• 49 results
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dex_Starr

None of these weapons can harm Colossus. The Gravity Hammer might be able to knock him down but won't do enough damage to him for a KO. Plus last time I checked Colossus still had the gem of Cyttorak and could turn into Juggernaut. Not that he would need it.

BladeWade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BladeWade
@Edamame: Just to go off-topic, I have been reviewing some of your threads. I notice you do this a lot: "...." after each comment. Why is that? Just curious.
Avatar image for 343_guilty_spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 343_Guilty_Spark

I wish John would win but Big C takes the victory.

BladeWade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BladeWade
@Edamame: Oh no you can keep them. I was just wondering. LOL
BladeWade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BladeWade
@Edamame: I say with prep Chief has a solid chance.
acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acer51

Cheif has a chance but i dont see him winning with these weapons ( i dont know what a gravity hammer is though sounds pretty cool)

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By madrid_san

standard weapons won't work on COlossus, not even a stratch. Maybe tear his uniform a bit. I don't know what a gravity hammer is either, but someone just confirmed it wouldn't do much but knock him down. So COlossus wins.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By acer51

Looks like that would hurt and stun Colosuss but Master cheif will need to hit him with this and then somthing else, does Master chief have anything else to hurt Colossus

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By acer51

@Edamame said:

@acer51 said:

Looks like that would hurt and stun Colosuss but Master cheif will need to hit him with this and then somthing else, does Master chief have anything else to hurt Colossus

Well, I am curious as to how Colossus would react to the Covenant weapons. How would he respond to superheated plasma or incendiary gel projectiles, for instance? The Spartan Laser is also quite powerful.

I dont think Plasma would break through Collossus armor i dont know what the gel thing is but the Lance looks like it would do damage especially is Master cheif throws it.

Scales are in favor of Collossus though.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Edamame said:

@acer51 said:

Well, I am curious as to how Colossus would react to the Covenant weapons. How would he respond to superheated plasma or incendiary gel projectiles, for instance? The Spartan Laser is also quite powerful.

Most Covenant weapons aren't exceptionally powerful either, some are just slightly more powerful than most human weapons, and normally have a neat trick or two that is unique to the weapon..  

Fuel Rod Gun could pose a few problems, but I think once Piotr determined the direction of the incoming fire, he would proceed to dodge any other blasts, seeing as the shots fired from the weapon are relatively slow. 

Spartan Laser will just knock him down repeatedly, until it runs out of charges.
acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By acer51

Yeah it dosn't look like the Chief has anything he can use to go in for the kill.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@acer51 said:

Yeah it dosn't look like the Chief has anything he can use to go in for the kill.

Perhaps an energy sword?
acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By acer51

@Illuminatus: Ah yes that might K.O him if he uses evreything else to stun and drain him but lets be realistic Collosus isn't going to stand there and see how long it takes before he gets K.O

He's going to rush Chief and Wont be able to Throw a gernade and javilin at him, shoot a rocket launcher and then finish him off with a gun sword without Collosus blocking or dodging any of them.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Blacklightning13

Collosus takes it the only way masterchief can harm him is doing a little damage with the gravity hammer and maybe slightly pissing him off with the rocket launcher and doing a very little amount with the fuel rod cannon thats all.

Th3Nudg3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Th3Nudg3

i am super late to this post but it is note worthy for edamame that according to the halo universe the plasma projected from any covenant weapon burns at

3,000 degrees C which is very freaking hot

but it is noted that Colossus can withstand 9,000 degrees C

so the plasma is no where near hot enough to do anything to Colossus's Armor

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Colossus. Too durable and powerful.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DocFatalis

@Edamame: I thought this was going to be a cooking competition. How disappointing. Colossus probably knows some fine Russian recipes.

Th3Nudg3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Th3Nudg3

i mean i am a huge Halo fan but i have been a Colossus fan for a far longer time

Colossus is alot tougher then most people give him credit for he is very underrated

putting Colossus against the Master Chief is really a slap in the face to the Marvel Universe (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE)

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Laurcus

Umm, why is everyone in this thread discounting the Spartan Laser? It shoots a beam of superheated plasma at over 5 times the speed of light. I have a hard time believing that Colossus can survive that.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@god_spawn said:

Colossus. Too durable and powerful.

Th3Nudg3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Th3Nudg3

@Laurcus: well according to the Offical Halo Reach Guide the Rocket Launcher is actually a little bit more powerful than the Spartan Laser, so i really doubt if the Rocket Launcher wont do much to Colossus that the Spartan Laser will have better luck.

all Master Chief really has in this fight are his weapons and none of the weapons listed here are powerful enough to really do anything to Colossus.

i really doubt that the Spartan Laser is more powerful then Scott Summer's High Power Optic Blast.. and here Scott clearly states that even that

wont do anything to Colossus but get Colossus off of Scott for a short period of time. And this is Old Colossus he is much more powerful NOW.

No Caption Provided
Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Laurcus

@Th3Nudg3 said:

@Laurcus: well according to the Offical Halo Reach Guide the Rocket Launcher is actually a little bit more powerful than the Spartan Laser, so i really doubt if the Rocket Launcher wont do much to Colossus that the Spartan Laser will have better luck.

all Master Chief really has in this fight are his weapons and none of the weapons listed here are powerful enough to really do anything to Colossus.

i really doubt that the Spartan Laser is more powerful then Scott Summer's High Power Optic Blast.. and here Scott clearly states that even that

wont do anything to Colossus but get Colossus off of Scott for a short period of time. And this is Old Colossus he is much more powerful NOW.

I call BIS on that, (Bungie Induced Stupidity, the cousin of Plot Induced Stupidity) as Bungie decided to bend Halo over and hump it as a farewell to Microsoft. Oh, and I derped out with my conversions, the laser moves at just a little over light speed, at 186282 miles per second. But still, there's no way a rocket launcher can produce more kinetic energy than that.

And in the games, I've always seen the laser produce much greater results, like instantly ripping tanks apart. By the math though, the rocket launcher isn't even close to the energy of a Spartan Laser.

Th3Nudg3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Th3Nudg3

@Laurcus: hey i am a huge halo fan myself as i stated before but i am just posting facts here... i can post the direct link to you which comes from an offical halo website.. if you'd like

as far as ripping a tank apart i understand that I AM A HUGE HALO FAN MYSELF, BUT I AM ALSO A HUGE COLOSSUS FAN.

i have no doubts in my mind at all that the Spartan Laser can rip a Tank apart I just know that Colossus is far more durable than a Tank so the Spartan Laser will not do the same damage to Colossus as it would the tank in question.

Th3Nudg3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Th3Nudg3
Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Laurcus

@Th3Nudg3 said:

@Laurcus: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M6_Grindell/Galilean_Nonlinear_Rifle

there is the link that clearly states that the Spartan Laser is slightly weaker then the Rocket Launcher in the Halo Universe

go down to the section that says Trivia it is the first piece of information

I never said that the statement isn't valid. I said it's PIS, because it's bullshit that a rocket launcher can produce more kinetic energy than a FTL beam of energy. It's ridiculous to even think about.

Th3Nudg3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Th3Nudg3

@Laurcus: i know like i said i am not about fabricating anything i am just posting the facts as i know them and have previously read as being a long time fan of Colossus

and a long time Halo fan... I am not trying to say Colossus is better then Master Chief and I am not trying to say the Spartan Laser isnt powerful in its own rights

I am just saying that someone posted this thread to see what the outcome of Master Chief Vs Colossus would be and with the given weaponry and Master Chiefs own physical feats he is not powerful enough nor are any of the weapons listed here powerful enough to defeat Colossus.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Master Chief loses due to the weaponry, but he puts up a fight. His durability (MJOLNIR armor) and agility should enable him to survive for an extended period of time. The Gravity Hammer is very punishing, but I believe Colossus has withstood tougher attacks than that.

Th3Nudg3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Th3Nudg3

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MJOLNIR_Powered_Assault_Armor/Mark_VI

here it states that Master Chief's armor is "NEARLY IMPERVIOUS" to small arms fire, and would defintiley be compromised by armor piercing rounds. if his armor is "NEARLY IMPERVIOUS" and not completly impervious then his armor really stands no chance because if Colossus can lift over 100 tons i really doubt that one of his punches he can exert would be weaker then 'SMALL ARMS FIRE". Master Chief also does have agility due to the augmentation process but Colossus is not exactly just a Brute (no pun intended) Colossus is actually a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant. Colossus has been noted to be trained by Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, and Nightcrawler in wrestling, Judo, sword fighting and gymnastics, and lets keep in mind that just because Colossus is made out of Organic Steel he is by no means slow or has a hard time running or accomplishing simple tasks Colossus can move just as easily in his Armored form as any Athlete could participating in there normal sport. So not only does Master Chief's weapons fail here so does Master Chief himself according to the SPARTAN-II Augmentation process the Spartans could lift 3 times there own body weight and John-117 weights 290lbs (unarmored) that means he is capable of lifting 870lbs no where near Colossus' 100 tons and i know that the MJOLNIR armor makes him stronger but i really doubt the MJOLNIR brings John-117 up to Colossus' 100 ton level. So like i said before Colossus takes this fight easily weapons or no weapons.

SPARTAN-II Augmentation Process stating John-117 is only capable of lifting 870lbs. (well i did the math but the FACTS ARE THERE)

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-II_augmentation_procedures

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Th3Nudg3: True, but I never stated that Master Chief was as strong as Colossus, Colossus wasn't skilled, or Chief's armor was impervious to Colossus' attacks. However, I'd say Master Chief is more skilled than Colossus feat-wise.

Th3Nudg3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Th3Nudg3

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: the Master Chief might be more skilled as far as military training goes but in close hand-to-hand combat Master Chief would last maybe 1 min yea i'd say 60 seconds and even that much time Colossus would'nt need to kill the Master Chief. this is how the fight goes.

Master Chief has depleted all his ammo and Colossus has not a single scratch on him. So Master Chief detaches the gravity hammer off his back runs full sprint at Colossus a full 45.7 mph strikes Colossus dead center in the chess the shockwave emits pushing the Master Chief back 2 feet Colossus pushed back 2 feet as well from where he was standing Colossus looking down at his chest his shirt ripped looks back up at Master Chief right as Master Chief takes his second swing Colossus grabs Master Chief by the wrist squeezing with just enough strength to demolish Master Chief's energy shield and his armor Master Chief drops the hammer because Colossus is crushing the bones in Master Chiefs wrist Master Chief pulls his arm thinking he'd break free from Colossus' mighty grip Master Chief goes no where like a insect stuck in amber sap. He realizes he was unaware of his opponents full strength and how he cannont match it. Master Chief desperatley takes a swing with his free arm Colossus quickly grabs that wrist as well repeating the same fate as the other wrist, Colossus leans his head back and with a blink of an eye crashes his head into Master Chiefs helmet shattering it so that he can look deep into the soul of his fallen foe Colossus releases the left wrist and slowly places his hand on Master Chiefs throat Master Chief realizes his fate and puts up a last effort struggle but his own strength is no where near Colossus's. Colossus releases the right wrist and places his other hand on Master Chief's throat with one final push John-117 puts both his feet on Colossus' thighs and gives one final kick to attempt to free himself at this point Colossus decides to end this no contest fight by crushing the Master Chief's throat like a normal human crushing a empty can of soda all while Colossus' continues to stare into the eyes of the Master Chief and watches as his life force fades away.

Colossus stands there over John-117's lifeless body a cool breeze blows leafs move smoke from the ruined area scatters all that ammo wasted.

SpartanDelta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SpartanDelta

Honestly the MC would win. I have played Halo ever since it came out. Have you ever heard of a communications headset. Well he has one built in his armor so if he ever needs to he can have a MAC ( Magnetic Accelerator Cannon) and finish the fight against Colossus. Oh the MAC fires depleted uranium slugs at at least more than the Spartan Laser. The MAC is fired from an orbital ship and comes in varying sizes, strengths, and abilities. The smallest can fire three uranium slugs that splinter like the needles of a Needler. Now I know I am looking at possibilities (like all of us here) but in all the Halos the Covenant are pissed off at the UNSC (United Nations Space Command) and especially any Spartan or Demon as they refer to them. Wouldn't the Covenant fire the energy beam at them both in fear Humanity has a more powerful weapon than them. Even though Colossus can withstand what 10,000 degrees Celsius I think it burns hotter than that. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't care I am late to the commentary.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JonSmith

Wouldn't Colossus's armor be comparable to Hunter armor? Let's equate the two for the sake of convenience. Since Colossus' armor completely covers his body, he has no weak points to exploit. So can Chief take down a Hunter without hitting the weakpoint at all (i.e., no splash damage or AoE damage counting on the Hunter)?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Piotr wins easily

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@Th3Nudg3:

Wow. A few run-on sentences there!

SpartanDelta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SpartanDelta

@JonSmith: yes as a matter of fact i do it all the time and you can hit them with a vehicle

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#44  Edited By Blacklightning13

Collosus for the win. A gravity hammer fuel rod combo could stun him and deal out some damage but it wouldn't be able to put him down for good.

SpartanDelta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SpartanDelta

@Blacklightning13: did you check my MAC and Covenant Energy Projector post?

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NyghtMare

Piotr takes another dub.

Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Th3Nudg3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Th3Nudg3

@SpartanDelta: yea i understand the orbital MAC gun is a powerful weapon but the person who posted the fules for this fight did not list them so the Orbital Mac Gun cant do anything in this fight if it cannot be used... now lets stick to the original posters RULE SET and tell me WHO WINS THIS FIGHT????

Th3Nudg3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Th3Nudg3

@JohnnyZ256: ohhhh i am sorry i apologize grammer police... i'll make sure to not have that happen anymore so i dont get a ticket from you... i'll take this as a warning.. HA

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By JohnnyZ256

You better be sorry, or I'll sic Batman, He-Man, and Data on you!