#1 Posted by littlelamb (23 posts) - - Show Bio

They are both bloodlusted.

Mary Jane tried to get with Tony and Pepper tried to get with Peter, so they are both mad.

They both have swords.

They meet in Tokyo Japan and they are 50 feet away from each other.

Fight! Who wins?

#2 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie or comics? Comic Mary Jane beat down Chameleon with a baseball bat, took down a stalker with a pool cue, has some formal H2H training and a couple other decent feats for a character of her ilk. Not sure what Pepper has going for her without Stark tech.

#3 Posted by littlelamb (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt: Movie

#4 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither one displayed any fighting prowess in the movies, so how would you possibly debate it?

#5 Posted by Gritterr (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

Neither one displayed any fighting prowess in the movies, so how would you possibly debate it?

True, But Pepper did Intimidate Justin Hammer into sitting still until the cops came to arrest him so based off that i vote Pepper

#6 Posted by littlelamb (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt: Who do you think would win?

#7 Edited by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Pepper Pots is alot more smart.

She wins easily... especially as far as tech goes.

#8 Posted by littlelamb (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: Why is that?

#9 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Pepper is smarter and she might get dirty if she needs too. Mary Jane is too damsel in distress/model wannabee

also

if this was comics, Pepper would destroy Mary Jane with her tech

PS: we actually have seen Pepper run from big bads and etc... while MJ in the movies just stayed there crying for help IIRC

#10 Posted by littlelamb (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: a lot more smart?

#11 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, why are you guys talking about tech? This is a sword fight, she doesn't get Stark armor. They probably both die. Neither one has evidenced the skill to simultaneosly kill their opponent and dodge the opponents' attack.

#12 Edited by HBKTimHBK (5425 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Mary Jane, Pepper has done nothing, Mary Jane has at least...attempted to fight.

I like how in the OP, MJ is trying to get Tony and Pepper is trying to get with Peter, like they'd care if they're already cheating...that's my opinion lol

#13 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@littlelamb said:

@TERMINATORXX: a lot more smart?

Yes Pepper is extremly smarter... with tech and so forth.

Pepper Stomps easily.

#14 Posted by The Stegman (26620 posts) - - Show Bio
Pepper. Mj is only good at getting kidnapped.
#15 Posted by Mercy_ (91943 posts) - - Show Bio

What on Earth does Pepper being better with tech have to do with a bloodlusted swordfight?

#16 Posted by jwalser3 (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt: I think its a joke :P

#17 Edited by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Pepper in both movies and comics.

#18 Posted by thing150 (974 posts) - - Show Bio

first of all if pepper hit on peter he would kill himself cause she is like aunt may old and pepper would destroy stupid movie Mary Jane she was a wimp

pepper ftw

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL/

#20 Edited by Strider92 (16906 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

Although they never displayed it wasn't Mary Jane seen training in H2H with Peter and Steve Rodgers prior to OMD? I remember seeing that. It was in the issue with Tracer and Captain America's minor training must count for something!

Movie: Pepper Potts

Comic: Mary Jane (unless Potts get her Rescue armor lol)