• 72 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Nefarious (19658 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Black Adam-powered Mary.
Both opponents begin in flight at 100ft. apart.
No prep. 
Win: Knockout. 
Both are in character. 
Location: Star City. The city is unpopulated. 
Who will be the last female standing? 
 
 
         

VS  

#2 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

In character PG is still more ruthless than her so she will probably take it. Very close though

#3 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
In character PG is still more ruthless than her so she will probably take it. Very close though
#4 Posted by Nefarious (19658 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, I see.

#5 Posted by Maikel (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary could take this through the advantage by being able to refresh her powers fasterby simply depowering and re-powering, technically this would be cheating though.

#6 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@Maikel said:
Mary could take this through the advantage by being able to refresh her powers fasterby simply depowering and re-powering, technically this would be cheating though.
but couldn't power girl tag her in the small of amount of time in between those re-power ups?
#7 Posted by jerfro23 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough i would give it to marry but it could also go the other way
#8 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Power Girl
#9 Posted by silverman201 (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl
#10 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

dark mary marvel.....? i don't think powergirl easy wins....her power is from Black Adam 。。。 
and,he >>>>Billy Batson....

#11 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Power girl because of the picture

#12 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

i hate this ,please respect women thank you

#13 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@a88378438 said:
i hate this ,please respect women thank you
I'm not the one who drew that picture and how did I disrespect her?
#14 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1 said:
@a88378438 said:
dark mary marvel.....? i don't think powergirl easy wins....her power is from Black Adam 。。。 and,he >>>>Billy Batson....
Poor logic on two levels. One as Mary marvel her power comes from the Wizard Shazam, not Billy. Two Black Adam's power also comes from Shazam. So either way it's the same source and same power level. The second reason is that BA and CM are exactly equal in power and always have been.   if it's Black Mary she's more ruthless than PG and should win. If she's the only member of the marvel family powered at the time of the fight, than she's stronger and faster than PG, if not she could be equal or lower in power.
Mary's strength is just below Power Girl but the difference in their strength is unrecognisable but as stated she has more versatility.
#15 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm not attack you, 
i just say this  
 picture 

#16 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

ok...i'm wrong thank you

#17 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

BA?Black Adam? 
oh.....i think powergirl...wins....
#18 Edited by Maikel (374 posts) - - Show Bio
@odinforce said:

@Maikel said:

Mary could take this through the advantage by being able to refresh her powers fasterby simply depowering and re-powering, technically this would be cheating though.
but couldn't power girl tag her in the small of amount of time in between those re-power ups?
All she has to do is say "shazam" twice, if they both have been fighting and have worn each other down, she may just have the time to pull it off(Billy Batson fooled batman in Superman/Batman: Public enemies).
 
The point is she needs only a second to restore back to her full power when she is exhausted. whereas powergirl would need a lot more time.
#19 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@Maikel said:
@odinforce said:

@Maikel said:

Mary could take this through the advantage by being able to refresh her powers fasterby simply depowering and re-powering, technically this would be cheating though.
but couldn't power girl tag her in the small of amount of time in between those re-power ups?
All she has to do is say "shazam" twice, if they both have been fighting and have worn each other down, she may just have the time to pull it off(Billy Batson fooled batman in Superman/Batman: Public enemies).  The point is she needs only a second to restore back to her full power when she is exhausted. whereas powergirl would need a lot more time.
yeah but batmans not fast like a kryptonian 
power girl was able to dodge wonder woman throwing her lasso and hit her 
 
but i see what you're saying
#20 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl, because Mary is only 1/3 of Captain Marvel's power.

#21 Posted by mark5 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

Power girl takes the cake.

#22 Posted by PowerHerc (83241 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl wins a close one.

Online
#23 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
 

mary marvel can take out this .... 
#24 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: 
 
Mary Marvel is very good, but PG is slightly higher in all stats.
#25 Posted by intothetempest (288 posts) - - Show Bio

The picture is of Black Mary so i’m assuming it’s her. In this case, I believe she wins, and takes down Power Girl, hard. The reason is that Mary draws her power from Black Adam, and as such is not only at full power (in terms of strength speed etc) without having to share it with the rest of the Marvel family, she’s also a very powerful magician, able to draw on magic she doesn’t fully understand but can powerfully wield, given to her by Eclipso. If i’m right, that puts Power Girl at a massive disadvantage.  
 
However, if we’re talking about normal Mary, then Power Girl all the way :)

#26 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

yes,i think PG wins 
but,not easily.... 
#27 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1 said:
@comicdude23 said:
Power Girl, because Mary is only 1/3 of Captain Marvel's power.
That is just false. If MM is the only one powered by Shazam at the time, than she's as powerful as Cap, if they are both powered then the power of each drop but not by 1/2 (otherwise most of their feats wouldn't exist). The power splits again when Freddy powers up. PG has just as many low showings as MM.
I used to think this, but then I was told differently, anyways, based on feats, she is not as powerful. Even if she does share the same power, he has better feats.
#28 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@beatboks1 said:
@comicdude23 said:
@beatboks1 said:
@comicdude23 said:
Power Girl, because Mary is only 1/3 of Captain Marvel's power.
That is just false. If MM is the only one powered by Shazam at the time, than she's as powerful as Cap, if they are both powered then the power of each drop but not by 1/2 (otherwise most of their feats wouldn't exist). The power splits again when Freddy powers up. PG has just as many low showings as MM.
I used to think this, but then I was told differently, anyways, based on feats, she is not as powerful. Even if she does share the same power, he has better feats.
That's more to do with the fact that Mary is just used solo a WHOLE hell of a lot less than Billy. Billy is the one most likely, if any of the marvels are appearing solo. I can think of a couple of examples when Mary has appeared solo ( cross over with Superman in Action) where her strength feats are better. The likely hood I can find those issues to offer scans isn't however great. For the most part however you are right, her peak feats aside from about 4 or 5 solo tales are below Billy.
Exactly. He's appeared in more Comics and more solos, and on a consistent scale, has better feats.
#29 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

Pwergirl............
#30 Posted by Backflip (2262 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl is still currently the strongest physical women in DC. She surpasses even Pre-600 WW, so I'd give it too her.

#31 Edited by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

  If it's Black Adam powered Mary, I'll give her the edge, since she has lower morals in this form, if it's regular Mary she loses. 
 
@comicdude23 said:

Power Girl, because Mary is only 1/3 of Captain Marvel's power.

  This is such a benign factor now-a-days, if Mary, Freddy, and Billy, powered up at the same time, can each travel to the Halls of Shazam at the same time, which requires Faster-than-Light speed, then obviously the whole 1/3 of the true power of Shazam, isn't so up to snuff.  Or, Shazam's power is so great, that the Cap's regular speed is so great, that even if it's reduced to a third, it's still ftl.
#32 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24006 posts) - - Show Bio

pg ftw....

#33 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amegashita said:
  If it's Black Adam powered Mary, I'll give her the edge, since she has lower morals in this form, if it's regular Mary she loses. 
 
@comicdude23 said:

Power Girl, because Mary is only 1/3 of Captain Marvel's power.

  This is such a benign factor now-a-days, if Mary, Freddy, and Billy, powered up at the same time, can each travel to the Halls of Shazam at the same time, which requires Faster-than-Light speed, then obviously the whole 1/3 of the true power of Shazam, isn't so up to snuff.  Or, Shazam's power is so great, that the Cap's regular speed is so great, that even if it's reduced to a third, it's still ftl.
But she's still 1/3 of his Strength. When they go to the Halls Of Shazam, do they fly? Or run? Because flying FTL is easier than running.
#34 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:  Flying being easier doesn't matter since flying FTL still requires immense power.  The whole 1/3 thing is only a plot point, it's essentially ignored until some plot device is needed.
#35 Posted by destruct0 (25 posts) - - Show Bio
 I'm sure PG would win, she's one-shotted Marvels in the past.  The Marvels get their strength from Hercules right? But Power Girl and Wonder Woman had a Very close fight, and Wonder Woman has the strength of Atlas, who trumps Hercules.  Peeg was also able to sever a series of cables that would holding up all of manhatten and "roughly" the same time (By hand apparently) so I assume she's Pretty darn fast!   I haven't seen Mary Marvel do any feats that intense, but I don't know her as well...
 
@Backflip said:
Power Girl is still currently the strongest physical women in DC. She surpasses even Pre-600 WW, so I'd give it too her.
I'm a PG fan obviously, but strongest out of all the women?  I thought most people say at least Supergirl trumps her? (Which I think is stupid, but it's the usual consensus...)
#36 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl smothers Mary.You can guess how.

#37 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

power girl wins

#38 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl should win.

#39 Posted by Darkeden (287 posts) - - Show Bio

mary marvel because she's hotter.

#40 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

A) to correct earlier mistakes by some posters both Dark mary Marvel and regular marry marvel (as wel as billy and adam) get there powers from the Wizard Shazam but they actually tap two entirely different God pantheons. witch alow for some difference in thir powers on occasion.  
B) is this from when The dark Marvel family were tapping 7 gods instead of 6?  
C) is Mary the only one tapping the power at the time? because even when BA's power (and therefore mary's power) was divided he was still a match for Powergirl. so if Mary is the only one tapping the power she should easily be able to win based on raw power alone. plus Powergirl is weak to magic.
#41 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7855 posts) - - Show Bio

@a88378438: hey what comicbook issue was this were mary marvel beat kyle rayner

#42 Posted by Kazuma_Bushi (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary Marvel wins due to similar stats and her versatility.

#43 Posted by highaccuser (6126 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary in this state.

#44 Posted by dondave (36384 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary

#45 Edited by ZhuRong (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically Black Adam vs Superman...Mary takes this.

#46 Posted by Frozen (12930 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary was incosistent in that stage.

#47 Posted by ComanderMurf (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Def going with MM. 6/10 if the power is divided. 9/10 if she is wielding it solo

#48 Posted by Thanofleeze (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

@zhurong said:

This is basically Black Adam vs Superman...Mary takes this.

Mary Marvel is not equal to Black Adam...

#49 Posted by dondave (36384 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Eisenfauste (8112 posts) - - Show Bio

MM