Marvel's Own List of Best Martial Artist! U Agree?

• 157 results
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Chaos Prime

Time for a new list? :)

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. I agree that the list should have Ironfist, Shang, Logan, Daredevil, and Elektra but some other the other picks are just......wow. Indeed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That list was complete garbage.

For one Cap was not even on the list, and yet, Kitty was...

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No Mantis?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

My top five fighters in Marvel (no order), looks like this.

Captain America

Wolverine

Black Panther

Iron Fist

Daredevil

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: what does your top 5 look like right now? In order of likelihood to take a majority, however slight.

bud_morries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

While I certainly agree with some of the people on this list, MY list would be:

1. Shang Chi-He fought Iron Fist to a standstill and he's the best pound for pound fighter in comics. HE has beaten Spider Man and a whole host of other superhuman beings on sheer skill alone! All of this and he didn't even use chi like Iron Fist! On skill alone, he has also beaten animals as well! His comic ended in the 1980s and it was sad!

2. The Cat/Iron Fist/Stick/Black Axe: Both of these guys are amazing and I wish that the Cat would have gotten his own comic! Cat has beaten Iron Fist before and fought Shang Chi it a draw. Iron Fist (Danny Rand) is great but he depends on the Chi too much in his fights but he still took out the very dangerous Sabertooth even without his eye sight! Stick is so high because he's an old man who is quite skilled and he has proven a match and then some for ANY individual on this list! Black Axe is just.....you get the point

3. Elektra/Mantis/Moondragon/Gamora: Of these women, Gamora is the more dangerous! But Elektra is more ruthless while Mantis is more disciplined and Moondragon is more confident!

4. Black Panther: Need I say more? He took out Karnak with ONE blow easily!

5. Karnak: He makes this list because of his discipline and fighting style!

6. Daredevil: For obvious reasons. He should be ranked with Elektra but he's not as ruthless as she is....

7. Captain America (Steve Rogers) He's trained so many super humans and people that he deserves honorable mention on that alone! But he's more of a strategist than actual martial artist!

8. Wolverine: Even without his mutant healing, he's trained Kitty Pryde and others including Storm. He's mastered a lot of fighting techniques but he's not as flexible as the other guys. He's more feral in nature

9. Winter Soldier (Bucky): Stepped out of Caps shadow and acquitted himself QUITE well but a lot of what he does depends on whether or not he can use his cybernetic arm.

10. Black Widow: Amazing but she isn't in the same league as the other women. Still VERY dangerous....

There you have it folks. Those are my Marvel Comics Top 10!