Master Chief vs Iron Man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for obeliskthetormenter
ObeliskTheTormenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Master Chief has 1 hour to prepare against Iron man and can use any weapon in his arsenal including Promethean weapons, battle takes place in a crowded city

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Can Cortana be used during the prep, and if she can, does she have rampancy? If no Cortana then John loses this battle, unless the Halo rings count as any weaponry.

ObeliskTheTormenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: no I wanna see if Master Chief can do this on his own, I was trying to prove to my friend that he can't

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ObeliskTheTormenter: One, you don't have to make threads to prove your point. It will just get locked. Anyways, Chief loses since he can't do much in an hour.

ObeliskTheTormenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Well it wasn't only for that it was also to see what other people think about this battle too I find it an interesting scenario specially if Chief has Promethean weapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ObeliskTheTormenter: Just saying that Master Chief would lose this battle horribly.

ObeliskTheTormenter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: I was thinking that at first too but my friend led me to believe that Promethean weapons would be able to decommission Iron Man, and what about if Master Chief were to use power drain or bubble shield to his advantage?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#8  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Unless the the Pillar of Autumn counts as a weapon Chief loses

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sethlol

Tony stomps Master Chef.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By z3ro180

Master chief loses.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Laurcus

It would depend on what suit specifically Iron Man has. Some of his earlier suits could take significant damage from a Binary Rifle, Spartan Laser, or Incineration Cannon. In general though there's not much The Chief could do against Iron Man, and Tony has more than enough power to put him down.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

Unfair match.

RetardedMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RetardedMonkey

Iron man wins everyday.

thefusescape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By thefusescape

I dunno. Even on his own Chief is DEADLY. His pistols shoot like .50 cals. If you say iron man wouldn't be damaged you are lying. I mean chief has survived things Iron man couldn't. He could jetpack after him for all I know. And his accuracy and weapons could definitly hurt iron man. I hate uneducated answers from some people, even though I do them I have no right to. MC takes it.

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By mk111

My man Iron Man wins this match!

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Iron Man

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NeonGameWave

Iron Man takes this.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Tony stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefusescape said:

I dunno. Even on his own Chief is DEADLY. His pistols shoot like .50 cals. If you say iron man wouldn't be damaged you are lying. I mean chief has survived things Iron man couldn't. He could jetpack after him for all I know. And his accuracy and weapons could definitly hurt iron man. I hate uneducated answers from some people, even though I do them I have no right to. MC takes it.

.50 cals? Yeah, well Iron Man has tanked direct hits from Thor's Mjolnir hammer, punches from Hulk, and complete decimation.

Look, I love Chief as much as the next guy, and John will certainly put up a fight before going down (especially if he has Forerunner weaponry which will boost his chances of winning since they automatically incinerate an enemy. Problem is, Iron Man may be too fast for them to actually hit), but he's outclassed here.

Also, to be honest, the toughest things Chief has tanked is atmospheric re-entry, slipspace combat, extreme PSI, and more, which Iron Man can easily replicate.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MorganFreeman

Tony being able to fly makes this interesting. And he can dish out damage superior to the Spartan Laser, which certainly makes me believe Tony can bypass Chief's shielding and armor.

The main thing is Chief's inability to really hurt Tony all that much. Tony's armor has withstood rockets fairly well and the RPG is one of the more powerful weapons the Chief can wield.

ToO_RaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ToO_RaW

Iron Man wins this easily.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Frocharocha

@jeanroygrant said:

Unfair match.

The Didact would lift him up and crash him by the inside. Anyway, how fast at ground can Iron Man can be? How much strong he's with his armor? Master Chief can run like 300mph and weights up around 400 tons. he isn't that weak.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CalebHara

Tony would rip him limb from limb.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony disposes of Master Chief and then nails Pepper.

TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheCowman

If it was a straight armor vs. armor boxing match, the Chief might have a chance. But Iron Man's suit just has too much stuff crammed into every inch of it. Lasers, rockets, sensors, sonics, bombs, EMPs, shielding, flight, and who knows what else.

The Chief puts up a heroic effort, but Tony deals with beings on the level of Hulk and Thor on a regular basis. Iron Man takes this.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ComocYahweh

Iron man would move in slowmotion to Master Chief, his reflexes and vision is so heightened that he could pick up a gun and headshot Iron Man before he an react.

Avatar image for swordandshields
SwordandShields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SwordandShields

Extremis Armor solves any speed advantage, if there was any. Iron Man kills Chief handily.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Stark wins...

This not even close.

Jest3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jest3r

Honestly im a huge Master Chief and Iron Man fan. This seems like it might come down to a just more than Iron Man being able to fly and toys he's got. Just remember to take in to account that Chief has never had seemed to have an issue with the power running his suit. His shields are also rechargeable and he has been trained since the age of 6 years old to beat enemies who are more technologically advanced and is one of the few Spartans who preaches not to completely fall back on technology to survive. For me it comes down to the man inside the suit as much as the suit itself. Chief is about 7 feet tall without the armor and has ceramic bone enhancements, genetic modifications to his muscles to make him stupid strong and fast, and a mentality of winning or dying. Contrary to what was said above though he cant run 300 mph and doesn't weigh 400 tons. Chief wasn't the fastest Spartan 2 but im pretty sure flat out he can get up to roughly 60 mph in his armor. The armor weighs about 300 kg and enhances speed and strength so greatly that ONLY Spartans have the right genetic mods and bone mods to run it because of how sensitive it is or it will literally move so quickly that it will break the bones of any normal human. Plus too there are 7 variations of MJOLNIR armor (Only Naomi-010 has this variation as of the current lore i believe). Chiefs i believe is either 5 or 6 in the games. Mark 7 updates itself constantly via nanotechnology so thats some pretty legit stuff even up against Senor Stark. If Tony was gonna contend with that he needs to bring his big guns and take out Chief extremely quickly and from far away. If he gets anywhere near Chief he'll get his helmet ripped off and his face pushed through the back of his head. And if you give Tony Jarvis then you should give Cortana to Chief. Idk if that was a stipulation or not.

In short id give it to Tony if he didn't fuck around and allow Chief any momentary advantage but in a long running battle with his luck, 40 years of combat experience, and tactical prowess i could see Chief winning. Plus with the completely combat mindset of Chief and an hour to get the lay of the land, especially with Cortana i think he stands a solid chance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComocYahweh said:

Iron man would move in slowmotion to Master Chief, his reflexes and vision is so heightened that he could pick up a gun and headshot Iron Man before he an react.

How would he headshot him if his armor tanks things far more powerful than guns.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Frocharocha said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Unfair match.

The Didact would lift him up and crash him by the inside. Anyway, how fast at ground can Iron Man can be? How much strong he's with his armor? Master Chief can run like 300mph and weights up around 400 tons. he isn't that weak.

He isn't, but compared to Iron Man, he's nothing.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ComocYahweh

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@ComocYahweh said:

How would he headshot him if his armor tanks things far more powerful than guns.

the Halo guns are much more powerful than modern ones.

sage1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sage1000

MC takes it. First of all beyond the suit tony is just a civilian, a very smart one but still a civilian while John as been in training since 5 and was the best and with the enhancements Dr Halsey added which I believe is comparable to the super serum of captain America. Another factor to consider is the Mjolnir armor, it was built to move at the speed of thought and it can take a sustainable level of damage and then there's Cortana, what stops her from simply hacking into Tony's suit and killing him? and with forerunner's weaponry this turns into a curbstomp

MC is just like captain America in iron's man armor, just saying.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@ObeliskTheTormenter said:

Master Chief has 1 hour to prepare against Iron man and can use any weapon in his arsenal including Promethean weapons, battle takes place in a crowded city

Chief gets stomped horribly. Iron Man's last suit could tank a tactical nuke at 2% shielding. His current suit is waaaay stronger. Chief logically cannot hurt Ironman at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComocYahweh said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@ComocYahweh said:

the Halo guns are much more powerful than modern ones.

Unless you're talking about Forerunner weapons Iron Man can tank it.

WALLCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WALLCRAWLER

Masterchief can take on the covenant army I don't think iron man could

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ximpossibrux

Masterchief can take on the covenant army I don't think iron man could

Are you joking? Ironman would rip the Covenant apart. And besides Chief was backed up by the entire UNSC, ODST, and Elites with weapons, vehicles and transport supplied to him. Even Arbiter was with him for the majority of Halo 3.

Also he didn't take down the entire Covenant, the war with the Covenant started a long time before Chief was even deployed, as Spartans, Marines and ODST took the fight to the covenant first.

Hell in Halo Reach if Noble Team didn't risk their lives Chief would of been killed in a tube.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Chibi_cute

Tony stomps. Extremis armor can tank missiles, artillery shells plasma weaponry and can even barely do significant damage to the armor. His palm blaster if repeatedly fired will shred masterchief's armor.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

No need to bump a mismatched battle guys.