Captain America. Comic version, right?

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By zill0678

Battle 1: master chief. He is eginered above peak human and hits harder this is much like rocky 4 except cap has been knocked out by weaker foes than mc. Also mc has his armor to add to his punching power And durability.

Battle 2: I give to captain America. As the more agile fighter he should take this especially since mc armor is now more of a hinderance than advantage.

Battle 3: I give to master chief. In a no holds bared freestyle with no rules mc doesn't have his training hindering his killing instints. Neither does cap but it comes down to mc is super human and cap is peak human.

Note without his armor chief takes all these fights as his armor like All Spartans armor inhibits a good percentage of his streanght and speed

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This version hasn't been done before, but Boxing should go to cap, other two rounds to MC

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief wins.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One and Two goes to Steve, Round Three goes to John.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zill0678 said:

Battle 1: master chief. He is eginered above peak human and hits harder this is much like rocky 4 except cap has been knocked out by weaker foes than mc. Also mc has his armor to add to his punching power And durability.

Battle 2: I give to captain America. As the more agile fighter he should take this especially since mc armor is now more of a hinderance than advantage.

Battle 3: I give to master chief. In a no holds bared freestyle with no rules mc doesn't have his training hindering his killing instints. Neither does cap but it comes down to mc is super human and cap is peak human.

Note without his armor chief takes all these fights as his armor like All Spartans armor inhibits a good percentage of his streanght and speed

First, the two bolded statements seem to contradict each other.

Second, Cap is actually above Peak Human. Think the phrase was enhanced Human.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MC all Rounds.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zill0678

@randomsid:

Seemingly they do but in acually they dont. In boxing the rules are to punch with fist. I can tell you from first hand expiriance being punched with a hand covered in metal let alone high density reinforced titanium ally hurts worse than a bear fist thus giving the punch more power. Master chiefs armor limits his actual streangth so if he took it off he would actually hit harder then with it. Both statements are true

I stick with my original assessments unless op says mc is out of armor then master chief stomps

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SirMethos

Cap wins all rounds.

Without his armor(as I assume is the case in this fight) the MC has not shown anything that makes him superior to Cap in terms of stats, by any noticeable margin.

Also, this is hand-to-hand.

1. This is pretty much what Cap specializes in, Cap has the MC out-skilled by a ridiculous degree.

and 2. Cap has far more usable experience than MC.

Cap should be able to win with a minimum amount of difficulty.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Does Chief have skill feats?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirmethos: well for 1 hes still in his suit because it didnt say in the op he lost it. 2 MC has more experience than cap does, and 3 MC does more than baseline cap does in the comics last i checked even without armor. Don't assume if you don't even know what MC can do.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mc from novels movie and games stomps cap in hand to hand and he isn't even the best spartan in h2h

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap can take it, Boxing and MMA can be won by 'points' or lay and pray

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap stomps first two rounds, Chief wrecks hardcore last round.

darkswift2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By darkswift2002

1 chief

2 cap

3 chief

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/captain-america/4005-1442/forums/captain-america-the-living-legend-respect-thread-1511991/

he'll be just fine in all of them

Regular_Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap all rounds.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#20 frozen  Moderator

This has been done. Chief wins.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 thedailybagel  Moderator

Is chief in his suit? If so he'd win all round comfortably. If not he should win 2 and 3, both with understandable difficulty

Enormity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: you can't fight boxing and mma with suits on, he'd get disqualified

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 thedailybagel  Moderator
Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zaied

Captain America wins all rounds. Chief has no H2H feats or anything that puts him on par with Steve, and without armor he has no notable physical or durability advantage.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This version hasn't been done before, but Boxing should go to cap, other two rounds to MC

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilgamer: What are you trying to prove? Those are voted by fans on whom would win, the more people that THINK that person wins then the person wins. This is a DEBATING site, posting a video like that doesn't solve any face, and there is so much wrong in that it's not even funny.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

1. Anyone that knows anything about the two characters, knows that it's a stomp if MC is in his armor. Thus, it seems safe to assume that the MC is not wearing the armor in this match.

2. I said "usable" experience. Which is simply the truth. The vast majority of the MC's experience is armed combat(firearms). For Cap on the other hand, the vast majority of his experience is close-combat.

3. No, he really doesn't. And I'm not assuming, I am aware of the MC's capabilities. But while he's most definitely impressive, without his armor he is not noticeably superior to Cap(there are even a few areas where Cap is superior, primarily in the mental areas). The MC's biggest advantage, in terms of raw stats, is the fact that his skeleton of far more durable than that of Cap.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By zill0678

@sirmethos said:

@killerwasp:

1. Anyone that knows anything about the two characters, knows that it's a stomp if MC is in his armor. Thus, it seems safe to assume that the MC is not wearing the armor in this match.

2. I said "usable" experience. Which is simply the truth. The vast majority of the MC's experience is armed combat(firearms). For Cap on the other hand, the vast majority of his experience is close-combat.

3. No, he really doesn't. And I'm not assuming, I am aware of the MC's capabilities. But while he's most definitely impressive, without his armor he is not noticeably superior to Cap(there are even a few areas where Cap is superior, primarily in the mental areas). The MC's biggest advantage, in terms of raw stats, is the fact that his skeleton of far more durable than that of Cap.

in the novels it and halo reach it clearly states that the armor is for protection but also so they cant use there full ability's so each Spartan is roughly the same. out of there armor Spartans greatly exceed humans and even most covenant in terms of physical ability. master chief out of his armor in a h2h setting is madness in terms of fighting ability. not to mention he stands six feet, seven inches tall and weighs 287 pound out of his armor and seven feet and 1000 pounds in his armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirmethos:

1 safely assumed? He never said no armor that was my point and believe or not there's already been matches made with him using armor against Captain America so no its not safely assumed.

2 and im saying hes still fine with hand to hand combat, its not like he's never applied to the covenant which he goes hand to hand just a decent amount of times more than people think.

3 Which areas are you doubting that he is at captain america's lvl?

However he made it armor-less chief, so nvm about first point.

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DevilGamer
SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

1. It seems the OP has been edited by the author, turns out my assumption was correct.

2. And I never said that the MC is useless in terms of hand-to-hand combat. What I have said(and rightly so) is that in terms of hand-to-hand combat, Cap has far more experience than the MC.

3. As I already mentioned Cap is primarily superior in terms of mental stats, the Spartans are noted as having increased Intelligence, Memory, and Creativity. While for Cap, all of his mental stats are increased in the same way as his physical ones. Iirc, Cap also heals faster than the MC/Spartans.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is closer than you would think

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirmethos:

1. No, because theres already been some that still involve his armor, this one you happen to get lucky and he changed it.
  2. I never said you said he was useless i said his hand to hand is fine.
  3. I'd like some proof, before making stating that, for cap's side of course.
Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devilgamer: No lool, in case you haven't noticed the site is based on votes on whom would win not facts.