#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#2 Posted by Logic Mark II (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief. He is so much faster [bursts of 60kmh] and stronger [a good few tons out of the suit maybe and defo more with the suit]. His reaction time is something like 10x that of a human. Not to mention that personal shield that i dont think Cap could get through very easily. If Cap is allowed his shield then Chief is allowed weapons further increasing his chances of victory. The Chief is beyond elite, he makes the Hell Jumpers [?...the S.A.S of the Halo universe look like rookies.] Is Cortana in play?...if so then the dude has a super computer program feeding him all kinds of trajectories and stats. Sorry Cap but you goin doooooooooooown.

#3 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

master chief

#4 Posted by subzero33 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

master chief hes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better dont hit me

#5 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

If I'm playing Halo, definitely Captain America.

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

how is it capt america?

#7 Posted by DMRxxASSASSIN (96 posts) - - Show Bio
@Logic Mark II
cheif is not faster than cap (cap dodges bullets) 

captain america wins

#8 Posted by nick_hero22 (6742 posts) - - Show Bio
@DMRxxASSASSIN
Chief was dodging bullets even before he got his enhancement, Chief can run about 60 mph and his reaction time is so fast that everything looks like it is moving in slow motion.
#9 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22: He clearly knows nothing of MC other than the video games. 

Chief wins.
#10 Posted by cattlebattle (12585 posts) - - Show Bio
@DMRxxASSASSIN said:
@Logic Mark II: cheif is not faster than cap (cap dodges bullets)  captain america wins 

#11 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle

So you think master chief wins jk.
#12 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief

#13 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (510 posts) - - Show Bio

master chief

#14 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@subzero33 said:

master chief hes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better dont hit me

I'm not going to hit you but I am very dissapointed in you son :P
#15 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mighty Thor
he means if he were in control of the chief (in the video game) captain would beat him. 

he is saying he sucks at halo as a joke
#16 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
Close call, but I'd give it to Cap on account that he's fought and defeated Iron Man, both in and out of armor.
#17 Posted by nick_hero22 (6742 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Mayhem_Theory
OMG your so clueless, Captain America had prep when he fought Iron Man in Civil War. Captain America no match Iron Man without prep. Master Chief slaughterhouse.
#18 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Logic Mark II said:

Master Chief. He is so much faster [bursts of 60kmh] and stronger [a good few tons out of the suit maybe and defo more with the suit]. His reaction time is something like 10x that of a human. Not to mention that personal shield that i dont think Cap could get through very easily. If Cap is allowed his shield then Chief is allowed weapons further increasing his chances of victory. The Chief is beyond elite, he makes the Hell Jumpers [?...the S.A.S of the Halo universe look like rookies.] Is Cortana in play?...if so then the dude has a super computer program feeding him all kinds of trajectories and stats. Sorry Cap but you goin doooooooooooown.

A few little known facts about CA;  

He too can run upwards to 60k an hour at short bursts. His enhancements effect all aspects of his person; his senses (in fact his superior vision is part of what allows him to dodge bullets), speed, reflexes, strength, running speed and his ability to learn and absorb combat techniques at a far accelerrated pace than a normal human. 

Thinking Cap is a better hand to hand fighter too. And if he can absorb blasts from Iron Man and Thor with that shield of his, I don't think he'll have too much trouble with the firepower Master Chief brings to the table.  

I give CA a majority win here.
#19 Edited by nick_hero22 (6742 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief's enhancements

Carbide Ceramic OssificationAdvanced material grafting onto skeletal structures to make bones virtually unbreakable. Recommended coverage not to exceed 3% total bone mass because of significant white blood cell necrosis.Specific risk for pre-and near-postpubescent adolescents: skeletal growth spurts may cause irreparable bone pulverization.
Muscular Enhancement InjectionsProtein complex is injected intramuscularly to increase tissue density and decrease lactase recovery time.Five percent (5%) of test subjects experience a fatal cardiac volume increase.
Catalytic Thyroid ImplantPlatinum pellet containing human growth hormone catalyst is implanted in the thyroid to boost growth of skeletal and muscle tissues.Rare instances of Elephantiasis. Suppressed sexual drive.
Occipital Capillary Reversal Submergence and boosted blood vessel flow beneath the rods and cones of the subject's retina. Produces a marked visual perception increase.Retinal rejection and detatchment. Permanent blindness.
Superconducting Fibrification of Neural DendritesAlteration of bioeletrical nerve transduction to shielded electronic transduction. 300% increase in subject reflexes. Anecdotal evidence of marked increase in intelligence, memory, and creativity.Significant instances of Parkinson's Disease and Fletcher's Syndrome. 
#20 Posted by FortressoftheMoon (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cosmic Sentinel
Even if you had the hammer and a plasma sword as a secondary weapon with sticky grenades. Captain America would still beat you?  

Traaaaaaaagedy.

#21 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII
while Cap is impressive physicaly,Chief is a super-human without his armor,plus he has a weapon for close combat that ,should it hit Steve,would grant him the victory

As for the shield,you are correct,Chief has no ways of getting through it,but he doesnt needs to,despite Cap`s skill,the shield isnt that large,with two guns,Chief will be able to shoot on two places at once (say,one bullet to the head and another at his foot),while Steve can dodge,he shouldnt be able to block the shots unless he ducks,wich will leave him without any ways of attacking unless John stops shooting,meaning he will have to be constantly moving if he wants live. 

Given John`s arsenal,skill and physical superiority,i dont see Cap evading him for too long,let alone getting close,if he throws that shield of his,John should knock it away with a bullet (after all,he is not an idiot) and then focus his fire on Cap until he eventualy takes him down. 

His armor also survived re-entry on Earth,meaning that,without his shield,Steve will have lost the only thing that would allow him to (possibly) injure John,his superior skills shouldnt be able to compesate for that level of durability.
#22 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief, unfortunately, because I think as a character he's sh@t compared to Cap.
#23 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor

I agree even though CA is a better character Chief probably takes this unless it was just h2h.
#24 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap would whoop him if Chief wasn't in his suit...
#25 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory: OMG your so clueless, Captain America had prep when he fought Iron Man in Civil War. Captain America no match Iron Man without prep. Master Chief slaughterhouse.
Lmao, the "you're so clueless" act again? Kid, get some new material. Civil War isn't the only time he's fought Iron Man. Besides, this isn't Cap vs Tony, this is Cap vs the Chief, and there isn't prep.
#26 Posted by FortressoftheMoon (678 posts) - - Show Bio

You know thinking about this fight, there is one thing that majority of the Master Chief battle threads almost everyone seems to forget that Master Chief  has that  very lucky thingy which can easily turn the tide of battle. Ask Dr. Halsey for more details........

#27 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@FortressoftheMoon said:

You know thinking about this fight, there is one thing that majority of the Master Chief battle threads almost everyone seems to forget that Master Chief  has that  very lucky thingy which can easily turn the tide of battle. Ask Dr. Halsey for more details........

xD
#28 Posted by Nefarious (18760 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief wins after a tough fight with Cap.

#29 Posted by Jezer (3096 posts) - - Show Bio
@FortressoftheMoon said:

Your joke went over my head. Please explain.
#30 Posted by FortressoftheMoon (678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jezer said:
@FortressoftheMoon said:

Your joke went over my head. Please explain.

Its not a joke. Master Chief has the gift or power or whatever of being very lucky. That is one thing that makes him stands out from other Spartan IIs. He is very lucky.  It from the novel Halo: Fall of Reach. Dr. Halsey is the person who created the Spartan II project.
#31 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:

Master Chief, unfortunately, because I think as a character he's sh@t compared to Cap.

agreed
#32 Posted by FortressoftheMoon (678 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:

You can't blame the guy. The convenant is always starting sh%^. He's either on a halo whipping ass or floating in space somewhere. The UNSC really don't let him have any downtime to where he can try to bang Miranda in the back of a warthog or play poker with some ODST. He's Master Chief not Duke Nukem...shesh. LOL 

But I do understand where you are coming from.
#33 Posted by andre54 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

Spartan 117 beats Captain America. Can somebody hook Cap up with a gun or something???

#34 Posted by Erik (31662 posts) - - Show Bio

MC.

#35 Posted by Tariso_Wukong (4 posts) - - Show Bio
@andre54: That wouldn't help him at all.
@Dormammu: You,Ego,Shuma Gorath,and Cyttorak should form a band!
And no,he wouldn't.Chief kicked a full grown,trained man cladded in a metal suit twenty feet when he was a pre-teen.