#1 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2419 posts) - - Show Bio

How far would Master Chief go in the following artificial lifeform gauntlet?  

A) C3PO 

B) T-800 

C) T-850 

D) T-800 (prototype) 

E) T-X 

F) T-1000 

G) A-F together 

Master Chief starts 100 feet from his opponent(s). No prep. No prior knowledge. Morals off. Normal weaponry allowed, and C3PO has a slingshot. The location is a heavily populated city.
#2 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2419 posts) - - Show Bio

bump
#3 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at G, too many terminators at once.

#4 Posted by consolemaster001 (5822 posts) - - Show Bio

He wins the gauntlet

#5 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming equivalency between Halo and Terminator plasma weapons, none of the robots here should provide overmuch trouble for him.

#6 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on his weapons. Give his usual normal guns and he won't be able to keep the T-1000 down. Give basic Covenant weaponry and he takes them all down. Give him him stuff like the Spartan Laser and the Fuel Rod Cannon and he stomps on these robots.

#7 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Depends on his weapons. Give his usual normal guns and he won't be able to keep the T-1000 down. Give basic Covenant weaponry and he takes them all down. Give him him stuff like the Spartan Laser and the Fuel Rod Cannon and he stomps on these robots.

Yup, i find hard to see T-1000 regenerating when dealing with Plasma shoots.

#8 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Yup, i find hard to see T-1000 regenerating when dealing with Plasma shoots.

Canonically, a T-X could one shot the T-1k with a plasma cannon in one of the tie-in comics. It's how Skynet determined that the T-X was the superior model.

#9 Posted by MonsterStomp (19264 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the weapons. Standard UNSC weaponry won't put many down. Advanced UNSC weaponry would clear. Standard and advanced Covenant weaponry would clear. Standard and advanced Promethean weaponry would stomp.

Does does Chief get Cortana? Would be an advantage. Cortana is able to attain knowledge on whoever MC was fighting in Halo 4 (refer to the first encounter with a promethean knight).

#10 Posted by KingOfAsh (3621 posts) - - Show Bio

He beats all of them except maybe T-1000

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (7992 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief clears.

#12 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingOfAsh said:

He beats all of them except maybe T-1000

Plasma weaponry would make him unable to regenerate.

#13 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Chief either clears or stomps based on the circumstances.

#14 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2419 posts) - - Show Bio

He's only allowed the weapons that he normally has on his person. I'm not sure if that includes plasma weapons.  

If Master Chief were unable to destroy one of the terminators for some reason, would they be able to kill him in close quarters?
#15 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Hail to the chief

#16 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

Depends on the weapons. Standard UNSC weaponry won't put many down. Advanced UNSC weaponry would clear. Standard and advanced Covenant weaponry would clear. Standard and advanced Promethean weaponry would stomp.

Does does Chief get Cortana? Would be an advantage. Cortana is able to attain knowledge on whoever MC was fighting in Halo 4 (refer to the first encounter with a promethean knight).

I thought Cortana is just allowed to obtain the knowledge in the SAME Universe??? please, enlighten me.

#17 Posted by Frocharocha (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@MonsterStomp said:

I thought Cortana is just allowed to obtain the knowledge in the SAME Universe??? please, enlighten me.

She can get knowledge of anything on her range.

#18 Posted by MonsterStomp (19264 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@MonsterStomp said:

I don't see why that would be an issue. Firstly, Cortana had no prior knowledge of the Promethean Knights and upon first encounter she was able to study it and exploit its weakness. Secondly, by that logic Ironman's extremis can't hack technology from foreign universes...