Master Chief vs Captain America

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mattek

They randomly meet in a military training field.

Ir0n m@

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ir0n m@

i think master chief would take this one

Avatar image for brandonthejuggernaut
brandonthejuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probably master cheif.....ultimate cap would probably put up a better fight
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By progenitorigin

It's a hard one to call, IMO, but I do think that Cap could possibly take this one.  Also depending on Master Chief's equipment, if he has sticky grenades being tossed around with cloaking and etc, Cap would be at a huge disadvantage.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mattek
@progenitor said:
" It's a hard one to call, IMO, but I do think that Cap could possibly take this one.  Also depending on Master Chief's equipment, if he has sticky grenades being tossed around with cloaking and etc, Cap would be at a huge disadvantage. "
Yea I was thinking more hand 2 hand. Cap obviously gets his shield. 

But Master Chief (in the books) went through a Super Soldier Serum experiment as well. Not as potent as Cap's, mind you, but The MJOLNIR armor he wears augments his speed, strength and overall performance by quite a bit. I've always leaned more towards Chief in this but it really is a tough call.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By progenitorigin
@mattek said:
" @progenitor said:
" It's a hard one to call, IMO, but I do think that Cap could possibly take this one.  Also depending on Master Chief's equipment, if he has sticky grenades being tossed around with cloaking and etc, Cap would be at a huge disadvantage. "
Yea I was thinking more hand 2 hand. Cap obviously gets his shield.   But Master Chief (in the books) went through a Super Soldier Serum experiment as well. Not as potent as Cap's, mind you, but The MJOLNIR armor he wears augments his speed, strength and overall performance by quite a bit. I've always leaned more towards Chief in this but it really is a tough call. "

I never read the Halo novels, but i've known a few friends that have, which is how I know about the training on Reach, and i've heard of some strength feats from Chief that are ridiculous, so in that sense, he may have a strength advantage over Cap, but there's plenty of feats of Cap taking on and winning against very slim odds.  I'm not exactly sure how many techniques Chief knows, H2H, but Cap is definitely a seasoned veteran, and one of the very best of the MU.  Cap's been shown lifting a chunk of concrete a little more than half his size and taking out a sniper with it, also one-shotting a helicopter with his shield, one-shotting a Mack truck with his shield.  Still, yeah, it's a tough call, but I still think Cap could maybe take it.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FinalStar86

Chief due to his physical stats.  Cap vs an armorless Chief would of been a better fight

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mattek
@FinalStar86 said:
" Chief due to his physical stats.  Cap vs an armorless Chief would of been a better fight "
We'd have to take the shield away from Cap, then. Otherwise the shield would put Cap over the top, in my opinion.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By progenitorigin
@mattek said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" Chief due to his physical stats.  Cap vs an armorless Chief would of been a better fight "
We'd have to take the shield away from Cap, then. Otherwise the shield would put Cap over the top, in my opinion. "

You could always give Chief a firearm or weapon to compensate. 
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mattek
@progenitor said:

" @mattek said:

" @FinalStar86 said:
We'd have to take the shield away from Cap, then. Otherwise the shield would put Cap over the top, in my opinion. "
You could always give Chief a firearm or weapon to compensate.  "
Naw. I think the Vibranium shield would stop any weapon Chief used. He's have to sticky a plasma grenade directly to Cap's body in order to inflict harm. And Cap can block that - guaranteed.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Decoy Elite

In armor vs Cap with a shield would go to Chief, mostly due to his increased durability. Out of armor h2h, I'd say Cap would take the majority.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By progenitorigin
@mattek said:
"@progenitor said:

" @mattek said:

" @FinalStar86 said:
You could always give Chief a firearm or weapon to compensate.  "
Naw. I think the Vibranium shield would stop any weapon Chief used. He's have to sticky a plasma grenade directly to Cap's body in order to inflict harm. And Cap can block that - guaranteed. "

True.  I think basically in full armor, as FinalStar said, due to what that gives his physical stats, Chief would win--however, without armor, I think that Cap would win, due to his skills and technique in tactical field combat, which I think would just put him over the edge with Chief.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mattek
@Decoy Elite said:

" In armor vs Cap with a shield would go to Chief, mostly due to his increased durability. Out of armor h2h, I'd say Cap would take the majority. "

I agree. But the armor increases his everything. Even intelligence as the armor is (eventually) directly linked to Chief's brain.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14  Edited By Decoy Elite
@mattek said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

" In armor vs Cap with a shield would go to Chief, mostly due to his increased durability. Out of armor h2h, I'd say Cap would take the majority. "

I agree. But the armor increases his everything. Even intelligence as the armor is (eventually) directly linked to Chief's brain. "
I don't remember the armor increasing his intelligence in the books or games. If you references Cortana, she does help and would give him a great advantage when it comes to tactics. Although Chief is pretty smart on his own.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mattek
@Decoy Elite said:

" @mattek said:

" @Decoy Elite said:

I agree. But the armor increases his everything. Even intelligence as the armor is (eventually) directly linked to Chief's brain. "
I don't remember the armor increasing his intelligence in the books or games. If you references Cortana, she does help and would give him a great advantage when it comes to tactics. Although Chief is pretty smart on his own. "
In "The Fall of Reach" It did mention a chip in their heads that connected to the armor's software to make their thinking process faster. I vaguely remember it making him smarter. But, now that I think about it it was probably Cortana in his armor that I'm thinking of. Oops.
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Theworldbreaker

They are both pretty much equal i nstreangth, they can both bench 1,000 pounds 
they both have super human speed and aglitt 
and both great with wepones.i dont know who wins realy part of me wants to lean tword capt while the other wants to lean to Master Chief
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FinalStar86
@Theworldbreaker said:
" They are both pretty much equal i nstreangth, they can both bench 1,000 pounds they both have super human speed and aglitt and both great with wepones.i dont know who wins realy part of me wants to lean tword capt while the other wants to lean to Master Chief "
Uh Chief has Superhuman physical stats, Cap does not.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kinasin
@mattek said:
" @progenitor said:
Yea I was thinking more hand 2 hand. Cap obviously gets his shield.   But Master Chief (in the books) went through a Super Soldier Serum experiment as well. Not as potent as Cap's, mind you, but The MJOLNIR armor he wears augments his speed, strength and overall performance by quite a bit. I've always leaned more towards Chief in this but it really is a tough call. "
chief because of the reasons you just listed.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Cap
614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By 614azrael
@Kinasin:
indeed. MC was writen basicly as the sci fi version of cap
Captain Tick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Captain Tick

It is a really tough call but my bet is on Cap not because i'm a Cap fan. However which version of Cap are we referring to here? Steve or Bucky? If its Bucky then MC wins for sure, cus Bucky doesnt have the SS Serum and he isnt quite as experienced as Steve. BUT if its Steve we are talking about then my bet is on him, why? Because we have seen him go up against iron-man and win in civil war, got pretty beaten up but he got the upper hand eventually until paramedics stopped him. And recently he held his own against iron-patriot in seige 3, for a while before iron-man showed up to disable his armour.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mattek

While he may have taken Iron Man, Master Chief has The ability to heal himself in the armor. And While Stark may have better armor, he's not nearly as skilled as Chief. Chief is bred to kill. At a young age Chief (John) was taking on military bases.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By spidey 15
@Captain Tick said:
" It is a really tough call but my bet is on Cap not because i'm a Cap fan. However which version of Cap are we referring to here? Steve or Bucky? If its Bucky then MC wins for sure, cus Bucky doesnt have the SS Serum and he isnt quite as experienced as Steve. BUT if its Steve we are talking about then my bet is on him, why? Because we have seen him go up against iron-man and win in civil war, got pretty beaten up but he got the upper hand eventually until paramedics stopped him. And recently he held his own against iron-patriot in seige 3, for a while before iron-man showed up to disable his armour. "
You know that cap was able to beat iron man because vision has destroyed Tony's suit, right? 
=]
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Matezoide2
@mattek said:

" While he may have taken Iron Man, Master Chief has The ability to heal himself in the armor. And While Stark may have better armor, he's not nearly as skilled as Chief. Chief is bred to kill. At a young age Chief (John) was taking on military bases. "

Iron Man would beat the tobaco juice out of Master Chief....
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide said:
" @mattek said:

" While he may have taken Iron Man, Master Chief has The ability to heal himself in the armor. And While Stark may have better armor, he's not nearly as skilled as Chief. Chief is bred to kill. At a young age Chief (John) was taking on military bases. "

Iron Man would beat the tobaco juice out of Master Chief.... "
lol
Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mattek

Iron man should be able to beat the tobaco juice out of Cap too, but he didn't. All he'd technically have to do is take flight and bombard the area Cap's standing it with bombs and the likes. BUT - he didn't. Given Chief's record and feats experience I'd say the outcome between those two would be the same as Cap vs IM - IMO.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Tank.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By Matezoide2
@mattek: 
he didnt because the Vision shutted off his switch,when he had a real fight with Cap,IM almost killed him
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mattek

My apologies for duplicating. I searched for the match and found nothing. I'll spend more time next time.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Tank.
@mattek: No worries.
To be honest the current search function sucks.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By progenitorigin

I still go with Cap on this one.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FinalStar86

Chief, Spartans were pulling off DBZ/Naruto feats in Halo Legends

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By difficlus
@FinalStar86 said:
" Chief, Spartans were pulling off DBZ/Naruto feats in Halo Legends "
such as...? 

anyway chief wins...
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FinalStar86
@difficlus said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" Chief, Spartans were pulling off DBZ/Naruto feats in Halo Legends "
such as...?  anyway chief wins... "
There was this fight on Youtube were the comic relief Spartan was fighting a dinosaur, give me a second Ill link it
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FinalStar86

Second half of the video

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By progenitorigin

mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By mattek

Is that Halo Legends stuff cannon?

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By progenitorigin
@mattek said:
"Is that Halo Legends stuff cannon?"

If it is, i'll be surprised, because I felt like falling asleep during the first 20 minutes of it.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By difficlus
@progenitor said:
" @mattek said:
"Is that Halo Legends stuff cannon?"
If it is, i'll be surprised, because I felt like falling asleep during the first 20 minutes of it. "
the video is only 10 mins long...lol
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FinalStar86
@difficlus: It also isn't one movie but 7 short films
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By progenitorigin

The movie is basically what they did with Batman, having short bits with different artists & animators, although personally I barely could sit through the entire thing.  I mean, don't get me wrong, Halo is cool, the games are entertaining, but it's far from original.  If you want to read a good piece of classic Sci-Fi literature involving intergalactic war and armored soldiers, pick up the original Starship Troopers novel.
Captain Tick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Captain Tick
@spidey 15:
Oh i actually missed out that very important detail. Thanks.  
haha i guess tht changes everything.. a lot.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By spidey 15
@Captain Tick said:
" @spidey 15: Oh i actually missed out that very important detail. Thanks.  haha i guess tht changes everything.. a lot. "
lol, you are welcome....
=]
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ThaMessenger07

This is a fight for Ultimate Cap. Master Chief takes it.

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC wins no matter what type of Cap.

Cyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cyromaniac

Master Chief throw a plasma grenade at cap. Cap catches it with his shield then throws the shield back at the Chief.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nick_hero22

Chief wins

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By tg1982

Don't know, can some give me feats for Master Chief, please?

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CaptainRodgers

@tg1982: Agreed

I'd like a ball park figure of Master Chief's physicals , I'm not a gamer but from what I gather he's at around enhanced to low level superhuman stats with some extra tech tricks and moderate skill ?