#51 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickj54 said:
"are yall retarded do yall know who Master Chief is "

Its a comic book site....of course they are pick the comicbook character over the videogame character.....
#52 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@nickj54 said:
" are yall retarded do yall know who Master Chief is "
We'll call this a warning. Stop with the insults and smarten before you get yourself banned.

@Lantern Prime said:
" @nickj54 said:
Its a comic book site....of course they are pick the comicbook character over the videogame character..... "
We pick the comic book character because he would win. I don't care how popular Halo is, Master Chief won't take a majority here.
#53 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @nickj54 said:
" are yall retarded do yall know who Master Chief is "
We'll call this a warning. Stop with the insults and smarten before you get yourself banned.

@Lantern Prime said:
" @nickj54 said:
Its a comic book site....of course they are pick the comicbook character over the videogame character..... "
We pick the comic book character because he would win. I don't care how popular Halo is, Master Chief won't take a majority here. "

1) this is your first warning sir......another one and you'll be banned! HAHAHAHAHHA! Just making fun of the mods slightly....

2) NAw you pick the comic book character because yall are bias.....
#54 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime: 1) I wasn't pretending to be a mod, I was saying that if he talks like that again I will flag him and let the mods deal with it.

2) Coming from a guy who has proven that he doesn't know anything about comic book characters that really doesn't mean much to me.
#55 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention this one is in the right forum

#57 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Lantern Prime: 1) I wasn't pretending to be a mod, I was saying that if he talks like that again I will flag him and let the mods deal with it.  2) Coming from a guy who has proven that he doesn't know anything about comic book characters that really doesn't mean much to me. "
I have you just dont want to except such a thing...
#58 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime: expect.

You do not. You think that Transformers would beat characters like Ms. Marvel and back it up using non-canon scans. I recognize that Master Chief is skilled and highly dangerous. You're the one who won't consider the fact that Deathstroke could beat him, though.
#59 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

I made my case even without the crossover even though it is canon in TF U. But beyond that point MS wins....
#60 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" I made my case even without the crossover even though it is canon in TF U. But beyond that point MS wins.... "
Your argument doesn't prove anything. Master Chief can be hurt by Bullets in the game, and Deathstrokes staff packs more of a punch then bullets do. He has more acrobatic and fighting skills, and has higher physical stats then Master Chief.
#61 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" I made my case even without the crossover even though it is canon in TF U. But beyond that point MS wins.... "
Your argument doesn't prove anything. Master Chief can be hurt by Bullets in the game, and Deathstrokes staff packs more of a punch then bullets do. He has more acrobatic and fighting skills, and has higher physical stats then Master Chief. "

Can Deathstroke lift a tank with one hand? Bullets like said can't penatrate his shield or armor. Only energy based attacks, bbut it has to be sustained for a period of time that shield to be breach but his reaction time,speed and agility are greatlty enhanced so he gonna be running circles around you before you know it... DS has great skill and physical abilities but hes outclasses here by someone without PIS or CIs to back him up who has faced tougher challenges.....DS beat Flash......yeah ok......thats really logical.....
#62 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
Your argument doesn't prove anything. Master Chief can be hurt by Bullets in the game, and Deathstrokes staff packs more of a punch then bullets do. He has more acrobatic and fighting skills, and has higher physical stats then Master Chief. "
Can Deathstroke lift a tank with one hand? Bullets like said can't penatrate his shield or armor. Only energy based attacks, bbut it has to be sustained for a period of time that shield to be breach but his reaction time,speed and agility are greatlty enhanced so he gonna be running circles around you before you know it... DS has great skill and physical abilities but hes outclasses here by someone without PIS or CIs to back him up who has faced tougher challenges.....DS beat Flash......yeah ok......thats really logical..... "
He's also punched out Aquaman, shown fighting skill to beat down Batman, and he consistently beats down the Flash. It may be PIS, but it happens often enough that it is part of his character. Post a scan of the Chief lifting a tank with one hand. Post something to prove that his shield can't be penetrated by bullets, because the games show otherwise.
#63 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" He's also punched out Aquaman
No, he didn't. Deathstroke's blows couldn't even hurt Aquaman. He had to bring the building down on him to win.
#64 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
No, he didn't. Deathstroke's blows couldn't even hurt Aquaman. He had to bring the building down on him to win. "
I just checked and you're right. Sorry, that was my mistake.
#65 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" DS beat Flash......yeah ok......thats really logical..... "
It is. Flash isn't always moving at light speed. At anytime he tags the Flash, it's because Flash isn't moving faster than Deathstroke can react. Add that to the fact that Deathstroke can see in slow motion, making it easier for him to tag the Flash.
#66 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
It is. Flash isn't always moving at light speed. At anytime he tags the Flash, it's because Flash isn't moving faster than Deathstroke can react. Add that to the fact that Deathstroke can see in slow motion, making it easier for him to tag the Flash. "
He has also punched and kicked out Kid Flash
#67 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"He has also punched and kicked out Kid Flash "
That too.
#68 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
It is. Flash isn't always moving at light speed. At anytime he tags the Flash, it's because Flash isn't moving faster than Deathstroke can react. Add that to the fact that Deathstroke can see in slow motion, making it easier for him to tag the Flash. "

Ok thats fine its true...But your telling me that MC can't do the same thing even better. I mean i know you have played the games and have read about his attributes because everything that im stating is true...
#69 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" Ok thats fine its true...But your telling me that MC can't do the same thing even better. I mean i know you have played the games and have read about his attributes because everything that im stating is true... "
I'm not arguing what Master Chief could or could not do, even though I have a clear understanding of him.
#70 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime: Please prove that he is above Deathstroke.
#71 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
No, he didn't. Deathstroke's blows couldn't even hurt Aquaman. He had to bring the building down on him to win. "
But Batman did it, hahaha....

he really did though...
#72 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a clip of friggin anti tank bullets
#73 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:

" But Batman did it, hahaha....

he really did though...

"
I always dismiss Batman's ability to do that, simply because Deathstroke couldn't do it against an Aquaman that was dry. This fight is PIS at it's finest moments.

Anyway, why is Batman's dialogue in black? Is there some story to why he was fighting Aquaman?
#74 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: I thought Daredevil and Namor was bad xP

Still, nice scans Vuviper :)
#75 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @vuviper said:

" But Batman did it, hahaha....

he really did though...

"
I always dismiss Batman's ability to do that, simply because Deathstroke couldn't do it against an Aquaman that was dry. This fight is PIS at it's finest moments.  Anyway, why is Batman's dialogue in black? Is there some story to why he was fighting Aquaman? "
lol yeah I just posted it for fun, and I don't know the context...anyone have  Legends of the DC Universe #27

@Ferro Vida:
Thanks
#76 Edited by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
I Read a couple novels...Bullets do next to nothing to chief, a sword is going to bounce off no matter how hard Deathstroke slashed or pushes,  
The sheilds in the novel version of Halo are far stronger then the actual game
#77 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

i have like  three halo comic books and well i like how the spartans are portrayed and i think they good actually take DS down relatively easy compared to what they face in actual planetary combat.

#78 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

I've played a couple video games and killed plenty of spartans with one bullet each. 

In the original source material, Master Chief is far from bulletproof.
#79 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe master chief can take this
#80 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" I've played a couple video games and killed plenty of spartans with one bullet each.  In the original source material, Master Chief is far from bulletproof. "

true

DS takes this fight

#81 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" I've played a couple video games and killed plenty of spartans with one bullet each.  In the original source material, Master Chief is far from bulletproof. "
Im assuming you played multiplayer since you never fight Spartans in the campaign, but then its going back to gameplay mechanics

Of course Im not saying who wins, Im just saying a simple hand gun wont do much against Chief if you take gameplay mechanics out of consideration

I think Slades meele and power staff are the real threats here
#82 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh you can shoot a Spartan in the campaign...

#83 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
"

Oh you can shoot a Spartan in the campaign...

"
In Co op?
#84 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh huh.  1 bullet.  ;-)
#85 Edited by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:

" Uh huh.  1 bullet.  ;-) "

Haxx0rs...
#86 Posted by darktiger (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins based off son of magnus reason's

#87 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

MC is Stronger,DS is smarter(assuming MC doesnt have cortana) and they are about equal in speed.

DS is better in h2h but he wont be able to get close to MC and even if he does the energy sword will be a problem.DS will also have a hard time getting through MCs shields.

MC definately wins here but i can see DS pulling off a win with a day of prep.

#88 Edited by Jgames (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief easily, he is meant to be the best soldier, so he is easily a grwat h2h fighter, since he was trained to be the best. Beat DS in strenght, durability, even in h2h although DS is probaly slightly better, and MC is faster and he can easily kill him with his energy sword, and the pistol have long range, So DS would get some decent damage. And DS was only able to hold his own against JL because of prep, and they had moral. MC stop the promethean from destroying a entire galaxy on the on the Fly.

#89 Edited by doubleaa54 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure who would win, but there will be plenty of tea-bagging

#90 Posted by jimmy11 (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins. But I think it would be a good fight. Master Chief is notoriously hard to kill. :)

#91 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Master chief is no match for Death Stroke. with the help of A.I, Mega power boost to speed, strength and skill. One Hit KO.

#92 Edited by VaporishLicense (131 posts) - - Show Bio

master chief should win this, most pple think slade has a better h2h. but i think just the opposite. chief at age 14, fought 4 odsts which are like marines, and killed 2 of them leaving the others severely injured by ACCIDENT! imagined if he actually tried to kill them. chief (without the suit) has reflexes 3x faster than a normal human, he can lift 1500 lbs. but with the suite its 15x faster, he can easiy jump 3 meters, runs 50 mph, lifts about 5-10 tons, and his bones are nearly industructible, so that gives him an advantage. and he is tactically intelligent, he can take on dozens of covenants, elites and brutes in specific. he can destroy a tank or wraith with his fist. and he has one thing that no other video game character or comic character have...... its major good good luck. so master chief takes it. with all his skills, physical traits, and luck, but thats only my opinion.

#93 Posted by i_like_swords (14204 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool fight. Someone needs to take each characters physical stats, gear, tech, weapons and skills and directly compare them to each others' to settle it. I'm thinking it goes in Master Chiefs' favor but then again Deathstroke is extremely crafty. I'm 50/50 on this one.

#94 Posted by Pipxeroth (500 posts) - - Show Bio

Master chief has got this in the bag.

#95 Posted by adamatiumman (71 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickj54: @nickj54: pfft master chief is probly smarter , maybe ... but deathstroke uses 9 times more brain capacity than a normal human . thats atleast 3x more than MC which means deathstrokes thoughts process faster than MC's so deathstroke can react faster :P

#96 Posted by RenaissanceMan (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade

#97 Posted by DarkRaiden (7213 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I know/heard from the novels, Master Chief would stomp as none of Deathstroke's weapons can hurt him. At all.

#98 Edited by VaporishLicense (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamatiumman: master chief reacts faster than a normal human without his suit. with his suit its 15x faster. plus master chief has cortana (alot smarter than deathstroke)

#99 Posted by VaporishLicense (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@theguy: master chief cant die by getting ran over, those are just game play mechanics. in fact master chief survived an orbital fall

#100 Edited by cameron83 (7286 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

MWUAHAHAHHAHAHA

From what I hear,it seems as if MC might win.

But I'm saying DS