• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by IGeektim (15 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Much as I love Chief, Tony takes it, flight and way too much blasting power for Chief to handle

#3 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman with unbelivable flying curbstomp
#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" Ironman with unbelivable flying curbstomp "

#5 Posted by SlimJ87D (10547 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, playing as Ironman during the Halo run sounds really awesome right now!

I just imagine Tony running through and owning them all and then hacking all their computers and really screwing them over!

#6 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

tony destroys him

#7 Posted by IGeektim (15 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D said:
" Man, playing as Ironman during the Halo run sounds really awesome right now!  I just imagine Tony running through and owning them all and then hacking all their computers and really screwing them over! "
Epic
#8 Posted by this guy (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man

#9 Posted by RetardedMonkey (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony stomps the guy with many fanboys.

#10 Edited by VaporishLicense (132 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man stompss, tony is a fuckin cheater with his suit uses auto aim like a little bitch, no fuckin skills. and flies away when about to get spartan lasered like a little bitch. master chief on the other hand, pure skills with or without armor. master chief is better than iron man in everywayy except for fire power and super strength. master chief is better at killing aliens, using guns, h2h combat, better voice, better hero, and a better heart. iron man wins because hes a cheater that happens to be a genius at making suits, lets see what happens when master chiefs luck rises and iron man suit mal funtions.

ok i love iron man, but i love master chief so much more that it looks like i hate iron man

#11 Posted by johncena (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaporishlicense: Dude,just relax,ok?

And theres a difference bettwen cheater and smart,ok?

#12 Posted by leonkarlen123 (5097 posts) - - Show Bio

Master chief via pulse gun and plasma sword. Iron man never survived a blast from plasma. Plasma sword cut through anything. Crystal, metal, bones and stone. He can defiantly lift more than 60 tons and can run faster than you can imagine.

He survived a crash on earth from space. Beat up many trained fighters at age 14.

Dont bring that shit he tanked a hit by mjolnir. a crash from space is so much harder.

Not to mention his shield. Wont let rockets or laser strikes go trough it. If iron man get down to the ground. Then Chief grabs tony and put the plasma sword through his guts and spill them all over the place.

#13 Posted by dondave (38772 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony

#14 Posted by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief via Halo 1 pistol.

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20424 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief via Halo 1 pistol.

Winter Soldier > Iron Man

Winter Soldier < Master Chief

Therefore...

Master Chief > Iron Man

#LOGIC

#16 Posted by MonsterStomp (19852 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man

#18 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20424 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Noone301994 (6196 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Rouflex (19512 posts) - - Show Bio

Stark

#21 Posted by Jeepeh (4191 posts) - - Show Bio

Master chief via pulse gun and plasma sword. Iron man never survived a blast from plasma. Plasma sword cut through anything. Crystal, metal, bones and stone. He can defiantly lift more than 60 tons and can run faster than you can imagine.

He survived a crash on earth from space. Beat up many trained fighters at age 14.

Dont bring that shit he tanked a hit by mjolnir. a crash from space is so much harder.

Not to mention his shield. Wont let rockets or laser strikes go trough it. If iron man get down to the ground. Then Chief grabs tony and put the plasma sword through his guts and spill them all over the place.

You're epic. XD

#22 Edited by leonkarlen123 (5097 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Mark69707 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@leonkarlen123

When did you see Chief running faster than I can imagine?

How will he beat bleeding edge, who can malfunction other suit just by touching them.

Iron man can lift more than 60 tonns

Tony himself is genuis if he live that year of chief , he can build a better armor.

name one thing chief can do to Iron Man.

#24 Edited by leonkarlen123 (5097 posts) - - Show Bio

@mark69707: Where did you get Bleeding Edge armor from? It is regular as usual.. And Master Chief is a genius himself and got well h2h training.

He got many things to stop Iron Man, for example set people out for danger as an distraction then he stabs him with the Energy Blade.

And if OP doesn't say there is prep.. There is obviously no prep i know your new but read the OP

#25 Posted by Mark69707 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would chief set up dangers?

He can't leave iron man and go for that.

#26 Posted by Frozen (15005 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man one-shots him.

#27 Posted by 106me (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

What bullsh*t. Iron Man roflgodcurbstomps Master Chief.

#28 Posted by Shot (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Cortana can hack into Iron Mans suit since its technology is just modern age and I doubt that its higher tech than the forerunners.

If MC was allowed Forerunner weapons he can 1 hit KO Iron man. With armor piercing rounds with a binary rifle he could shoot Iron man in the head 10 times over before he can even notice that his shields were down. By then his armor would of been vaporized.

Winter Soldier > Iron Man

Winter Soldier <Master Chief stomp

#30 Posted by DottiestMoon (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: Proof me kid,Tony's repuslors fire in 360C and that's going to ineffective against master chief even without energy shields.The Mark Vi armor without energy shields melting point is 5000+C it's going to take 13 blasts from the repuslors to even hurt Chief without energy shields.The Uni-beam is the only weapon tony has which can be effective against the chief.I like to note the uni-beam only fires petawatt level when there's high energy in tony vicinity like a nuclear power station and etc. so he needs outsude help.He also needs to be in the Model 27 to do that and still not even a petawatt beam is going to hurt chief in armor lock or bubble shield.Tony can't heal like master chief.Chief's suit heals him and he also has a healing factor.The suits nanbots and repair damages.He also has rechargeable energy shields and it's going to be like fighting deadpool for tony.Tony's uni-beam at best fires in 1-2 gigawatts.Chief still manages to take blasts from 343's beam which should be in gigawatt levels.The beam from the monitor can put the didact down for a while.Iron man has smart missile but it's more of a mini missile and aren't really strong as a normal missile.It's nothing compared to a 120mm anti-tank missile which chief took even the missile today are 70-80mm.The smart missiles are designed to hit the weak spot of a target and I don't see any places on chief which are considered a weak spot besides the head.Iron man is more resistant to modern day weapons not future.A lot of fanboys said that master chief stuff like master chief can't take too much missiles but chief get's shot at by future tech and the damage in the multiplayer is non-cannon.The modern day weapons today are down by mile compare to the unsc guns.A lot of marvel fans can be stupid some times.Iron man weapons would be ineffective against the spartan.Iron Man's armor got destroyed by Hammers Sidewinder Ex-Wife missile, it was just sheer speed that destroyed it, about Mach 20.Chief took a 120mm anti-tank missile to the face and dished it out which was feat when he was a kid in his older suits guess what his newer suits are way more durable.

The Mk 6 Mjolnir armor is able to withstand .50 caliber rounds, but anything above such as the 14.7x120mm and the 20mm cannon round makes the suit vulnerable to such projectiles. Also, anything above the muzzle velocity of 2000 meters per second can plow right through the titanium. Iron Man's armor is about as thick as a modern MBT laminated kevlar and steel, which is vulnerable to anything above .50 caliber, BMG, Beowulf, and Action Express. It's also notable that the material that Iron Man uses for the suit is extremely vulnerable to heat, whilst the Mk 6 Mjolnir armor isn't.

Tony's plating can withstand anything below .50 BMG. Which means that his automatic weapons, sidearms, and close quarters weapons are almost useless. However, a shot from the Railgun (recoilless carbine) which uses a 40x46mm round traveling speeds up to Mach 40, a shot from the sniper rifle (14.5x117mm), or rocket launcher (120mm HEAT), or Spartan Laser (15 Gigawatt 5 beam burst) or possibly the sticky grenade launcher can severely damage or even disable the Iron Man suit entirely.

#31 Edited by DottiestMoon (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@mark69707 said:

@leonkarlen123

When did you see Chief running faster than I can imagine?

How will he beat bleeding edge, who can malfunction other suit just by touching them.

Iron man can lift more than 60 tonns

Tony himself is genuis if he live that year of chief , he can build a better armor.

name one thing chief can do to Iron Man.

Master chief's running speed in his oldest suit as a kid is 175mph/225kph but he would be faster due to adjusting augmentations and newer suits which makes him even more faster chief.Speed boost makes him run in supersonic speeds.

Tony even in bleeding edge armor would lose to chief and bleeding edge iron man is what I'm using in this entire debate.In bleeding edge armor the only advantage tony has is speed/flight nothing else really.Tony can trying hacking the Mark VI but the suit is unhackable and he would have to hack the spartan's mind which isn't a computer.

Iron man can lift 100 tons but I'm not sure what's current chief's strength is.In the Mark Vi gen 1 he can lift about 30 tons and the gen 2 makes him even more stronger by a unknown factor.It's possibly for the armor to increase chief's strength in a pattern like the other suits.So the gen 2 armor could make him 5x stronger than he was in the gen 1 so he should be able possibly bench 160 tons in the gen 2 armor but don't take it granted.

If he lived in the 26th he would be smart but not a genius.Hasley would still be smarter than him as well as cortana or the covenant and forerunners.He can't really build better armor than the Mark I-VII.The thor buster suit is the only suit which can be better than the Mark I-VII

I can name dozens but it would be a waste of time and the only thing tony has chief doesn't is speed nothing else.I don't see tony coming on top even hulk buster couldn't give him a win.

#32 Posted by Eisenfauste (8618 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if chief had a forerunner combat skin, and forerunner weapons, and a forerunner war sphinx.....then he could win

Currently he won't.

#33 Posted by chaos911 (2857 posts) - - Show Bio

@dottiestmoon: you put a lot work for responses to 8 month old posts

#34 Posted by Night4345 (5510 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony one-shots.

#35 Posted by Mortal (1778 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Noone301994 (6196 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Iron Man stomps this.

#37 Edited by leonkarlen123 (5097 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos911: Well he makes decent points so he is not breaking the rules.

#38 Edited by AnimeLegend68 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief

#39 Posted by Thedailybagel (4822 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony should win, though depending on Chiefs loadout he could make tony work for it.

#40 Posted by DottiestMoon (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@night4345: One shots what?All of tony's weapons are going to useless against master chief.I like you to prove why you say this.The Uni-beam is the only weapon that can hurt chief everything else would fail.The respulsor rays gives 360C fire which is far less hot than one shot from a plasma rife which gives 3000C fire.The Mark Vi without shields has melting point of 5000+C it's going to take shots from the respulsors to even hurt chief without energy shields.The smart missile is more like a mini missile which is deigned to hit the weak spots of the target but is nothing to a 120mm which chief took.The Uni-beam fires 1-2 gigawatt beam but it would a similar damage to 343's beams which chief manage to dish out without too much stress.

#42 Posted by CitizenSentry (293 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by CitizenSentry (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@night4345: One shots what?All of tony's weapons are going to useless against master chief.I like you to prove why you say this.The Uni-beam is the only weapon that can hurt chief everything else would fail.The respulsor rays gives 360C fire which is far less hot than one shot from a plasma rife which gives 3000C fire.The Mark Vi without shields has melting point of 5000+C it's going to take shots from the respulsors to even hurt chief without energy shields.The smart missile is more like a mini missile which is deigned to hit the weak spots of the target but is nothing to a 120mm which chief took.The Uni-beam fires 1-2 gigawatt beam but it would a similar damage to 343's beams which chief manage to dish out without too much stress.

Yet his energy shields can't take more than 4 plasma shots?

#44 Posted by DottiestMoon (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@dottiestmoon said:

Yet his energy shields can't take more than 4 plasma shots?

Where?You need to not get your info out of thin air buddy.Even in the games it takes 9 shots from a plasma rifle to burn though the Mark V's shield but the Mark Vi gen 1-2 shields are more durable.Be specific where's your prove and which armor was he wearing.Even a dozen shot from the plasma rifle in halo 2 fired by the heretic couldn't drain the arbiter's shield.It takes about 10 shots to even melt through the shields of the older suits.But Master chief wears the Mark VI gen 2 now not the Mark V.What gun are you talking about?It could be fuel rod plasma pistol or anything.Your quote can only be debatable if you were talking about the fuel rod.Yet you got you're info from thin air unexplained.If you were refereeing to the Type-25 plasma rifle it takes a more than dozen of those to even drain the shields.

#45 Posted by DottiestMoon (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_s_hammmer said:

Ironman with unbelivable flying curbstomp

Flying speed isn't an automatic win buddy.The only thing his flight is going to help if tony's too much of a pussy and flies away.What's stopping Chief from teleporting on tony's back and snapping his neck.

#46 Edited by CitizenSentry (293 posts) - - Show Bio

@dottiestmoon: I think my information is correct. instead of accusing other people of grabbing 'info' out of thin air, show us proof that your previous comments are correct and not complete bull****.

#47 Posted by Brucey_25 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@dottiestmoon: dude, there is just no way Master chief wins this one.

#49 Posted by Night4345 (5510 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Apocalypse3 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio