Master Chief John-177(Halo) Vs Captain Titus (Warhammer 40K)

• 182 results
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

John is armed with a Energy Sword, M6G Handgun and a MA5C Assualt Rifle with AP rounds 
Titus is armed with a Power Sword, Bolt Pistol and a Gilded Boltgun 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So Who Takes It, The Spartan Or The Space Marine?  
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Titus wins this. Power armor is just to damn durable.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Strider92 said:

Even though I gave John AP rounds and a sword that's usually 1HK?
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Strider1992

@spiderbat87: Oh John can penetrate its just going to take him a lot longer than Titus due to the fact Titus's weapons already rip through power armor.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Pokergeist
@spiderbat87
LOL sry man Titus everyday. Bolter Rounds (or little RPG as Bullets) will blow thru those shields and Amour of Jhon. Space Marines Physicaly are tougher and have WAY more Combat Experiance. Also Titus like most Adeptus Astartes are heavily use to CQC and Jhon is shit in CQC.  

Titus for the stomp.
Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@Strider92 said:

Agreed - Titus is super powerful BEFORE his strength being amped by the armour. Adeptus Astrates physiology also gives him massive durability and reasonably good regen. A Bolter is also the equivilent of a rapid fire grenade launcher.

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

IDK

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@CadenceV2 said:
@spiderbat87: LOL sry man Titus everyday. Bolter Rounds (or little RPG as Bullets) will blow thru those shields and Amour of Jhon. Space Marines Physicaly are tougher and have WAY more Combat Experiance. Also Titus like most Adeptus Astartes are heavily use to CQC and Jhon is shit in CQC.   Titus for the stomp.
John is not shit at CQC, he killed 4 full grown ODST's when he was 14 with his bare hands  
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist
@Uno_Oscuro said:

IDK

And u never will with that attitude.....
ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Yep Titus has this.

Strength = Titus (8-10 tons)

Speed= Probably about equal

Combat experience= Titus (something like 200 years worth)

Weapons= Titus (Bolters are basically mini rocketlaunchers and Chainswords can cut powerarmor)

Durability= Titus (If John gets through his power armor which will be hard enough he then has to contend with Titus's healing factor)

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By texasdeathmatch

There should be a new rule added to the battle forums: 40K ALWAYS WINS

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Strider1992

@texasdeathmatch said:

Yeah they are the Batman of universes!

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Harddrivexxii

Besides Titus is voiced by Mark Strong - winning this battle on that alone lol ...

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Strider92 said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

hah its not even that, its just the physiology and technology that that universe far surpasses anything "standard" in Marvel and DC. 

So hard to make even fights with characters from 40k.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@texasdeathmatch: True. A Imperial Guard Las-pistol is probably stronger than Iron Man's repulsers lol.

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@Strider92 said:

@texasdeathmatch: True. A Imperial Guard Las-pistol is probably stronger than Iron Man's repulsers lol.

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Strider92 said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

hah its not even that, its just the physiology and technology that that universe far surpasses anything "standard" in Marvel and DC. So hard to make even fights with characters from 40k.

Just imagine what Batman would have been like if he's been turned into an Adeptus Astrates - nothing in the warp would ever come through the Eye of Terror lol ...

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

well crap :(

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Harddrivexxii: hah yeah, I can't even imagine a crossover like that.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist
@spiderbat87 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@spiderbat87: LOL sry man Titus everyday. Bolter Rounds (or little RPG as Bullets) will blow thru those shields and Amour of Jhon. Space Marines Physicaly are tougher and have WAY more Combat Experiance. Also Titus like most Adeptus Astartes are heavily use to CQC and Jhon is shit in CQC.   Titus for the stomp.

John is not shit at CQC, he killed 4 full grown ODST's when he was 14 with his bare hands  

Yeah thats cool. He was Augmented then too. No small feat tho. Kids who Aspire to become Space Marines have to Climb a Mount Everest just to be accepted for testing like in Space Wolves Chapters. Others force you as a child (only Children can be implanted with the GeneSeed) are force to kill 20 foot Wolves with Spears. Survive in a Volcano like Land with no food or Water for Days. Have Psychic Power Enough to kill 20 men at a time (Librarians), Hell some are Children Gladiators that fight Men and Kids in gruelling tournements till they are the last standing. 

These are Unaugmented kids just being screened as possible Space Marines. Jhon killed bunch of Hardasses after being Augmented. Means little to me. Space Marines are usaully outnumbered 50 to one and were Built as much for Ship to Ship action and CQC as anything else. There Training reflects such.  

These are Typical Battlebrothers. Not even near titus lvl or Years of Service. Master Chief been around 300+ years of fighting Daemons, Nids, Eldar, Orks, Tau, Necrons, or Other Chaos Marines. Has Jhon ever shown any feats vs other equal Spartans? Hes lacking Cred here.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Strider1992

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Strider92 said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Strider92 said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

hah its not even that, its just the physiology and technology that that universe far surpasses anything "standard" in Marvel and DC. So hard to make even fights with characters from 40k.

Just imagine what Batman would have been like if he's been turned into an Adeptus Astrates - nothing in the warp would ever come through the Eye of Terror lol ...

If Batman had access to a ForgeWorld and the Techpriests their then everyone would just die.....they'd probably just kill themselves rather than bother to try and fight.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokergeist
@texasdeathmatch said:

@Strider92 said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

hah its not even that, its just the physiology and technology that that universe far surpasses anything "standard" in Marvel and DC.   So hard to make even fights with characters from 40k.

Unless its Planet Busters like Hulk/Thor/Supes/whatever then yeah. Street Lvlers are outclass.
Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@texasdeathmatch said:

Someone should make a Batman/Space Marine custom - dunno what Chapter he'd belong to though. Batman has his own rules so I couldn't see him as an Ultramarine ...

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@CadenceV2: Yea I know the game play, I'm playing Space Marine right now he honestly doesn't seem that durable, not so much that if John was fast enough he could take his head off with a energy sword 
Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@Strider92 said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Strider92 said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Strider92 said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

If Batman had access to a ForgeWorld and the Techpriests their then everyone would just die.....they'd probably just kill themselves rather than bother to try and fight.

Maybe Batman is a ancestor of the Emperor ...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist
@Harddrivexxii said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Someone should make a Batman/Space Marine custom - dunno what Chapter he'd belong to though. Batman has his own rules so I couldn't see him as an Ultramarine ...

Robout Guillimen wrote the rulse and becuase he had the Largest army after the HH (becuase he waited it out like a @$$) he forced the Codex Astartes on the rest of the survivirs and litteraly ran the Whole Imperium!!!  

Batman would fill that role. But Guilliman had a problem with being second rate to others and was moraly off. Ultramarine for the Bat for sure. They have the Largest and most prosperous sector and empire in the whole Imperium. 

No Caption Provided

look at that Toilet I mean Throne!
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Strider1992

@Harddrivexxii: Batman would probably be deemed a heretic for doing something stupid like questioning the Emperor but if I had to guess he would probably belong to the Salamanders chapter as they are unusually concerned with protecting innocents. The other Space Marine chapters don't really care as they see it as the duty of everyone in the Imperium to die for the Emperor. So yeah he'd probably be a Salamander due to their morals and wanting to try and save everyone.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Trinity00

@CadenceV2 said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Robout Guillimen wrote the rulse and becuase he had the Largest army after the HH (becuase he waited it out like a @$$) he forced the Codex Astartes on the rest of the survivirs and litteraly ran the Whole Imperium!!!

Batman would fill that role. But Guilliman had a problem with being second rate to others and was moraly off. Ultramarine for the Bat for sure. They have the Largest and most prosperous sector and empire in the whole Imperium.

No Caption Provided

If it's not a toilet why does he have a book there?

;D

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@spiderbat87 said:

@CadenceV2: Yea I know the game play, I'm playing Space Marine right now he honestly doesn't seem that durable, not so much that if John was fast enough he could take his head off with a energy sword

Space Marines are more durable than this in the books - they toned him down for the game otherwise there would be no point playing...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist
@Trinity00
LMAO "its just a little light reading UUUG!" 

yeah in the Games he is somewhat ez to pawn until you get the Iron Halo, then is Game on. Termie Armore is even tougher. Some SMs are shown to get own in the books too, but Captains and Sergants are just Beast. there are in positioncause of either A) They have done well in Combat for 100s of years or B) the did the Impossible
No Caption Provided

Like so.....
Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mad8Baller

Only way Master Chief could even win with any possible hand held arsenal would be with a Spartan Lazer.
And even with it, I'm not even sure if it can hit through Warhammer power armor.
Plus Spartan Laser isn't even included in this scenario.
Probably take Master Chief half a clip of AP rounds in his assault rifle before he even begins to wear down Titus.
Meanwhile Titus has Boltgun which would blow through Masterchief's shields in like 2-3 hits.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Trinity00

@CadenceV2 said:

@Trinity00: LMAO "its just a little light reading UUUG!"

Is that the sound he makes while using the toi-throne?

XD

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Harddrivexxii said:

@spiderbat87 said:

@CadenceV2: Yea I know the game play, I'm playing Space Marine right now he honestly doesn't seem that durable, not so much that if John was fast enough he could take his head off with a energy sword

Space Marines are more durable than this in the books - they toned him down for the game otherwise there would be no point playing...

Yea but the books use a lot of hyperbole 
Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@Trinity00 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

No Caption Provided

;D

It's the Katie Price autobiography - it's hard to find toilet paper this far in the future ...

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Trinity00

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Trinity00 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

No Caption Provided

;D

It's the Katie Price autobiography - it's hard to find toilet paper this far in the future ...

I wonder how much it costs?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Strider1992

@spiderbat87 said:

I see your point but what you have to take into account as well is that in the game its the 41st millenia. Even the Orks who are dumb as hell have weapons that can one-tanks. So yes they don't look durable in the game but thats simply because they are fighting people with weapons that can actually match up to them. Even then one Space Marine can take down a lot of Orks before getting downed.

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@spiderbat87 said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Agreed but so do comics lol

@Strider92 said:

@Harddrivexxii: Batman would probably be deemed a heretic for doing something stupid like questioning the Emperor but if I had to guess he would probably belong to the Salamanders chapter as they are unusually concerned with protecting innocents. The other Space Marine chapters don't really care as they see it as the duty of everyone in the Imperium to die for the Emperor. So yeah he'd probably be a Salamander due to their morals and wanting to try and save everyone.

@CadenceV2 said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

No Caption Provided

I couldn't see Batman being an Ultramarine because unless he follows the Codex to the letter he'll get kicked out. Look what happened to Titus in the game and Ventris in the novels after taking command of the Deathwatch ... Salamaders are a good call though.

Maybe they should make a Bat inspired chapter - possibly as an offshoot from a the Blood Angels ...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pokergeist
@spiderbat87 said:

@Harddrivexxii said:

@spiderbat87 said:

Its true. like I said sometime Space Marines are killed rather ez. I seen a Word Bearer Chaplain of all things killed by a Wooden Spear between the Neck Joint Helmet. The SMs commented what a Horrible Crazy Death it was. Then you have guys Like in Fulgrim the 2nd Company Captain killing 40 Traitor Emperors Children with his 2 handed Chainsword. Some are way better than others just like in real life military.
Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Primarch

For those of you talking about Batman/40K.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Konrad_Curze#.T8_ir9UV2yU

"His vigilante actions began small, intervening when he witnessed something he believed to be wrong, but rapidly escalating into hunting down those he believed had committed transgressions."

"Within the year, the crime rate of Nostramo Quintus fell to near-zero."

Konrad Curze, otherwise known as "The Night Haunter."

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokergeist
@Primarch said:

"His vigilante actions began small, intervening when he witnessed something he believed to be wrong, but rapidly escalating into hunting down those he believed had committed transgressions."

KONRAD CRUZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I have a Picture of him 2! 
No Caption Provided

HE IS THE BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@Primarch said:

Well goddam!!! Batman 40,000!!!!

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Strider1992

@Primarch: Yeah but he got turned by Chaos and so did his legion (Night Lords) so i'm guessing thats not very Batman-like lol.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist
@Strider92
Batman never had to live in a World FULL of Jokers. He would too under those circumstances.
Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@Strider92 said:

@Primarch: Yeah but he got turned by Chaos and so did his legion (Night Lords) so i'm guessing thats not very Batman-like lol.

Damn - a bit more Jason Todd/ Jean Paul Valley than Batman ...

Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Primarch

@Strider92: Its the Grim-Dark Universe of 40k. Things never end up bright and cheery, there's no Brightest Day just Blackest Night over and over again. He's the closest thing to a Batman character. Trust me. I use a 40k reference as my name for a reason.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pokergeist

LOL Batman finaly lets the Joker get to him = Night Haunter.... thats a great name too he had. 

I AMMM NIGHT HAUNTER!!!!
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Strider1992

@Primarch: Yeah character wise he probably is the closest fit. Chapter-wise he'd probably be Salamanders.

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Strider92 said:

JPV would probably be a member of the damned. Because the definition of overpowered is taking a Space Marine and making it undead with intangibility rofl!

No Caption Provided
Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@Primarch said:

@Strider92: Its the Grim-Dark Universe of 40k. Things never end up bright and cheery, there's no Brightest Day just Blackest Night over and over again. He's the closest thing to a Batman character. Trust me. I use a 40k reference as my name for a reason.

Cool - Recently I've just read Blood Angels omnibus, Grey Knights omnibus and Iron Hands (surprisingly rare book) back to back. I've just started Legion of the Damned. It is a seriously dark grim future however it's nice to see the different viewpoints of the different chapters. Batman would probably love it.

Harddrivexxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Harddrivexxii

@Strider92 said:

@Primarch: Yeah character wise he probably is the closest fit. Chapter-wise he'd probably be Salamanders.

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Strider92 said:

JPV would probably be a member of the damned. Because the definition of overpowered is taking a Space Marine and making it undead with intangibility rofl!

No Caption Provided

Just started that book today ironically lol

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Strider1992

@Harddrivexxii: Haven't got it yet its supposed to be pretty good though so its next on my list. I've only read the lore on them.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Mad8Baller said:
Only way Master Chief could even win with any possible hand held arsenal would be with a Spartan Lazer. And even with it, I'm not even sure if it can hit through Warhammer power armor. Plus Spartan Laser isn't even included in this scenario. Probably take Master Chief half a clip of AP rounds in his assault rifle before he even begins to wear down Titus. Meanwhile Titus has Boltgun which would blow through Masterchief's shields in like 2-3 hits.
And a 2 to 3 round bust to Titus's exposed dome wouldn't at least put him down, then a kill blow with the energy sword?