#101 Edited by Strife (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

So junkies just stab you with their needles all of the sudden filled with drugs that they probably did unmentionable stuff for? most of them are passed out inside of busses.

#102 Posted by Static Shock (48366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Oh @ Static..T'Challa is definitely way above Cyclops.And so is like 20 other fighters I could name. "
Let the truth be told.
#103 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"  My top.  1) Shang Chi 2) Iron Fist 3) Black Panther 4) Captain America 5) Daredevil 6) Wolverine  7) Taskmaster  "
Howard the Duck is above Shang Chi and Iron Fist
#104 Posted by DaMan (1277 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge:

#105 Posted by Static Shock (48366 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMan said:
"@TruePwnge:

"
LOL! 

@TruePwnge said:
"Howard the Duck is above Shang Chi and Iron Fist "
Let me know when Howard beats anyone remotely as good as Danny and Shang.

#106 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" @Static Shock said:
"  My top.  1) Shang Chi 2) Iron Fist 3) Black Panther 4) Captain America 5) Daredevil 6) Wolverine  7) Taskmaster  "
Howard the Duck is above Shang Chi and Iron Fist "
Why do you even bother posting anymore? Honestly? Who has taken you seriously since you began posting?
#107 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:
"  http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.9384.Take_10~colon~_Martial_Artists "
Shang is better than both Iron Fists in straight up combat, and so is Daredevil. Cap should be on the list, and Kitty shouldn't.

There is more wrong, but I don't have the time.
#108 Posted by DaMan (1277 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
Actually I believe Danny Rand (Iron Fist) stalemated both Shang Chi and Daredevil. Orson Randall (Iron Fist) uses Gun-fu meaning there's a good chance he can overcome someone who can't use long ranged attacks.  
#109 Posted by Ferro Vida (34319 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMan said:
" @Ferro Vida: Actually I believe Danny Rand (Iron Fist) stalemated both Shang Chi and Daredevil. Orson Randall (Iron Fist) uses Gun-fu meaning there's a good chance he can overcome someone who can't use long ranged attacks.   "
I haven't seen him stalemate either of them (not saying it didn't happen, just that I didn't see). Besides, I've seen Daredevil beat Wolverine and Captain America, so does that put him in the top spot? No.

Also, I'm pretty sure "gun-fu" doesn't apply here, since it is hand to hand fighting and not "play on words" fighting.
#110 Posted by DaMan (1277 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @DaMan said:
" @Ferro Vida: Actually I believe Danny Rand (Iron Fist) stalemated both Shang Chi and Daredevil. Orson Randall (Iron Fist) uses Gun-fu meaning there's a good chance he can overcome someone who can't use long ranged attacks.   "
I haven't seen him stalemate either of them (not saying it didn't happen, just that I didn't see). Besides, I've seen Daredevil beat Wolverine and Captain America, so does that put him in the top spot? No.  Also, I'm pretty sure "gun-fu" doesn't apply here, since it is hand to hand fighting and not "play on words" fighting. "

I was saying they're not really better than Danny in hand to hand combat if he stalemated them. I don't get why you're talking about DD beating Wolverine & Cap. I never even said Danny beat anyone, but he did beat Wolverine pretty easily. Gun-fu is Orson's style. This is a list of the best martial artists. I don't see where it sais the best martial artists strictly at hand to hand combat.
#111 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMan said:
Shang Chi is known as a better martial artist.
#112 Edited by Dane (10662 posts) - - Show Bio

using a gun doesn't make you a martial artist, it makes you a marksman.

#113 Posted by DaMan (1277 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @DaMan said:
Shang Chi is known as a better martial artist. "

Shang Chi hasn't defeated Danny (well I haven't seen that happen) so you can't assume he's a better martial artist.
#114 Posted by DaMan (1277 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane:
Orson calls his style gun-fu for a reason. He mixes the use of guns with hand to hand combat.
#115 Posted by Strafe Prower (12297 posts) - - Show Bio

Batroc and a team of Villians were all beat by Clint. How did he even make mentions?
#116 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Let me know when Howard beats anyone remotely as good as Danny and Shang.  "
Howard the Duck is like Road Runner or Squirrel Girl, he would destroy Dr Doom with a Karate Chop 

#117 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMan said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DaMan said:
Shang Chi hasn't defeated Danny (well I haven't seen that happen) so you can't assume he's a better martial artist. "
Not only that but he's fought Danny 3 times.He's never beaten him.I don't know why people put Shang Chi above him.
#118 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" Batroc and a team of Villians were all beat by Clint. How did he even make mentions? "
Bucky had trouble beating Batron and he's better than Clint.Clint only beat Batroc & Zaran because he had all of his trick arrows,
#119 Posted by Static Shock (48366 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" Howard the Duck is like Road Runner or Squirrel Girl, he would destroy Dr Doom with a Karate Chop 

"
Let me know when he does that.
#120 Posted by Strafe Prower (12297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" Batroc and a team of Villians were all beat by Clint. How did he even make mentions? "
Bucky had trouble beating Batron and he's better than Clint.Clint only beat Batroc & Zaran because he had all of his trick arrows, "

Daredevil also beat him when he used a sonic arrow. There is a big gap from the top and bottom of that list at the very least.
#121 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @DaMan said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DaMan said:
Shang Chi hasn't defeated Danny (well I haven't seen that happen) so you can't assume he's a better martial artist. "
Not only that but he's fought Danny 3 times.He's never beaten him.I don't know why people put Shang Chi above him. "
Because I trust T'challa
#122 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
Because I trust T'challa "
I don't trust anything anyone says in comics anymore,as far as someone's ablities go.Not after Reed saying Parker was his intellectual equal,and Wonder Man saying he's as strong as Sentry,and Iron Man telling Ares that he'd need She-Hulk,Ms.Marvel,Wonder Man,and Sentry to take him down,and Wolverine saying Elektra is the best ninja in the world,and Nick Fury saying Daredevil is more knowledgeable of combat than anyone he knows,and so on and so on and so on.
#123 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Bucky had trouble beating Batron and he's better than Clint.Clint only beat Batroc & Zaran because he had all of his trick arrows, "
Daredevil also beat him when he used a sonic arrow. There is a big gap from the top and bottom of that list at the very least. "
Daredevil beat rookie Hawkeye,Veteran Hawkeye beat Batroc and Zaran.I think Clint and Batroc are actually on close or equal planes as far as h2h combat.Batroc is underrated.
#124 Posted by Strafe Prower (12297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Daredevil also beat him when he used a sonic arrow. There is a big gap from the top and bottom of that list at the very least. "
Daredevil beat rookie Hawkeye,Veteran Hawkeye beat Batroc and Zaran.I think Clint and Batroc are actually on close or equal planes as far as h2h combat.Batroc is underrated. "

HAven't read that much with him in it, and I haven't been really impressed. Any suggested reads so I can see some feats or something like that?
#125 Posted by DaMan (1277 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @DaMan said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DaMan said:
Not only that but he's fought Danny 3 times.He's never beaten him.I don't know why people put Shang Chi above him. "
Because I trust T'challa "

Actions speak louder than words.
#126 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
HAven't read that much with him in it, and I haven't been really impressed. Any suggested reads so I can see some feats or something like that? "
Cap vol.1 the mid hundreds #130-150 he's in there somewhere 
Cap vol.5 #43-45 (where he fights Bucky) 
Avengers Initiative #1..I believe he does something in that book.
#127 Posted by Strafe Prower (12297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
HAven't read that much with him in it, and I haven't been really impressed. Any suggested reads so I can see some feats or something like that? "
Cap vol.1 the mid hundreds #130-150 he's in there somewhere Cap vol.5 #43-45 (where he fights Bucky) Avengers Initiative #1..I believe he does something in that book. "

I will read the first two and see. I can look in my uncles stuff. 
 I have Initiative and I don't remember him in there but I will re read it.
#128 Posted by Static Shock (48366 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"Because I trust T'challa "
T'Challa is an arrogant man. Just because he indirectly feels that Shang Chi is better than Iron Fist doesn't make it so. If he's speaking in terms of just pure martial arts skill (without the superhuman Chi stuff), then I could understand. From what I've read, Iron Fist gained a lot of his martial arts mastery from the power of the Chi he inherited from other Iron Fists, gaining their knowledge and skills. Shang Chi trained for everything he knew.

@DaMan said:
" Actions speak louder than words. "

I agree.
#129 Posted by BatDance (2250 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool/Taskmaster lose out, they don't have the speed thing or depend too much on weapons as opposed to a pure martial artist

#130 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
"  Deadpool/Taskmaster lose out, they don't have the speed thing or depend too much on weapons as opposed to a pure martial artist "
None of this is true.
#131 Posted by Ownerz (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

The son of Mandarin should be on the list

#132 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:

" The son of Mandarin should be on the list "

I'm going to make a new list.This time with levels because I believe some fighters are on the same level and there can be no true top 10. 

1.Gamora,The Champion of the Universe,Ares,Mantis
2.Taskmaster,Mister X,Wolverine,Captain America,Iron Fist,Black Panther,Master Izo,Stick,Hiroim,Balder
3.Temugin,Gorgon,Echo,Elektra,Daredevil,Shang Chi,Bengal,Psylocke,Night Thrasher,Agent Zero,Bucky,X-23,Ogun,Melee,Midnight Sun,Caiera
4.Agent X,Deadpool,The Punisher,Nick Fury,Blade,Ronin,Mockingbird,Cable,Shatterstar,Danger,Silver Sable,Karnak,The Cat,Lady Bullseye,Typhoid Mary
5.Black Widow,Mockingbird,Diamondback,Crossbones,Bella Donna,Red Skull,Domino,Fantomex,Killmonger,Baron Zemo,Bullseye,Trahn,U,S Agent
6.Syn,Mystique,Gambit,Black Widow II,Misty Knight,Colleen Wing,Shanna the She-Devil,Ka-Zar,Moon Knight,Stone,American Eagle,Kitty Pryde
7.White Tiger,The Tarantula,Tiger Tyger,Baroness,Noh-Varr,Sabretooth,The Mandarin,Jack Flag,Sticklan,The Gladiator,Boom Boom,Nighthawk,Lyra
8.Hellcat,Drax the Destroyer,Major Victory,Rage,Swordsman,Leiko Wu,Star-Lord,Hawkeye,Cyclops,Marrow,Callisto,Nightcrawler,Valkyrie,Power Princess
9.She-Hulk,Iron Man,War Machine,Lyja Lazerfist,Justice,Sharon Carter,The Falcon,Patriot,Storm,Colossus,The Thing 
10.The Hulk,Namor,Thor,Beta Ray Bill,Rouge,Quicksilver,Black Knight,Bloodwraith,Kraven,Luke Cage,Ms.Marvel,Thundra    
#133 Posted by hdorman1 (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool should be on the same level if not higher then taskmaster
#134 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" deadpool should be on the same level if not higher then taskmaster "
He's not.Not even close.
#135 Edited by hdorman1 (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

he beat him 
i think that counts 
taskmaster himself said it
#136 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" he beat him i think that counts taskmaster himself said it "
Deadpool isn't a more skilled fighter than Taskmaster.Yes,he beat him but he beat him on a technicality that Taskmaster can't read his movements.Not because Deadpool is the better fighter.
#137 Posted by hdorman1 (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

then taskmaster isnt a good fighter cos he just copies other good fighters  
so he has no orignal merits  
deadpool fights with wit and unpredictibility, which is a style in its own right
#138 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" then taskmaster isnt a good fighter cos he just copies other good fighters  so he has no orignal merits  deadpool fights with wit and unpredictibility, which is a style in its own right "
Deadpool is only unpredictable to Taskmaster.Several worse fighters have no problem predicting what he will do or going all offense on him. 
How Taskmaster learns a style doesn't take anything away from his skill.In fact it makes him far better than Deadpool.He can master the styles of several characters better than Deadpool in a very short time.
#139 Edited by hdorman1 (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

what worse fighters? 
daken, wolverine?

he beat them both

#140 Posted by Static Shock (48366 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Deadpool is only unpredictable to Taskmaster.Several worse fighters have no problem predicting what he will do or going all offense on him. How Taskmaster learns a style doesn't take anything away from his skill.In fact it makes him far better than Deadpool.He can master the styles of several characters better than Deadpool in a very short time. "
Taskmaster being unable to fight Deadpool was CIS, in my opinion.
#141 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Deadpool is only unpredictable to Taskmaster.Several worse fighters have no problem predicting what he will do or going all offense on him. How Taskmaster learns a style doesn't take anything away from his skill.In fact it makes him far better than Deadpool.He can master the styles of several characters better than Deadpool in a very short time. "
Taskmaster being unable to fight Deadpool was CIS, in my opinion. "
Taskmaster suffers from alot of CIS/PIS
#142 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Taskmaster being unable to fight Deadpool was CIS, in my opinion. "
It is..but at least they explained it. 

@hdorman1 said:
"

what worse fighters? 
daken, wolverine?

he beat them both

"
No.I'm talking about Domino,The Cat,Mad Cap,Diamondback,and Daredevil.There's more but just to narrow it down.
#143 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: What about Black Tarantula
#144 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro: What about Black Tarantula "
I simply forgot him.There are alot of people I left off the list.There are so many good fighters.I'll make a new list though.
#145 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Vance Astro: What about Black Tarantula "
I simply forgot him.There are alot of people I left off the list.There are so many good fighters.I'll make a new list though. "
oh lol
#146 Posted by Ownerz (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Champion is a great fighter, all he ever really does is boxing style. If he has great skills he rarely shows them.

#147 Posted by Vance Astro (89524 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
" I don't think Champion is a great fighter, all he ever really does is boxing style. If he has great skills he rarely shows them. "
That's not even true.Read the comic where he fights all of earth's heroes.He only used boxing style in that issue of She-Hulk.He has mastered thousands of styles from around the universe. 
#148 Posted by Ownerz (1125 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bobby X said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Yeah. Because Thanos trained Gamora. Thanos is also higher on the cosmic scale then Gamora. "
Marvel clearly does NOT care about their cosmic universe at all anymore so of course they ignore these characters. They started giving it more attention with annihilation but they have also been powering it down over the last decade and its a shame. Its basically a reboot, so who even knows anymore. Nowadays they would have the Hulk take any cosmic character out anyways. AwfulIs this a list of Marvel's best martial artists or just their staff favorites? If its the former than its waaay waaaaaay off. So inaccurate its frightening if that is the case.  "
what about this guy?

#149 Posted by Hoboseid (1043 posts) - - Show Bio

@hdorman1 said:

deadpool should be on the same level if not higher then taskmaster

no

#150 Posted by pooty (12966 posts) - - Show Bio

www.marvel.com/news/story/9384/take_10_martial_artists