Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

IPremise:

Doom has been prepping for a World War for nearly a year now. He was secretly under attack from an unknown assassin who Doom quickly put down. The assassin wore armor hinting at Atlantean technology. Now knowing that tensions are growing between everyone more so than usual coupled with assassination attempts occurring throughout the year, he's been secretly building an army of advanced Doombots and further merging his technology with his magic. He even created new a Destroyer armor in the event Asgard joins the upcoming battle. Doom seeing this as his chance to gain more power, makes a secret pact with Cyttorak for the Crimson Bands (again) and to amp his magic ability. Cyttorak gets a new worshiper to truly show the Universe the Power of the Crimson cosmos. The idea being the same as that of Colossus and his deal... etc. Doom's planning begins against the other nations he considers threats (maybe even against Cyttorak). As a gesture of good faith Doom teleports Cain Marko to his castle and explains his plan.The Juggernaut accepts secret alliance with Doom under the premise that their enemies and goals will intertwine soon... 

In Atlantis, Namor faces attacks from Ironman and his Avengers for sinking a cruise ship, when his Tridents power inadvertently shoots a powerful beam. Namor, angry for being questioned and seemingly invaded by the Avengers, loses control and with his Trident causes a devastating storm (which later due to weather factors causes major damage to Louisiana and Florida) harming wasp in the process. Hank Pym (Antman) retreats desperately seeking medical attention for Janet. Ironman threatens Namor never to set foot in American territory. Namor feeling betrayed and disrespected furiously promises the next time they meet Ironman will apologize from his knees. Namor prepares his people for war due to the influx of assignations of late as well as the growing hostilities between his nation and the U.S. He also suggests that he has ancient Celestial technology as well as Atlantean that was found across the ocean floor many years ago.

Suddenly another very skilled assassin has attempted to kill the Black Panther and loses however T'Challa is poisoned though winning the fight. Storm rushes to be by his side confessing love and allegiance to Wakanda. T'Challa recovers but takes this as an act of war. The assassin's body is confirmed to be that of a Mutant. T'Challa though confused remains vigilant in his search for answers. He prepares his people for a war. Hearing of this failed attempt, Jakarra (Former Wakandan General turned world conqueror) sends warriors to kill Xavier who is the ambassador of peace for Mutant-kind. Hoping to incite war with along with an unknown ally. (WHOM I WILL REVEAL ONCE A WINNER IS SELECTED)

Meanwhile Magneto gets information from T'Challa meant for the X-men from Wakanda stating that T'Challa has been attacked by a mutant. Investigating further Magneto intercepts a small group of South African warriors dressed as Wakandan warriors to kill Xavier. Magneto decides to kidnap Xavier in order to protect him from an attempt at his life knowing that Xavier would wait for more information. He brings Professor X to Genosha to better guard his dearest friend. Soon after the X-men band together and head to Genosha. Magneto shows proof of the threat on Xavier's life and insists that his concerns on the matter are as serious as impending war. He explains the assassination attempt on T'Challa and rumors of one on Doom. Xavier and his X-men (without Storm and NO Phoenix) decided to stay in Genosha until the issue is brought to light.

During all of this, Odin has entered his Odin-sleep and Thor is being summoned by Heimdall to inform his of the War about to break out on Midgard. Thor decides that Midgard's issues, though important to him, must wait until his father awakens. Just then Loki appears saying that a great power rise from Earth and destroy Asgard. Skeptical, Thor question's Loki who answers by saying if Asgard falls he (Loki) won't be able to rule over his false brother. Loki vows terms of peace then explains that his information has come from a mutant prophet on earth. Loki then informs Thor that the prophet was brought to him by the enchantress who said "Darkness is rising". Thor prepares Asgard for war.

The United States utilizing Iron, The Fantastic Four, Spider-man, Captain America, S.H.I.E.L.D., the Hulk, Hank Pym and Wasp etc) get word from Thor and a shaky alliance his formed. Both sides hesitant. However with this new Alliance the Government has decided to try to pull a power move to strong arm Wakanda, Atlantis and Latveria into sharing tech. Leaving Genosha out. (Without the Heroes knowing). Because of this Wakanda and Atlantis have united for the sake of War against the seemingly colossal powers of USA and Asgard. 

Doctor Doom personally goes to Genosha where he explains the situation in Latveria and confirms the assassination attempt. He then explains Wakanda's alliance with Atlantis and Namor against Asgardians and U.S. whom want to implement their authority and confiscate Wakandan and Atlantean technology. Xavier and Magneto suggest Doom put aside his world conquering aspirations and join with Genosha stating that with his tech, powerful magic and their mutant abilities, they could indeed be the wildcard team and the only hope the world has left. Doom agrees to this under terms that Xavier and Magneto personally owe him 1 favor that he might cash in on whenever he see's fit. The 2 agree to the terms and Doom explains his preparations.

War Breaks out on January 3rd, 2013 when U.S. satellites and weapons are hacked by an unknown villain during a seemingly world wide blackout. Nuclear warheads fire on Wakanda, Latveria and Nuclear torpedoes on Atlantis. Genosha left unhinged by the attempted attack then waits for word from Victor who suggests a small town just south of his country was wiped out. Feeling little remorse for the town Doom suggest the attempt was aimed for his country and that Genosha was sure to be next. The U.S. and Asgard convey a worldwide message stating they had nothing to do with it though Namor feels differently. Anti-Mutant legislation sparks up and mutants flee the country for Genosha after being locked up. The U.S. (including Avengers) remark that Genosha is left unharmed, suggesting this was a strategic move. Asgard is breached by Doom who sends a Destroyer-armored Doombot that quickly defeats the Warriors three... Thats when ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE... 

GO!! The Battle is MUCH better if you read what I wrote because there are certain bonuses to each country. However shorthand it's essentially:
Latveria and Genosha (
vs
Wakanda and Atlantis
vs
United States and Asgard (No Odin)

BFR into other dimensions is allowed but they may not return during the war. 
Morals linger between off and on each 6 months as the war picks up steam. Beginning with OFF. 
Obviously the battle takes place all over the world. Alliances can be re-negotiated, broken or strengthened. 
NO IG. No HOTU ventures. Combatants must stay on earth and can only travel as far as the moon.  
Nations may share technology, weaponry soldiers and information.
Any smaller nations that you might like to add, feel free to and explain their alliance.

Who wins? why? 

*After enough answers are accounted for I will reveal the mystery villain and his/her accomplices.   

******EDIT****** 
I have attached links to information that might help explain about each country and it's natural resources, people and technology.. etc   
Nations:
Wakandaand Atlantis
Latveriaand Genosha 
Asgard
and United States (Superheroes that reside in the US, NOT including the X-men or other nations in this battle's characters though)

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By comicace3

The U.S.A has aguardians ( including thor) and the Avengers, and dooms rival Reed would probably counter everything doom does.... and Cap. america, tony, and spidey with reed can devise up a plan to take out and destroy latveria due to doom releasing the destroyer armored doomebots beating the W3. Wakanda and the atlanteans have no chance beating the avengers when they have the biggest geniuses in history and all of them are master strategists... U.S.A/ Asgardians takes it with ease.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Asgard and USA.

Short and logical answer: Squirrel Girl with Destroyer Armor = All your souls and hazelnuts are belong to us.

Long and detailed answer: They have Asgardian stuff, like Uru weapons, The Destroyer Armor, and other things I can't remember of, Peter, Tony and Reed are not idiots, and are going to make use of that. Asgardians, by nature, are stronger ( Physically ) than Atlantis/Genosha people, outclassing them. therefore, with smart and strong guys, they would win.

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

Doom has been prepping for a World War for nearly a year now.

Dr. Doom= The prep-crazy guy.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Asgard and USA.

Short and logical answer: Squirrel Girl with Destroyer Armor = All your souls and hazelnuts are belong to us.

Long and detailed answer: They have Asgardian stuff, like Uru weapons, The Destroyer Armor, and other things I can't remember of, Peter, Tony and Reed are not idiots, and are going to make use of that. Asgardians, by nature, are stronger ( Physically ) than Atlantis/Genosha people, outclassing them. therefore, with smart and strong guys, they would win.

Doom has been prepping for a World War for nearly a year now.

Dr. Doom= The prep-crazy guy.

Ha I realize giving Doom tech is an automatic win typically but he'll have to out prep Pym, Richards, Stark and Banner. 

@comicace3 said:

The U.S.A has aguardians ( including thor) and the Avengers, and dooms rival Reed would probably counter everything doom does.... and Cap. america, tony, and spidey with reed can devise up a plan to take out and destroy latveria due to doom releasing the destroyer armored doomebots beating the W3. Wakanda and the atlanteans have no chance beating the avengers when they have the biggest geniuses in history and all of them are master strategists... U.S.A/ Asgardians takes it with ease.

@The_Lunact_And_Manic

The average Asgardian isn't much stronger than Atlanteans like Namor. Thor is the exception and obviously Odin. Even so the Atlanteans have celestial tech, the X-men and mutants on Genosha plus Doom are more than enough for Asgardians. Magneto has shown the ability to bend Mjolnir to his will twice as I recall. Iceman and Jean Gray are Omega levels and Idk how you'd defeat Bobby who I'm sure the Asgardians don't know about. The Avengers while tough couldn't handle Doom with Thor. Now they have to fight a Cyttorak amped Doom that had prep, Juggernaut, X-men and Magnetos crew. Its even since theres no Odin and Thor isn't Rune King or anything. As for Wakanda they can share tech with Namor including the celestial tech, vibranium and Wakandas mystical abilities. Not to mention the Atlantean tech.. So outright between the Trident they are quite a threat as well. Any one of these countries could defeat the other, the key is how, who takes the majority and why. 

Doom with prep and his tech/magic could be stalemated by Reed, Tony, Hank, Peter and Bruce. Even if they get a slight advantage Doom has McCoy (Beast), Xavier, Magneto, etc...  I tried to make the prep even. Doom is not allowed to win this just because of prep though.
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Veitha

LOL.

Anyway, very nice thread@Supermanwithatan01 !

I don't think that it would be too easy to U.S.A. to win this war. Doom has been working for a year to join this war, it means that he must have an important plan and he must have got some secret weapon to use. And he's got all the X-Men and Juggernaut's powers from his side. If I were Doom I'd use this tactic: use some kind of Cerebra technology plus his magic powers to amp all X-Men' telepaths powers, including Emma, Charles, Jean, Rachel, Betsy and the Cuckoos, and then attack not the Avengers or Namor or Black Panther directly, but civil inhabitants from U.S.A., Wakanda and Atlantis. This way they could stalemate their rivals easily: if they attack them, the telepaths will shut civilians minds off.

So they'll earn enough time to allow Magik to summon an army of demons and send them to attack the Asgardians alongside with Doom and Juggernaut to kill Thor. I think that the combined powers of Doom and Magik could easily kill the God of Thunder, considering that Doom has prepared this battle for an entire year.

Supposing that during this time Reed, Tony and Pim had found a way to escape from the "psionic stalemate" - but I don't think that they could do this easily - Magneto could start attacking the U.S.A. with a team of the strongest X-Men like Jean Grey, Ice-Man, X-Man, Rachel Grey etc. I think that most of the X-Men would have to be send against the Avengers, leaving Magik's demons and teams like X-Force to deal with Wakanda and Atlantis, even considering that they would have more troubles to escape from the psionic stalemate.

Here we start with the other tactic: Magneto has shown to been able manipulate earthquakes easily during Uncanny X-Men.1 so he would have just to create a giant earthquake around the United State with the help of Magma to cause a lot of destruction and make most of the Avengers be needed somewhere else while the X-Men attack the remaining ones. Meanwhile Doom, Juggernaut and Magik should have beaten Thor and the Asgardians and Magik could send them in Limbo and here she can just take their powers away and lock them in the dimension.

But I know that the Avengers and FF could find a way to ward off X-Men's attacks, but the U.S.A. would be very weakend because Asgard would be out of the war.

Then we have Atlantis and Wakanda that have to deal with Doom, Magik's army, Juggernaut and the remaing X-men, and I don't think that they could battle them all.

So I think that in the first round Asgard would be out of the war, U.S.A. very weakened and Atlantis and Wakanda may lose to Genosha and Latveria.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Veitha said:

LOL.

I don't think that it would be too easy to U.S.A. to win this war. Doom has been working for a year to join this war, it means that he must have an important plan and he must have got some secret weapon to use. And he's got all the X-Men and Juggernaut's powers from his side. If I were Doom I'd use this tactic: use some kind of Cerebra technology plus his magic powers to amp all X-Men' telepaths powers, including Emma, Charles, Jean, Rachel, Betsy and the Cuckoos, and then attack not the Avengers or Namor or Black Panther directly, but civil inhabitants from U.S.A., Wakanda and Atlantis. This way they could stalemate their rivals easily: if they attack them, the telepaths will shut civilians minds off.

So they'll earn enough time to allow Magik to summon an army of demons and send them to attack the Asgardians alongside with Doom and Juggernaut to kill Thor. I think that the combined powers of Doom and Magik could easily kill the God of Thunder, considering that Doom has prepared this battle for an entire year.

Supposing that during this time Reed, Tony and Pim had found a way to escape from the "psionic stalemate" - but I don't think that they could do this easily - Magneto could start attacking the U.S.A. with a team of the strongest X-Men like Jean Grey, Ice-Man, X-Man, Rachel Grey etc. I think that most of the X-Men would have to be send against the Avengers, leaving Magik's demons and teams like X-Force to deal with Wakanda and Atlantis, even considering that they would have more troubles to escape from the psionic stalemate.

Here we start with the other tactic: Magneto has shown to been able manipulate earthquakes easily during Uncanny X-Men.1 so he would have just to create a giant earthquake around the United State with the help of Magma to cause a lot of destruction and make most of the Avengers be needed somewhere else while the X-Men attack the remaining ones. Meanwhile Doom, Juggernaut and Magik should have beaten Thor and the Asgardians and Magik could send them in Limbo and here she can just take their powers away and lock them in the dimension.

But I know that the Avengers and FF could find a way to ward off X-Men's attacks, but the U.S.A. would be very weakend because Asgard would be out of the war.

Then we have Atlantis and Wakanda that have to deal with Doom, Magik's army, Juggernaut and the remaing X-men, and I don't think that they could battle them all.

So I think that in the first round Asgard would be out of the war, U.S.A. very weakened and Atlantis and Wakanda may lose to Genosha and Latveria.

Excellent! Very well thought out, explained and worded. 

So who do you believe comes out on top between Wakanda/Atlantis vs Genosha/Latveria... Essentially High tech (celestial, atlantean and wakandan) vs High Magic and Powerset? 

BTW who do you think the villain(s) behind this might be?
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Veitha

@Veitha said:

LOL.

Excellent! Very well thought out, explained and worded. So who do you believe comes out on top between Wakanda/Atlantis vs Genosha/Latveria... Essentially High tech (celestial, atlantean and wakandan) vs High Magic and Powerset? BTW who do you think the villain(s) behind this might be?

I think that in the end Genosha/Latveria is gonna win, coz they've just too many resources and powerhouses. I've got no idea about the villain behind this... maybe Ultron?

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By robertloucksjr

US and Asgard take this.

Average Asgardian female is a 25 tonner and male is a 30 tonner and super-human speed/agility/endurance. There are probably what 10,000 of them maybe. They all have a near Wolverine healing factor. They are a warrior race with battle skills. You also have the specials (Loki/Thor/Heimdall/Balder/Sif/Valkyries/Tyr/Freya/Enchantress/others I don't know about) and who knows how many magical weapons and spell casters.

The US has super teams (Avengers/Secret Avengers/Fantastic 4/Avengers Academy/Great Lakes Avengers/Monster Hunters/Night Shift/Agents of Atlas/New Warriors/Young Avengers) though some of these may be out of business now.

They also have hundreds of individual super heroes (Ghost Rider/A-Bomb/3 female hulks/Savage Hulk/Dr. Strange/Son of Satan/Satanna/American Eagle/Puma/Brother Voodoo/Immortal Weapons/War Machine/Daredevil/Elektra/The Protector/Man-Thing/etc.).

Human agencies (Shield/military).

Too much for the other teams.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robertloucksjr said:

US and Asgard take this.

Average Asgardian female is a 25 tonner and male is a 30 tonner and super-human speed/agility/endurance. There are probably what 10,000 of them maybe. They all have a near Wolverine healing factor. They are a warrior race with battle skills. You also have the specials (Loki/Thor/Heimdall/Balder/Sif/Valkyries/Tyr/Freya/Enchantress/others I don't know about) and who knows how many magical weapons and spell casters.

Loki is the biggest Asgardian threat imo. His skills are quintessential for reconnaissance of the other countries although Doom's magic could rival Loki's as I seem to recall he wouldn't infiltrate Latveria. My money is betting he couldn't do that to Genosha either between their telepaths and mutants that could see through his facade. As for the other Asgardians, while they are brave and talented in terms of skill I doubt they could handle an entire army of Mutants. Even Thor himself was manhandled by a Doombot (so was Surfer so no shame in it). Enchantress whom rivals Loki in magic was subservient to Doom in secret wars. Doom has enslaved Asgardians with help (trickery from Loki and was pwning Thor with the original Destroyer armor he (Doom) built until the powersource was destroyed. I coupled Doom with advanced power from Cyttorak and allowed him X-men and Juggernaut. Magneto has manipulated Mjolnir before, Omega mutants could handle Asgardian warriors.

See he beats him (jk)
 See he beats him (jk)

To be fair, Magneto has manipulated the metal in Mjolnir before.  
To be fair, Magneto has manipulated the metal in Mjolnir before.  

Secretly cloning Asgardians (Loki included) finding weaknesses
 Secretly cloning Asgardians (Loki included) finding weaknesses

No Caption Provided

This isn't even mentioning Dooms forcefields that took shots from the IG, PR Beyonder and Galatcus. I'm sure you seen scans of all of that

The US has super teams (Avengers/Secret Avengers/Fantastic 4/Avengers Academy/Great Lakes Avengers/Monster Hunters/Night Shift/Agents of Atlas/New Warriors/Young Avengers) though some of these may be out of business now.

They also have hundreds of individual super heroes (Ghost Rider/A-Bomb/3 female hulks/Savage Hulk/Dr. Strange/Son of Satan/Satanna/American Eagle/Puma/Brother Voodoo/Immortal Weapons/War Machine/Daredevil/Elektra/The Protector/Man-Thing/etc.).

Human agencies (Shield/military).

Too much for the other teams.

Well Brother Voodoo isn't going to join the American side, he'll probably stay out of it and protect Africa. As for Ghost Rider he didn't involve himself in World War Hulk, Fear itself or any even involving world damage. Even so Doom has defeated him before. Magneto and the Omega level mutants could manage Asgardians with Dooms destroyer Doomboys. The Avengers would get smashed and the rest are street level characters. 

Avengers getting 1 shotted
Avengers getting 1 shotted

Again, 1 shotting Avengers and pwning Vision with his own special move...
 Again, 1 shotting Avengers and pwning Vision with his own special move...

He has amped power by Cyttorak, he built a time machine, has Juggernaut, Doombots, Mutants including the Xmen and Magneto and Prep. That's enough to make it even with the other Nations.. 

Wakanda has warriors, technology that nearly rivals Dooms, Vibranium and their biggest asset: The Black Panther (T'Challa) who has feats that rival any American hero. He's as smart as Stark or Pym as good a fighter as Cap and has hacked both Stark AND S.H.I.E.L.D. Not to mention has Namor with his Atlanteans, advanced Atlantean AND Celestial technology and probably the most powerful weapon (Besides Mjolnir and intellect) in the war, the Trident. With it he can control the beasts of the sea as well as the sea itself.... Thats a HUGE asset... I don't see any team having a clear advantage but I understand your opinion on U.S. and Asgard winning. They very well could utilizing their tech and brainpower along with great strategy. 

Thanks for the post.