#1 Posted by Golden Specter (61 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by phage (409 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Boba Fett would win... because he has more weapons... but it would be a good fight

#3 Posted by Lady Tlieso (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

boba fett because he's smarter, more talented & a hell of a lot cooler.

#4 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44210 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba Fett has this in the bag.

#5 Posted by Evil Angel (36 posts) - - Show Bio

My money is on Fett. He seems more advanced the Master Chief though Master Chief is pretty bad.

#6 Posted by G-Man (39827 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Master Chief have his own Underoos?

It's Boba Fett all the way.

Staff
#7 Posted by Octagon Freak (11214 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Does Master Chief have his own Underoos?It's Boba Fett all the way."

LMFAO!!!!

#8 Posted by Evil Angel (36 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to get me some of them underoos.

#9 Posted by G-Man (39827 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil Angel says:

"I got to get me some of them underoos."

It's a size Small (2-4). Hopefully they'll have your size.

Staff
#10 Posted by Evil Angel (36 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Evil Angel says:
"I got to get me some of them underoos."
It's a size Small (2-4). Hopefully they'll have your size."
I can squeeze them on.
#11 Posted by asylum (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief by a landslide. Master Chief is a genetically engineered cyborg. He's more physically dominate in every way. If my memory is correct his armor alone weighs half a ton. He is extremely fast and he flips over tanks like they are empty boxes. On top of that he has a shield that regenerates.

#12 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

mc WINS

#13 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett doesn't have the stamina, endurance, the sheer reaction speed and the raw power to keep up with Master Chief. 

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba fett wins by making chief's head explode with no force other than his sheer awesomeness.

#15 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Boba fett wins by making chief's head explode with no force other than his sheer awesomeness."
A fanboy huh? lol shrugs can't compete with fanboys. Especially fangirls. XD
#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Boba fett wins by making chief's head explode with no force other than his sheer awesomeness."
A fanboy huh? lol shrugs can't compete with fanboys. Especially fangirls. XD"
Master chief doesn't have his own special brand of undies now does he?
#17 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
A fanboy huh? lol shrugs can't compete with fanboys. Especially fangirls. XD"
Master chief doesn't have his own special brand of undies now does he?"
Nope. He has his own special brand of  sheer aswomeness that the sun makes him look like a GOD to be looked up to. 
#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he a bounty hunter or a army soldier?  Because the Former is way cooler. 

#19 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Is he a bounty hunter or a army soldier?  Because the Former is way cooler. "
uh huh. A Soldier who is basically a One Man Army. So, which is cooler? One Man Army or bounty hunter?
#20 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

If Boba stays in the air then I say him. But if he gets grounded or gets in a h2h fight with him MC wins.

#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
uh huh. A Soldier who is basically a One Man Army. So, which is cooler? One Man Army or bounty hunter?"
A bounty hunter is always cooler than the army.  even the lamest bounty hunter can defeat the U.S army with ease. 
#22 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

MC wins  even if Boba stays in the air

#23 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
uh huh. A Soldier who is basically a One Man Army. So, which is cooler? One Man Army or bounty hunter?"
A bounty hunter is always cooler than the army.  even the lamest bounty hunter can defeat the U.S army with ease. "
lol This isn't the real life army. This is the baddass army in the Halo verse. The baddass Spartans who has been kidnapped at a young age, put them through the most extreme amount of training and then used experiments on them to enhance there physical and mental capabilities to a near superhuman heights. And while MC is going on missions that usually ends up killing more then he could count, Fett has been going around capturing his bounty for money. Yep, i would say MC is way cooler. XD
#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba fett doesnt talk.  Cool people do not talk.  But Gordon freeman from half life kills them both with ease.

#25 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Boba fett doesnt talk.  Cool people do not talk.  But Gordon freeman from half life kills them both with ease."
And MC doesn't talk either. He talks less then Fett. lol agreed on Gordon. 
#26 Posted by Tenjin (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Chief would win in a random encounter but Fett would get him with prep time

#27 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

no he wouldnt

#28 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6449 posts) - - Show Bio

MC curbstomp.

#29 Posted by Tenjin (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

your sick...Boba is more technologically advanced than MC....if you wanna pull out the shield generators thing..Star fighters use them as well and Boba can pierce those with certain weapons.

#30 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Tenjin said:
"your sick...Boba is more technologically advanced than MC....if you wanna pull out the shield generators thing..Star fighters use them as well and Boba can pierce those with certain weapons."
You know what....this gives me an idea. 
#31 Posted by Tenjin (2144 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Tenjin said:
"your sick...Boba is more technologically advanced than MC....if you wanna pull out the shield generators thing..Star fighters use them as well and Boba can pierce those with certain weapons."
You know what....this gives me an idea. "
what?
#32 Posted by Rainman89 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

MC wins if his weapons can pierce Boba's armor.

I'm not sure SMG rounds will, but his shiled will hold aganst lasers, so its all down to if he can hit Boba or not.

#33 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Boba fett doesnt talk.  Cool people do not talk.  But Gordon freeman from half life kills them both with ease."
And MC doesn't talk either. He talks less then Fett. lol agreed on Gordon. "
Would be funny for a Nerdy Scientist to kill the second best bounty hunter and one of the best soldiers with ease.   But he is teh 1337 haxx0r. 
#34 Posted by nathandan1222 (1886 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Would be funny for a Nerdy Scientist to kill the second best bounty hunter and one of the best soldiers with ease.   But he is teh 1337 haxx0r. "

what mcs not a scientist
#35 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Would be funny for a Nerdy Scientist to kill the second best bounty hunter and one of the best soldiers with ease.   But he is teh 1337 haxx0r. "

what mcs not a scientist"
I meant Gordon Freeman he can pwn any other FPS hero with ease.
#36 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2785 posts) - - Show Bio

their both super advanced for one thing. both time lines are really far in the future. star wars uses laser guns and some of their ships have force fields. boba fett is a human clone nothing more. he does have some training but nothing compared to master chief. Master chief is basically super human and with his armor he is super human. even with out his armor he still can lift like 800 lbs and run like 50 mph's an hour. all boba fett has is a laser gun and some rockets all of things that master chief has had his hands on. boba has some armor on but its all plating armor that doesnt even cover his whole body. master chief has armor that does cover his whole body even the black part of his suit is armor that can withstand bullets. plus lets not forget about his shield that he has. someone said that the star ships have it in the star wars verse but i dont see many humans running around with them on and i dont remember boba having one. even if boba does fly MC can just shoot him down b/c its not like he moves so fast as to dodge perfectly aimed bullets. plus MC can use rockets two to shoot at boba fett rockets that can lock on targets. plus mc has his AI which helps him to be smarter than boba fett could ever be. i dont see boba fett running around killing thousands of aliens he maybe kills a few dozen people at most. BF stands no chance in this fight at all!!

#37 Posted by karnan19 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

if this is gona turn into a contest of cool, the cheif once rode a bomb though space then kicked off it hard enough to escape the explosion, he once rode a piece of an ancient space ship into the atmosphere then droped 2 miles protected by nothing but his armor and walked away battle ready... yeah
#38 Posted by Dracade102 (8452 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba Fett slaughterhouses if I'm playing as MC.

#39 Posted by progenitor (7552 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba Fett would take this.  He's not just a bounty hunter, he's considered the one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy.
#40 Posted by The_Elemetal (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly guys Master Chief is like the ultimate badass im pretty sure he can take Boba Fett. I mean Master Chief kills like hundreds of aliens on a daily basis Boba Fett has killed only like a handful his whole life

#41 Posted by spystreak (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

Boba Fett takes his shields down with Thermal Detonators then shoots him in the face with his blaster rifle
#42 Posted by scorpion2501 (7898 posts) - - Show Bio

master chief...

#43 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (627 posts) - - Show Bio
@scorpion2501 said:
master chief...
#44 Posted by Nefarious (28753 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Fett disabling Chief's shield.

#45 Posted by Sega_Shaman (367 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Elemetal: The difference is Boba Fett gets paid more when his aliens are alive and he's a bounty hunter, not a soldier.Chiefy gets told where to go, Boba can shop around for better bounties. Bringing something against its will to collect a bounty is more difficult than running around and shooting everything that doesn't look like you.
#46 Posted by theicon (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate, mc has shields   thats what will save him, 

#47 Posted by departed402 (574 posts) - - Show Bio

Fett can disable Chief's shield with any of his explosives, and after that Boba can kill him easily. Side note: If Fett has his Beskar'gam armor it's a stomp.
#48 Edited by whydoievenbother (147 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread doesnt state what equipment they have.  id imagine standard equipment for chief would be an assault rifle and a pistol which i doubt would actually hurt boba.  id say chiefs best chance would be to stealth attack boba when he's low enough to the ground to attack him.  

#49 Posted by whydoievenbother (147 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:

Boba Fett would take this.  He's not just a bounty hunter, he's considered the one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy.
no offense but hiding behind a title isn't a very strong argument.  someone can just as easily say that chief is the best soldier in the galaxy but it wouldnt warrant him an automatic win.