• Sinestro (6)
  • Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider (3)
  • Man-Thing (4)
  • Kitty Pryde (2)

Perks

• Perfect Teamwork (6)
  • Bloodlusted (6)
  • Spidey Sense- Sinestro (2)
  • Spidey Sense- Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider (2)

vs

@darkraiden:

• Mr. Terrific (2)
  • Batfamily-No Batman(1)

Perks:

12 Character Pts->20Perk Pts

• 6 Random Powers(30)
  • 1 Day Prep(4)
  • Spider Sense(1)

DarkRaiden's Random power choices (NigelTay3 picks between options):

Plasma Breath or Serqekinetic Flight

Guardian Inheritance or Serqekinetic Constructs

Sword Beam Emission or Organic Weapons

Sound Nullification or Flat Body

Morale Manipulation or Retractable Stinger

Assimilative Evolution or Ability Tier Activation

Rules

• No BFR/BFD (Time Travel during the match would be self BFR)
  • Random Location
  • Summons are allowed, however, nothing OP. (Ex. Doom and Strange cannot summon the Vishanti, GL cannot use Ion, Surfer cannot call Galactus, etc.)
  • Prep time is on a clock which ignores time manipulation. i.e. slowing/reversing time will not effect the clock. (No items of ultimate power, IG, HOTU, Ion, Parallax, Ultimate Nullifier, etc.)
  • One week of inactivity is a DQ.

Battle takes place:

No Caption Provided

Shanghai

Good luck! You each have a week to post your intros and get started!

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nigeltay3

you pick which powers I get...so you should probably go first.

nigeltay3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nigeltay3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nigeltay3

@sentry4@darkraiden Okay, before I post I would like to present my power choices and clear up some stuff. In bold are my choices. I am uncertain about the last one as the ability "ability tier activation" is basically described as the power to get more powers. To my understanding, this would not help you mid-fight at all as you would only be able to trigger this after hard training after attaining the power, much like most RPGs, right?

Plasma Breath or Serqekinetic Flight

Guardian Inheritance or Serqekinetic Constructs

Sword Beam Emission or Organic Weapons

Sound Nullification or Flat Body

Morale Manipulation or Retractable Stinger

Assimilative Evolution or Ability Tier Activation

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By sentry4

@nigeltay3: @darkraiden:

From the wiki page:

• "Can only unlock sets related to the user (nature, function, etc.) except for especially adaptable ones.
  • There maybe an end to the unlocking of new abilities which means the limit to one's powers have been reached."

All of the character examples are from RPGs, so that would be the most accurate way to look at it. It strikes me as an upgrade to training ability/technique, and thus, does not seem like a mid-battle power.

nigeltay3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nigeltay3

My post bugged out and dissapeared. @darkraiden I suggest you take the lead. A little exasperated at this site's propensity for glitches.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DarkRaiden

@sentry4: @nigeltay3:

Powers

Ok so first up are my powers...this is for sentry mostly. So I have plasma breath and organic weapons and a stinger that can be of organic materials, and so on. Does this mean my organic weapons are plasma? Or do I just get feats from the people listed (like Alex Mercer and Naraku)? How does that work? Same for the stinger. Is that Plasma?

And for Guardian Inheritance do I become a Doctor? An Avatar? Or do I get all the powers of other Bat families or Terrific's making me the ultimate composite?

I'll leave the powers out of it until I get my answer. Besides Plasma Breath and Sound Nullification. Those are straight forward.

Also sidenote: Bat family gets Spider Sense.

My Team

Bat Family with no Batman means to me:

1. Cassandra Cain

2. Tim Drake

3. Dick Grayson

4. Jason Todd

5. Barbara Gordon

6. Damian Wayne

7. Batwoman

8. Huntress

9. Catwoman

10. Luke Fox aka Batwing

if I'm wrong, Sentry correct me. Also let me know if I get Damian with powers or not.

Prep (can change based on powers and other decisions)

1. For now, with 1 day of prep, Terrific will be summoning his thousands of T-Spheres as well as his Boom Spheres for us to use. He'll also provide Mr. Miracles platforms to each of my team members

2. The Bat Family brings our team to the Bat Cave. They sync the gear/utility belts/armor with the T-Spheres and then don the best armors they can find. IIRC that's Hellbat, Justice Buster, Insider Suit, His Superman Armor, His Boom tube glove, his Haz-Bat Suit and various tech that's in his utility belts.

3. Cassy Cain dons the Insider Suit, Drake the Haz-Bat, Dick the Hellbat, Jason the Justice Buster, Huntress the Superman Armor. The rest (and those in the armors) are armed with T-Spheres and a T-Mask to control said T-Spheres.

4. On the battlefield, Terrific sets up lensing portals to protect himself from all harm (all directions) and is controlling the rest of the T-Spheres and Boom Spheres.

5. T-Spheres are used to conceal my team from all senses/TP and set up holograms that you will think you're fighting. This allows us to fight and beat you with 0 risk.

Battle

1. The plan is to overwhelm you with numbers/power of the T-Spheres, and the power of the Batsuits. Only Sinestro should stand a chance against a blitz/attack from any of the armors, and he'll be put down as he's surrounded and outnumbered.

And this is without considering my powers.

2. Kitty is taken down easily since T-Spheres can attack intangible people

3. Sinestro and the rest of your team is also taken down fairly easily due to T-Spheres having the capability to take down the likes of Captain Nazi and holograms to fool even Ultra-Humanite and other people with TP. Not to mention attacking with 18 terajoules of electricity, gravity wells, and the added firepower of the batsuits. Also Boom tubes which hold some good power.

Recap:

Terrific: Controlling T-Spheres, protected by lensing+boomtubes+holograms, providing T-Spheres and T-Masks to my team, setting up holograms to cloak my team and confuse yours.

Bat Family: Blitzing/Attacking your team while hidden by T-Spheres. Use extra capabilities of various Batsuits.

Don't forget we're not only hidden completely from your team and in various protective suits (and behind forcefields via T-Spheres), but we also all have Spider-Sense to help us react/dodge your attacks.

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darkraiden: As it's a debate you'll need evidence to back up your statements, so you'll be (mostly) limited to feats shown by those who possess the powers. If you have a reasonable argument that can be backed up by feats or your character's powers logically, then go for it. It's up to the voters to decide how valid your argument is, so the more scan/feat/fact based your argument is the better.