#1 Posted by Youngcircle (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Team has a week of prep. 
 
Morals off. 
 
Who wins?

#2 Posted by unrealgamer38 (693 posts) - - Show Bio

Mary snaps both their necks.

#3 Posted by marvelrules2011 (718 posts) - - Show Bio
@unrealgamer38 said:
Mary snaps both their necks.
this is correct
#4 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (13398 posts) - - Show Bio

what the f 

Online
#6 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38: Why did you bump this?
#7 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@utotheg38: Why did you bump this?

Because It has so much potential...........POTIENTAL!!!!!!!1!!1!1!1!!1!!1 XD

#8 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@utotheg38: Why did you bump this?

Because It has so much potential...........POTIENTAL!!!!!!!1!!1!1!1!!1!!1 XD

...
#9 Edited by Nefarious (22925 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman solos.  
 
Nuff said! 
 
But in all seriousness.....LMFAO @ this. 

#10 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@utotheg38 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@utotheg38: Why did you bump this?

Because It has so much potential...........POTIENTAL!!!!!!!1!!1!1!1!!1!!1 XD

............ Brilliant

Thank you, Sir.

#11 Posted by eatmore_payless (2209 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

But teh Joka gazz!!!!!!!!!

#13 Posted by ComicStooge (14026 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins via seduction.

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@unrealgamer38 said:

Mary snaps both their necks.
#15 Posted by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

Batman wins via seduction.

This.

#16 Posted by utotheg38 (18861 posts) - - Show Bio

lol good times.

#17 Posted by Unrealgamer58 (173 posts) - - Show Bio

You have the potential to be awesome.

Rise

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Batman solos. Nuff said! But in all seriousness.....LMFAO @ this.