#1 Edited by CaptainGuts (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief has access to a teleporter that can make any hand help weapon from the halo games with infinite ammo at the speed of thought. He also has cortana and a day of prep with a file on powers and abilities of opponents. All of the people in the gauntlet are thinking clearly but will stop at nothing to kill MC.

Round 1. Daredevil, Punisher (standard equip) and Green Arrow (no negative zone arrows for ollie)

Round 2. Captain America,Black Panther and Batman (No Prep, Standard equip)

Round 3. Midnighter (with doors)

Round 4. Spiderman and Iron Fist

Round 5. Wolverine, Sabertooth, Archangel

Round 6. Hawkman, Beast boy, Vixen

Round 7. The Sinister 6 (Doc Ock, Rhino, Lizard, Kraven, Mysterio, Green Goblin)

Round 8. She-Hulk and The Thing

Round 9. Iron Man

Round 10. WW hulk

#2 Posted by MonsterStomp (20248 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 2 or 3.

#3 Posted by Stormdriven (5816 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at 2, definitely stops at 3, who should probably be higher.

#4 Posted by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio

Um....Easily Clears 1.

Probably clears 2 with extreme difficulty.

I dunno much about Midnighter's doors but I hear they're pretty OP. So I'm not gonna comment.

Round 4 He loses.

I don't see why he couldn't win Round 5 unless Archangel brings a lot to the table.

I don't see him getting passed Round 6.

Round 7 he could outsmart them just like Spidey does, but he ain't winning through sheer force.

He should definitely lose Round 8.

And Round 9.

And most definitely Round 10.

Jmarshmallow

#5 Posted by CaptainGuts (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: @stormdriven: @monsterstomp: Thanks for the input maybe I made the competition a little too steep? I don't know a ton about midnighter (just that he is nothing to mess with and has taken out maul and harmed Martian Manhunter)

#6 Posted by Eisenfauste (8748 posts) - - Show Bio

2 0r 3

#7 Edited by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: @stormdriven: @monsterstomp: Thanks for the input maybe I made the competition a little too steep? I don't know a ton about midnighter (just that he is nothing to mess with and has taken out maul and harmed Martian Manhunter)

I would definitely say the competition was a bit too steep.

MC is a street-level king, easily up there with the likes of Spidey.

But there's no reason why he should be going up against people like Thing, Iron Man, and WW Hulk lol.

Jmarshmallow

#8 Posted by nerdchore (2458 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Stormdriven (5816 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

If he doesn't stop at 2 he stops at 3.

#11 Posted by Killerwasp (6414 posts) - - Show Bio

Um....Easily Clears 1.

I dunno much about Midnighter's doors but I hear they're pretty OP. So I'm not gonna comment.

Round 4 He loses.

I don't see why he couldn't win Round 5 unless Archangel brings a lot to the table.

Round 7 he could outsmart them just like Spidey does, but he ain't winning through sheer force.

And Round 9.

Jmarshmallow

#12 Posted by reaverlation (17047 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek for whenever you return

#13 Posted by Awesomedude (2147 posts) - - Show Bio

3/4.

#14 Posted by BendTheIron (11 posts) - - Show Bio

1. I know MC is popular and all, and people want him to win, but in reality Green Arrow at his best would smash him.

#15 Posted by OreoAssassin (6175 posts) - - Show Bio

2 or 3

#16 Posted by Stormdriven (5816 posts) - - Show Bio

1. I know MC is popular and all, and people want him to win, but in reality Green Arrow at his best would smash him.

What?

#17 Posted by MonsterStomp (20248 posts) - - Show Bio

I know MC is popular and all, and people want him to win, but in reality Green Arrow at his best would smash him.

Green Arrow gets blitzed.

#18 Posted by Jmarshmallow (10546 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahahahahahahahahaha no.

Jmarshmallow

#19 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8252 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by GraniteSoldier (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

Um....Easily Clears 1.

Round 4 He loses.

And Round 9.

Jmarshmallow

Agree with this. I'd say the Chief is on par with guys like Wolverine or Black Panther, so some of these rounds he's just going to get tossed around.

#21 Posted by patrat18 (10832 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Round 2.

#23 Posted by Doom_Phd (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Ain't getting pass Batman and Capt.

#24 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at 2, definitely stops at 3, who should probably be higher.

Yes, this.

#25 Posted by Noone301994 (6860 posts) - - Show Bio

If he doesn't stop at 2 he stops at 3.

#26 Posted by CaptainMarvelThunder (1107 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see him getting past Round 4

#27 Posted by RegnierOfHexter (263 posts) - - Show Bio

4 8 and 10 are the only ones he will lose in although I'm unsure of round 4 I think MC could overcome.....could win the rest with his skills weapons and access to cortana.

Cortana > Iron Man

#28 Posted by Redxiii18881990 (464 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainguts: does chief have to reload or is it bottomless clip? Because that could make a world of difference.

#29 Posted by DARK_PASSENGER (400 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel MC is getting somewhat underestimated. I have no idea what Midnighter is capable of so no comment. But he just might be able to clear 4 with 1 day prep, access to all weapons with unlimited ammo, and a dossier on powers and abilities.

#30 Edited by CaptainGuts (297 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Rick_Grayson (878 posts) - - Show Bio

Could someone PLEASE explain to me what the deal is with Midnighter and his doors? I've never been able to track down an actual feat or anything.

#32 Posted by SpartanKobe (878 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2

#33 Posted by SilverPool (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

@doom_phd: How? The guy's suit can withstand falls from Earth's orbit. What is Cap and Bats going to have that can stop him?

#34 Edited by Regular_Joe (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait...is this multiple guys against MC in those first rounds or one at a time? I ask because it seems overkill in round two.

He has trouble with Round One. Between Punisher and Arrow doing damage at range while DD is on top of him melee, I see him having issues. His saving grace is the massive OP "any weapon he's ever seen that he can hold with unlimited ammo that doesn't need to be reloaded".

Round Two he gets crushed.

#35 Posted by Doom_Phd (760 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverpool: because Capt has a shield that can withstand stronger attacks than anything chief experience and diss out enough force to cut trucks in half like butter. Then bat has enough explosives to stagger a class 100.

#36 Posted by Apocalypse3 (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

2 or 3

#37 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 3

#38 Posted by thelegion (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief has access to a teleporter that can make any hand help weapon from the halo games with infinite ammo at the speed of thought. He also has cortana and a day of prep with a file on powers and abilities of opponents. All of the people in the gauntlet are thinking clearly but will stop at nothing to kill MC.

Round 1. Daredevil, Punisher (standard equip) and Green Arrow (no negative zone arrows for ollie)

You don't say no other interdimensional portals for Ollie. Plus a well placed EMP arrow followed by Adamantium would result in death. And Daredevil dodges the Spartan Laser!!!

#39 Posted by BatWatch (3006 posts) - - Show Bio

Weird list. I'm a big halo fan, but I think you guys are giving Master Chief way too much credit.

Round 6 is the easiest. Hawkman would be out in a second. Vixen and Beast boy might last a few minutes, but neither of them have ranged attacks and if they got close enough to do damage, an energy sword would decimate them.

If Round 1 is ignorant of Master Chief's abilities, they will probably go down, but I'd give them a fighting chance against him if they know how to weaken his shields. I'd give it 7/10 to MC though because of rockets and other heavy weapons.

On round 2, it would be a good fight against any 2 of these opponents, but there's no way MC could take all three. They all have major agility and experience, so it would be hard to tag them. Bats gear would also help with some smoke grenades. Cap and BP can absorb serious damage. Little chance MC could manage all three before someone takes him down.

Round 3: I have no idea on midnighter.

Round 4: No way MC takes down Spider-Man. SM is better than MC in every way except distance weapons and spidey sense will compensate for that.

Round 5 would be interesting. Wolverine and Sabertooth could just blitz MC and assuming they didn't know him, that would probably be their first move, and with standard gear MC would fall, but with the heavy weapons, MC could probably surprise them and incapacitate them quickly. Archangel would fall if the other two were down and he didn't manage to penetrate MC's shields while he was distracted. It would require two quick take downs, but I think MC could manage it. 7/10 to MC.

Rounds 7-10 way outclass MC. He'd fall 10/10.

#40 Edited by Jacthripper (5703 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2

#41 Posted by BatWatch (3006 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't consider the plasma pistol when going up against Iron Man. I'm sure iron man has some sort of emp shielding. Who knows if it would be enough. Between Cortanna and the plasma pistol, I think MC might have a chance, but I would still give a slight edge to Tony. MC wins 4/10 with no knowledge of MC. Wins all if he has knowledge of MC.

#42 Edited by Thedailybagel (5151 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see him getting to four. He has a day of prep and the ability to teleport any handheld weapon from the halo universe.

Round 1 shouldn't be that hard considering he has time to prepare.

He isn't bringing Logan or t'challa (assuming he has vibranium armour) down with anything short of an energy sword or gravity hammer, luckily chief has prep and could bring one those. He's got amazing reactions and isn't shabby in the fighting department (although they all vastly outclass him in that anyway). His amour and shields would render batman useless and buy him some time to deal with wolverine and b-Panther. It's a close one but I think chief can take it.

He 100% stops at 4. One clean shot from a chi-empowered punch from iron fist should end chief, add in spiderman who I doubt chief could tag and you got yourself a stomp.