Marvel Weapons of War - Who builds the best weapons/tech?

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThanoStomp

Scenario: There are six generals of equal ability all planning a war against the other five. They are in total command of the troops, technology and weapons. Each is given access to a Marvel genius to build his weapons and tech for him. The generals and their genius' are listed below.

NOTE: The genius' cannot fight or command in the actual battles, they just build.

Combatants:

General A with Tony Stark

No Caption Provided

General B with Doom

No Caption Provided

General C with Maximus, the Inhuman

No Caption Provided

General D with Forge

No Caption Provided

General E with A.I.M.

No Caption Provided

General F with T'Challa

No Caption Provided

• Each General believes that he has an advantage with his genius and does not realize the others have done the same.
  • 1 year prep for all
  • Tony Stark has access to his armory and labs.
  • Maximus has access to Black Bolt's scream as a power source for his tech/weapons
  • Doom has access to his labs and Doombots
  • All of A.I.M. can participate in the building(not the fighting)
  • T'Challa has access to Wakandan tech and vibranium
  • Morals are off for the genius'

(There are a lot of great inventors in comics, but I tried to stick to those that have focused on weapons in the past and not general inventions, like Pym, Reed, Beast, etc. Forge is questionable, but I wanted a mutant in there.)

Rank'em! And please explain why.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one?

Damn. Guess I have to respond to my own thread then.

1. General C with Maximus - Maximus is crazy and builds devastating machines. He also built armor and troop weapons. All of these based on, and powered by Black Bolt's scream. This would be a juggernaut of an army.

2. General F with Black Panther - Wakandan tech and vibranium would be a huge advantage. I just don't think vibranium would be enough to stop Black Bolt powered weapons.

3. General B with Doom - Doom won't hold back and will create some killing machines. I just like the others tech better for overall effectiveness.

4. General A with Stark - This one could be in the 2 or 3 spot, but I just don't see Tony with a killer instinct, even though its a morals off situation.

5. General E with A.I.M. - got a ton of smart, morally corrupt scientists there....

6. General D with Forge - meh

dodirty31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

1. Wakanda General
  2. General Max
  3. General Stark
  4. General Doom
  5. Forge Gen
  6. A.I.M.
robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AIM made the Cosmic Cube And the Super-Adaptoid. Just saying.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kang The Conquerer?