Master Chief & Arbiter vs. Terminator & Predator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By butcher_pete

@Alexman113: I kind of doubt the plasma weaponry used in Halo has equivalent heat to the sun.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Alexman113 said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Alexman113: He didnt always self destruct when the fuel cells went off.

He would not survive it going off and it is power source. Without it, he dies. Using it is a self destruct as in to destroy one's self.

Wrong. When he took out his last fuel cell in T3, he was still alive before it went off, when you take a battery out of something electronic, it automatically shuts down. The T-850 however didnt. Hes got multiple fuel cells built in him for back up i'm sure.

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Alexman113

@Butcher_Pete said:

@Alexman113: I kind of doubt the plasma weaponry used in Halo has equivalent heat to the sun.

This was cited earlier in the thread:

World English Dictionary

plasmaorplasm(ˈplæzmə)
n
1.theclearyellowishfluidportionofbloodorlymphinwhichtheredbloodcells,whitebloodcells,andplateletsaresuspended
2.shortforblood plasma
3.protoplasmaformernameforcytoplasm
4.physics
a.ahotionizedmaterialconsistingofnucleiandelectrons.Itissometimesregardedasafourthstateofmatterandisthematerialpresentinthesun,moststars,andfusionreactors

I don't really see how this is refutable. That said, it could just be game mechanics. What would make the most sense is that the weapons wrap the plasma is a field, so that when it leaves the gun it doesn't just go everywhere. That would explain how it can maintain it's form and things around each projectile arn't burned. Think of it like blowing bubbles but instead of soap it's a force field of some kind and instead of air it's plasma. When the projectile hits a target the "bubble" bursts and the plasma itself hits it's target. Of course, I have no proof (something I am not afraid to admit), but that's just makes the most sense to me.

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Alexman113

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Alexman113 said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Alexman113: He didnt always self destruct when the fuel cells went off.

He would not survive it going off and it is power source. Without it, he dies. Using it is a self destruct as in to destroy one's self.

Wrong. When he took out his last fuel cell in T3, he was still alive before it went off, when you take a battery out of something electronic, it automatically shuts down. The T-850 however didnt. Hes got multiple fuel cells built in him for back up i'm sure.

I am not disputing he has multiples but that doesn't change that fact that causing it to explode by removing it from his body would also kill him. Using the fuel cell as a bomb is a suicide move.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Kellar21

especially you Mr. " The Plasma Machines hotter than Moltein Steel and I have no proof it is. "

Iron melting point is around 2000ºC and plasma torches are around 25kºC ,do some research before speaking nonsense.An even then Plasma Swords >>>>>Plasma torches,you can see because while plasma torces takes some time to open doors,plasma swords cut them like butter,hell I just proved a plasma torch can destroy a T-800.

look:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_cutting

and google iron or even steel melting point you will se it's way lower than that.

A blast isn't like a blade.Its like saying the force applied in a puch wouldn't cut when applied to a knife.

You just proved it you who doesn't know anything about waht you are talking about,all those thigns you described both MC and Arbiter can tank even wihtout shields.

And please if T-X fought any of them it would be stomped by their advanced weaponry.T-X had even less durability than T-1000,a helicopter was bale to damage it,the only advantage is that it was highly adaptable and that it fought inferior enemies.

You sound like one of those people that think T-800 could fight Superman.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By fatalsniper728

@Kellar21: so if arbiter used the energy sword against the terminator, it wouldnt have any affect ?

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Kellar21

Quite the contrary it would slice him in half in one swing,did my post make it look anything different?,I just proved heated plasma is hotter than molten metal,and it's also very effective at cuttng virtually any metal

So yeah,it would slice him with no problem.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Kellar21 said:

especially you Mr. " The Plasma Machines hotter than Moltein Steel and I have no proof it is. "

Iron melting point is around 2000ºC and plasma torches are around 25kºC ,do some research before speaking nonsense.An even then Plasma Swords >>>>>Plasma torches,you can see because while plasma torces takes some time to open doors,plasma swords cut them like butter,hell I just proved a plasma torch can destroy a T-800.

look:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_cutting

and google iron or even steel melting point you will se it's way lower than that.

A blast isn't like a blade.Its like saying the force applied in a puch wouldn't cut when applied to a knife.

You just proved it you who doesn't know anything about waht you are talking about,all those thigns you described both MC and Arbiter can tank even wihtout shields.

And please if T-X fought any of them it would be stomped by their advanced weaponry.T-X had even less durability than T-1000,a helicopter was bale to damage it,the only advantage is that it was highly adaptable and that it fought inferior enemies.

You sound like one of those people that think T-800 could fight Superman.

Flagged! When the Plasma canon can melt the flesh off the T-850 let me know.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Kellar21

Gee,you must get 2nd degree burns every time you put your hand over a flame for a second ¬¬.Or even If you can survive a punch in your chest I could apply the same force with a knife and it wouldn't penetrate beacuse you could handle the punch right?You agoin fail to see the difference between blunt force and concentrated one.And T-X would be stomped by Arbiter or Chief as they are more durable than T-800(at least Chief is) and have much more advanced weaponry than waht Skynet could ever dream.

There's difference between a blast and blade(punch and knife),as I explained and I just proved using facts,what do you have beyond your fanboyism? That scene,well ,you can't even know what they do consider as plasma there and even then,his flesh could be perfurated by knifes and bullets,so I guess bullets are much more powerful than that advanced blast right?

You lost the argument,and I am really getting convinced you are either a troll or just incapable of seeing logic and science.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Kellar21 said:

Gee,you must get 2nd degree burns every time you put your hand over a flame for a second ¬¬.Or even If you can survive a punch in your chest I could apply the same force with a knife and it wouldn't penetrate beacuse you could handle the punch right?You agoin fail to see the difference between blunt force and concentrated one.And T-X would be stomped by Arbiter or Chief as they are more durable than T-800(at least Chief is) and have much more advanced weaponry than waht Skynet could ever dream.

There's difference between a blast and blade(punch and knife),as I explained and I just proved using facts,what do you have beyond your fanboyism? That scene,well ,you can't even know what they do consider as plasma there and even then,his flesh could be perfurated by knifes and bullets,so I guess bullets are much more powerful than that advanced blast right?

You lost the argument,and I am really getting convinced you are either a troll or just incapable of seeing logic and science.

No, because the T-X's plasma blast didnt even burn the T-850's flesh off, if it was that hot, then it should of taken his flesh all the way off to where he didnt need to use Johns knife to cut his flesh off. No, the T-X is to fast, to durable and far more skilled than Arbiter. Nothing suggest what material chiefs armor is made of, hes faster yes, but if all he uses is speed, then it would be a stalemate.

I know what a plasma weapon is and all the Plasma did to the T-850 was knocked him back 30-50 feet or so, which shows the force of its only powerful, but if it was as powerful as everyone says, then Arnie would of vaped. A Grenade Launcher took the T-800 ( Prototyps ) flesh off the first blast that hit him, if this Plasma Canon is so much hotter, then it should of done the same to the T-850 so for people to say that the Plasma Canons hotter than a lake of Moltein Steel is very hard for me to believe.

I didnt lose an argument. You're flagged again for insults. You had no right bringing up T-800 vs Superman when 1. Superman has nothing to do with this fight and 2. and I had an agreement that I would never argue Superman vs T-Anything ever again.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Kellar21

@TERMINATORFAN

I didn't know about your agreement,and it was just a comaprison

A Grenade Launcher took the T-800 ( Prototyps ) flesh off the first blast that hit him, if this Plasma Canon is so much hotter, then it should of done the same to the T-850 so for people to say that the Plasma Canons hotter than a lake of Moltein Steel is very hard for me to believe.

You clearly don't know nothing about physics,you are AGAIN comparing the plasma blast that doesn't even come from the same tech the covenant have,and it's way diferrent than the Plasma Sword.

Not the plasma cannon but the plasma sword,that's the argument and I just proved it.The plasma torch is at ~25kºC and the molten metal is around 2~3kºC,waht more do you need,I just linked the page and goolge can answer you minimum metal melting,poin the poll must've been a little hotter,but not much.

Also:

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MJOLNIR_Powered_Assault_Armor

In the lower part of the page it speaks of the Reinforced Titanium Outer-Shell,now even this coupled with the energy shield can't stop a plasma sword(an there's even more protection inside).What makes you think the Terminator lower-grade thin(comparetively) titanium armor(it's not even completely titanium and it ahs many exposed parts) can take it?Movie evidence?Well I am going to say that may be PIS?Because all other evidence points to the contrary and the fact that AGAIN Blast=/=Blade you hand doens't get burned with a short exposition to heat,but try using a hot knife to see what happens(don't).

You can't even say the two are similar just because of the word plasma the 25kºC comes from the plasma torch which is way weaker than the militarized Plasma Sword.Not comparing that plasma blast that was smaller and hit him with more blunt force,the Predator Plasma caster would probably go through T-800 skin and all,as the Plasma Sword does that to the Mjolnir Armor(with a thick titanium outer-shell,energy shields and other layers of materials that I don't think Skynet doesn't even know how to make).

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Kellar21 said:

@TERMINATORFAN

I didn't know about your agreement,and it was just a comaprison

A Grenade Launcher took the T-800 ( Prototyps ) flesh off the first blast that hit him, if this Plasma Canon is so much hotter, then it should of done the same to the T-850 so for people to say that the Plasma Canons hotter than a lake of Moltein Steel is very hard for me to believe.

You clearly don't know nothing about physics,you are AGAIN comparing the plasma blast that doesn't even come from the same tech the covenant have,and it's way diferrent than the Plasma Sword.

Their is no proof the Plasma sword will do anything. I am not trying to compare the weapons, I'm trying to give you an example that the T-850 barely got hurt from A Plasma blast...... He got KO'd by the wires he fell in, but that was it.

Not the plasma cannon but the plasma sword,that's the argument and I just proved it.The plasma torch is at ~25kºC and the molten metal is around 2~3kºC,waht more do you need,I just linked the page and goolge can answer you minimum metal melting,poin the poll must've been a little hotter,but not much.

So what, the Plasma Blast also have similar heat temperature as the sword probably does and again, nothig suggest it will burn through the T-800 and you seem to forget a Plasma Sword would only burn parts of the body at a time rather then melt the whole body at once.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MJOLNIR_Powered_Assault_Armor

In the lower part of the page it speaks of the Reinforced Titanium Outer-Shell,now even this coupled with the energy shield can't stop a plasma sword(an there's even more protection inside).What makes you think the Terminator lower-grade thin(comparetively) titanium armor(it's not even completely titanium and it ahs many exposed parts) can take it?Movie evidence?Well I am going to say that may be PIS?Because all other evidence points to the contrary and the fact that AGAIN Blast=/=Blade you hand doens't get burned with a short exposition to heat,but try using a hot knife to see what happens(don't).

Oh really A Encyclopedia? Is that really all you have For proof? You realise Wiki's are not canon nor are they accurate. I have an account on there, would you like me to edit that Wiki for you and put down that Moltein Steel burns at 5.3 Millions Degrees and Plasma Swords can only burn up to a heat temp of 1.2 thousand? I could do that. I'm just letting you know, people like you and I put info like that on Wiki's its not accurate. It's still not proof it will burn through the typical titanium the T-800 is made of.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Kellar21

@TERMINATORFAN

Really that's the best you can do?Ok then,ask any enginner,ask any physics student,I'ts not my fault if you can't comprehend it.

Their is no proof the Plasma sword will do anything. I am not trying to compare the weapons, I'm trying to give you an example that the T-850 barely got hurt from A Plasma blast...... He got KO'd by the wires he fell in, but that was it.

No proof?I just linked the wiki on the Mjolnir which is accurate,play the game and you will see,the armor is MUCH more resistant than T-800,there's ingame and in the book lore.Theres is proof yes,it's that you are ignoring it.

The T-800 is fragile compared to the Mjolnir Armor(yes it is,look at it's thin points and exposed hidraulics.And most of it is just a thin frame.)And yes a plasma torch can cut though titanium,as can a Plasma Sword which is much hotter.If you don't believe it then look for yourself.There's several sites with that information.There's even a video on youtbe about a guy with a 9k+ plasma torch that he made with a 500w microwave.That would be enough.

You can't prove the contrary.Prove that the blast blast has the same effect than the Sword which is milimetric and has been shown to cut through Shields and Titanium alloy that makes waht Skynet can do look like papercard.

So by logic:

Mjolnir Armor:More resistant,has more advanced materials(including titanium) and energy shields.-Get's cut like butter.

Terminator Frame:Some titanium,thin frame,exposed hidraulics-Gets sliced in pieces.

And I am not saying it will melt it I am just saying Arbiter can cut him to pieces.(just like a lightsaber would).

Just saying you ever argued the fight of an android made of titanium and stell with exposed hidraulic components from the 21st cetury which can lift 2~3tons at best against a guy who can reignite suns with his eyes(or take people to the sun),shows you're not that good at logic.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Kellar21: All you did was post a wiki of info any of us could of put up there and it could all be 100% false.

You claimed the Plasma Sword is hotter than Moltein Steel and I told you, even if it was, it could only burn parts of the body piece by piece at a time. It wont melt the whole entire body like Moltein Steel would once your whole body fell into it. What part of that do you not comprehend? Yes i'm sure the Plasma sword has around the same heat Temps the Plasma Canons have and if a Plasma Blast aint gonna burn the T-850's flesh, let alone his armor, I am sure the Plasma Sword will have the same effect the Plasma Canons, Truck Explosions and the Grenade Blast had, the best it could do is burn his flesh and probably not even leave a scratch on the T-800's armor. the T-800 could also snatch that Plasma Swords away and Melt MC and Arb's heads off with ease and then they would both die.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Kellar21

You're trolling ,you must be the same guy who posted edited scans that showed T-800 punching Superman.And said T-800 won the fight.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By fatalsniper728

this is prolly the best fight ive posted lol

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By fatalsniper728

@nerdork: do you think master chief can take the terminator easily?

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@fatalsniper728 said:

@nerdork: do you think master chief can take the terminator easily?

Why do you keep bumping threads that are stupid? You obviously feed off the drama they cause.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#219  Edited By RazzaTazz

@TERMINATORFAN: The user that you are accusing of manipulating the wiki has never once edited it. Be careful who you flag.

Also I am locking this thread because in my opinion there are no comic characters involved.