Master Chief vs Hulk

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Mortal

Master Chief

No Caption Provided

V/S

The Hulk

No Caption Provided

Round 1

• Avengers Movie Hulk vs Halo 4 Master Chief
  • MC only has the assault rifle including the scarab gun from Halo 2
  • Hulk is enraged
  • Morals off
  • Random encounter
  • Win by death, KO

Round 2

• Comic book Hulk vs Halo 4 Master Chief
  • MC has all of his weapons from Halo 4 including the scarab gun from Halo 2 and the Energy Shield
  • Morals on
  • Random encounter
  • Win by death or KO

No Caption Provided

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What equipment does the chief have?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Comic Hulk, Hulk slaughters

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief can win round 2, but I'm not sure about round 1.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stormdriven

How is Chief supposed to hurt Hulk in Round 1?

Round 2 is iffy, but I might still give it to the Hulk, unless Chief uses a Gravity Hammer or a Spartan laser (maybe an energy sword), which still might not even be enough.

If it's comics, Hulk turns Chief into paste both rounds.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2 is iffy, but I might still give it to the Hulk, unless Chief uses a Gravity Hammer or a Spartan laser (maybe an energy sword), which still might not even be enough.

What has Hulk done to suggest he can tank anything beyond human tech?

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Hulk smash.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@stormdriven said:

No Caption Provided

The OP never stated if this movie Hulk or not

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MonsterStomp
juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator
Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By homicidalmaniac
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Spartan laser might slow Hulk down but it won't keep him down and once it's shot limit is gassed Chief is done.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven said:

Tanking all the Chitauri tech in Avengers. And he tanked a massive amount of it as well. Without going into all these scenarios and just taking the most powerful weapons Chief can wield outside of Forerunner tech (which I didn't mention because those wouldn't be easy to obtain), the only one I think can conceivably beat Hulk is the Spartan laser. Hulk has good blunt force damage, shown by his fights with Abomination and Thor, which would make the Gravity Hammer's usefulness almost nil. The energy sword is iffy, as I don't think it will do significant damage to Hulk, although Hulk has been pierced as shown by the Abomination fight, but it also puts Chief right there with Hulk. The Spartan laser with its ability to wreck vehicles with ease will be the best bet, but it doesn't have many shots. So if Chief doesn't land hits properly (although that's a big if), then he is left without any other options, leaving him at Hulk's mercy.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Binary Rifle ftw

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this movie or comic version of Hulk?

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Chief he has the speed and firepower

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@stormdriven said:

Tanking all the Chitauri tech in Avengers. And he tanked a massive amount of it as well. Without going into all these scenarios and just taking the most powerful weapons Chief can wield outside of Forerunner tech (which I didn't mention because those wouldn't be easy to obtain), the only one I think can conceivably beat Hulk is the Spartan laser. Hulk has good blunt force damage, shown by his fights with Abomination and Thor, which would make the Gravity Hammer's usefulness almost nil. The energy sword is iffy, as I don't think it will do significant damage to Hulk, although Hulk has been pierced as shown by the Abomination fight, but it also puts Chief right there with Hulk. The Spartan laser with its ability to wreck vehicles with ease will be the best bet, but it doesn't have many shots. So if Chief doesn't land hits properly (although that's a big if), then he is left without any other options, leaving him at Hulk's mercy.

Chitauri tech wasn't that impressive. Captain America took a blast.

Master Chief is Emile Blonsky x10. Human tech has evolved beyond that in the MCU and has countered far more powerful foes than the Chitauri. The Sniper Rifle was said to take the head off an Elite, drilling through energy shielding etc. The Spartan Laser was used to destroy 343 Guilty Spark, who was forerunner. Lets not forget the armour abilities he can obtain. If Chief does get his hands on some alien tech, Hulk is done for.

I2edShift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By I2edShift

Chief may be able to evade movie Hulk for quite a while with his speed and agility, but there is nothing he can access (besides maybe Forerunner tech) that can seriously hurt Hulk. Even if he preps the heck out of the battlefield and hits the hulk with VERY large caches of high-explosive shaped charges, nails him with the entire UNSC ground troops arsenal, and gets some artillery & air strike support (excluding MAC's), his only chance with UNSC tech is to shoot him in the eye with the M99 Stanchion Gauss Rifle, SRS99-S5 Anti-Material rifle, or the main gun off the back of the Gauss Warthog.

With something like the Binary Rifle or the Incineration Cannon he may be able to actually hurt or kill the Hulk outright, but it's unclear and probably doubtful.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Yes, but Hulk sustained an enormous amount of Chitauri blasters from dozens of them at once.

I agree that Chief is far superior to Blonsky, but the comparison doesn't really matter as Blonsky did less than nothing to Hulk, instead had all of his bones crushed into powder. The Sniper Rifle isn't doing much, considering Hulk has already taken sustained fire from attack helicopters and F-35 Vulcan cannons.

Again, the Spartan Laser is the only weapon Chief has ready access to that could possibly put down Hulk.

As for the armor abilities, the only useful one is active camouflage. Both overshields and armor lock would just prolong the inevitable when Hulk gets in close.

Bar Forerunner tech, the only alien weapon that would possibly put down Hulk is the energy sword, but that's still a stretch.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Blonsky did nothing, because his weapons were inferior. Master Chief can replicate the close quarter feats. Plus the Halo 1 pistol :P

I2edShift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By I2edShift

@monsterstomp: The Halo:CE M6D Pistol basically fires semi-armor-piercing high-explosive .500 S&W Magnum rounds. Assuming a 10' barrel, that's marginally better than a 7.62 NATO round from a full length rifle barrel. But if the 30mm gun from an A-10 Warthog don't do anything, neither will these.

Energy Sword might actually work, since it's +30,000 degree plasma. But I still say that the M99 might be able to put able to pop his eye socket and ricochet inside his head, scrambling his brain.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MonsterStomp

@i2edshift: Lol. I brought the Halo 1 pistol up as a joke. It was a very overpowering weapon in the game.

I2edShift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: I know it was a joke, but you might as well try and stop a freight train with a BB gun.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mc can win i round 2 with forerunner weapoms

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: so ture u know brah like the binary rifle would one shot anything because it contains the ability to seperte ,molecules

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Blonsky did nothing, because his weapons were inferior. Master Chief can replicate the close quarter feats. Plus the Halo 1 pistol :P

I totally forgot. The Magnum was OP as hell.

@xlr87t3 said:

@stormdriven: Forget Energy Swords. A Binary Rifle can oneshot Hulk.

I agree, but I don't think Chief could get it with one day of prep, as he doesn't have ready access to it.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 thedailybagel  Moderator

My two favourite characters!! In a fight to the death? Noooooooo!!!!!

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Round 1 goes to hulk

Round 2 should go to MC

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on the version of Hulk.

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic hulk rapes.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silvergalford: Comic Hulk SHOULD rape.

But if characters like Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Deadpool can give him a fight, Master Chief can too.

Jmarshmallow

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk. Movie or comic.

Master Chief is seriously, seriously overrated.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk. Movie or comic.

This, I thought this was some kind of joke or play on words.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assume this is movie Hulk as otherwise it would be pointless to explain...
Round 1: If by standard versions you mean standard gear as well then Chief is going to have hell bringing Hulk down however due to the weapons he uses being >>> normal weapons i may give this too Chief 6/10. My explanation is halo weapons bring a lot more firepower than people expect so much so that a standard assault rifle can tear through Elite and Spartan high tech shields (durable enough that they can survive the heat from re-entry and the impact from hitting earth) in less than 1 round of concentrated fire and seeing as MC also has access to his 2 frag grenades (powerful enough not only destroy Spartan/elite shields but even instantly kill the Spartan/Elite) i think if he uses his gear well he pull off a win.
Round 2: MasterChief 9/10. I think if Chief can edge a win in round 1 having 1 day to prep with all the resources of the UNSC he can pull off a handy win using vehicles like Pelicans, Scorpions, and Mongoose's with missile turrets too obliterate Hulk. Even without vehicles weapons like Spartan Lasers, Rocket Launchers, Snipers, Saw's, and Railguns mean MC has too many ways to win.

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SilverGalford

@jmarshmallow said:

@silvergalford: Comic Hulk SHOULD rape.

But if characters like Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Deadpool can give him a fight, Master Chief can too.

Jmarshmallow

they can give him a fight , BUT they can't beat him , like if master chief were able to fight against wolverine and deadpool , Hulk rapes still.

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regular_joe said:

Hulk. Movie or comic.

This, I thought this was some kind of joke or play on words.

As in...you agree with me or disagree? Sorry, I am not a smart man.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Yay, a thread where there's no way Master Cheif can win. Accept it, Halo fanboys

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assume this is movie Hulk as otherwise it would be pointless to explain...

Round 1: If by standard versions you mean standard gear as well then Chief is going to have hell bringing Hulk down however due to the weapons he uses being >>> normal weapons i may give this too Chief 6/10. My explanation is halo weapons bring a lot more firepower than people expect so much so that a standard assault rifle can tear through Elite and Spartan high tech shields (durable enough that they can survive the heat from re-entry and the impact from hitting earth) in less than 1 round of concentrated fire and seeing as MC also has access to his 2 frag grenades (powerful enough not only destroy Spartan/elite shields but even instantly kill the Spartan/Elite) i think if he uses his gear well he pull off a win.

Round 2: MasterChief 9/10. I think if Chief can edge a win in round 1 having 1 day to prep with all the resources of the UNSC he can pull off a handy win using vehicles like Pelicans, Scorpions, and Mongoose's with missile turrets too obliterate Hulk. Even without vehicles weapons like Spartan Lasers, Rocket Launchers, Snipers, Saw's, and Railguns mean MC has too many ways to win.

Yeh - I don't anything MC has on him is going to do jack to the Hulk. Coparing him to Elites or Brutes or anything at all in the Haloverse is being a bit generous to that universe. Hulk is way out of his league.

On the prep time round - I guess maybe if he could get his hands on those disintegration guns those one guys had...maybe that would work? Don't know how the Hulk woulld handle those shots...the ship that wiped out everyone and digitized them and Chief only survived because he had been "locked" - I guess that might work too...but that's a tall order for a day of prep.

Outside of those two things, Hulk wrecks. imo

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regular_joe: umm I'm talking about the shields on Elites/Spartans being around Hulk level durablility not the actual Elites/Spartans and my argument was because of that Chief's weapons will be very effective on Hulk.

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: I don't think those shields are anywhere Hulks level of durability.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regular_joe: does movie Hulk have anything above re-entering the atmosphere and surviving explosions that decimated entire covenant warships

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And in what way is movie hulk supossed to hurt MC? He's been in battle with covenant hunters in h2h combat and stomped them. They're pretty much the same as movie hulk.

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot said:

And in what way is movie hulk supossed to hurt MC? He's been in battle with covenant hunters in h2h combat and stomped them. They're pretty much the same as movie hulk.

No.

@darkseid1006: Hulk withstanding everything that was thrown at him in the movie with no visible damage..at any point that I remember...should be more than enough to withstand anything MC has in his arsenal for more than enough time to stomp him into paste. MC's shields are taken down pretty easily.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regular_joe: And MC is going to let Hulk hit him? He has the advantage in combat speed, which movie hulk is very slow at.

• UNSC and Covenant weapons should be enough to hurt him in Round 1.
  • 30 000 degrees for the energy sword would quickly make waste to him.
  • Particle Beams which would vibrate his particles and go right through him no matter what durability
  • The UNSC shotguns use 12 gauge explosive shells that the marines use to penetrate the hulls of spaceships

MCs shields will not go down so easily. They have tanked a point blank blast of a hunters plasma cannon and were able to withstand a barrage of UNSC sniper rifles. Which were meant to go through the Covenant shields like butter. Then Hulk also doesn't have the strength to hurt his Armor, which has been able to withstand the force and heat of re entry through the orbit. His armor was also fine at the end of Halo 4 when he tanked a nuclear bomb right in his hands because Cortana increased his shields in a auto lock.

Round 2. Via Forerunner weapons should be able to one shot the hulk.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk with high difficulty

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot: MC may have an overall advantage in speed, but Hulk in the movie wasn't slow. Hulk, in any of the movies, wasn't slow. I'm assuming we are talking about just Avengers Hulk, but even in that one he was fast enough to snatch a pilot ejecting from his cockpit. Run speed is probably just as high as MC if not much much higher (I think it probably is, but we don't have any actual run speed footage of him in this film).

The shields will be destroyed after a single hit from the Hulk. If it's a direct hit from a pissed off Hulk, MC will be killed shields or not. I have no doubt the weapons will bother the Hulk, they won't put him down. The energy swords are overrated. Particle Beams...not sure about those. What are they? Are those the disintegration beams from the other race?

Maybe it was the Forerunners...I haven't read the books in a while. Yeah, their weapons were designed to wipeout the Flood, so maybe they would do the trick. I guess I could go back and read up on them...