#1 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio
Photon

No Prep

In-Character

Morals On

Bloodlust Off

Win by KO/BFR/Death

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (81623 posts) - - Show Bio

These DC women stomp these Marvel women.

#3 Edited by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc stomps via speed blitz.

#5 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Joygirl (18507 posts) - - Show Bio

DC crushes.

#8 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: No I mean you know the Marvel women feats wise.

Read the general consensus of the posters. Yes I am aware of most of thier feats. Tell me though, how do they counter thier speed advantage?

#10 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme:

Photon and Stardust are above Wonder Woman league.

Binary is almost in Wonder Woman league

Moon Dragon and Phyla-Vell(with out the bands and sword)are below Wonder Woman league.

#11 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme:

Photon and Stardust are above Wonder Woman league.

Binary is almost in Wonder Woman league

Moon Dragon and Phyla-Vell(with out the bands and sword)are below Wonder Woman league.

So they lose due to Speed blitz

#12 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Photon speed is as fast if not more fast than Wonder Woman speed.Stardust is in Silver Surfer league.Most of DC team are below Wonder Woman league(I think Maxima is above Wonder Woman).

#13 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Photon speed is as fast if not more fast than Wonder Woman speed.Stardust is in Silver Surfer league.Most of DC team are below Wonder Woman league(I think Maxima is above Wonder Woman).

So the DC team has consistently fast people, while the marvel team has about 2. Silver surfer gets hit by Thor, though his travelling speed is fast. Dc team still stomped, too fast/strong/durable. The Marvel team has the weak links.

#14 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Silver Surfer does have FTL combat speed and Nanosecond reaction speed.And really Surfer hold back when he's fighting Thor.Surfer is a pacifist,Surfer was breaking down on Beta Ray Bill(Thor's Equal)Surfer was saying sorry to him.

#15 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Silver Surfer does have FTL combat speed and Nanosecond reaction speed.And really Surfer hold back when he's fighting Thor.Surfer is a pacifist,Surfer was breaking down on Beta Ray Bill(Thor's Equal)Surfer was saying sorry to him.

Silver surfer even said his power cosmic lacks in comparison to Thor's weapon. Regardless, show me him having nano second reaction speed rather than traveling speed.

#16 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4609 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel. Moon Dragon and Phyla-Vell shoulld not be taken likely. People might think that she's nothing but she probably may as well be dangerous in her own right. She is a gifted telepath. Unless all of them are immune to TP I wouldn't consider her the weak link. I Phyla-Vell is wielding the quantum bands she would be quite dangerous.

#17 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4609 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: I say Stardust was in his league,but Stardust is a little weaker than Surfer.Morg,Silver Surfer,Fallen One,and Stardust are consider Galactus most powerful heralds.

#22 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: I say Stardust was in his league,but Stardust is a little weaker than Surfer.Morg,Silver Surfer,Fallen One,and Stardust are consider Galactus most powerful heralds.

Why do you say she is as fast as Silver surfer?

#23 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: hey bro you want to make this better. switch Ms.Marvel For Snowbird from Alpha flight but that might give Marvel the stomp then

#24 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: I say she on Surfer League.If you want,Stardust fight with Beta was wrecking planets and light speed combat was part of it which I recall.

#25 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: I say she on Surfer League.If you want,Stardust fight with Beta was wrecking planets and light speed combat was part of it which I recall.

I would love to see the scan.

#27 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: oh well the switch Moondragon for Snowbird. dude Snowbird has defeated each of the Great beats practically solo. she has pre and post-cognition, and shes as fast and as strong as Hercules and one time she has even changed form into one of the Great Beast. all these people saying DC stomps maybe this will even it up

#28 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4609 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme:

I really don't want post all scans of Beta and Stardust two fights.I give you a single taste of their fights.

#30 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4609 posts) - - Show Bio

I seem to have forgot that Star Dust may have matter manipulation and cosmic awareness.

#31 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme:

I really don't want post all scans of Beta and Stardust two fights.I give you a single taste of their fights.

So they were fighting at light speed? I fail to see that.

#32 Edited by robertloucksjr (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxima is a beast. Better than Superman powers PLUS TP and force fields.

Binary/Phylla-Vel/ and especially Moondragon are below all the DC ladies except possibly Star Sapphire.

DC ladies for the win.

#33 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: So fighting while flying to a planet in moments isn't light speed to you.

#34 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac said:

@cable_extreme: So fighting while flying to a planet in moments isn't light speed to you.

No, we do not have a distance to compare. Half the speed of light, heck even a quarter could achieve the same effect if we do not have a distance and time to measure, or if it doesn't claim the speed.

#35 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6701 posts) - - Show Bio

If you want to find out then look up the fight itself.

#36 Edited by TheArtOfRuin (135 posts) - - Show Bio

DC curb stomps

#37 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@theartofruin: @powerherc: @cable_extreme: This is not a stomp in anyway shape or form. WW is not even faster as Light much less faster. Both Photon and Stardust are both faster than light. Beside Star Sapphire no one else on DC team could keep up with them. However compared to the other two... Star Sapphire is completely outclassed because Photon can absorb lantern power, she couldn't literally suck her dry in no time flat.

Stardust literally can not be defeated by anyone on the DC team. She's able to completely control all the atoms in her body and be disburse and reform at will if she chooses to with no damage taken to her at all. She can also go intangible, and has power cosmic blast. So the speedblitz theory is completely nonsensical when both Stardust and Photon have faster reaction and travel speeds than anyone else on DC.

This is actually a very good matchup, Binary alone would be tough fight for WW, Maxima and Stardust would be good fight as well but most of Maxima's abilities would be useless against Stardust and all Stardust needs to use on Maxima is fire or big enough explosion and she can be killed. Moondragon's telepathic powers would also be a problem, besides wonder woman who has immunity the other are susceptible to it. And i don't think with Maxima having her hands full with Stardust she would be able to help the other in resisting any other telepathic attacks, also her tech can her in this fight as well. So the Kryptonians for all their powers can be taken out of this fight quite easily. That really only leaves Wonder Woman, and Maxima to pick up the slack. Photon is the other problem, again she could take Star Sapphire out of this fight at the very beginning with little to no effort, but she can also use Star Sapphires powers against the DC team. On top of that, that frees her up to fight say Supergirl, which it would be almost impossible for Supergirl to tag her with Photon's combat speed being at light speed, and then going intangible and then turning into hard light. It would also be possible that she could sap the solar energy powering her. There are a lot of ways this fight can go Phyla and Moondragon really depends on the versions they are. Phyla is mostly outclassed without bands, Moondragons powers can work at the speed of thought so she would be fine as far as reaction, and again she has tech. But it would be highly likely that these two would be taken out first. Binary, Photon, and Stardust are the main problems.

#38 Edited by thanosii (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: @joygirl: for all your knowledge you guys have no idea about Photon, in all honest cases she can solo the dc team.

1- She is vastly faster than them

2- she can drain all the energy manipulators quickly leaving only maxima and Wonder Woman

3- She can be invisible and intangible

4- She can split into 1000 copies of herself each independent and with her powers

5- She can phase through them making them explode

Really no one here is on her level and there's nothing in their arsenal that can even hurt her....

PHOTON SOLOS

#39 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt1: wonder woman has light speed,maxima is stronger,more durable and more versatil than anyone else,fire and explosions aren't going to be a problem for maxima,she is more powerful than anyone else here,maxima has force field,she also has teleportation,maxima's TP powers can take down many of marvel women,maxima has the mindbolt,the Mind Bolt targets an opponent's mind directly by delivering pain,unconsciousness,brain damage,or even death,maxima also has hypnotic gaze,illusion casting,etc.

#40 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii:maxima,she is more powerful than anyone else here,maxima has force field,she also has teleportation,maxima's TP powers can take down many of marvel women even photon,as far as i know photon isn't invulnerable to TP,maxima has the mindbolt,the Mind Bolt targets an opponent's mind directly by delivering pain,unconsciousness,brain damage,or even death,maxima also has hypnotic gaze,illusion casting,etc.

#41 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@blacharrt1: wonder woman has light speed,maxima is stronger,more durable and more versatil than anyone else,fire and explosions aren't going to be a problem for maxima,she is more powerful than anyone else here,maxima has force field,she also has teleportation,maxima's TP powers can take down many of marvel women,maxima has the mindbolt,the Mind Bolt targets an opponent's mind directly by delivering pain,unconsciousness,brain damage,or even death,maxima also has hypnotic gaze,illusion casting,etc.

Wonder Woman is not light speed, nor is she faster than it, there is no consistent instance of Wonder Woman ever going light speed. It's been debunked several times over. Her speed is fast but she is not light speed her speed is at best vague she is not faster or nearly as fast as superman. Which people like to compare her to. Her reactions are a lot faster due to muscle memory due to her training she doesn't have to think to react in combat.

Yes i stated that Maxima has an array of abilities, however none of them put her over Stardust. Maxima is not a confirmed planet buster BRB is, and Stardust tanked it easily, then came back and got serious in the fight. And opened a black hole. So no Maxima, well on her level if not above Maxima, Maxima was killed by an explosing ship... Stardust can phase, she was dazed by an exploding gas station when she fought Doomsday, and doomsday is no here near as fast as Stardust or Photon. I have already stated that Maxima was be too busy with Stardust to try and fend off telepathic fight with Moondragon. Which would certainly take her full attention.

You're clearly not thinking this fight through actually based on feats.

#42 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@theartofruin: @powerherc: @cable_extreme: This is not a stomp in anyway shape or form. WW is not even faster as Light much less faster. Both Photon and Stardust are both faster than light. Beside Star Sapphire no one else on DC team could keep up with them. However compared to the other two... Star Sapphire is completely outclassed because Photon can absorb lantern power, she couldn't literally suck her dry in no time flat.

Stardust literally can not be defeated by anyone on the DC team. She's able to completely control all the atoms in her body and be disburse and reform at will if she chooses to with no damage taken to her at all. She can also go intangible, and has power cosmic blast. So the speedblitz theory is completely nonsensical when both Stardust and Photon have faster reaction and travel speeds than anyone else on DC.

This is actually a very good matchup, Binary alone would be tough fight for WW, Maxima and Stardust would be good fight as well but most of Maxima's abilities would be useless against Stardust and all Stardust needs to use on Maxima is fire or big enough explosion and she can be killed. Moondragon's telepathic powers would also be a problem, besides wonder woman who has immunity the other are susceptible to it. And i don't think with Maxima having her hands full with Stardust she would be able to help the other in resisting any other telepathic attacks, also her tech can her in this fight as well. So the Kryptonians for all their powers can be taken out of this fight quite easily. That really only leaves Wonder Woman, and Maxima to pick up the slack. Photon is the other problem, again she could take Star Sapphire out of this fight at the very beginning with little to no effort, but she can also use Star Sapphires powers against the DC team. On top of that, that frees her up to fight say Supergirl, which it would be almost impossible for Supergirl to tag her with Photon's combat speed being at light speed, and then going intangible and then turning into hard light. It would also be possible that she could sap the solar energy powering her. There are a lot of ways this fight can go Phyla and Moondragon really depends on the versions they are. Phyla is mostly outclassed without bands, Moondragons powers can work at the speed of thought so she would be fine as far as reaction, and again she has tech. But it would be highly likely that these two would be taken out first. Binary, Photon, and Stardust are the main problems.

Show me how they are faster than light in terms of fighting and not simply travel.

#43 Edited by thanosii (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: actually she is resistant to it, but that's not necessary when she can blitze Maxima who won't see her and even know she's attacking until she is dead. Can maxima see through her force field if o then Photon can get through it easily she can be light. No one here is faster than her

#44 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt1:oh really?,which is wonder woman's top speed for you?.

maxima getting killed by a ship explosion or getting dazzed by the explosion of a gas station are bad writtin moments,maxima has consistently taken much more than that,if you want to play the bad writting moment game to make the DC characters look weaker let me know,i can name many bad writting moments for the marvel team.

#45 Posted by thanosii (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: I don't see Maxima beating a herald, team Marvel handily

#46 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt1 said:

Show me how they are faster than light in terms of fighting and not simply travel.

Photon's travel speed is her combat speed because she travels and fights as light, which has been shown to several times. Stardust, doesn't have as many showings as say the rest of the roster, however she was shown using her travel speed in combat during Annihilation.

Pics of Photon using her light speed to travel, fight, and make contact with a bomb. There is much more stuff for Monica but i don't feel like going through all of those pics and posting them. I didn't feel like posting this...

Here after tanking a planet destroying weapon that Thanos created, which killed Red Shift she explains that her neurtinos in her body allow her to move at the speed of light, and the power cosmic helps her go faster than the speed of light. This also shows her Tanking planet busting explosions, then after which she seems unarmed.

There is no such instance of Wonder Woman having ever been stated to move at light Speed, or even react at light speed, much less her fight at light speed. Also of note all Heralds can move at the speed of light, there are those who are restricted to certain travel methods like say Silver Surfer or Terrax whom use a Board, or Asteroids to do so. However people who can fly like Nova or Starburst can do so at a whim because they already have flight. Now you need to back up your claim and show actual proof that the people you stating can blitz at light or faster than light can actually do so. But i know they can't.

#47 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8602 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@blacharrt1 said:

Photon's travel speed is her combat speed because she travels and fights as light, which has been shown to several times. Stardust, doesn't have as many showings as say the rest of the roster, however she was shown using her travel speed in combat during Annihilation.

Pics of Photon using her light speed to travel, fight, and make contact with a bomb. There is much more stuff for Monica but i don't feel like going through all of those pics and posting them. I didn't feel like posting this...

Here after tanking a planet destroying weapon that Thanos created, which killed Red Shift she explains that her neurtinos in her body allow her to move at the speed of light, and the power cosmic helps her go faster than the speed of light. This also shows her Tanking planet busting explosions, then after which she seems unarmed.

There is no such instance of Wonder Woman having ever been stated to move at light Speed, or even react at light speed, much less her fight at light speed. Also of note all Heralds can move at the speed of light, there are those who are restricted to certain travel methods like say Silver Surfer or Terrax whom use a Board, or Asteroids to do so. However people who can fly like Nova or Starburst can do so at a whim because they already have flight. Now you need to back up your claim and show actual proof that the people you stating can blitz at light or faster than light can actually do so. But i know they can't.

So Photon even said nothing moves faster than the speed of light when Quick Silver ran at her.

#48 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

whose the lady above the bald one?

#49 Posted by Fan_Not_Fanboy (84 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by thanosii (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt1: this why I'm saying she has great potential to solo