#1 Edited by uJhiteLiger (18 posts) - - Show Bio

That's right, The whole marvel and DC universe (that includes TOAA) vs Superman Prime 1 Million with the Sword of Superman and Cosmic Armor/Thought Robot.

Unless you know what Thought Robot/S.O.S/Superman Prime 1 Million is, I suggest reading this:

http://www.comicvine.com/superman/29-1807/how-powerful-would-gold-prime-superman-become-with-sostr-armor/92-583227/

#2 Posted by uJhiteLiger (18 posts) - - Show Bio

go

#3 Posted by SpectresWrath01 (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one. You really did not need to add the whole Marvel and DC because most of the characters wouldnt even matter. Id say the SOS and the thought robot are not as powerful as the Presence because these items would have been created by his power or his will. The overall wisdom of the Presence is absolute and he forsees all that happens but lets things play out. When Lucifer talked to God he breifly mentioned that even he came from somewhere. That leaves alot of things open and to question but I wouldnt for a second think that anything in creation would have power over him. It would have to be outside reality to have power over him.

Prime 1 million is extremely powerful but even with the SOS and the Thought Robot I still see him having problems with the Living Tribunal, AM, Spectre, ect. All nigh-omnipotent beings will give him a run for his money.

Prime loses to without question too the TOAA and the Presence. They dont even need to join forces. So the win obviously goes to Marvel+DC

#4 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Sword of Superman is featless, by description it at best could be a universal level. And SP1M doesn't have feats on this level. TR is on his own.
He gets stomped.

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA omglolroflstomps

#6 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal Solos.

#7 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5683 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael666
Sword of Superman is featless, by description it at best could be a universal level. And SP1M doesn't have feats on this level. TR is on his own.
He gets stomped.
This