Chief has no prep or prior knowledge of combatants but is revived after every battle.
He starts 40 yards from each. They fight in downtown NYC and can use any buildings to their advantage.
1. DareDevil (standard weapons) - Chief assault rifle and magnum.
2. Bane (AK47 and Promethium battle axe) - Chief -Battle Rifle/Shotgun infinite ammo
3. The Lizard ( no Telepathy, no weapons) - Chief- Any human weapon but spartan laser or rocket launcher or sticky mines
4. IronFist (Chi on)- Chief- Dual Pistols ( halo 1 ) 2 clips each.
5. Hawkman (standard weapons) - Chief- Battle Rifle/Shotgun/Bruteshot
6. Luke Cage ( Vibranium Firemans Axe) - Chief - Shotgun/Gauss gun/SentinalBeam (Halo 2)
7. Wolverine (Adamantium Claws) - Chief - any human weapon but spartan laser, rocket launcher, or sticky mines
8. Venom (eddie brock) - Chief- any human or covenant weapon, one shot with the rocket launcher,but no spartan laser, or their alien equivalents- the sword is allowed
9. Scarlet Spider - Kaine (no camo)- same weapons as before
10. Boba Fett- (all weapons but no ship) - Chief gets same weapons
11. Deathstroke (promethium sword, new 52 armour, but all feats are game)- chief gets the same weapons
12. Ares( Marvel version, axe)- Chief gets any weapons but only 1 shot with rocket/fuel rod/incineration cannon for each weapon. No Spartan lazer.
I know the order of these is VERY arguable, Ares is only included as a street leveler because he has been written down but he's also the last guy.