#1 Edited by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

To alleviate the alarming tendency of seeing Grievous getting put up against people he can't win against, here we have something new. Two of the best fighters in the Haloverse against the most deadly lightsaber duelist in the Star Wars universe (Post ROTS Grievous? Never heard of him!) This will be a rather simple scenario, just the two fighting against Grievous in the Roman collisseum for the enjoyment of ROB.

Weapons are as follows; AR, magnum, standard loadout of grenades, and rocket launcher for the chief along with two energy swords; plasma pistol, plasma rifle, standard loadout of grenades, and brute shot for the Arbiter along with two energy swords. Grievous gets his lightsabers, two staffs, and four blaster pistols.

vs

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Grievous stomps.

Don't think the Halo guys can tag him reliably and I see no reason why a Lightsaber shouldn't just slice right through their shields.

#3 Posted by Frocharocha (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

Arbiter may be able to deflect Greivous attack for enough time to distract it for Chief to deliver a final attack. But i find hard of them winning here even by being very skilled, a single blow of a light-saber is fatal and grievous is very skilled

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

Arbiter may be able to deflect Greivous attack for enough time to distract it for Chief to deliver a final attack. But i find hard of them winning here even by being very skilled, a single blow of a light-saber is fatal and grievous is very skilled

Grievous's first appearance was him wiping out a group of Jedi, don't think two people are going to be enough to get even close to overwhelming him.

#5 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

MC and Arby ends up as hamburger patties

#6 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11834 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping that this wasn't the Samurai Jack version of Starwars Grievous who soloed all them jedi and wounded a few masters ..... jesus, this is a stomp

#7 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

Would adding Noble six make this any fairer at all?

#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Grievous wrecks and buries the Team.

#9 Posted by Frocharocha (2224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Would adding Noble six make this any fairer at all?

Noble Six won't even be that huge difference lol. Add The entire Noble Team and Majestic.

#10 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

poor team

#11 Posted by Nufai_the_Defiler (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#12 Posted by matanui123 (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Grievous is over rated.

#13 Edited by i_like_swords (13288 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@matanui123: Ha! He's one of the most underrated characters on the vine.

Don't kid yourself.

#15 Posted by Shot (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

MC and Arby needs better gear or else this is a spite.

Already stated that their shields can tank a lightsaber, but Grievious can attack obi-wan faster than the speed of his thoughts, example: 1000 times per seconds, there shields just might give in in perhaps 3-5 seconds with their current gear given in the OP. The general will easily disarm them by cutting their guns in half.

If this was movie grievious halo team would stomp... any other version would stomp them with the gear given.. I've been in so many halo vs star wars debates.

though I usually argue..

• The pistol rounds are explosive, when G deflects them, the bullet will shatter into shards and hurt G.
  • The assault rifle bullets aren't explosive, but the metal that the UNSC uses will make the bullet phase through the lightsaber can turn into lava splatter that will hurt G
  • Plasma will be deflected as usual.
  • G is smart enough to dodge the rocket than to cut it in half and kill himself.
  • If team halo had Cortana they would win because Cortana would hack into grievious robot body and turn off his lightsabers and other weapons.
  • Argued that darth maul couldn't deflect 38 bullets in a quick 2 second session, but obviously Grievious can.
  • The only way halo wins if they get better gear such as cortana and forerunner weapons.
#16 Posted by Killerwasp (2844 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirabel: wait im sorry im a little confused here, which GG? the Clone wars series in 2003 or the newer one?