Master Chief & Ryu Hayabusa Vs Samus & Link

Avatar image for blackdragoonomega
BlackDragoonOmega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Two of Xbox's and Nintendo's finest characters duke it out in a tag team match both teams at their maximum. Who will be victorious?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hayabusa solos.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hayabusa Solo's extremely hard.

Too Fast

Too Durable

Too Strong

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Picallo3798

Um......no Samus Solos. Way too much health and abilities. She has something like 20-30 bars of 99 health. Hayabusa? please, 1 superbomb he's done. No defense he has can take it and if he can she has 30 more. Plenty of rockets and oh SUPER rockets to annihilate chief. Samus is Master Chief in a much more bada$$ suit. She's infused with Chozo blood to make give her superhuman strength speed etc. Without her suit she's faster, stronger, and more durable than Hayabusa with it shes in another league, Period. Her standard weapons are Lasers and beams which in the game are slow but in the old NES comics were speed of light, which they should be, its a laser. Hayabusa is not dodging all of those which she has unlimited ammo. Not to mention she has a partner!! WOW. Team 2 curb stomp.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rolldestroyer

Um......no Samus Solos. Way too much health and abilities. She has something like 20-30 bars of 99 health. Hayabusa? please, 1 superbomb he's done. No defense he has can take it and if he can she has 30 more. Plenty of rockets and oh SUPER rockets to annihilate chief. Samus is Master Chief in a much more bada$$ suit. She's infused with Chozo blood to make give her superhuman strength speed etc. Without her suit she's faster, stronger, and more durable than Hayabusa with it shes in another league, Period. Her weapons are Lasers and beams which in the game are slow but in the old NES comics were FTL, which they should be, its a laser. Hayabusa is not dodging all of those which she has unlimited ammo. Not to mention she has a partner!! WOW. Team 2 curb stomp.

alright i have limited knowledge of samus so what is her most impressive strength, speed, and durability feat?

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer:Well in the game she can super run with the blue shadow behind her, I would say about 100mph. She takes hits from Giant creatures (mother brain, Ridley) and keeps on. She walks around in super heated areas that would damage any normal person and take no damage, upwards of 200 degrees. She walks in Lava. Granted it drains over time but Hayabusa is not doing that at all. Chief could but he would go down alot faster than Samus. In the books Plasma burns through his armor when his shield goes down. Strength IMO is = to chief in his suit. She can shoulder slam through solid rock. Not just a piece, though 20-30 feet in game. Pretty strong. She does alot more in the comics but we're talkin 80's early 90's I was like 11 dude I dont remember. Nothing taken away from Hayabusa he's a badass, but Samus is just next level. Without her suit she's way above peak human which Ive explained in my previous post. Not to mention her weapons are crazy. I dont think Hayabusa could get through her armor in one shot, it would take a few swipes. If he hit the exact same spot every time. Master chief is her equal for the most part she just has MUCH better armor which can take ALOT more damage and carries on board weapons. One rocket full on kills chief she carries 100+ rockets and 30+ Super Rockets. She's also trained in Chozo martial arts and combat from the age of 6-7 something like that. You drop Samus anywhere in Gaiden or Halo and she steamrolls the game. Chief and Busa are awesome Samus is just more awesome.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rolldestroyer

@rolldestroyer:Well in the game she can super run with the blue shadow behind her, I would say about 100mph. She takes hits from Giant creatures (mother brain, Ridley) and keeps on. She walks around in super heated areas that would damage any normal person and take no damage, upwards of 200 degrees. She walks in Lava. Granted it drains over time but Hayabusa is not doing that at all. Chief could but he would go down alot faster than Samus. In the books Plasma burns through his armor when his shield goes down. Strength IMO is = to chief in his suit. She can shoulder slam through solid rock. Not just a piece, though 20-30 feet in game. Pretty strong. She does alot more in the comics but we're talkin 80's early 90's I was like 11 dude I dont remember. Nothing taken away from Hayabusa he's a badass, but Samus is just next level. Without her suit she's way above peak human which Ive explained in my previous post. Not to mention her weapons are crazy. I dont think Hayabusa could get through her armor in one shot, it would take a few swipes. If he hit the exact same spot every time. Master chief is her equal for the most part she just has MUCH better armor which can take ALOT more damage and carries on board weapons. One rocket full on kills chief she carries 100+ rockets and 30+ Super Rockets. She's also trained in Chozo martial arts and combat from the age of 6-7 something like that. You drop Samus anywhere in Gaiden or Halo and she steamrolls the game. Chief and Busa are awesome Samus is just more awesome.

hayabusa can walk on lava, he did it in ninja gaiden 2 IIRC though im not sure, but i assure you his durability is great, he can jump from dozens of meters and land just fine without a sign of pain even, hayabusa matched the strength of the goddess (at the end of NG3) and the goddess can punch through big buildings. hayabusa is far beyond human, he also has magic, do you know that? lot's of magic in fact, and he has sliced through aircrafts so he could possibly slice through her suit probably not oneshot (but it's entirely possible since his blade is divine and he as i previously mentioned he can slice through aircradts easily) but hayabusa is also so fast he leaves images of himself behind. i dont know why you're considering MC as the best of team 1, in fact hayabusa outclasses him by a large margin. i agree that samus is badass but let us put that aside and focus on feats.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picallo3798:

displaying reaction time, strength, durability and speed:

Loading Video...

matching the goddess (in terms of strength) and then defeating her:

Loading Video...

he also defeated 2 supreme deities (vigoor and archfiend), ill post the videos if needed.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Picallo3798

Walking on Lava and being submersed in it are two very different things. Also assuring me its great is not a feat. Im very aware of Hayabusa, Ive played all the games and DOA. Samus can super jump approx a football field. You have to keep strength and size in mind. If I were 100 feet tall I could punch through large buildings. Its about mass. Samus goes through 30 feet as a 7 foot tall person. More strength involved than mass. You talk about feats ok, show me one for Hayabusas strength. Also an aircraft is worlds different than armor. And her armor btw tanks beams and plasma weapons, and ridiculously large enemies. Not to mention when she has ALL of the upgrades it negates 75% if all incoming damage. Come on man. His magic isnt much of a factor IMO because his fire will do nothing her Varia tanks it. Lava is about 2000 degrees, fire is much less around 1100, and thats a sustained fire not a quick blast that disperses quickly. Her armor has electric discharge compensation. Lightning will do nothing. I know he has some other stuff, but I remember those the most. I didnt say master chief is the best but I think he's physically stronger than Hayabusa in his suit by alot. Theres also something I forgot to mention. Samus can upgrade herself to PED or "hyper mode" The big thing here is that she becomes invulnerable for about 27 seconds and she uses the hyper beam, hyper missle etc everything gets powered up. I just think that MC and Hayabusa can hurt Samus, but Samus can kill them alot easier than they can kill her. Ive only gone over a fraction of her abilities. Havent even brought in her morphing or grapple beam, which is basically lightning or her Dark armor upgrades, her ability to absorb beings because she now has metroid DNA. Im leaving alot out and the other team has its hands full already with just Samus, btw Link his here too! Samus is underrated because she's nintendo, but when you break it all down she's a beast with a plethora of options at her disposal.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By omegablast452

Samus solo's lol for real

She survives on planets with much more gravity than earth making her super human compared to humans (WITH OUT SUIT), with her suit her durability is significantly increased.

Not to mention her suit is in the terrajoule range so she can one shot everyone.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention the "goddess" would have been blown to crap by super rockets and those planes, childs play for Samus.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walking on Lava and being submersed in it are two very different things. Also assuring me its great is not a feat. Im very aware of Hayabusa, Ive played all the games and DOA. Samus can super jump approx a football field. You have to keep strength and size in mind. If I were 100 feet tall I could punch through large buildings. Its about mass. Samus goes through 30 feet as a 7 foot tall person. More strength involved than mass. You talk about feats ok, show me one for Hayabusas strength. Also an aircraft is worlds different than armor. And her armor btw tanks beams and plasma weapons, and ridiculously large enemies. Not to mention when she has ALL of the upgrades it negates 75% if all incoming damage. Come on man. His magic isnt much of a factor IMO because his fire will do nothing her Varia tanks it. Lava is about 2000 degrees, fire is much less around 1100, and thats a sustained fire not a quick blast that disperses quickly. Her armor has electric discharge compensation. Lightning will do nothing. I know he has some other stuff, but I remember those the most. I didnt say master chief is the best but I think he's physically stronger than Hayabusa in his suit by alot. Theres also something I forgot to mention. Samus can upgrade herself to PED or "hyper mode" The big thing here is that she becomes invulnerable for about 27 seconds and she uses the hyper beam, hyper missle etc everything gets powered up. I just think that MC and Hayabusa can hurt Samus, but Samus can kill them alot easier than they can kill her. Ive only gone over a fraction of her abilities. Havent even brought in her morphing or grapple beam, which is basically lightning or her Dark armor upgrades, her ability to absorb beings because she now has metroid DNA. Im leaving alot out and the other team has its hands full already with just Samus, btw Link his here too! Samus is underrated because she's nintendo, but when you break it all down she's a beast with a plethora of options at her disposal.

ok by reading your comment im sure you didnt see the videos did you? please watch it.

and you think i covered everything for hayabusa? not even close, if you want the full knowledge on his ninpo then go to this link:

http://ninjagaiden.wikia.com/wiki/Ryu_Hayabusa%27s_abilities,_equipment_and_titles

this pretty much says it all........

and do i have to post the fights vs vigoor or archfiend? because both of them are far far far beyond anything samus has to offer.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Picallo3798
rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rolldestroyer
Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Picallo3798

@rolldestroyerI dont care about this thing and Im not wasting my time looking at it. Samus is not fighting it she's fighting Hayabusa I already looked at the page for Hayabusa, and nothing there says he could withstand Samus Hyper beam or Hyper Missile or being absorbed by Samus. However Samus pretty much tanks all of his abilities. The best thing he cut through was tank armor. Seriously? Tank armor < Samus's Alien (nobody knows) material armor. Big difference. Not to mention 1 not 2 or 3 1 superbomb vaporizes Hayabusa. Whats his defense? Nothing. If Hayabusa got close he has a reaction time above Samus ok Ill give you that but her armor is reducing his sword by 75% and almost any of her weapons 1 shot Busa. Its alot easier for her to kill him than him to kill her. Her beams are faster than bullet time. She has more options to kill than he does.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyerI dont care about this thing and Im not wasting my time looking at it. Samus is not fighting it she's fighting Hayabusa I already looked at the page for Hayabusa, and nothing there says he could withstand Samus Hyper beam or Hyper Missile or being absorbed by Samus. However Samus pretty much tanks all of his abilities. The best thing he cut through was tank armor. Seriously? Tank armor < Samus's Alien (nobody knows) material armor. Big difference. Not to mention 1 not 2 or 3 1 superbomb vaporizes Hayabusa. Whats his defense? Nothing. If Hayabusa got close he has a reaction time above Samus ok Ill give you that but her armor is reducing his sword by 75% and almost any of her weapons 1 shot Busa. Its alot easier for her to kill him than him to kill her. Her beams are faster than bullet time. She has more options to kill than he does.

no, the best thing ryu can cut (with his divine sword) through is vigoor and vigoor>Samus' armor that's for sure, but since you're not going to "waste your time" looking it i dont think i can persuade you here.

can you be more specific on this "superbomb" because hayabusa can tank rockets just fine. and his defense against bombs are usually evading it.......

his sword is a divine sword you have to keep that in mind, she could probably oneshot but hayabusa can deflect machine gun fire with his sword and dodge high speed aircrafts and rockets (like i showed you in the video) and by how much are her beams faster than bullets?

again did you watch the videos?

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beams are speed of light. They're beams. Power Bombs (パワーボム Pawā Bomu?) are one of Samus' most powerful weapons. They must be deployed via Morph Ball mode; a few seconds after being deployed, they detonate, destroying most enemies within a surprisingly large radius. I sure hope he can run roughly 20 30 yards in a half a second. Not that he would know its a bomb.

Lets say for sake of argument his sword is able to cut through her armor. Now reduce that by 75%. I Get that number from here:

• Varia Suit: This suit allows Samus to survive superheated and supercooled areas with no ill effects. This also provides resistance to acid on some of its models. In addition, damage is reduced by roughly 50%.
  • Gravity Suit: This protects Samus from lava and acid, and provides an additional 10-25% damage reduction (in addition to the varia suit). This also allows Samus to move at full speed anywhere, no matter what the resistance. It is noted before that lava/magma has several thousand times the viscosity of water and she doesn’t suffer any ill effect from it.
  • Phazon Suit: This suit resists all but the most concentrated phazon and increases the total defense percentage to 75% stronger than the previous suits. Often thought of as Samus's best suit upgrade (though the PED suit may have greater benifits).
  • Dark Suit: This allows Samus to survive the corrosive effects of another dimension, though not completely negating the effects. This stacks on top of the Varia suit, adding 20% protection to the shielding.
  • Light Suit: This suit completely negates the corrosive effects of another dimension on Samus’s body and increases her defense by an additional 5%. This is a direct upgrade to the dark suit.
  • PED Suit: This suit allows her to use an energy tank to go into a higher state of being, known as ‘hyper mode’. For roughly 27 seconds, she becomes invincible and all her weapons get powered up. She also receives new abilities such as the Hyper beam, missile, ball and grapple attacks.
  • Hazard Suit: Allows Samus to survive in even more hazardous environments, such as fuel gel and acid rain.

And if you actually add it all up its 90% I dont think the sword is getting through. And in hyper mode she's totally invulnerable. At which point she dismantles Hyabusa. All considered, Hyabusa is tougher than I thought. But I still dont think its enough for Samus. Im not making stuff up Im taking facts about the character.

Fun Fact: did you know team ninja took over the Metroid series?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wolfrazer

2nd team, as already stated by Picallo for Samus and the fact with all his gear Link is pretty much unbeatable like Samus.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Ryu is going to use Master Chief as a meat shield.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beams are speed of light. They're beams. Power Bombs (パワーボム Pawā Bomu?) are one of Samus' most powerful weapons. They must be deployed via Morph Ball mode; a few seconds after being deployed, they detonate, destroying most enemies within a surprisingly large radius. I sure hope he can run roughly 20 30 yards in a half a second. Not that he would know its a bomb.

Lets say for sake of argument his sword is able to cut through her armor. Now reduce that by 75%. I Get that number from here:

• Varia Suit: This suit allows Samus to survive superheated and supercooled areas with no ill effects. This also provides resistance to acid on some of its models. In addition, damage is reduced by roughly 50%.
  • Gravity Suit: This protects Samus from lava and acid, and provides an additional 10-25% damage reduction (in addition to the varia suit). This also allows Samus to move at full speed anywhere, no matter what the resistance. It is noted before that lava/magma has several thousand times the viscosity of water and she doesn’t suffer any ill effect from it.
  • Phazon Suit: This suit resists all but the most concentrated phazon and increases the total defense percentage to 75% stronger than the previous suits. Often thought of as Samus's best suit upgrade (though the PED suit may have greater benifits).
  • Dark Suit: This allows Samus to survive the corrosive effects of another dimension, though not completely negating the effects. This stacks on top of the Varia suit, adding 20% protection to the shielding.
  • Light Suit: This suit completely negates the corrosive effects of another dimension on Samus’s body and increases her defense by an additional 5%. This is a direct upgrade to the dark suit.
  • PED Suit: This suit allows her to use an energy tank to go into a higher state of being, known as ‘hyper mode’. For roughly 27 seconds, she becomes invincible and all her weapons get powered up. She also receives new abilities such as the Hyper beam, missile, ball and grapple attacks.
  • Hazard Suit: Allows Samus to survive in even more hazardous environments, such as fuel gel and acid rain.

And if you actually add it all up its 90% I dont think the sword is getting through. And in hyper mode she's totally invulnerable. At which point she dismantles Hyabusa. All considered, Hyabusa is tougher than I thought. But I still dont think its enough for Samus. Im not making stuff up Im taking facts about the character.

Fun Fact: did you know team ninja took over the Metroid series?

hayabusa has enhanced senses so i would assume he will be aware it's a bomb, he can also sense weaknesses in people or machines.

alright let's get down to calculation, if the sword was able to cut a universal supreme deity, wouldn't you say 10% of its power can cut through a battle suit? also:

Not to mention the "goddess" would have been blown to crap by super rockets and those planes, childs play for Samus.

ironically the goddess was immune to modern technology, the military aircrafts didn't even scratch her, it had literally zero effect on her, yet hayabusa's sword was able to cut her. that's the biggest proof you need to prove that the sword can cut through her armor.

didn't know that, thanks for the info, im actually satisfied with that.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@doomnaut said:

Actually I could see this being a legitimate tactic. Since Master Chief may not offer much offense in this battle with typical UNSC weaponry, his impressive MJOLNIR shields would be able to absorb most of Link's attacks. Not sure about Samus though.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomnaut said:

Actually I could see this being a legitimate tactic. Since Master Chief may not offer much offense in this battle with typical UNSC weaponry, his impressive MJOLNIR shields would be able to absorb most of Link's attacks. Not sure about Samus though.

No lol

MC: WTF ARE YOU DOING?

Ryu: *silence*

MC: *tries to stop Ryu from pushing him* FK MAN! STOP IT YOUR GOING TO GET ME KILLED

MC: X_X.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomnaut said:

doubt it, ryu with his ninpo can create clones of himself and can teleport, so i dont think he needs MC here.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Picallo3798

hayabusa has enhanced senses so i would assume he will be aware it's a bomb, he can also sense weaknesses in people or machines.

alright let's get down to calculation, if the sword was able to cut a universal supreme deity, wouldn't you say 10% of its power can cut through a battle suit? also:

ironically the goddess was immune to modern technology, the military aircrafts didn't even scratch her, it had literally zero effect on her, yet hayabusa's sword was able to cut her. that's the biggest proof you need to prove that the sword can cut through her armor.

didn't know that, thanks for the info, im actually satisfied with that.

Enhanced senses mean they're enhanced, not spidey sense. "I can see that ball really clear....." vaporized. This supreme deity is total plot. Not to mention Samus's tech is far more advanced than "modern" and from another planet. Its impossible to tell how his sword will react to an alien material its never been designed to encounter. On the other hand Samus's suit is specifically designed to withstand mundane things like steel. The sword was specifically designed to hurt that enemy that does not account for "everything" because it can hurt what it was designed for. And to answer your question directly no I dont think 10% is close to enough to get through her armor when its stops things much bigger and more powerful than it is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@doomnaut said:

No lol

MC: *tries to stop Ryu from pushing him* FK MAN! STOP IT YOUR GOING TO GET ME KILLED

lol why would Ryu kill his own teammate?

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@doomnaut said:

No lol

because he's using him as a meat shield lol!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452 said:

@omegablast452 said:

@doomnaut said:

No lol

because he's using him as a meat shield lol!

Oh okay. You said "no" so that confused me :S

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nintendo stomps.