All out War who takes it? 

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By progenitorigin

I would give this battle to Estacado.  Dracula may be the mythological, ever-living, undead menace that's given heroes like Blade trouble, but The Darkness is the avatar of chaos in the makeup of the balance of the world.  Considering both of these guys are at their most powerful in the dark, Estacado has limitless power to the stretch of his own imagination.  I don't think Dracula could do anything that could hurt or kill Estacado, whereas Estacado can summon tentacles, weapons, hordes of helacious demons of any shape or form (in a crossover with Superman, he briefly created a monstrous demon that caught Superman off guard, although i'm sure this is considered non-canon).  I'm not even sure if Dracula could penetrate the Darkness armor with his fangs, which, sensibly would be his goal, considering it would put Estacado under his control and Dracula his sire. 

I think that Estacado just has too much demonic offense that would prevent Dracula from dealing any significant damage.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc

Jackie very easily.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Darkness curbstomp.

Dracula is an insect compared to the avatar of the primordial entity of chaos and absence of light.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By the darknessss

me