FemmeFatale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FemmeFatale

storm                                                           cyclops 
jean                                                                   professor X
emma                                                                 Hulk
ms.marvel                                                               Cyclops
rogue(ms.marvel)                                                      thing
scarlet witch                                                                Iceman
she hulk                                                                    Colossus 

K.O

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Men stomp.
FemmeFatale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FemmeFatale
@venomoushatred1001: How....?
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5  Edited By owie  Moderator
@FemmeFatale said:
storm                                                           cyclops jean                                                                   professor Xemma                                                                 Hulkms.marvel                                                               Cyclopsrogue(ms.marvel)                                                      thingscarlet witch                                                                Icemanshe hulk                                                                    Colossus     K.O

You listed Cyclops twice there.  I think you meant to replace one of those with Cap and ...is it Human Torch in that picture?

Anyway, seems to me like the women have it maybe 6 or 7 out of 10.

The significant ones are Storm, Jean, Emma, Rogue, and Scarlet Witch among the women, and Cyclops (to a degree), Prof X, Iceman (to a degree), and Human Torch (if that's him).

With morals on, the Torch is handicapped by not being able to go Nova.  I think Storm can handle him.  Jean and Emma together can take Prof. X.  Rogue can take the powers of, say, the Hulk, or even better, Cyclops, and cause a lot of chaos.  Scarlet Witch can attack from a distance.

Iceman could freeze a bunch of them, but someone like Ms. Marvel could take him out quickly with her speed.

The main thing is that the women would have to keep their distance, because they couldn't compete with the men hand to hand--the Hulk, Colossus, and Thing are too much for Rogue and Ms. Marvel.

So I think if the women didn't manage to take them all out within the first 30 seconds or so through their distance attacks (Storm, Emma, Jean, Scarlet Witch), then they would be in trouble.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

The women for the win. They have better ranged and AOE attacks. With BFR on Colossus, Thing and Hulk can be removed from the battle by Storm, Jean can battle Xavier (and could win on her own), Emma can easily mind rape Iceman, and Carol can trounce Cyclops. That's not factoring in Rogue or Wanda or Jen.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By charlieboy

the main problems i am seeing for the ladies are the hulk and professor x. but i think the ladies could probably pull off a win with wanda's hexes. not to mention jean.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Men stomp.

Change my answer. Women win this.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sherlock

The problem for the men here is the TP on the ladies team.Emma is capable of taking most of the people here by herself while jeanie takes out the professor

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By charlieboy

doesn't the hulk have some kind of tp resistance?
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock
@charlieboy: Yes he does but that wont help out any.With the professor out via Jean and Emma taking out anyone with no resistance IE
Colossus Thing Iceman Human Torch Cyke and Cap,Leaves Hulk to take on all the rest and hes not winning that battle
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By charlieboy
@Sherlock
i agree. it would be fairly easy for wanda to hex him back to banner. i was just saying the telepaths aren't going to stop the hulk. but i do think he could do some damage. this won't be an easy win. it usually takes wanda some time to work up a hex unless it is hom wanda then this is pointless.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sherlock
@charlieboy: Wandas hexs are unpredictable.They can do that though instead thay can have an oppocite effect.
Shulkie Ms Marvel and Rogue are more than capable of giving Hulk a run for his money
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By charlieboy
@Sherlock
correct wanda has to really concentrate and build the hex up for it too have the intended effect. and i really don't think she-hulk, ms, m, and rogue would be able to do much more than slow the hulk down. i know shulkie can definitely go head to head with the hulk for  a bit. but he would stomp her.i think he would take those three out. their best bet is wanda.
kaami4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kaami4

bump

FemmeFatale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FemmeFatale

@charlieboy: Could couldn't take those 3...they could beat him she hulk is pretty good her self and with the comined might of rogue and ms.marvel they destroy him especially in speed

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By charlieboy
@FemmeFatale
i disagree. the hulk smashes those three. wanda is the best bet there.
nbrummel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charlieboy: Rogue steals the powers of hulks. She has done it both to Bruce and to She-hulk. It doesn't even throw her off either. She has been shown to handle it. Rogue, with Ms. Marvel powers/speed can easily solo Hulk. The other two would make it that much easier.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nbrummel: I know that Rogue has absorbed She-Hulk but when did she absorb Hulk?