I wanna say Ironman

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sparda

ROTFLMFAO. Iron Man annihilates Master Chief.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Logic Mark III

What does this Extrimis suit do/look like? Cheif could win as you have given him the sword and bubble sheild. those could come in reaaaaaaaaal handy. The dude isnt an idiot and he has Cortana in his head, if Stark's tech can be hacked into she will do it and render his armour useless, remember she can hack alien technology hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of the tech of the UNSC. Also end of the day he could do a predator and nuke the whole place with his suit.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sparda

Logic Mark III says:

"What does this Extrimis suit do/look like? Cheif could win as you have given him the sword and bubble sheild. those could come in reaaaaaaaaal handy. The dude isnt an idiot and he has Cortana in his head, if Stark's tech can be hacked into she will do it and render his armour useless, remember she can hack alien technology hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of the tech of the UNSC. Also end of the day he could do a predator and nuke the whole place with his suit. "

Extremis suit can control all technology, I believe. He is much stronger than Chief, and could just do bombing runs on the whole place.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Final Arrow

Logic Mark III says:

"What does this Extrimis suit do/look like? Cheif could win as you have given him the sword and bubble sheild. those could come in reaaaaaaaaal handy. The dude isnt an idiot and he has Cortana in his head, if Stark's tech can be hacked into she will do it and render his armour useless, remember she can hack alien technology hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of the tech of the UNSC. Also end of the day he could do a predator and nuke the whole place with his suit. "

Hvae you read extremis , Iron man can now link into sats, he is also a genius, Iron man has hcked Aline tech far serpiour to his own, And if he went neuclur , Strak can put up a elctro Field , witch he used to stop an Neculer attack on teh avengers, he will just contain it, Not just that, Stark is faster and has the advantage of an air attack, He is more then able to take down master chief.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Logic Mark III

HMMM,well it would depend on who has the better hacking ability Iron Man or Cortana, but Cortana is in the future and she does hack super advanced alien tech as i said before so i think she would prevail and force Stark's armour to kill him.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Final Arrow

Logic Mark III says:

"HMMM,well it would depend on who has the better hacking ability Iron Man or Cortana, but Cortana is in the future and she does hack super advanced alien tech as i said before so i think she would prevail and force Stark's armour to kill him. "

Well as I said Stark has done the same, But you also forget how clever stark is, He will have all types of firewalls and tech blocking a hack, he controls the Iron man armour with thought, In the time it took her to hack, Iron man blows a hole in them, I just dont see how master chief could win

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sparda

Logic Mark III says:

"HMMM,well it would depend on who has the better hacking ability Iron Man or Cortana, but Cortana is in the future and she does hack super advanced alien tech as i said before so i think she would prevail and force Stark's armour to kill him. "

To hack Chief has to put her into Starks armour first.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By GambitO

IRON MAN has weapons with those that MASTER CHIEF

it could not really compete

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Logic Mark III

Does Stark hack into technology to control it? Wouldn't make sense if he could just instantly controll it would be weird. But if so she could piggy back ride into his system when he is hacking. She has accesed Satelites and the like whilst still in MC's skull.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Final Arrow

Logic Mark III says:

"Does Stark hack into technology to control it? Wouldn't make sense if he could just instantly controll it would be weird. But if so she could piggy back ride into his system when he is hacking. She has accesed Satelites and the like whilst still in MC's skull. "

SO can Iron man, Everything you just said Iron man can now do as well and He does not need to hack anything, if he has the power he needs, He can just hand out an ownage, To be fair the shield drops after strong continues blast, Then tony unleashes the beam in his chest while moving at a mad speed, Job done, If you say that she hacks him, He will use blocks and she may get past them , but I doubt she will in the time it takes stark to do his stuff.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lantern Prime

Ironman is a bitch, but he wins this one!

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Logic Mark III

Well Halo is hundreds of years in the future. I know i say hack but this does not mean the same as for a person doing it manually [talking dudes on computers not Stark] Most of Cortana's hacking is instantaneous. Plus Shadow arrow you said IF he has the power he needs, i didnt see a stipulation saying he gets that power in this battle. I think Cortana is the better peice of tech here. Iron man recently got smacked down by Hulks warbound in terms of hacking and all that stuff...so if they can do it why not Cortana who is designed to get into Covenant tech and has been able to get into Forerunner tech?

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Final Arrow

Well We will agree to disagree, We could be at this all night other wisem with if and what nots lol

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Logic Mark III

True indeed. I do agree however that with the limited tech given to MC here Ironman wins physically. I see Cortana as his only real chance and a viable one at that.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Phorqe

Iron Chef America!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sparda

Phorqe says:

"Iron Chef America!"

LMMFAO!!!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ironman wins without a problem. He's extremely crafty and has an incredible advantage. There's no way Chief will win.

Avatar image for vaporishlicense
VaporishLicense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By VaporishLicense

iron man wins. but without the suits master would definitely win right there.

aside from iron man winning. i just wanna say master chief is better than iron man in pretty much every way. cooler armor, better at killing aliens, cooler voice, more bad ass, manlier, more skilled, better fighter, and a better hero. while tony starks is a major rich genius alcoholic. and is a terrible hero.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Superbot400

Well Halo is hundreds of years in the future. I know i say hack but this does not mean the same as for a person doing it manually [talking dudes on computers not Stark] Most of Cortana's hacking is instantaneous. Plus Shadow arrow you said IF he has the power he needs, i didnt see a stipulation saying he gets that power in this battle. I think Cortana is the better peice of tech here. Iron man recently got smacked down by Hulks warbound in terms of hacking and all that stuff...so if they can do it why not Cortana who is designed to get into Covenant tech and has been able to get into Forerunner tech?

What? Tony Stark can hack alien technology before. The current Iron Man can combat Alien threats, and has been through intellsellar travel. The current Iron Man can pliot Celestial technology, which more is advanced than anything in Halo. So its unlikely that Master Chief and his virus could hack Tony Stark's armor. It's not like Tony Stark isn't experienced with technology from space or powerful viruses. He was able to hack technology from the kree or the skrulls before. Skaar in WWH needed prep aganist Iron Man to stop him. Even then, It didn't stop Iron Man from hacking Satellites.