Avatar image for deactivated-64515c7889021
deactivated-64515c7889021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle of the Universes!

Round 1: Space Battle: 3 Imperial Star Destroyers(no fighters), The Millenium Falcon, 6 X-Wings and 6 Tie Fighters VS 3 Asari Dreadnoughts, the Normandy SR3, 6 UNSC fighters and 6 Turian Fighters.

Round 2: Ground Battle on Kashykk: 4 Jedi, Darth Vader, Han Solo, 6 wookies, 4 storm troopers, and 2 Droidekas VS 4 Asari Commandos, Samara, Commander Shepard(Vanguard), 6 Krogans with Klaymores, 4 Turians(2 with Widowmakers & 2 with Geth assault rifles) and 2 Geth Armatures.Samara & the Asari Commandos have Vibro-blades.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol star wars stomps.

SupermanGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know too much about Mass Effect, but what can any ground forces do against Darth Vader by himself, let alone with all those allies you're giving him? Do their ships have anything that could allow them to survive Star Wars ships?

BeyondTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obi wan solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know too much about Mass Effect, but what can any ground forces do against Darth Vader by himself, let alone with all those allies you're giving him? Do their ships have anything that could allow them to survive Star Wars ships?

No to both.

TheLaninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mass Effect

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

star wars, they've made more films,cartoons,games, comics and other varies media

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Space Battle: 3 Imperial Star Destroyers, The Millenium Falcon, 6 X-Wings and 6 Tie Fighters VS 3 Asari Dreadnoughts, the Normandy SR3, 6 UNSC fighters and 6 Turian Fighters.

Round 2: Ground Battle on Kashykk: 4 Jedi, Darth Vader, Han Solo, 6 wookies, 4 storm troopers, and 2 Droidekas VS 4 Asari Biotics, Samara, Commander Shepard, 6 Krogans, 4 Turians and 2 Geth Armatures.

Underlined solostomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xargo: That is not the reason why they stomp, ME is so weak Star wars would just ram them with their ships, and on the ground vader chokes all.

Heinrich7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Heinrich7

One ISD could wipe out the Reaper Fleet(Ignoring long term indoctrination). Just go look at the stats on Star Wars vessels and you'll see why they one shot most of MEU

I'm pretty sure an ISD is in the 300 mil gigawatt range. Nothing in ME even comes close to that firepower.

Edit: okay one ISD Heavy Laser is about 200 gigatons while a Heavy laser from most ME capital Ships are 79 kilotons range. As I said nowhere close. One man X-Wings and Tie Fighters are much stronger than ME capital ships.

Second Edit: Alliance Lore actually says their best vessels average 37 kilotons, 79 must be the Turian Vessels.

Masker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MY Commander Shepard STOMPS

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyena401: Star Wars wins in space, Mass Effect takes it on the ground. Not even Darth Vader can react to Mass Effect rounds, nor could he really do anything about abilities like Warp.

Someone fight me about this.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

star wars

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Played all the ME games, although it has been a while.

I'm curious as to why you think Vader won't be able to react to ME rounds, as far as I'm aware they aren't FTL themselves, that would require a much larger Mass Accelerator than the one inside any fire arm. As far as I know they are supersonic but nothing approaching FTL speeds so Vader should have no trouble reacting to them. As for abilities like Warp , they still have to be aimed and Vader is so much faster than any ME combatants it's not even funny, and with Force precog I don't see them tagging him at all.

But like I said it has been a while since I played the games.

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars verse cound wreck the reapers. Period

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: Star Wars Jedi actually have trouble reacting to regular bullets. So I don't see why you're bringing up FTL speeds. Mass Effect rounds move at a minimum of Mach 61, snipers move even faster. They could easily jump by quite a few Machs since I used a 357 round to judge their speed, but they hit with a much harder force than any modern guns and the bullets

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Star Wars Jedi actually have trouble reacting to regular bullets.

Where on Earth did you get this idea? Jedi have no trouble reacting to bullets, they do the equivalent every time they block a blaster bolt. Blaster bolts move at roughly the same speed as bullets IIRC and run of the mill Jedi deflect barrages of blaster fire casually, let alone what someone like Vader can do.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonnate: Because it's been pointed out specifically that if someone expects to fight Jedi, if they're smart, they'll get a slugthrower, due to Jedi's inability to react to them. I've seen this pointed out once or twice, and isn't Vader notorious for being like a brick and using Djem So?

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyena401 said:

Battle of the Universes!

Round 1: Space Battle: 3 Imperial Star Destroyers, The Millenium Falcon, 6 X-Wings and 6 Tie Fighters VS 3 Asari Dreadnoughts, the Normandy SR3, 6 UNSC fighters and 6 Turian Fighters.

Round 2: Ground Battle on Kashykk: 4 Jedi, Darth Vader, Han Solo, 6 wookies, 4 storm troopers, and 2 Droidekas VS 4 Asari Biotics, Samara, Commander Shepard, 6 Krogans, 4 Turians and 2 Geth Armatures.

Star Wars likely takes the first round due to better ships, though the Mass Effect side likely has better weapons (eg. Thanix Cannons on the Normandy). If it were a single Reaper ship, though, it would be a stomp in ME's favor.

Vader and the Jedi are the only threats here, and assuming one of the Turians is at least an Infiltrator or Sentinel, they could easily disable Vader with Overload. The Geth Armatures would be far too powerful for anyone other than the Jedi/Vader to deal with. Everyone else, the Asari could rather easily disable with biotics.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Obi_Wan__

WTF Star Wars ultra stomps dont make me get into this thread but yeah Star wars wins

Loading Video...

Darth Vader could solo the entire team of Mass effect ill pull up stuff but its useless

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf:

@paragonnate: Because it's been pointed out specifically that if someone expects to fight Jedi, if they're smart, they'll get a slugthrower, due to Jedi's inability to react to them. I've seen this pointed out once or twice, and isn't Vader notorious for being like a brick and using Djem So?

Loading Video...

Here is Obi wan reacting to bullets just fine

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By conner_wolf

@obi_wan__: That's Obi-Wan, master of Soresu, one of the best Jedi there is. Vader might be able to react to normal bullets, but those barely move Mach Speed, Mass Effect Rounds move Mach 61 at minimum.

And this is also leveraging whether you want to go off legends or the cannon.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

so vader has precog enabling him to see things before they happen so it does not matter that the bullets are mach 61

and he can always use force deflection as seen in the picture bullets are nothing to vader thats why slugthrowers are considered primitive in star wars vader could and will just rip the gun out of the teams hands because he is much faster then any of the Mass effect guys. also durasteel is resistant to bullets (what vaders armor is made out of)

Vader has the backing of force speed and choke and crush (he has crushed peoples hearts with the force) He crushed an AT AT disabling it

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Thekillerklok
@killerwasp said:

@xargo: That is not the reason why they stomp, ME is so weak Star wars would just ram them with their ships, and on the ground vader chokes all.

about the vader thing I am going to have to disagree...

Loading Video...

Commander Sheppard vs the entire star wars universe...

Guys I think I have created the best possible plot for a mass effect 4 game...

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: also where did you get that bullets in mass effect are mach 61 ive seen that nowhere ive seen sources saying that bullets in mass effect go 300 km/hour that is roughly mach 1

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obi_wan__: Math. Rounds in Mass Effect are the size of a grain of sand, shredded off a big block of tungsten, thus providing unlimited ammo, but to propel a 2mm piece of tungsten with enough force to match even a modern bullet, it needs to move at Mach 61. That's a minimum estimate based on modern bullet power, not future bullet power.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: so your guessing wow okay im pretty sure its only mach 1, 300 km an hour thats what it says on the mass effect 2 guide book so yeah its not mach 61 its mach 1

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obi_wan__: That's not guessing, don't be ignorant. It's math. In order to propel an object at those velocities, it needs to go Mach 61. It's confirmed in-game that's how guns work when Shepard is arguing with his fan about guns.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: in the mass effect 2 guidebook it says bullets in mass effect go mach 1 unless you can prove they go mach 61 without your personal input im going to stick with the idea the book provides

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but it does not matter anyways vaders enses he will shoot and deflects the shots and then crushes their hearts

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By conner_wolf

@obi_wan__: The proof is math, the guidebook is wrong. It can't be right, with the official statements being right at the same time. The math doesn't add up. I don't care what the guidebook says.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: its a fictional universe it does not have to make sense so in canon bullets in mass effect go mach 1 in real life they would have to go mach 61

If a official source says somethings canon its canon if you want to disagree with that well you can but its not canon so yeah

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obi_wan__: Dude. You can disregard a source a source if it contradicts more cannon information. Information straight from the games and the writers trumps a guidebook. Besides, guidebooks are notoriously unreliable and wrong. You can't just go "It's in the guidebook so you're wrong" I'm telling you why the guidebook is wrong. You're acting like those people who defend PIS feats right now.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yey we finally came to a solution Conner wolf thought that fictional stuff had to make sense and used real life math and logic to come up with something that was not canon in game so yeah basically he was 60 machs off of what bullets in mass effect travek at they travel at mach 1

Loading Video...

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Star Wars stomps in space or on land.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: show me the info then straight from the game as you say

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obi_wan__:And I'm supposed to post this how? I can't exactly copy/paste from the game, but I can show you where it's pointed out on the wiki.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons

Literally first paragraph

Or

Loading Video...

Right here, they literally point out how thermal clips work, confirming that no, normal bullets are not used, it is an internal block of metal from where a tiny piece 2 mm in diameter is chipped off and fired. For it to even compare to modern ballistics, it would need to be traveling at Mach 61. That's not even considering the armor it has to penetrate, so again, that's a minimum.

Or I can show you the codex

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Codex/Weapons,_Armor_and_Equipment#Small_Arms

Yes, this is pulled straight from the game, these are quotes.

They are the size of paint chips, grains of sand, chipped from an internal block of metal, and this block of metal can't be any stupid size considering it provides seemingly limitless ammo to men in the field, and can go through hundreds, no, thousands of shots without issue.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: i dont see anything saying that they are going mach 61 so still the only canon is canon

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: show me the info then straight from the game as you say

Why don't you show your guidebook source? Because I'm pretty sure nowhere in the ME Universe does it say that Mass Effect bullets move Mach 1.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Obi_Wan__

it doesnt matter about machs anyways vader would speedblitz them easily

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Wars stomps in the Space Battle.

The ground battle depends on numerous factors.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Obi_Wan__

@force_echo: like what kind of dinosaurs they cooked up in that lab?

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obi_wan__: My God you're ignorant. It matters, it definitely matters, and you can't just go "You're wrong, guidebook trumps all" when there's math to back me up. So unless you want to say that Mass Effect Shielding is paper-thin, then you're wrong.

And Vader isn't going to blitz because Samara is going to hold him in a statis and then throw a warp at him, and cause his atoms to rip apart. Besides, Vader can't move fast enough to dodge anything around Mach 61, or higher.

And then all the other Biotics will do the same.

Oboga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To put sci-fi in tiers (based on power not quality)

Halo + ME + Battlestar Galactica + SW (Disney Cannon) are low tier

SW (Legacy Cannon) and ST are mid tier

40k +Forerunners + Precursers are high teir

Xelee + Downstreamers + Time War era Time Lords are top teir.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By conner_wolf

@obi_wan__: 1. No dropping the F-Bomb on the forums

2. I don't care what the guidebook says, science dictates it's mach 61

3. Again, Guidebooks are INFAMOUS for being wrong, especially on the forums.

4. Also, I just searched through some stuff, and I'm pretty sure that quote you're referencing is talking about the M-920 Cain. It's the only thing that's ever specified to have a speed to it, and that's 5 km/s, and that's because it's a 25 gram slug and highly explosive

5. I've posted my proof, where's yours?

6. Then Samara creates a Singularity and sucks Vader in.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Obi_Wan__

@conner_wolf: vader just rips the guns out of their hands so easy

aslo vader can tank bullets

literally vader could speedblitz them he would just see them and choke them out or crush thier hearts or just rip them apart crush them or yeah anything really vader tanked shots From at ats so yeah vader just kills them beore they do anything

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oboga: I've never read any expanded universe stuff on the Timelords, what can they even do in combat?