Superman Prime

Sodom Yat aka ION

Mon El

Black Adam

General Zod

Adam Warlock

Silver Surfer

Alan Moore's Supreme

Who wins this fight ? Who is the first one to die ? Which three fighter will be the last ones standing ?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Everyone dies,at the same time."

LMAO. Why do you say that ?

#3 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10089 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone dies,at the same time.

#4 Posted by Calix (487 posts) - - Show Bio

The planet most likely will give out before the battle contestants are done.

Thing is you have Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer both are way up there in the power department. Power Cosmic anyone? Superman-prime could take both cyborg Supes and General Zod but it won't be easy the structural damage alone that those three would do during their battle. I would say the planet would be pretty much the first to go.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio

Calix says:

"The planet most likely will give out before the battle contestants are done.Thing is you have Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer both are way up there in the power department. Power Cosmic anyone? Superman-prime could take both cyborg Supes and General Zod but it won't be easy the structural damage alone that those three would do during their battle. I would say the planet would be pretty much the first to go. "

What about Alan Moore's Supreme ? He is basically a Pre Crisis Superman ! What happens to him ? Who does he take out ?

#6 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Calix says:

"The planet most likely will give out before the battle contestants are done. Thing is you have Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer both are way up there in the power department. Power Cosmic anyone? Superman-prime could take both cyborg Supes and General Zod but it won't be easy the structural damage alone that those three would do during their battle. I would say the planet would be pretty much the first to go. "

I thought Cyborg superman was like Silver age Superman level so if he is he could take superman-prime

#7 Posted by Calix (487 posts) - - Show Bio

While that may be the case the playing field won't hold out. between Supes-Prime, Cyborg Supes, Ion, Warlock, Surfer , Mon-el,Supreme, General Zod and Black Adam.

The first for are all Supermanish with the exception of Ion who also has the green Lantern ring so, Ion can take out the supes. Black Adam finishes Zod leaving Warlock and Silver surfer to Battle DC's finest. The power cosmic is the kicker in this fight as it should out do Ion and Black Adam but Warlock has that regeneration factor in his corner.

Warlock wins this one.

#8 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Calix says:

"While that may be the case the playing field won't hold out. between Supes-Prime, Cyborg Supes, Ion, Warlock, Surfer , Mon-el,Supreme, General Zod and Black Adam. The first for are all Supermanish with the exception of Ion who also has the green Lantern ring so, Ion can take out the supes. Black Adam finishes Zod leaving Warlock and Silver surfer to Battle DC's finest. The power cosmic is the kicker in this fight as it should out do Ion and Black Adam but Warlock has that regeneration factor in his corner. Warlock wins this one."

And yet previous incarnations of Warlock has been KO'ed by opponents far less strong.

The new incarnation of Warlock (when Ultron was possessing his body) was also recently Ko'ed so I don't see warlock winning this one.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see this fight going many ways but I think Cyborg Superman, Supreme and Superman Prime would probably be standing in the end.