Marvel/DC vs DBZ Worlds Collide!

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Joker13CSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joker13CSC

A Merge of 3 worlds approaches and each side is set on destroying the foes. But before the battle begins Marvel and DC begin being picked off one by one and each side starts realize that they are outmatched. So with the pending apocalypse they decide to join forces to combat team dbz they each gather their remaining forces and head out. So Marvel and DC invade the dbz earth and the ultimate battle begins. But with so many powerhouses being killed can Marvel/DC win??

Team Marvel/DC

Superman

Thor

Iron Man

Black adam

Silver Surfer

Green Lantern

Phoenix

Darkseid

Hulk

Deathstroke

Gambit

Flash(Wally West)

Iceman

Wonder Woman

Gladiator

Cyborg

Rouge

Captain Marvel

Thanos

Dr. Doom

Sentry

Red Hulk

Ghost Rider

Team DKZ

Goku SSJ4

Vegeta SSJ4

Gotenks SSJ3

Cell

Piccolo

Kid Buu

Frieza

Omega Shenron

Gohan SSJ2

Broly

Baby

Android 17,18

Tein

Uub

As battle is about to begin a fourth world enters the scene...MK!!! But with a Twist during the merger many characters cannot handle it and die. but the survivors are given God like Abilities. After quick council with Goku, Radien Decides to join the war and side with team DBZ.

New Additions to newly formed DKZ:

Elder god Radien

Elder god Shinnok

Goro with power of Hercules

Shang Tsung-Can morph like Mistique and can posses fire and others powers for certain amount of time if absorbed.

Shao Khan- Power X3

Kabal- Gets powers of Flash to move even faster

Quan Chi- Can create spells and gets stronger after foe is defeated

Finally Sub-Scorpion (sub-zero mixed with Scorpian)- Can control Fire and Ice and can teleport with a blink of the eye. As durable as Juggs

Now let it rage on!

Who wins?

TheSwampThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheSwampThing

Marvel/DC... Does Thanos have the infinity gauntlet?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dredeuced

Wally solos. Phoenix Solos. Sentry (if Void) Solos. Ghost Rider (if Zarathos) solos. Surfer maybe solos. Iceman probably solos, unless some of team 2's transformation magic would cancel out his practical invulnerability.

Massive mismatch. Comic characters are way more powerful.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JonSmith

Marvel/DC. Even if (BIG IF) the argument could be made that Team DBZ has more raw power on their side, they lack anyone with the brains and leadership ability to intelligently coordinate a unified assault. As compared to their opponents, the vast majority of which spend a great deal of time on teams, the rest of which at least have experience with it.

The DBZ people will try to do what they've always done: One on one brawls, defeat that guy, move on. The Marvel/DC people will coordinate their attacks and strike with an intelligent plan, using their numbers advantage to dramatically turn the odds in their favor.

When things get desperate, the villains on team DBZ will try to turn the odds by blowing up the planet. Presuming the heroes on their team don't stop them, that takes out all their own Saiyans, and a decent amount of people on the opposing team. Still, they've got Thanos and Darkseid to help coordinate in addition to their powerhouse natures. So even when the planet goes boom, the DC/Marvel combo should take it.

Joker13CSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joker13CSC

@TheSwampThing: No he does'nt

@Dredeuced: From previous threads i have herd that dbz characters are way stronger but hey i thought this would be cool to let people fight about.(fanboys)

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dredeuced

@Joker13CSC said:

@TheSwampThing: No he does'nt

@Dredeuced: From previous threads i have herd that dbz characters are way stronger but hey i thought this would be cool to let people fight about.(fanboys)

DBZ's energy projection and speculative durability is great. In a comics universe, any one of them would be powerhouses and I legitimately think that Goku would do much better against Superman and other powerhouses than people on this forum give him credit for.

The problem is, DBZ has no accounting for certain cosmic, galaxy busting level characters like Phoenix, or characters with unique powers that you can't just beat by going kind of fast and punching, like Wally's speed steal and absurd combat speed or Surfer's unlimited energy draining capabilities(which would hard counter DBZ's best assets in energy projection), or Zarathos's...well, nearly unlimited absurd power.

Joker13CSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Joker13CSC

@Dredeuced: @JonSmith: Hands down best explanations i have EVER seen.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JonSmith

@Joker13CSC said:

Hands down best explanations i have EVER seen.

You haven't been here very long. Stick around. If you're impressed NOW, your heads going to explode when you see some REAL debates.

LilTweety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LilTweety

Here is how i see the battle... With the sneak attack DBZ is caught off gaurd. But even then they manage to group quickly and start to fight back. Early on DBZ would have the upper hand because sheer power overwhelms Marvel/DC. But Marvel/DC have heavy hitters as well so each side goes back and forth taking out a member of each team. Phoenix, Thanos, Surfer, Darkseid, Wally, and Gambit...yes Gambit are the final members of Marvel/DC to take on Omega Shenron, Kid buu, and Vegeta. Knowing he is the weak link Gambit comes out of hiding after taking down tein early on. He charged up slades sword and throws it at vegeta not expecting it... it hits his chest dead on and kills him with the explosion. Moments later Gambit gets Blasted to hell by Shenron and dies. But Marvel/DC realize the distraction provided and jump in. with no time to react Shenron and Buu get caught slipping and game over.

Joker13CSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joker13CSC

@JonSmith: Haha true only been about a month and i have seen some good topics already.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

Marvel/DC wins.

LilTweety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LilTweety

@NeonGameWave said:

Marvel/DC wins.

Yup

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AngryHulks

Wally alone could causes tremendous damage to team 2.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zr0c00l

team 1takes this in a big way, dbz is totally outmatched here.

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By iamthewolf88

@NeonGameWave said:

Marvel/DC wins.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Mismatch, Marvel\DC stomp.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By alcoholbob

The Saiyans can close a gap in pure physical strength or speed with enough training--they've done so in the past very quickly in the Hyberbolic Time Chamber.

The easiest guys to train for are just the sluggers--Superman or Thor, as they are relatively static characters. Anything against magic they have no shot or defense against. Even the weakest magic users have caused absolute havoc in the Z-Verse before dying stupendously to CIS/PIS.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

There are things in the other team that saiyans have never shown any defence against.. team marvel/dc with ease.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By consolemaster001

The only one in the dbz roster who stands a chance is kid buu. MARVEL/DC win in a merciless stomp

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Wardemon32

@alcoholbob: I remember that Hyperbolic chamber thing. But, if DC knows that their going ina Hyperbolic chamber to practice what's stopping JLA from going in teh Speed Force to train? Training in the Speed Force would be MUCH more effective being that you can percive time faster or slower while in there(i.e. 5 minutes on the outside works can be turned into 1 year percived time inside the Speed Force.

The way I see it is:

Superman get's to power up using the sun since Goku and Vegeta are both SS4.

Captain Marvel & Black Adam can double team Vegeta SS4

Not really going to add Flash in or Iceman(full power) until people start using good debates on why DBZ will win since they would smack them around. One down fall with Iceman full power is that I don't think he would have enough time to generate. But, then again I don't know his full power. Can anyone explain if they do?

Silver Surfer can take out Kid Buu by himself. And if not get Darkseid and omega beam him. I'm pretty sure if he can't take the Spirit Bomb he can't take the Omega Beam( And for people who try to say "ki technique is more powerful" it obviusly wasn't to the point wher it would blow up Earth nor the whoel solar system since none of that happened when they did it to Buu.

Hulk and Red Hulk would take down Andriod 17 and 18. Being that if andriod throws a blast and Red Hulk it will make him stronger and if they can't kill Hulk with teh blast it's just going to make him angrier.

And Superman and Thor anre't exactly the most powerful one's here.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wardemon32

@Joker13CSC: This is a mismatch so most people are going to say DC/Marvel. This wouldn't be much of a fair fight until you add another power team to help DBZ. Until then tehir not winning. But, I can't wait until the DBZ fanboys see this. I know a couple of them that say teh most ridicilous things lol

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By comicace3

@Joker13CSC: SPITE man. Just straight up spite. If the teams were separate not M/DC then the db chracters will have a chance but....Spite's all I have to say. The dbz characters will put up a fight for a long time... but with the combined power of both M/DC they will win sadly.

@Wardemon32 said:

@Joker13CSC: This is a mismatch so most people are going to say DC/Marvel. This wouldn't be much of a fair fight until you add another power team to help DBZ. Until then tehir not winning. But, I can't wait until the DBZ fanboys see this. I know a couple of them that say teh most ridicilous things lol

Well excuse me sir but for the first time I was willing to agree with you. Thank you very much!

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wardemon32

@comicace3: I do remember your name from somehwere. What did you disagree with me on?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By comicace3

@Wardemon32: You really don't remember me? Well that's ok... it was in the Marvel vs. DC vs. DBZ thread. we had a big argument about how I thought DBZ won't loose there battle easily and you thought anyone in Marvel and DC would solo dbz. But all is forgiven... so.... yeah that's it...

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wardemon32

I remembered your name but, not what we were talking about.And I didn't say they would lose easily nor did I say Marvel/DC would solo them easily.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By alcoholbob

@Wardemon32: The Saiyans get stronger from because of their unique physiology of becoming stronger whenever they survive injury. The JLA members have never shown that kind of inclination to "train" and even if they did so there's no indication the kind of benefits would be on remotely the same scale as it is for saiyans.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By New_World_Order

@NeonGameWave said:

Marvel/DC wins.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Freiza was able to destroy a planet 10 times as massive as earth. in his first form. his forms progress in power, and super sayain was above the fourth one. likewise, SSJ2 is stronger than regular SSJ, and SSJ 3 is even stronger than that. these guys have more power than people are giving credit.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BlackWind

My god do these people know no other anime but DBZ?

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30  Edited By heroesgold

@JonSmith said:

Marvel/DC. Even if (BIG IF) the argument could be made that Team DBZ has more raw power on their side, they lack anyone with the brains and leadership ability to intelligently coordinate a unified assault. As compared to their opponents, the vast majority of which spend a great deal of time on teams, the rest of which at least have experience with it.

The DBZ people will try to do what they've always done: One on one brawls, defeat that guy, move on. The Marvel/DC people will coordinate their attacks and strike with an intelligent plan, using their numbers advantage to dramatically turn the odds in their favor.

When things get desperate, the villains on team DBZ will try to turn the odds by blowing up the planet. Presuming the heroes on their team don't stop them, that takes out all their own Saiyans, and a decent amount of people on the opposing team. Still, they've got Thanos and Darkseid to help coordinate in addition to their powerhouse natures. So even when the planet goes boom, the DC/Marvel combo should take it.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlackWind said:

My god do these people know no other anime but DBZ?

If ain't DBZ, you know they would use Naruto or Bleach

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By darkelf35

Phoenix is too strong

OK I will present my argument by giving the character a 0,1,2

0 will refer to a non factor. 1 will refer to a useful character in this fight and 2 will refer to a powerhouse (note only for battle power not intellectual prowess)

If you can argue that on a physical level DBZ goku is equal to Superman than we have a interesting fight until we bring in phoenix. Phoenix could probably end every character on team two with the execption to those immune to her powers arguably Omega Shenron and Buu.

All of the DBZ characters on this page have planet busting power or above.

Team Marvel/DC

Superman-2

Thor-1

Iron Man-0

Black adam-1

Silver Surfer-2

Green Lantern-1

Phoenix-2

Darkseid-2

Hulk-1

Deathstroke-0

Gambit-0

Flash(Wally West)-2

Iceman-1

Wonder Woman-1

Gladiator-1

Cyborg-0

Rouge-0

Captain Marvel-1

Thanos-2

Dr. Doom-1.5

Sentry-1

Red Hulk-1

Ghost Rider-depends on character

Team DBZ

Goku SSJ4-2

Vegeta SSJ4-2

Gotenks SSJ3-2

Cell-1

Piccolo-1

Kid Buu-1

Frieza-1

Omega Shenron-2

Gohan SSJ2-1

Baby-2

Android 17,18-1

Tein-0

Uub-1

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wardemon32

@alcoholbob: I don't think you get what I'm trying to say. Flash can bring EVERYONE in the speed force and train. When you train you can get better. They can trail for 5 minutes and make it seem lie it was a million just like teh Hypertime chamber thing. But, you can manipulate the speed force and change it to differnt degrees of time. The same thing was done with Superboy. Flash put him in the speed force for about 30 mintues or so and he thought it was years.

What do you mean they wont get benefits from training? All of them train. No-one trains not to get better. And saying that DBZ get's better by taking injury is not a reason why they would win. And they get better AFTER the fight.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wardemon32

@darkelf35: This did not make any sense to me at all. I'll do the same thing as you and point out why. The ones I didn't talk about in the chart thin that you made I will take about under it. I'm just talking about DC though.

Team Marvel/DC

Superman-2

Thor-1,2(How can you put Superman 2 and Silver Surfer 2 but, not Thor? He beat Silver Surfer)

Iron Man-0

Black adam-1,2(He's Captain Marvel arch-nemesis and can beat Captain Marvel and come to a standstill with him)

Silver Surfer-2

Green Lantern-1,2(The man that can hold 79 black holes exploding and can crush anyone by putting them ina ball and making it smaller or putting a collar around someones neck. Or the guy that create ANYTHING HE WANTS. Including an army that can actually shoot and work independantly. This means he can create another Superman.

Phoenix-2

Darkseid-2

Hulk-1,2(The guy that can take a 100 trillion ton punch by Skaar and get back up and fight like nothing happened)

Deathstroke-0,1Are you forgetting that he is a master tactican and somehow fought the whole Justice at the same time just by technique?

Gambit-0

Flash(Wally West)-2

Iceman-1

Wonder Woman-1,2(She is faster than Superman combat wise and she is the strongest girl in DCU, she also took a punch by a bloodlusted Superman, while he was sun-dipped, and still got back up after being plunged down to Earth.)

Gladiator-1(Can't really speak on that)

Cyborg-0

Rouge-0

Captain Marvel-1,2(He's Captain Marvel, the guy that can take on Superman)

Thanos-2

Dr. Doom-1.5

Sentry-1,2(Your putting Sentry under Doom!!!)

Red Hulk-1

Ghost Rider-depends on character

Team DBZ

Goku SSJ4-2

Vegeta SSJ4-2

Gotenks SSJ3-2

Cell-1

Piccolo-1

Kid Buu-1

Frieza-1

Omega Shenron-2

Gohan SSJ2-1

Baby-2

Android 17,18-1

Tein-0

Uub-1

Now you DC list made no sense what so ever. How in the HELL do you put Doom as a 1.5 and Cyborg and Ironman a 0? His armour is in NO WAY better than Cyborgs and Ironman. Did you seriously put Red-Hulk as a 1? If any of the DBZ characters use a blast on him ti will just make him even stronger.

How in the f**k is Sentry and Hulk a 1! I'm not even going to explain this to you. I'll let someone else do it because this list looked absolutely ridicilous. I'm done. Please do some type of background check before you rate these characters so low....

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By comicace3

@heroesgold said:

@JonSmith said:

Not that I am disagreeing with you...but not everyone in DBZ are meat heads who know how to fight. Piccolo is a great tactician and battle strategist and he shows it most of the time. Just saying.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By JonSmith

@comicace3 said:

Not that I am disagreeing with you...but not everyone in DBZ are meat heads who know how to fight. Piccolo is a great tactician and battle strategist and he shows it most of the time. Just saying.

I didn't say they were all meatheads, just that they lacked the necessary leadership and intelligence as a unit. Piccolo may be a great tactician, but just about everyone else on his team only wants to fight. If he can't coordinate everyone together into a unified attack, then his own tactic's don't matter much.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wardemon32

@comicace3: Superman knows two Kryptonain Martial Arts, and the whole Justice Leauge trains each other. I think Batman wins. Isn't there another team we can add to even go DBZ the SlIGHTEST chance?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel/DC wins

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dextersinister

If the DBZ team are dumb enough to go into the hyperbolic time chamber then all it takes is for one of the multiple evil geniuses to figure out what it is and put a lock on the door.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By comicace3

@Wardemon32: I have no idea... They already took DC and Marvel...

@JonSmith: I see your point carry on.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GonnaRain

Tien wtf? Marvel and DC have some non factors as well, but I'm sure they could even be more useful than Tien.

Anyways, Darkseid, Thanos, Silver Surfer, PHOENIX. Too much for the DC Universe, and of course you have the OH so powerful and almighty Wally West who can defeat pretty much anybody who dares cross his sight with a blink of his eye.

So anyways, yeah, Marvel and DC got this. Kind of easily, maybe even a stomp.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By alcoholbob

@Wardemon32: Flash and a bunch of random sluggers going into the speed force is not going to keep up with saiyan training, not when the saiyans are getting hundreds of times more efficient returns on that training.

And grabbing some random dudes who never trained their life and then trapping them in the speed force millions of hours? Most likely they'd go insane, while the saiyans actually do that training on a constant basis.

You are comparing cram school experts with regular people and thinking putting them in study hall and locking the door is somehow going to let them catch up.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By alcoholbob

@Dextersinister said:

If the DBZ team are dumb enough to go into the hyperbolic time chamber then all it takes is for one of the multiple evil geniuses to figure out what it is and put a lock on the door.

Locking the dimension isn't much use as the saiyans can break out, assuming they are SSJ3-level. Piccolo tried trapping Buu and Gotenks by destroying the door but the two of them just shattered the walls of the dimension and broke out.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dredeuced

@alcoholbob said:

@Wardemon32: Flash and a bunch of random sluggers going into the speed force is not going to keep up with saiyan training, not when the saiyans are getting hundreds of times more efficient returns on that training.

And grabbing some random dudes who never trained their life and then trapping them in the speed force millions of hours? Most likely they'd go insane, while the saiyans actually do that training on a constant basis.

You are comparing cram school experts with regular people and thinking putting them in study hall and locking the door is somehow going to let them catch up.

In what battles do you think the DBZ cast can go "Hey guys, we're going to spend the next couple of weeks alternating turns training 2 at a time in the hyperbolic time chamber so we can increase our strength and beat you later during this battle that's happening literally right now."

I don't get how the hyperbolic time chamber has anything to do with anything in this battle.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alcoholbob said:

Locking the dimension isn't much use as the saiyans can break out, assuming they are SSJ3-level. Piccolo tried trapping Buu and Gotenks by destroying the door but the two of them just shattered the walls of the dimension and broke out.

What Ssj3 level?Goku's or Gotenks's?there's a huge gap between them.Ssj3 Goku won't be able to scape from that,some one with that power level tried it (Ssj Gotenks) and he was unable to do it,he need his Ssj3.But Ssj4 Goku will,he's "stronger" than Gohan and Ssj3 Gotenks

@Dredeuced said:

In what battles do you think the DBZ cast can go "Hey guys, we're going to spend the next couple of weeks alternating turns training 2 at a time in the hyperbolic time chamber so we can increase our strength and beat you later during this battle that's happening literally right now."

I don't get how the hyperbolic time chamber has anything to do with anything in this battle.

Not only that,they only can stay 2 days (2 years in the HTC).Vegeta can't train there anymore (he already used up his 2 days previous to the Cell game),Goku,Gohan and Piccolo have 1 day left

Even if they use the same thing that Gotenks Ssj3 did to scape from the HTC if the door disapear: Cell,Piccolo,Kid Buu,Frieza,Gohan SSJ2,Android 17,18,Tein,Uub,they're all far below Gotenks Ssj3 level.So,they can't replicate Gotenks's feat.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dredeuced

@GonnaRain said:

Tien wtf? Marvel and DC have some non factors as well, but I'm sure they could even be more useful than Tien.

Anyways, Darkseid, Thanos, Silver Surfer, PHOENIX. Too much for the DC Universe, and of course you have the OH so powerful and almighty Wally West who can defeat pretty much anybody who dares cross his sight with a blink of his eye.

Please.

Wally would beat them much faster than the blink of an eye.

LifeShaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By LifeShaver

In sheer power DBZ wins, but there never really has been good leadership with these guys, however they are individually smart, so I think that is key here. I think the DBZ characters can beat most of the DC,Marvel guys fairly easy. They might have problems with Thanos or Pheonix though

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GonnaRain

@Dredeuced said:

@GonnaRain said:

Please.

Yeah, probably, he won't even have to move. He will kill all of them with his mind.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dredeuced

@GonnaRain said:

@Dredeuced said:

@GonnaRain said:

Please.

Yeah, probably, he won't even have to move. He will kill all of them with his mind.

Oh no no, he wouldn't kill them without moving, unless they tried to punch, in which case they explode! Nah, he'd just incapacitate all of them with speed steal while sitting there intangible.

VinoVash1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By VinoVash1234

This is obviously a curbstomp. MARVEL/DC wins, hands down.