Mask Vs. HellBoy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ShenLong

Bloodlust to infinity. Who wins?

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

The Mask. I mean seriously at least give HB some kind of power up! give him he Power Cosmic, Thor's Hammer, The Reality Gem, something!!!! I mean come on this is one of the most miss-matched I've seen in a while and it's not even a little funny!!!

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sherlock
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
The Mask. I mean seriously at least give HB some kind of power up! give him he Power Cosmic, Thor's Hammer, The Reality Gem, something!!!! I mean come on this is one of the most miss-matched I've seen in a while and it's not even a little funny!!!
None of those would make a difference.The mask would still wreck him.Though your right this is mismatched horribly
ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShenLong

Really? The son of Lucifer with his power released couldn't overcome Mask?

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sherlock
@ShenLong said:
Really? The son of Lucifer with his power released couldn't overcome Mask?
The mask is an outrageously powerful reality warper so to answer your question no
ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShenLong

Has either ever really displayed a limit? I don't know which has the better feat, but HellBoy is supposed to be immortal when he puts his horns and flaming head on. I saw this as Mephisto Vs. Impossible Man/Loki done in Dark Horse fashion. Out of curiosity, what are their top feats? I know HellBoy was supposed to bring about the destruction of the universe/apocalypse/that type of thing.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sherlock
@ShenLong said:
Has either ever really displayed a limit? I don't know which has the better feat, but HellBoy is supposed to be immortal when he puts his horns and flaming head on. I saw this as Mephisto Vs. Impossible Man/Loki done in Dark Horse fashion. Out of curiosity, what are their top feats? I know HellBoy was supposed to bring about the destruction of the universe/apocalypse/that type of thing.
Quite honestly im not fluent on hellboy,though prophesies arent feats.Like i said the mask is an outrageously powerful reality warper