#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

MC is battle tested and has fought more enemies at once than Ironamn. Hes a one man army. And thats my opinion.

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Iron Man can fly,shoot energy,can bench press a tank,he can call his suit from 100 yards away,He's a genius,he shoots energy from his gauntlets and was trained hand to hand by Captain America.What could master chief possible do with Iron Man."

The only thing that Chief could actually do, he can't do. Cortana could, possibly, hack into Im's systems, but I'm basing this on the assumption that since she is a good 550 years more technologically advanced than him, she could do it wirelessly. But, thar probably won't work, so IM wins.

#3 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

The Chief's most powerful weapons are peashooters compared to what Iron Man's packing.

#4 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man should theoreticaly win but i see MC having a chance

one of course is the cortana hacking

I could see chief taking cover and sneak up to iron man and jumps onto him as he does a fly by and decapatates him with the energy sword and plants a plasma grenade on him.

if captain america could put up a fight to Iron man I know chief could do it better. Both chief and cap are experts at hand to hand combat and master chief is probably about the same as cap without his suit enhancements

#5 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man should win this

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"

Colt Python says:

"Iron Man can fly,shoot energy,can bench press a tank,he can call his suit from 100 yards away,He's a genius,he shoots energy from his gauntlets and was trained hand to hand by Captain America.What could master chief possible do with Iron Man."

The only thing that Chief could actually do, he can't do. Cortana could, possibly, hack into Im's systems, but I'm basing this on the assumption that since she is a good 550 years more technologically advanced than him, she could do it wirelessly. But, thar probably won't work, so IM wins.

"

Iron Man built fail safes against outside interference.
#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Done before.  Iron man is master chief's better in every way.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91415 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.Curbstomp.

#9 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

With Cortana or without? With Cortana, Chief takes it. 6/10 -  Without, Iron Man 7/10

#10 Posted by Shiryu (3815 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"

MC is battle tested and has fought more enemies at once than Ironamn. Hes a one man army. And thats my opinion.

"

I did this already! About the one man army, so is Iron Man.