Marvel's Feral VS DC's Pantha...TICKLE CONTEST!(Read OP)

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

I'm in a very silly, clown-around kind of mood just now, so I'm gonna have Feral from Marvel Comics and Pantha from DC Comics go at it not with a fistfight, but with a TICKLE FIGHT! A brand new kind of catfight indeed! Anyway, so the Marvel and DC Universes cross over, right? And this is after both Feral and Pantha have been brought back to life in full, made up for past wrongs, reconciled with any heroes/heroines or civilians they were once foes with, taken down villains and saved lives in the process, blah, blah, blah. Then the two of them, wanting to have a nice rest and break and going to the same room in the same inn, meet with each other and after introduction, suddenly decide to have a little silly fun with a tickle fight! So they agree that whoever passes out from tickling and/or too much laughing first is the loser of the fight, and go for it! Which feisty feline femme fatale outtickles the other and wins? This is, incidentally, meant to be one of my more hilarious battles on this forum.