1. This will be a blood-lusted match. Master Chief is fully-rested, and Colossus is slightly fatigued. Also, this will be the regular 616 Colossus.
2. Elimination via death or KO, and both combatants will start the battle a mile and a half apart from each other. No BFRs
3. Location of battle: In the White Mountain forest of New Hampshire
4. Master Chief has ample preparation for this fight, while Colossus has absolutely no preparation whatsoever.
5. Master Chief will be employing his fully-powered shields. Master Chief is fully aware of Colossus' position, but Colossus doesn't know where Master Chief is. Master Chief will be bringing a Sniper Rifle, Gravity Hammer, Fuel Rod Gun, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Assault Rifle, Plasma Pistol, Needler, Spartan Laser and Grenades. Of course, he won't be carrying all of this equipment on him at the same time. He will strategize and use what he has that he thinks will bring down his opponent. This is what he usually does when he is in battle, of course. If Master Chief uses up all of his equipment, then he will proceed to engage Colossus physically.