Posted by lizyatearita (83 posts) - - Show Bio

A russioan military base the environment is a combo of tights paces and large area's and overall its a very maze like structure inside.

black widow

hawkeye

elektra

spiderman

deadpool

catwoman

robin/jason

batman

daredevil

captain america

iron fist

black panther

wolverine

blackcat

bullseye

psylocke

nightwing

they all have their skills and weapon at their disposal and its every fighter for themselves to the death who would be the victor!

#1 Posted by MisterWhisper (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

No Karate Kid? I can understand that though, he would walk all over the rest of them

#2 Posted by Immortal777 (7586 posts) - - Show Bio

Do they have to use skill or does Wolvorine fight like he has no skill like he normally does.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

For me it's either Spider-Man, Wolverine, or Iron Fist. I say this because...Spider-Man is a 10 tonner or more while the rest are atleast 1 or 2 tonnes, plus he's one of the agilest and fastest plus his webs could be a challengeWolverine is gonna take a lot to take down do to his healing factor and admantium clawsIron Fist because with his Chi he could hit harder than anyone else here. Being able to hurt Hulk or Skaar can't remember :/ If he lands a hit it's over for just about any of them ( Exluding Wolverine )So these are my reasons why.

#4 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah iron fist with chi wins this imo. With chi his punches were sufficient to stop a train, thats more than 10 tons strength. Spidey at a close second. for reasons stated, and Black panther, deadpool and wolvey close behind. BP has his vibranium suit, so hes only getting hurt if bullseye maybe shoots him in the eye with a toothpick or something like that. Wolvey and deadpool because with their healing factor they are only getting put down by spidey or iron fist, by a KO or webbed down. But iron fist with chi beats spidey.

#5 Posted by lizyatearita (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777: the strongest semi super powerd ones cant use all their skills so yeah wolverine is a mutant so his fight is sucky like the movies oh and mystique is in this as well

#6 Posted by Immortal777 (7586 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't even see Spiderman I think ill go with him

#7 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say Wolverine Spider or Iron Fist..

tough call due to IF's Chi and ability, Spidey's strength/agility/webs, and Logan's healing factor, claws and skeleton.

or black panther

#8 Posted by m0ntyb0y (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Shang Chi not in this?

#9 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

"spirit of the dragon!"

#10 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Widow, Hawkeye, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Catwoman, Jason Todd, Black Cat, Bullseye and Nightwing don't belong on any "best" list of this kind.
#11 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Every skill and weapon? Batman and Black Panther clean house.  

If it's just a dropped in battle randomly with regular items, Iron Fist, Psylocke or Spidey take it. 

#12 Posted by lizyatearita (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: finally someone recognizes black widow she is bad ass she is tuff

#13 Posted by lizyatearita (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: my vote black widow takes them all down

#14 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey.

#15 Posted by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's all equip and everything at their disposal Bats has this.

If it's standard equipment then what's preventing Psylocke from knocking out over half the combatants with psychic energy (the ones without mind control/manipulation defenses)?

In that case i have to say in the environment, Bats, BP, Cap, Wolv, Nightwing and Deadpool are the only ones that Psylocke can't KO immediately.

I can see Bats, NW and Deadpool teaming up first against BP/Cap and Wolv/Psylocke. The reason why I put Deadpool with Bats is because of his 4th wall breaking personality and it would be a "dream for DP" to team up with Bats (he teams up with fan favorite characters).

With those odds, I see Bats/NW/Deadpool alliance winning with DP being the eventual winner

#16 Posted by MisterWhisper (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would never, ever, team up with Deadpool.

#17 Posted by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper: Why not? It's not like Deadpool ever gives anyone a choice. He tags around like some lovesick puppy

#18 Posted by MisterWhisper (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

He is exactly the kind of person Batman can not stand, if he tried to team up, he would be the first person batman went after.

#19 Posted by WillPayton (9455 posts) - - Show Bio

No Cassandra Cain, Lady Shiva, Deathstroke, or Green Arrow?

#20 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

no taskmaster ? considering he can fight like everyone on the list he should be there.

#21 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

no Shang Chi,no Batgirl (Cassandra Cain),no Deathstroke,no Wonder Woman,no Bronze Tiger??? iI think you forget those fighters

Black Cat and Spiderman in this?? Seriously??

#22 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

If they have all of their weapons, Batman stomps.
Standard gear, it comes down to Psylocke, Batman, and Spider-Man. I'm not sure who'd win out of those three.

#23 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

@lizyatearita: Not the best of the best, but whatever But it will come down to Black panther and Batman, and I know who wins there

#24 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman would imo. No Daken? :(

#25 Edited by joshuagamer (634 posts) - - Show Bio

My list: Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Batman, Cassandra Kain, Shang Chi, Armless Master, Tim Drake, Black Canary, Iron Fist, Wolverine, Hawkeye (should be in Ronin guise though), Black Panther, Karate Kid, Moondragon, Wonderwoman, Nu'bia, Supergirl, Question

#26 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man wins. Not because he's a better fighter (because he isn't) but simply because he just physically outclasses them all by leaps and bounds plus he's got Spider-Sense.

#27 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man has the most skillz 'cause he trained with Shang Chi for a few weeks and used nerve strikes that one time.

#28 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

Black Widow, Hawkeye, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Catwoman, Jason Todd, Black Cat, Bullseye and Nightwing don't belong on any "best" list of this kind.

You can add Elektra and Psylocke to that list.