#1 Posted by LawnChairCrisis (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary Batson (New Earth)   versus   Mary Batson (Crisis on Two Earths)

Mary Marvel Mary Batson (New Earth)

Superwoman Mary Batson (Crisis on Two Earths)

Time:  Midnight 
Prep-Time:  Sixty seconds 
Battle Time:  One hour 
Outside Help?:  In one hour, Superwoman's Made Men will arrive and the four Supers will kill Mary Marvel.

Fight to the death. 
Mary Marvel has her powers back (SHAZAM). 
In case you didn't know, Superwoman has the strength, speed, durability, and flight of Superman.  
Mary Marvel has one hour to defeat Superwoman and escape, or Superwoman's Made Men (Captain Super, Captain Super Jr., and Uncle Super) will arrive and kill her. 

Who will win?
#2 Posted by termiteone4ever (7763 posts) - - Show Bio

Superwoman for me

#3 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio

If Superwoman has the same stats as Superman than she obviously wins. Mary is, from my knowledge, about a third of Captain Marvel's physical stats. Cap is Superman's physical equal, do the math.
#4 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3566 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" Superwoman for me "
Yeah, probably Superwoman but only because of the time limit. Assuming that Mary Marvel is just as tough as Captain Marvel, she would eventually wear Superwoman down.
#5 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3566 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
" Mary is, from my knowledge, about a third of Captain Marvel's physical stats "
Oh, see, I didn't know that. If that's the case, Superwoman wins regardless of assistance.
#6 Posted by Nefarious (21429 posts) - - Show Bio

Superwoman wins.

#7 Posted by PowerHerc (85115 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I could say Mary, but Superwoman is on par with her in physical power along with being way meaner;  too mean to lose.  Superwoman for the win.
#8 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

mary marvel can move earth(with captain marvel)

#9 Posted by QuasarPrime (57 posts) - - Show Bio
@a88378438

Superwoman for the win!
#10 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary Marvel. 

Superwoman from the DCAU has no feats. 

#11 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire Star said:
If Superwoman has the same stats as Superman than she obviously wins. Mary is, from my knowledge, about a third of Captain Marvel's physical stats. Cap is Superman's physical equal, do the math.
I think that only when the Shazam trio split their powers to fight Black Adam.  During Final Crisis she was practically holding her own against Captain Marvel and Black Adam, before that she's beaten down Captain Atom also.

Even if she only had 1/3 of CM's power, this Superwoman from the DCAU film was pretty weak in comparison, she'd probably get her ass kicked anyway. 
#12 Posted by JediXMan (31028 posts) - - Show Bio
@LawnChairCrisis said:

Superwoman Mary Batson (Crisis on Two Earths)

Hold up. I thought Superwoman was supposed to be Diana.
Moderator Online
#13 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2923 posts) - - Show Bio

^ That's what I thought too.

#14 Posted by Saren (25917 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan@Enzeru: If I recall correctly, Superwoman is actually that world's version of Lois Lane. 

Anyway, Mary wins.
#15 Posted by LawnChairCrisis (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan:

DCAU Superwoman is the evil version of Mary.

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Superwoman wins.
#17 Posted by Domfernandus (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Superwoman, because she will always be the counterpart of Wonder Woman. In no time she is compared to Mary Marvel, she is only the head of the Marvel family. As Johnny Quick is the head of the Black Canary and Green Arrow, and neither is it the Speedy

#18 Posted by GWHH (576 posts) - - Show Bio

How did they determine that THIS version of Superwomen was Mary Marvel?

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

Superwoman in Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths.

Superwoman (voiced by Gina Torres) learns that her boyfriend, Owlman, has plans for the multiverse so she offers to help him. While traveling between the two worlds to get what he needs she meets Batman, and when he follows her back to her world, she toys with him, till he tricks her and she gets herself captured. She describes herself as “a psychotic killer", claiming that "it’s part or my charm.” This version of Superwoman is an alternate version of Mary Marvel and not Wonder Woman, evidenced by her similarly-garbed "made-men" resembling members of the Marvel Family. An Amazon member of the Syndicate appears in the movie as one of Power Ring's made men, and is named Olympia. It is unconfirmed if she is an analogue to Wonder Woman or Donna Troy.

#19 Posted by New_World_Order (13323 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary Marvel.

#20 Posted by ImmortalOne (3504 posts) - - Show Bio

Animated Superwoman doesn't have good enough feats against Mary Marvel.

#21 Posted by GWHH (576 posts) - - Show Bio

So was that just a "decision" by the people who made that movie. To make her Mary Marvel. INSTEAD of someone else!