I don't think you actually understand.The feat naomi-10 pulled was in the Mark VII armor not the same armor which chief wears currently.In halo 2-3 he's wearing the Mark VI gen 1 and in halo 4 he is wearing the Mark gen 2 which is the prototype of the Mark VII.I'm guessing you think all the suits the spartans wear are the same.The suit Naomi-10 wears is new to the halo lore.You better know your math about psi and substance tensile strength.Chief isn't a 142 tonner only if he gets the Mark VII.He wears the Mark VI gen 2 now which is the prototype of the Mark VII.In the mark VI gen 1 his strength is 10-20 tons.

Lmao "don't you know your math?" I guarantee you that the writers didn't intend for Naomi-10 to be able to bench 142 tons. You rely way too much on calculations and don't seem to understand that sometimes things in comics happen for plot reasons. You are saying that Chief doesn't have that suit so now I'm wondering why is this even relevant?

Again give proof if they can beat an incineration cannon or spartan laser.Stop making things up in thin air.Proof me if it can knock out the didact or a precursor.Next time don't pull thing out of your a$$.The didact took a 30 megaton nuke which is more than being outside of a 1-5 megaton nuke which iron man took.Iron Man replsuors in the Mark are 2 gigs according to an avengers comic.Which is lower than a spartan laser which takes 4-6 shots to kill 343 spark.The unsc ships fire (terawatt range) and the mac gun fires in (teraton ranage).

I already provided proof kid. I showed Iron Man EASILY knocking out beings with his repulsors that could also EASILY tank a 30 megaton nuke. THAT'S my proof. Red Hulk and Ulik are more durable than the Didact and Precursor especially if the best feat they have is getting hit by a 30 MT nuke lol. That's child play for them. Stop judging and measuring Iron Man's repulsor power in gigs and watts. We measure the strength of his repulsors by feats. Again with the spartan laser garbage... IRON MAN CAN ABSORB OR DODGE THE BLAST.

You barely know what you're talking about and you need to start comparisons instead showing all of iron man's hardcore feats and saying his repulsors is way more power full than any halo weapon and ignoring the fact what the Mac guns fires(teraton range) or what the unsc ships fire( terrawatt).Why would you be here if your info on halo or metroid is weak and you make alot of random statements.I shouldn't be talking to you.which is why this is my last reply for you.

Lmao. Again, you mad? You don't know ANYTHING about Iron Man. Just because you read some Wiki sources you think that makes you an expert or at my level of knowledge of Iron Man? That's absolutely not true, just like if I read Wiki sources I wouldn't be at your level of knowledge of Master Chief. Wiki sources aren't reliable bud.

Stop making things up again without prove.Show me the durability of class 18 forerunner CS or else i'll have to assume it came out of thin air.The scatter shot didn't even drain the shields of the armor but it did damage.Proof me if iron man's armor is more powerful and just stop assuming things out of thin air.You can't absorb promthean weapons they'll incinerate iron man and they aren't made of nuclear energy or plasma or what earth has today.Promthean weapons fire Ionized Particles.The didact's armor tanked a 30 megaton nuke and later teleported from slipspace and fell from skyscaper from the air .He later kills black team(4-5 spartan-II team) with his bare hands.Iron man at best only survived a 1-5 megaton nuke.I'm pretty sure Iron man flies up to march 8 and chief can teleport.When did he ran march 45+?

Lmao I don't even know where to start in this paragraph. How about I ignore all of your baseless assumption and skip to the end. Iron Man flew at MACH 45+ in this comic.

Here is Ironman going from Sydney, Australia to the great barrier reef, under 1 minute 57 seconds. It took him 1 minute 57 seconds, or 117 seconds to travel about 1750 km. That's about 15 kmps or mach 45-46.

Iron Man is actually MUCH faster than Mach 45 though. He's flown to the Sun in a couple of panels and flown past Earth in one panel.

These weapons worked on promthean knights and killed them in one 1 shot.I highly doubt Iron man is more durable than a knight.You have to show me cals on the incineration cannon and sources instead of making it up.They incinerate anything you should do some reading in the halo wiki for once or halo 4 guide.They were never used on Celestials or gods so there's no reason why it can't.The incineration cannon was designed to incinerate forerunners in the forerunner/flood war.You don't have further proof if it can't incinerate anything and i don't care if you feel like it can't incenerate anything.It uses a similar energy to the composer which incinerate anything with flesh or metal.Once tony is incinerated he's gone, no more.

Saying "I highly doubt" isn't proof that anything is more durable than Iron Man. The way that you determine who has better durability, strength, speed, etc. feats is you examine the best feats of both characters and whichever has better feats wins. You don't use wiki sources alone either. I doubt a Promethean Knight has any durability feats that are even remotely close to Iron Man's, especially when he tanks hits from beings that can bust moons (Thor) and destroy planets (Hulk).

LMFAO the truth finally comes out! The incineration cannon from Halo can destroy Celestials now! HAHAHAHA! Celestials can tank planet busting hits but would get vaporized just because the Wiki says so? Since you didn't look up "no-limits fallacy" like I told you, I'll just post the definition for you:

"The no limits fallacy is the illogical idea that a poorly understood phenomenon can be extrapolated to infinity or assumed to not have any maximum value or threshold"

It's ridiculous to say that just because the Wiki description says, "it can incinerate anything in its path" that it can literally incinerate ANYTHING without stopping. Can God Himself be incinerated by it? Do you get the picture yet?

The model 1 is made of iron,model 2 is made of steel and model 3+ is titanium gold alloy.Some of his suits use steel or titanium.It depends on what suit you're talking about.Chief would beat Iron man in Mk 1-20 and he would as well beat the movie iron man(who he has the strength advantage against).

That's literally just your opinion that Iron Man would lose in all of those scenarios. Chief still doesn't have an answer for the flight or speed advantage that nearly every Iron Man armor has over him (even the movie version).

In the halo wiki you're not allowed to edit it unless you have permission from the owner.Halo wiki shows it's sources and is better than most wikis.You can't prove me wrong because you have no proof.

It's not worth it to prove you wrong because you are stubborn and won't listen to reason or anyone that disagrees with you. Okay, going off of your "reasonable" logic, prove to me that Iron Man can't destroy a planet with his bare hands then. "You can't prove me wrong because you have no proof."

Hopefully you will see this comment and be able to respond before it gets locked like the rest of the Iron Man vs Master Chief threads. LOL

#23 Posted by NotATreeABush (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man wins with easy

#24 Edited by patrat18 (11146 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by DottiestMoon (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man in model 1-20 would sadly lose to a fight with chief.If it was movie iron man chief would beat any Iron Man in model 1-42 basically.

#26 Posted by Oboga (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man wins in a massive stomp

#27 Posted by Cogitate (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man stompfest.

#28 Posted by JuzaCloud (434 posts) - - Show Bio

@dottiestmoon: There you go. I knew you would come. You know that guy pretty much dismantled your rebuttals right?

#29 Posted by DottiestMoon (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@dottiestmoon: There you go. I knew you would come. You know that guy pretty much dismantled your rebuttals right?

Which guy?

#30 Edited by XBleeding_EdgeX (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Repulsor tech is 100X more advanced than a spartan lazer which... would toast the queef. So... Tony beats John all day.

#31 Posted by RandomSid (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man in model 1-20 would sadly lose to a fight with chief.If it was movie iron man chief would beat any Iron Man in model 1-42 basically.

I swear you have got to be the biggest Master Chief fanboy there is. In the other thread you lost hugely in the debate, why try again here?

On a side note...why was this brought back up after being stagnant for 5 months?

#32 Posted by DottiestMoon (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Repulsor tech is 100X more advanced than a spartan lazer which... would toast the queef. So... Tony beats John all day.

Proof it then.The repulsors at best fire up to 2 gigawatts according to an avengers comic.The spartan laser fires 6.05 gigawatt from per shot and has a total energy of 121 gigawatts.Also the Uni-beam can fire 10,000K in 73% power however a senitial beam fires 15,000K in 5-10% power.Tony only beats Chief if we're comparing him in model 20+

#33 Posted by RandomSid (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@xbleeding_edgex said:

Proof it then.The repulsors at best fire up to 2 gigawatts according to an avengers comic.The spartan laser fires 6.05 gigawatt from per shot and has a total energy of 121 gigawatts.Also the Uni-beam can fire 10,000K in 73% power however a senitial beam fires 15,000K in 5-10% power.Tony only beats Chief if we're comparing him in model 20+

I'm pretty sure I've seen a scan before of the Unibeam firing in the terawatt output level.

#34 Posted by DottiestMoon (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@dottiestmoon said:

@xbleeding_edgex said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen a scan before of the Unibeam firing in the terawatt output level.

The repulors can fire in petawatt levels which is above terawatt but that's in model 27+ and he need's to absorb energy from a nuclear power plant or some something with a high source of energy.

#35 Posted by RandomSid (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid said:

@dottiestmoon said:

@xbleeding_edgex said:

The repulors can fire in petawatt levels which is above terawatt but that's in model 27+ and he need's to absorb energy from a nuclear power plant or some something with a high source of energy.

Oh, and you are talking about the Mark 3 suit that fires in the 2 gigawatt range. That is literally one of his first, and weakest suits. The current Bleeding Edge suit is MASSIVELY more powerful.

#36 Posted by DottiestMoon (173 posts) - - Show Bio
@dottiestmoon said:

I swear you have got to be the biggest Master Chief fanboy there is. In the other thread you lost hugely in the debate, why try again here?

On a side note...why was this brought back up after being stagnant for 5 months?

What makes you think I'm a MC fanboy and I'm not the biggest.It depends which Iron Man I'm comparing.I didn't lose in the previous debate and it was locked before I could even make a post.I didn't lost it's because the previous debate was locked before I could even make replies and I'm not online 24/7 ,I have a life.

This somehow went to my inbox and the previous debate was locked.If you want to make a master chief vs iron man debate at least tell me what model you're giving tony or chief.

#37 Posted by RandomSid (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid said:
@dottiestmoon said:

What makes you think I'm a MC fanboy and I'm not the biggest.It depends which Iron Man I'm comparing.I didn't lose in the previous debate and it was locked before I could even make a post.I didn't lost it's because the previous debate was locked before I could even make replies and I'm not online 24/7 ,I have a life.

This somehow went to my inbox and the previous debate was locked.If you want to make a master chief vs iron man debate at least tell me what model you're giving tony or chief.

The thread I am talking about you replied at least 15 times and yeah, the other person refuted every claim you made. But even when told, and shown something at least 5 times you still refused to believe it and kept repeating the same things that had already been refuted.

#38 Posted by DottiestMoon (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@dottiestmoon said:
@randomsid said:
@dottiestmoon said:

The thread I am talking about you replied at least 15 times and yeah, the other person refuted every claim you made. But even when told, and shown something at least 5 times you still refused to believe it and kept repeating the same things that had already been refuted.

My internet gigs is low so it's hard posting okay.I still don't get what thread you're talking about and no one refuted every claim i made.I don't know what you're talking give me the guy's name.If it's the Noone guy he never refuted any of my claims on halo since he barely know's about it's lore.The best he's done is arguing about the repuslors or iron man in any random suit.In the Master chief vs iron man thread which had a discussion about the Iron Man suit being Emp proof.He is barely knows about the EMPs in the halo lore and he doesn't know they EMP shielding.Be specific and yes I was doing a comparison with Iron Man in Model 3 which armor is made of titanium gold alloy which means it can be easily pierce by chief weapons.I'm doing a comparison with a standard chief and standard iron man not their newer versions.

#39 Posted by RandomSid (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid said:

@dottiestmoon said:
@randomsid said:
@dottiestmoon said:

My internet gigs is low so it's hard posting okay.I still don't get what thread you're talking about and no one refuted every claim i made.I don't know what you're talking give me the guy's name.If it's the Noone guy he never refuted any of my claims on halo since he barely know's about it's lore.The best he's done is arguing about the repuslors or iron man in any random suit.In the Master chief vs iron man thread which had a discussion about the Iron Man suit being Emp proof.He is barely knows about the EMPs in the halo lore and he doesn't know they EMP shielding.Be specific and yes I was doing a comparison with Iron Man in Model 3 which armor is made of titanium gold alloy which means it can be easily pierce by chief weapons.I'm doing a comparison with a standard chief and standard iron man not their newer versions.

Well now I can't even find the other thread. Went to google to look it up and it found it but when I click on it, it gives a 404 error. The thread was

Master Chief vs Iron man vs Samus Aran

#40 Posted by DottiestMoon (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@dottiestmoon said:

@randomsid said:

@dottiestmoon said:
@randomsid said:
@dottiestmoon said:

Well now I can't even find the other thread. Went to google to look it up and it found it but when I click on it, it gives a 404 error. The thread was

Still buddy none of my claims were refuted I gave my sources which were correct.I proved that the Uni-Beam will be useless against the Mark Vi armor.It probably got deleted or locked.

#41 Posted by RandomSid (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid said:

@dottiestmoon said:

@randomsid said:

@dottiestmoon said:
@randomsid said:
@dottiestmoon said:

Still buddy none of my claims were refuted I gave my sources which were correct.I proved that the Uni-Beam will be useless against the Mark Vi armor.It probably got deleted or locked.

You didn't prove anything. You didn't prove that the Halo EMP's would work against Iron Man who has EMP shielding. You didn't prove that the Unibeam would be useless against Master Chief. You didn't prove that Master Chief could even hurt Iron Man in the Extremis Armor. You posted stuff about Halo and used it against the Mark 3 Suit, just like you are doing now and refused to listen to or believe anything posted against you.

#42 Edited by DottiestMoon (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid said:

@dottiestmoon said:

@randomsid said:

@dottiestmoon said:

@randomsid said:

@dottiestmoon said:
@randomsid said:
@dottiestmoon said:

You didn't prove anything. You didn't prove that the Halo EMP's would work against Iron Man who has EMP shielding. You didn't prove that the Unibeam would be useless against Master Chief. You didn't prove that Master Chief could even hurt Iron Man in the Extremis Armor. You posted stuff about Halo and used it against the Mark 3 Suit, just like you are doing now and refused to listen to or believe anything posted against you.

EMP shielding can have different effects on different Iron Man suit models.The Iron man armor has a shielding against EMPs but it has only been used against solar flares nothing relating to what a plasma pistol,power drain or those grenades used from the Headhunters.The Emps i listed drain shielding even from the Mark V-VI which is EMP proof but it's shields still get drain by such those Emps.Trust a plasma pistol or power drain is going to drain Tony's EMP shielding.I'm never made a comparison with Iron Man in Extremis Armor(model 30) but as I said before models 20+ is going to wreck Master chief.It's also hard to to judge since there's barley any info on the suit i could use.It is related to the model 38 which armor's main composite is Iron/Platinum according to the avengers vs X-men Vol 1 comic.I even did some comparisons with suits model 3+.I posted stuff from quotes and scans from the halo books and I used them against suits Model 3+ but i wanted to do a comparison on the model 3.I'm not doing that now if I was I would've got my scans and quotes posted here.What did i refused to listen tell me and you're afraid to go into details aren't you?I only believe if something is wrong unless some one proofs it's wrong.No one has currently.Oh yeah here's proof that the UNI-beam is almost useless against the chief:

When Tony used the Uni-Beam as a Temp beam it fires 10,000 kelvin at 73% power and at 100% it's going to be about 11,717 K.So how would this effect the master chief?In the Halo Ghost of Onyx page 156 the Sentinel beams used by the Sentinels at Onyx were a golden color, with temperatures as high as 15,000 Kelvin at 5% power.It takes 20% power to kill a spartan in Mark VI armor which is 60000 K.The shields could take up to a 10% fire of the beam which is 30000 K.Since Iron Man's Uni-beam at 100% can fire a 11,717 K beam at 100% it would be able to drain about 1/3 of chief's energy shields at 100% power out put.Enough to hurt chief though but hard to judge if we're comparing with the current master chief.At least I added sources.

#43 Posted by RandomSid (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid said:

@dottiestmoon said:

EMP shielding can have different effects on different Iron Man suit models.The Iron man armor has a shielding against EMPs but it has only been used against solar flares nothing relating to what a plasma pistol,power drain or those grenades used from the Headhunters.The Emps i listed drain shielding even from the Mark V-VI which is EMP proof but it's shields still get drain by such those Emps.Trust a plasma pistol or power drain is going to drain Tony's EMP shielding.I'm never made a comparison with Iron Man in Extremis Armor(model 30) but as I said before models 20+ is going to wreck Master chief.It's also hard to to judge since there's barley any info on the suit i could use.It is related to the model 38 which armor's main composite is Iron/Platinum according to the avengers vs X-men Vol 1 comic.I even did some comparisons with suits model 3+.I posted stuff from quotes and scans from the halo books and I used them against suits Model 3+ but i wanted to do a comparison on the model 3.I'm not doing that now if I was I would've got my scans and quotes posted here.What did i refused to listen tell me and you're afraid to go into details aren't you?I only believe if something is wrong unless some one proofs it's wrong.No one has currently.Oh yeah here's proof that the UNI-beam is almost useless against the chief:

When Tony used the Uni-Beam as a Temp beam it fires 10,000 kelvin at 73% power and at 100% it's going to be about 11,717 K.So how would this effect the master chief?In the Halo Ghost of Onyx page 156 the Sentinel beams used by the Sentinels at Onyx were a golden color, with temperatures as high as 15,000 Kelvin at 5% power.It takes 20% power to kill a spartan in Mark VI armor which is 60000 K.The shields could take up to a 10% fire of the beam which is 30000 K.Since Iron Man's Uni-beam at 100% can fire a 11,717 K beam at 100% it would be able to drain about 1/3 of chief's energy shields at 100% power out put.Enough to hurt chief though but hard to judge if we're comparing with the current master chief.At least I added sources.

Ok, right now, because it is so late I am only going to comment on your scan. The math is wrong. You are going by what? The scan shows that at 54% it is 6,327 K and at 73% it is at 10,073 K. However, there is a 19% difference between 54% and 73%, there is a 3,746 degree difference. So dividing 3746 degrees by 19 you get that each degree would raise the temp by 197.157 degrees. So, that being the case, at 54% the temperature should be 10,646.478 K. At 73% it should be 14,392.461 K. And at 100% it should be 19,715.7 K. That is almost double your estimates and with better math.

Now, you say you added sources, but I don't see any. All I see is you saying that Master Chief can take "this much heat". That isn't a source. A source is when you post exactly where you got your "quote" from. You haven't done that in any of your debates about Master Chief.

#44 Edited by DottiestMoon (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid said:

@dottiestmoon said:

@randomsid said:

@dottiestmoon said:

Ok, right now, because it is so late I am only going to comment on your scan. The math is wrong. You are going by what? The scan shows that at 54% it is 6,327 K and at 73% it is at 10,073 K. However, there is a 19% difference between 54% and 73%, there is a 3,746 degree difference. So dividing 3746 degrees by 19 you get that each degree would raise the temp by 197.157 degrees. So, that being the case, at 54% the temperature should be 10,646.478 K. At 73% it should be 14,392.461 K. And at 100% it should be 19,715.7 K. That is almost double your estimates and with better math.

Now, you say you added sources, but I don't see any. All I see is you saying that Master Chief can take "this much heat". That isn't a source. A source is when you post exactly where you got your "quote" from. You haven't done that in any of your debates about Master Chief.

I found two ways to cal how much 100%.You could 2x the 54% which would leave a extra 4% and at 104% the beam will be in 12,474 K still lower than a sentital beam or monitor beam which fires 30000K per shot and yet is only strong enough to drain chief's shields in the Mark VI gen 1(halo 2-3 armor).Or you could try this way:

6,327 divide 27 is equal to 2% which is 234.3 K and than times that by 50 which is 11,716.6 K which is still below a Sentinal beam at 5%.Your math is actually wrong and 73% is not 14,392 K it's 10,073 K which displayed in the scan.15,000 K is a Sentinal Beam a 5% anyway and even if your math was right it's not close enough to a Sentinal Beam at 10+%.You played halo 3?The beam fires 5% per shot and takes about 20% to kill a spartan and about 10% to drain shields.Why would this come out of a quote of it came from game play?It's only a quote if it came from a book.I did use quotes in my debates well only the ones you saw.Stop making things up.I once copy and pasted a qoutes from halo glasslands,Ghost of onyx and The Flood in my previous debates.

#45 Posted by DottiestMoon (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: Can you give me the quote about the armor giving spartans the strength of 2 tons from halo encyclopedia.

#46 Posted by ComicStooge (14738 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony punches through his skull

#47 Posted by RandomSid (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid said:

@dottiestmoon said:

@randomsid said:

@dottiestmoon said:

I found two ways to cal how much 100%.You could 2x the 54% which would leave a extra 4% and at 104% the beam will be in 12,474 K still lower than a sentital beam or monitor beam which fires 30000K per shot and yet is only strong enough to drain chief's shields in the Mark VI gen 1(halo 2-3 armor).Or you could try this way:

6,327 divide 27 is equal to 2% which is 234.3 K and than times that by 50 which is 11,716.6 K which is still below a Sentinal beam at 5%.Your math is actually wrong and 73% is not 14,392 K it's 10,073 K which displayed in the scan.15,000 K is a Sentinal Beam a 5% anyway and even if your math was right it's not close enough to a Sentinal Beam at 10+%.You played halo 3?The beam fires 5% per shot and takes about 20% to kill a spartan and about 10% to drain shields.Why would this come out of a quote of it came from game play?It's only a quote if it came from a book.I did use quotes in my debates well only the ones you saw.Stop making things up.I once copy and pasted a qoutes from halo glasslands,Ghost of onyx and The Flood in my previous debates.

Since I can't sleep, I actually explained how I got my calculations. The fact of the matter is they didn't say how they got the numbers. And because it is not a steady increase, you can't really calculate how much it would be at 100%. You do not know the growth rate. The growth rate doesn't fit with taking the temperature at 54% and dividing it by 54 for the percentage, then multiplying that number by 73. No matter how you calc it, without the growth rate you can't know how high the temperature would be at 100%. And, because of the way they did it with faulty math, you could just as easily say that the temperature grows exponentially the higher the percentage.

Nothing was made up, you just fail to comprehend simple math. And, you claimed to back up your post with sources, but once again, you didn't. All you have is what you say whereas others who have debated with you have shown scans to prove their point. Until you can actually back up your claims you are nothing more than a Master Chief fanboy. And by the way, the previous thread got locked because it was a Mismatch in Iron Man's favor.

#48 Posted by Jacthripper (6881 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by RandomSid (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: @saren: @jedixman: Been done to death, mismatch, etc. lock please.

This one is actually 7 years old so probably one of the first ones, but I do agree that it is a mismatch.

#50 Posted by Jacthripper (6881 posts) - - Show Bio