#1 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvin the martian has ended up ticking off he who has the brain larger than planets, he who is a lot smarter than he gives himself credit for, even though he already says he's 30,000 times smarter than the smartest person.    Can Marvin formulate a way to make Marvin's weapons and ships explode in his face?  Can he figure out a way to turn off loony toon physics so he can kill marvin? 
Marvin is currently using this body and has the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and all the resources of the Jupiter's moon and ring system, and Jupiter itself and 3 days to formulate his plan.

caption

#2 Posted by Marvin The Martian (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... i'm not entirely sure who wins here... but you could of had the decency to put Martian instead of Matian :D

#3 Posted by Teddy Lupin (164 posts) - - Show Bio

um.....

#4 Posted by Marvin The Martian (38 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm...

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvin The Martian would win
#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Marvin The Martian would win
"
Are you sure?  Marvin is so smart that no task in the omniverse uses so much as a fraction of his intellect.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Are you sure?  Marvin is so smart that no task in the omniverse uses so much as a fraction of his intellect."
Marvin the Martian would use the Disentigration Ray to defeat Marvin The Android...
#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Are you sure?  Marvin is so smart that no task in the omniverse uses so much as a fraction of his intellect."
Marvin the Martian would use the Disentigration Ray to defeat Marvin The Android..."
He has 3 days to create a device powerful enough to stop him.  He already has the POV gun, so he can make Marvin see things his way, that life is pointless then martian marvin shoots himself in the head.
#9 Posted by Marvin The Martian (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvin Martian can't really die though due to Looney Tunes physics. Marvin has survived being Disintegrated. 

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it can cripple marvin, turning him into a self hating SOB.

#11 Posted by Marvin The Martian (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvin could also potentially blow up Jupiter with his Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

#12 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Marvin the Martian would use the Disentigration Ray to defeat Marvin The Android..."
He has 3 days to create a device powerful enough to stop him.  He already has the POV gun, so he can make Marvin see things his way, that life is pointless then martian marvin shoots himself in the head."
Ah Huh... I See
#13 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvin The Martian said:
"Marvin could also potentially blow up Jupiter with his Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator."
I assume it's as powerful as the death star superlaser, Jupiter's core would take 2 hours to expand into oblivion.  2 hours is enough for marvin to beat god in a game of chess, and then beat every Mind from the culture books and then create a much much much bigger gun. 
#14 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

that little robot is kinda cute

#15 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"that little robot is kinda cute"
He's got a head so large that can block out the sun.
#16 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"that little robot is kinda cute"
He has a head so large that it can eclipse the sun for dozens of kilometers in all directions.  And he's MANICALLY depressed.
#17 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Marvin The Martian said:
"Marvin could also potentially blow up Jupiter with his Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator."
I assume it's as powerful as the death star superlaser, Jupiter's core would take 2 hours to expand into oblivion.  2 hours is enough for marvin to beat god in a game of chess, and then beat every Mind from the culture books and then create a much much much bigger gun. "
I thought that right belonged to that supercomputer that was built to answer the question to the meaning of life? 
#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Dreadnaught said:
I assume it's as powerful as the death star superlaser, Jupiter's core would take 2 hours to expand into oblivion.  2 hours is enough for marvin to beat god in a game of chess, and then beat every Mind from the culture books and then create a much much much bigger gun. "
I thought that right belonged to that supercomputer that was built to answer the question to the meaning of life? "
Marvin is the smartest thing able to move.
#19 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

I have reason of doubt

#20 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
For a damn smart thing, it is one depressed robot. Seriously?! To know everything about almost everything (meaning of life LOL), it has every right to be depressed. 
#21 Posted by Marvin The Martian (38 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
Oh. Then in that case Marvin Martian loses.
#22 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvin The Martian said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Oh. Then in that case Marvin Martian loses."
doesn't even stand a chance in the first place. 
#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and the earth will be destroyed to make a hyperspace waylane, which is really pointless with the advent of the infinite improbabillity drive, which is so much faster.   The answer to everything is 42.