• 155 results
#51 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

1Gamora 
(not called the deadliest for nothing she's a god slayer)

2Howard the Duck
(might give popeye a run for his money)

3Mantis
(has put all the Avengers on their butt)

4Mandarin ringless 
(even ringless he's a brick an army can open fire on him and he will still be standing his strikes are deadly enough to punch a hole in steel)

5Stick 
(when he's not fooling around)

6Black Panther
 (with a sword and suit)

7Daredevil    
(comes with billy club also take into consideration his enhanced senses and bullet timer feats)

8Karnak 
(can put The Thing on his butt)

9Shang Chi  
(bullet timer, skilled with any weapon out there, even better at hand 2 hand)

10Captain America 
(comes with Shield and Serum)

and finally at 11 comes
11IronFist

IronFist  could rank higher if he taps into some of that mystical Chi stuff I might rank him up at 5 alongside Stick otherwise at normal levels he falls back down to 11th place

Champion for me is one of the most over rated, without his cosmic elder stuff and super strength I'm not sure he would be much of a fighter

#52 Posted by DaMan (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

1. IRON FIST ( Danny Rand)
First Appearance: MARVEL PREMIERE #15 (1974)
Learn More About Him... here
Why He Makes the List: He pulls out the still-beating hearts of giant dragons, he battles other immortal living weapons in epic tournaments, he channels his inner spirit into a thing as unto iron and he's still got time to be a hero for hire and teach karate to inner city kids-he's Danny Rand, aka Iron Fist, and he's the Secret Cabal's favorite Marvel martial artist. Though he was created in part to cash in on the kung fu craze of the 70's, Danny has proven to be an enduring character thanks to his affable personality, the ever-growing legend surrounding his mantle, and the bevy of talented creators who have contributed to his adventures. Iron Fist is a mythic warrior who also happens to be pretty down-to-earth-a guy we can all relate to.
Spotlight Comic: IMMORTAL IRON FIST #8-Danny Rand prepares for war as the Seven Capital Cities of Heaven hold their annual tournament!    
#53 Edited by High Revolutionary (3164 posts) - - Show Bio

@

I do believe that's what you do with garbage, ya idiot!
#54 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ikari said:
"
  1. Gamora  
  2. Karnak
  3. Steve Rogers 
  4. Daredevil 
  5. Shang-Chi
  6. Iron Fist
  7. Wolverine
  8. Elektra 
  9. Kitty Pride
  10. Black Panther
"
Kitty Pryde? She's not even better than Elektra,Mockingbird,or X-23. 
I also find it odd that people put Karnak so high on their lists after what T'challa did to him. 
And I can't seem to understand why people either don't put Taskmaster on their list or they put people over him who could probably beat him but skillwise aren't on his level.
#55 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" I also find it odd that people put Karnak so high on their lists after what T'challa did to him.
Same thing I said. Karnak is a chump.

@Thanos1992 said:
"that sounds right "
You think Cyclops is equal to Black Panther!?
#56 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Static Shock: The Cat was a character made to be Shang's equal he's also a Shang villain..of course he's gonna lose some to him "
Then I guess he's at number one with Shang Chi.
#57 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Static Shock: The Cat was a character made to be Shang's equal he's also a Shang villain..of course he's gonna lose some to him "
Then I guess he's at number one with Shang Chi. "
Kitty pride is number 1
#58 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"Kitty pride is number 1 "
LOL @ that.
#59 Posted by yodagod (2180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:
But the people you mentioned are not superhuman.  They are all human level.  The fact that BP is three times faster and stronger than any of them yet can only keep up with them shows that he is much lower on the martial arts scale.  If they were equal strength, speed, and durability then stalemating Steve, Danny,  or Matt would warrent a higher spot on the list.  But since T'challa is much above them physically, then he must be much lower in skill.
#60 Posted by yodagod (2180 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Ikari said:
"
  1. Gamora  
  2. Karnak
  3. Steve Rogers 
  4. Daredevil 
  5. Shang-Chi
  6. Iron Fist
  7. Wolverine
  8. Elektra 
  9. Kitty Pride
  10. Black Panther
"
Kitty Pryde? She's not even better than Elektra,Mockingbird,or X-23. I also find it odd that people put Karnak so high on their lists after what T'challa did to him. And I can't seem to understand why people either don't put Taskmaster on their list or they put people over him who could probably beat him but skillwise aren't on his level. "

@Vance Astro:
Forgot about Taskmaster, though I wasn't including villains.  If I did he and the Cat would be on there.  Karnak is dangerous on a nearly superhuman level.  Unfortunately he physically quite weak.  It doesn't make him any less of a martial artist.  Black Panther should slaughter Karnak and everyone else on the list since he is stronger, faster, and more durable than any of them.  He's the only one with superhuman attributes, yet he has struggled with all of them at one time or another.  If he were a better martial artist, with his physical advantages he would easily defeat any of them at any time.  He doesn't and in fact often stalemates or has trouble keeping up.  That indicates to me that they are all better martial artists.  Its why I had him tied with Cyclops at # 11 for an honorable mention, though Cyke may actually be better.  Kitty is a master of Aikido, Ninjutsu, and Krav Maga. Her Aikido and nija skills are from several centuries of traing someone else did, so she is actually quite dangerous.  Mockingbird isn't on her level IMO.
#61 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Ikari said:
"
  1. Gamora  
  2. Karnak
  3. Steve Rogers 
  4. Daredevil 
  5. Shang-Chi
  6. Iron Fist
  7. Wolverine
  8. Elektra 
  9. Kitty Pride
  10. Black Panther
"
Kitty Pryde? She's not even better than Elektra,Mockingbird,or X-23. I also find it odd that people put Karnak so high on their lists after what T'challa did to him. And I can't seem to understand why people either don't put Taskmaster on their list or they put people over him who could probably beat him but skillwise aren't on his level. "
@Vance Astro: Forgot about Taskmaster, though I wasn't including villains.  If I did he and the Cat would be on there.  Karnak is dangerous on a nearly superhuman level.  Unfortunately he physically quite weak.  It doesn't make him any less of a martial artist.  Black Panther should slaughter Karnak and everyone else on the list since he is stronger, faster, and more durable than any of them.  He's the only one with superhuman attributes, yet he has struggled with all of them at one time or another.  If he were a better martial artist, with his physical advantages he would easily defeat any of them at any time.  He doesn't and in fact often stalemates or has trouble keeping up.  That indicates to me that they are all better martial artists.  Its why I had him tied with Cyclops at # 11 for an honorable mention, though Cyke may actually be better.  Kitty is a master of Aikido, Ninjutsu, and Krav Maga. Her Aikido and nija skills are from several centuries of traing someone else did, so she is actually quite dangerous.  Mockingbird isn't on her level IMO. "
1.Taskmaster isn't a villain anymore 
2,The Cat isn't better than anyone you named so you can leave him off. 
3.Karnak actually is either on T'Challa's level of strength or above.I'm pretty sure based on his showings he's above.Durability too.Getting one shotted is pathetic. 
4.T'Challa has fought everyone on your list accept the females and possibly Shang Chi.None of them got owned as bad as Karnak. 
5.As far as I know Karnak is stronger than Black Panther and Black Panther,Cap and Wolverine are around the same level 
6.Black Panther actually has fighting skill feats above most of the people you put above him..especially Kitty and he's beaten Cap. 
7.Black Panther didn't have trouble keeping up with any of them.He stalemated and amped up Iron Fist,He tossed Wolverine like he was nothing,he almost broke Daredevil's jaw.What more does he have to do? 
8.Cyclops is terrible there are plenty of fighters well above him.Bengal,Domino,Shatterstar,Cable,Ronin,Typhoid Mary,Bucky,Echo..I could go on all day.Most of the people I named are better than Kitty too.In fact they all are.
#62 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to make a new list.This time with levels because I believe some fighters are on the same level and there can be no true top 10. 

1.Gamora,The Champion of the Universe,Ares,Mantis
2.Taskmaster,Mister X,Wolverine,Captain America,Iron Fist,Black Panther,Master Izo,Stick,Hiroim,Balder
3.Temugin,Gorgon,Echo,Elektra,Daredevil,Shang Chi,Bengal,Psylocke,Night Thrasher,Agent Zero,Bucky,X-23,Ogun,Melee,Midnight Sun,Caiera
4.Agent X,Deadpool,The Punisher,Nick Fury,Blade,Ronin,Mockingbird,Cable,Shatterstar,Danger,Silver Sable,Karnak,The Cat,Lady Bullseye,Typhoid Mary
5.Black Widow,Mockingbird,Diamondback,Crossbones,Bella Donna,Red Skull,Domino,Fantomex,Killmonger,Baron Zemo,Bullseye,Trahn,U,S Agent
6.Syn,Mystique,Gambit,Black Widow II,Misty Knight,Colleen Wing,Shanna the She-Devil,Ka-Zar,Moon Knight,Stone,American Eagle,Kitty Pryde
7.White Tiger,The Tarantula,Tiger Tyger,Baroness,Noh-Varr,Sabretooth,The Mandarin,Jack Flag,Sticklan,The Gladiator,Boom Boom,Nighthawk,Lyra
8.Hellcat,Drax the Destroyer,Major Victory,Rage,Swordsman,Leiko Wu,Star-Lord,Hawkeye,Cyclops,Marrow,Callisto,Nightcrawler,Valkyrie,Power Princess
9.She-Hulk,Iron Man,War Machine,Lyja Lazerfist,Justice,Sharon Carter,The Falcon,Patriot,Storm,Colossus,The Thing 
10.The Hulk,Namor,Thor,Beta Ray Bill,Rouge,Quicksilver,Black Knight,Bloodwraith,Kraven,Luke Cage,Ms.Marvel,Thundra

#63 Posted by yodagod (2180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro:
1. He isn't a hero either. Though I would put him #2 on my list.  Matbe even tied for #1 since all he has to do is see something once then perform it and he knows it.  Photographic reflexes are awesome.
2. The Cat is a match for Shang Chi.  If one is included so is the other. 
3. Karnak is nowhere near even peak human.  He is very weak in strength and durability, matbe even lower than an average human.  He has no superhuman abilities since he was never exposed to the Terrigen Mists.  His impressive seeming feats are all from his extraordinary skill and training which gives him a near superhuman ability to discern the weaknesses in objects and opponents.   That's why I rank him as highly as I do.
4.5.6.7. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Black Panther above peak human due to the herb and his connection to the panther god.  I was under the impression from his origion issue in Avengers that he was three times stronger, faster, etc... than even Captain America.  If that's so then his martial arts skills are less than everyone claims.  He should easily break DD's jaw and defeat everyone on the list if he is both a better martial artist and stronger and faster and tougher.   Since he doesn't I conclude his martial arts skills are lacking, and some of his showings, like fighting Silver Surfer are pure PIS.
8. Cyclops is a master of three martial arts and has significant training in at least a half a dozen more.  He's defeated Wolverine h2h and fought far superior foes with only martial arts.  How is he terrible? 
Shatterstar possibly deserves a spot.  He probably is better than Cyke, Kitty, and T'challa.  Hence my new revised list.

1. tie Gamora / Taskmaster
2. Karnak
3. Wolverine 
4. Steve Rogers 
5. Daredevil 
6. Iron Fist 
7. Shang Chi / The Cat
8. Shatterstar 
9. tie Elektra /Kitty Pride 
10.  tie Black Panther/ Cyclops     
#64 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Tony, Cyke, Storm, etch. are above Thor in skill?
#65 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:
"

@Vance Astro:
1. He isn't a hero either. Though I would put him #2 on my list.  Matbe even tied for #1 since all he has to do is see something once then perform it and he knows it.  Photographic reflexes are awesome.
2. The Cat is a match for Shang Chi.  If one is included so is the other. 
3. Karnak is nowhere near even peak human.  He is very weak in strength and durability, matbe even lower than an average human.  He has no superhuman abilities since he was never exposed to the Terrigen Mists.  His impressive seeming feats are all from his extraordinary skill and training which gives him a near superhuman ability to discern the weaknesses in objects and opponents.   That's why I rank him as highly as I do.
4.5.6.7. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Black Panther above peak human due to the herb and his connection to the panther god.  I was under the impression from his origion issue in Avengers that he was three times stronger, faster, etc... than even Captain America.  If that's so then his martial arts skills are less than everyone claims.  He should easily break DD's jaw and defeat everyone on the list if he is both a better martial artist and stronger and faster and tougher.   Since he doesn't I conclude his martial arts skills are lacking, and some of his showings, like fighting Silver Surfer are pure PIS.
8. Cyclops is a master of three martial arts and has significant training in at least a half a dozen more.  He's defeated Wolverine h2h and fought far superior foes with only martial arts.  How is he terrible? 
Shatterstar possibly deserves a spot.  He probably is better than Cyke, Kitty, and T'challa.  Hence my new revised list.

1. tie Gamora / Taskmaster2. Karnak3. Wolverine 4. Steve Rogers 5. Daredevil 6. Iron Fist 7. Shang Chi / The Cat 8. Shatterstar 9. tie Elektra /Kitty Pride 10.  tie Black Panther/ Cyclops      "
The Cat is a match for Shang Chi by what is said about him not by feats.The Cat hasn't done half of what Shang Chi has. 
Karnak is superhuman.I don't think you know what he's even capable of.The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe,Comicvine,Marvel Database and Marvel.com all agree he's superhuman. 
Black Panther is supposed to be superhuman but his feats of strength are on the same level of that of Wolverine who is also superhuman and Cap is whom is supposed to be peak human. 
Black Panther not being to easily beat people like DD,Wolverine,and Iron Fist in comparison to how bad he owned Karnak is a testament to their skill.Not anything against T'Challa. 
Black Panther is a master of more styles and Cyclops and unlike Cyclops he's beaten credible fighters without shooting beams out of his face. 
Elektra and Kitty aren't equal.Kitty has done nothing to be anywhere near Elektra's level.She's master more styles than Iron Fist.Doesn't mean she's on his level.
#66 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Vance Astro: Tony, Cyke, Storm, etch. are above Thor in skill? "
Yes...they have fighting skill feats.He doesn't.
#67 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:

" @Static Shock: But the people you mentioned are not superhuman.  They are all human level.  The fact that BP is three times faster and stronger than any of them yet can only keep up with them shows that he is much lower on the martial arts scale.  If they were equal strength, speed, and durability then stalemating Steve, Danny,  or Matt would warrent a higher spot on the list.  But since T'challa is much above them physically, then he must be much lower in skill. "

He was a master of all forms before gaining his superhuman abilities. His skills were so great that he was able to defeat the previous Black Panther before him, who was his uncle and equal to T'Chaka, his father, in martial arts. He was also the same Black Panther that defeated Captain America in WW2. Thing is, T'Challa wasn't even enhanced by the Heart-Shaped Herb and was able to keep up with and defeat his uncle, who was already enhanced by the Herb. Where he stands physically has nothing to do with his skills. It doesn't make him lower in skill than everyone else. The people that I mentioned (Captain America, Wolverine, Karnak, Red Skull, Iron Fist) are all slightly superhuman, just like T'Challa is. Daredevil, even though he's Olympic level, is still one of the best out there.
#68 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod said:

"Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Black Panther above peak human due to the herb and his connection to the panther god.  I was under the impression from his origion issue in Avengers that he was three times stronger, faster, etc... than even Captain America. 

It's wrong. In comic books, his physical attributes are enhanced due to eating the Heart Shaped Herb and his connection to the Panther God. Enhanced is another word for slightly superhuman, which would warrant level 4 in terms of strength (lifting 800 lbs-2 tons). He's even done things that would back it up. There was a limited series that stated his physical abilities were supranormal, which was another word for superhuman. T'Challa isn't peak-human, nor is he significantly stronger than Captain America, who is more or less, his equal in terms of physicality. 

You have Wolverine at number three. Why? He's slightly superhuman by comic book standards, also. Yet, he gets owned by people like Daredevil, Shang Chi and Mr. X, and they aren't even superhuman like he is. Shouldn't his skill be a bit lacking too? Black Panther defeated Iron Fist, who was powered up by his Chi (had the power of two Iron Fists, makes him superhuman, physically). Why is T'Challa way below him? Black Panther stalemated Captain America, who is his equal in fighting and physicality. Why is he significantly below Cap? You have Shatterstar (who's not even considered one of the best) above T'Challa, and Shatterstar loses to Deadpool (who isn't even worth a damn in fighting).

@yodagod said:

"If that's so then his martial arts skills are less than everyone claims.

That doesn't make sense. Heightened physical attributes don't take away from someone's martial arts prowess. Iron Fist is a perfect example.

@yodagod said:

"Since he doesn't I conclude his martial arts skills are lacking, and some of his showings, like fighting Silver Surfer are pure PIS.

Fighting the Silver Surfer (the armbar thing) is the only PIS showing he's had in terms of fighting. As for his showings, you need to see more.

@yodagod said:
"8. Cyclops is a master of three martial arts and has significant training in at least a half a dozen more.  

The most impressive thing I've seen from Cyclops in terms of fighting is fighting while blind, against a group of thugs. He's a master of three, but T'Challa is a master of all. Yet, he's tied with T'Challa? LOL.
#69 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
  T'Challa is a master of all.
No he's not.
#70 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" No he's not. "
Yes, he is.
#71 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" No he's not. "
Yes, he is. "
No...he's really not.
#72 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"No...he's really not. "
Comics books don't agree with you.
#73 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"No...he's really not. "
Comics books don't agree with you. "
Yea they do.
#74 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Yea they do. "
Where's it stated that he's not a master of all forms of combat?
#75 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Yea they do. "
Where's it stated that he's not a master of all forms of combat? "
It's not..but nobody in the Marvel U is.Even the people who are rated level 7 in the handbooks which translates to "Master of all forms" isn't actually a master of every style.Even Gamora and the Champion who have been to several different planets learning styles don't know and haven't mastered every single style.
#76 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" It's not..but nobody in the Marvel U is.Even the people who are rated level 7 in the handbooks which translates to "Master of all forms" isn't actually a master of every style.Even Gamora and the Champion who have been to several different planets learning styles don't know and haven't mastered every single style. "
Virtually, then?
#77 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think they placed them in order and if they did may not agree with it but seems fairly accurate. they got the most important ppl on their i think.

i agree with vance on the logic fallacy aspect by the way

#78 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" i agree with vance on the logic fallacy aspect by the way "
The 'master of all forms' thing?
#79 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" It's not..but nobody in the Marvel U is.Even the people who are rated level 7 in the handbooks which translates to "Master of all forms" isn't actually a master of every style.Even Gamora and the Champion who have been to several different planets learning styles don't know and haven't mastered every single style. "
Virtually, then? "
Possibly.I don't know.
#80 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
" i agree with vance on the logic fallacy aspect by the way "
The 'master of all forms' thing? "
yes,, neither cap or t'challa or even logan are true masters of all forms neither are ppl like stick or ogun they have vast knowledge but they cant know every styleit sounds nice and its a marvel bio fact but should be taken with a grain of salt... bats 124 styles is more believable then the marvel claim and we know thats bull.
#81 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"yes,, neither cap or t'challa or even logan are true masters of all forms neither are ppl like stick or ogun they have vast knowledge but they cant know every styleit sounds nice and its a marvel bio fact but should be taken with a grain of salt... bats 124 styles is more believable then the marvel claim and we know thats bull. "
Is it OK to say 'virtually all forms' then?
#82 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
"yes,, neither cap or t'challa or even logan are true masters of all forms neither are ppl like stick or ogun they have vast knowledge but they cant know every style it sounds nice and its a marvel bio fact but should be taken with a grain of salt... bats 124 styles is more believable then the marvel claim and we know thats bull. "
Is it OK to say 'virtually all forms' then? "
no, if it were true CAp and t'challa would have displayed the high tier MA abilities that are common for true MA masters like stick and ogun.but they dont ppl like elektra, DD and logan barely show low lvl limited abilities that border on the supernatural.. if t'challa possessed a fraction of a true master MA skills he would have displayed similar abilities or even blow ppl like elektra and matt out of the water
#83 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
"yes,, neither cap or t'challa or even logan are true masters of all forms neither are ppl like stick or ogun they have vast knowledge but they cant know every styleit sounds nice and its a marvel bio fact but should be taken with a grain of salt... bats 124 styles is more believable then the marvel claim and we know thats bull. "
Yes.Don't even read what Castleking just said lol.
#84 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL @ you guys.

#85 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's just say all level 7's know more styles than everyone else.Virtually all forms is pushing it.

#86 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
Yes.Don't even read what Castleking just said lol. "
if i could i would kick u ion the crotch
#87 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
if i could i would kick u ion the crotch "
You can kick ions?
#88 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh @ Static..T'Challa is definitely way above Cyclops.And so is like 20 other fighters I could name.

#89 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

no but i am known to kick the snot of of inner city kids 

#90 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" no but i am known to kick the snot of of inner city kids  "
I'm not an inner city kid.I live in Beverly Hills.
#91 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
I'm not an inner city kid.I live in Beverly Hills. "
i was making a jab at something u might find offensive.... also BH's was pretty nasty dirty place when i was a kid... member the weirdos and drug attacks their all the time
#92 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
if i could i would kick u ion the crotch "
You can kick ions? "
i lold so hard.
#93 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
i was making a jab at something u might find offensive.... also BH's was pretty nasty dirty place when i was a kid... member the weirdos and drug attacks their all the time "
What is a drug attack? Is that like when you get attacked over drugs?
#94 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
i was making a jab at something u might find offensive.... also BH's was pretty nasty dirty place when i was a kid... member the weirdos and drug attacks their all the time "
What is a drug attack? Is that like when you get attacked over drugs? "
Stop making me laugh so hard.
#95 Edited by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.You da man castleking...

#96 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
What is a drug attack? Is that like when you get attacked over drugs? "
my bad not paying attention to half the shit i write i meant addicts not sure how my brain did that... but i guess a drug attack would be some one that runs by and jabs u with a dirty needle full of a drug
#97 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
my bad not paying attention to half the shit i write i meant addicts not sure how my brain did that... but i guess a drug attack would be some one that runs by and jabs u with a dirty needle full of a drug "
Every place has drug addicts pretty much.
#98 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

not every place, i've yet to see real upscale neighborhoods have drug dealers in the corner of the street....

#99 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" not every place, i've yet to see real upscale neighborhoods have drug dealers in the corner of the street.... "
Yea because the drug dealers own homes in those neighborhoods.
#100 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

without the need to claim their annual earnings and whatnot and having a business with demand and supply are at a fix rate they should be.