Master Chief vs Darth Vader

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Chief has a magnum with one magazine, an energy sword, and a frag grenade. Vader has his lightsaber and the force. Combatants start 150 ft apart. Who wins?

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CaptainDoeo

If Chief survives he'll be getting colorbooks this Christmas.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShiZZmAhh

@ImTheDamnBatman: Come on man...In Halo 4 the Chief was getting "force gripped" and ragdolled by the Didact. Vader will do the same but worse.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Quartermaim

Vader, Chief is cool and skilled but the Dark Side is going to win this one for Vader.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By ImmortalOne

With the force, Vader should win pretty easily.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Strider1992

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ghostrider2

Again, Vader will cut him in half.Sure he can use the force but i like lightsasber more...

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CalebHara

@Strider92 said:

ROFLMFAO that just made my day

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MonsterStomp

Vadar force grips, Chief fires off his magnum with superhuman abilities. Vadar drops the Chief to deflect some bullets, Chief runs at Vadar with his energy sword. *engage sword fight* Chief's reflexes = major factor. Vadar feels the loss coming and force pushes, Chief rips out his magnum, fires off a quick shot to the head while in mid air, Vadar deflects and proceeds to use the force but the Chief already fired off 2 other bullets. Woooooooooo. Chielf wins, barely.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By jwalser3

@ShiZZmAhh said:

@ImTheDamnBatman: Come on man...In Halo 4 the Chief was getting "force gripped" and ragdolled by the Didact. Vader will do the same but worse.

That's what I was thinking.

LastOblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LastOblivion

@Strider92 said:

LOOL HAHAHA

Anyway, I'll go with Vader.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@MonsterStomp said:

Vadar force grips, Chief fires off his magnum with superhuman abilities. Vadar drops the Chief to deflect some bullets, Chief runs at Vadar with his energy sword. *engage sword fight* Chief's reflexes = major factor. Vadar feels the loss coming and force pushes, Chief rips out his magnum, fires off a quick shot to the head while in mid air, Vadar deflects and proceeds to use the force but the Chief already fired off 2 other bullets. Woooooooooo. Chielf wins, barely.

Umm Force Choke then Saber Throw and that's all she wrote.How can he consecrate on shooting Vader while his major organs and lungs are collapsing and getting crushed?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

Vader.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: Fight is better in my head. Force choke and lightsaber throw? Way to open up the defense, Master Chief still goes to shoot Vadar? Chief has suffered more than his air passage getting crushed, I'm sure he could still be as dangerous with a gun, especially if Vadar is wide open. Chief has millisecond reaction. The moment Vadar throws his saber he is wide open, Chief kills him and the force choke is negated, Chief dodges the saber. BOOM!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wolfrazer

Magnum shots won't do anything to Vader given his armor and its specifics being made out of all types of armoring(durasteel a big one) which can withstand a ton of things which include blaster shots and lightsaber blows.  Vader can just rip the magnum out of Chief's grasp or just Force Crush him within an instant.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Emperorb777

Darth Vader easily.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Wolfrazer said:

Magnum shots won't do anything to Vader given his armor and its specifics being made out of all types of armoring(durasteel a big one) which can withstand a ton of things which include blaster shots and lightsaber blows. Vader can just rip the magnum out of Chief's grasp or just Force Crush him within an instant.

Can Vadar crush something as durable as Chief's armor?

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ImmortalOne

@MonsterStomp: Vader could potentially (and I only say potentially because he never has, although he most likely should be able to) crush John's brain inside his head.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MonsterStomp

@ImmortalOne said:

@MonsterStomp: Vader could potentially (and I only say potentially because he never has, although he most likely should be able to) crush John's brain inside his head.

So Vadar can crush something behind an object?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wolfrazer
@MonsterStomp said:

@ImmortalOne said:

The armor is a non-factor, you can't really have any defense against The Force.
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MonsterStomp

@Wolfrazer said:

@MonsterStomp said:

@ImmortalOne said:

The armor is a non-factor, you can't really have any defense against The Force.

The armor maybe a non factor, but John's bones are virtually unbreakable thanks to the Spartan II augmentation proceedures. I'm just curious as to see if Vader can crush an organ while nigh-indestructable bones are blocking off the line of force.

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@MonsterStomp said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: Fight is better in my head. Force choke and lightsaber throw? Way to open up the defense, Master Chief still goes to shoot Vadar? Chief has suffered more than his air passage getting crushed, I'm sure he could still be as dangerous with a gun, especially if Vadar is wide open. Chief has millisecond reaction. The moment Vadar throws his saber he is wide open, Chief kills him and the force choke is negated, Chief dodges the saber. BOOM!

Unless Chief is Force Sensitive there is no way he can get away of force grip nor move in that matter.like i said Vader uses Saber Throw and slices his head off.

DarthCyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DarthCyon

Vader's abilities in the force give him a major advantage against someone who mainly uses weaponry. Darth Vader just needs to reach out with the force and crush master chiefs windpipe or organs.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By ShootingNova

I'm not exactly certain what Master Chief's feats are, but Vader has melted durasteel with his rage, knocked over titanic trees, crushed droids of gargantuan stature, crumbled cathedrals, thrown around ships, thrown people across alleyways, redirected projectiles and blaster shots with his bare hands, utilized Lightsaber Throw to the extent he was able to spin the blade around his body, ripped apart platforms to hurl debris at Roan Shryne, hurled everything possible in a Jedi Temple room against Ferus, moved so fast he was apparently "not there" when Ferus struck with his lightsaber (Ferus is a trained Force-user with all physical attributes heavily modified, including speed and reaction), and has used physical strength to slam people on the earth hard enough to crack stone beneath them, remain completely unaffected by the weight of a dozen stormtroopers, ripped off doors from ships (metal doors), crumpled crystalline pillars, and so on.

Again, I'm not certain where exactly Master Chief's feats stand, but those are some of Vader's most impressive feats. Most were accomplished before his prime, in fact.

Voorhees111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Voorhees111

Master Chief.

ArticulateT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ArticulateT

Master Chief's augmentations do provide superhuman abilities, but only barely, hence the need for such large numbers, though, I can't remember what stopped them from making more of them, I know there was a lore explanation for it.

But yeah, due to Vader's armour (if this is post Mustafar Vader) then Chief's Magnum and Grenade are going to be useless here, and I never thought of the Spartan to be the world's greatest swordsman. Vader takes this by a mile.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#27  Edited By Joygirl

Vader

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Chief loses badly, he has no counter for the force and a lightsaber would most likely be able to slice through his shields and armor. Realistically Chief doesn't have anything that would allow him to reliably counter Vader.

@ArticulateT:

They did end up making more Spartans of different varieties but the reason they didn't continue making versions similar to Chief is due to the amount of time it takes(as they are chosen when they are children and raised to be Spartans) and due to the low output rate of trainees as augmentations killed a large majority of them(or crippled others).

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JamesKM716

mismatch, Vader stomps

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShootingNova

What are the Chief's feats, exactly?

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MorganFreeman

@ShiZZmAhh said:

Absolutely this. Even when Chief was aware of the Didact's ability after being humiliated by it once, he was still absolutely helpless against it a second time.

This should probably be flagged for a mismatch. Chief will be in Vader's Force Choke before Chief can draw a weapon and lie dead on the floor a few seconds later.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

It's not in character for Vader to resort to his force choke right away.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShootingNova

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Sometimes it is, if Vader feels the victim is too incompetent and unworthy of his other abilities.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Chief's "worthiness" would make Thor look like a fool.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MorganFreeman

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Chief has a magnum with one magazine, an energy sword and a frag grenade. Vader would just toss the grenade right back at Chief's face the second Chief throws it. The idea of Chief getting into a sword fight with Vader and his lightsaber is hilarious. The magnum's bullets won't harm Vader as he will simply deflect them with his palm as he did with Han Solo's blaster Episode V, or Vader could pull the Magnum to his hand and start shooting at Chief for extra hilarity.

And when Chief has lost his sword fight, has had his own grenade blast away some of his armor and lies on the floor with bullet wounds in his legs, Vader kills him via Force Choke.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#36  Edited By Deranged Midget

@ShootingNova: It matters not in this context. John fought an opponent who possessed power similar to the force and smacked him around with absolute ease. Vader can do the same and his speed and overall strength outmatches John in both categories. John will get murdered quickly and effortlessly.