Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lord_oraculous016

the Gods of Marvel chose to wage war with their Elders.. all of Earth's pantheons chose to raise arms against their progenitors.. now, it this epic war of the divinities, who would stand triumphant? 

THE PANTHEONS OF GODS: 

The Asgardian Gods of the Nordic Lands 

No Caption Provided
The Olympian Gods of Greece  
No Caption Provided

The Aboriginal Gods of Australia 
No Caption Provided

The Ahau Gods of the Mayans 
No Caption Provided

The Akua Gods of the Polynesian Islands 
No Caption Provided

The Amatsu-Kami of Japan 
No Caption Provided

The Annunaki Gods of Mesopotamia 
No Caption Provided

The Apu Gods of the Incas 
No Caption Provided

The Daevas of India
No Caption Provided

The Deviants 
No Caption Provided

The Dievas of Russia 
No Caption Provided

The Diwatas of the Philippines 
No Caption Provided

The Eternals 
No Caption Provided

The Externals 
No Caption Provided

The Heliopolitan Gods of Egypt 
No Caption Provided

The Inuit Gods of the Northern lands 
No Caption Provided

The Jumala Gods of Finlad 
No Caption Provided

The Manidoog Gods of Native America 
No Caption Provided

The Tenger Gods of Mongolia 
No Caption Provided

The Teteoh Gods of Mexico 

No Caption Provided

The Tuatha de Danaans of the Celtic lands 

No Caption Provided

The Vodu Gods of Africa 
No Caption Provided

The Xian Gods of China 
No Caption Provided

The Yazatas of Persia 
No Caption Provided

VERSUS 

Gaea, Primeval Elder Goddess of the Earth 
No Caption Provided

Chthon, Elder God of Darkness and Chaos 

No Caption Provided

all comments are welcome.. 
Avatar image for white_angel_of_death
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmmm too man factors and people. Tough one i think.....shall get back to you

Nexy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nexy21

asgaurdians, the pantheon, or the yazatas would be my guess?
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nexy21 said:
Against elder gods? There extremely powerful
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lord_oraculous016
@White Angel Of Death said:
@Nexy21 said:
true.. a mere manifestation of an Elder God while using a corporeal body which greatly inhibits his powers still managed to banish and imprison the entire Asgard in a void dimension.. 
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016 said:
@Nexy21 said:
true.. a mere manifestation of an Elder God while using a corporeal body which greatly inhibits his powers still managed to banish and imprison the entire Asgard in a void dimension.. 
But against ALL those pantheons.....still hard to say
Nexy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nexy21

lol it was just a guess :P
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lord_oraculous016
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@Nexy21 said:
true.. 
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although all the skyfathers combined couldn't hurt one celestials. How powerful are they compared to elder gods?

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although all the skyfathers combined couldn't hurt one celestials. How powerful are they compared to elder gods?
hard to say really.. in earlier stories, we saw the Elder Goddess Gaea stopping the battle between the Skyfathers and the Celestial in a peaceful manner.. all i remember is that she said, "for all my power, i will aid my sons and daughters.."  

also, in the prior events before Atlantis Attacks, we saw the Celestial known as Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial tremble in fear when is saw the advent of the Elder God Set and in the recent Secret Avengers, Set was described as older than the Celestials themselves.. 
White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016 said:
hard to say really.. in earlier stories, we saw the Elder Goddess Gaea stopping the battle between the Skyfathers and the Celestial in a peaceful manner.. all i remember is that she said, "for all my power, i will aid my sons and daughters.."   also, in the prior events before Atlantis Attacks, we saw the Celestial known as Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial tremble in fear when is saw the advent of the Elder God Set and in the recent Secret Avengers, Set was described as older than the Celestials themselves.. 
Thanks for the info :-)  
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the info :-)  
no problem.. 
blur99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By blur99

Those are a lot of pics.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By daak1212
@lord_oraculous016 said:
hard to say really.. in earlier stories, we saw the Elder Goddess Gaea stopping the battle between the Skyfathers and the Celestial in a peaceful manner.. all i remember is that she said, "for all my power, i will aid my sons and daughters.."   also, in the prior events before Atlantis Attacks, we saw the Celestial known as Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial tremble in fear when is saw the advent of the Elder God Set and in the recent Secret Avengers, Set was described as older than the Celestials themselves.. 
That wasnt current Tiamut ore was it the Dreaming.  That was a different Tiamut, alternate universe. 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daak1212
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@Nexy21 said:
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@Nexy21 said:
true.. 
Wait the Eternals and Deviants are apart of the God Pantheon?
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212 said: 

That wasnt current Tiamut ore was it the Dreaming.  That was a different Tiamut, alternate universe. 

that was the Tiamut that was sleeping in the mountains of California.. the Tiamut of the main 616 universe, not an alternate version.. the same Tiamut who's essence was taken by the deviant Ghaur can you please explain why do you think its the Dreaming Celestial from an alternate reality? the alternate version of the Dreaming Celestial i know is the Black Celestial which is not the same Tiamut that trembled in fear in the possible return of the Elder God Set during the events prior to Atlantis Attacks..  

Wait the Eternals and Deviants are apart of the God Pantheon?

no they are not in a typical sense.. but the Eternals and Deviants were worshiped as Gods by Earth's populace.. they are even included in Marvel's Encyclopedia Mythologica.. 
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Boobster

Pantheons curb stomp.

White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Boobster said:
Pantheons curb stomp.
Wouldn't go that far lol
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By D3athstroke

Gods of Egypt Stomp in Fact Ammon Ra Solos Them All

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bigcimmerian

Does every pantheon have all father?

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By tron_bonne

Elder Gods.

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigCimmerian said:
Does every pantheon have all father?
yes they do.. 
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By tron_bonne

LOL even Mikaboshi is in this list and the Patheons will still loose.

White Angel Of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elder Gods for the win.

alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know i'm a little late here but this caught my eye only today. Well, if Mikaboshi has the same power he had in Chaos War, he alone can defeat the Elder Gods. When Hercules became a "supergod" - more powerfull than any skyfather and even Elder Gods - he was not powerfull enough to defeat Mikaboshi, not even after Gaea joined her power with his (truthfully my understanding was that she did not join her power with his, but helped Hercules understand the full potential of the power he possessed).

About the relation between Celestials and the Elder Gods, I do think the Elder Gods should be more powerfull as they were "born" first (Usually in the 616 Marvel Universe, the celestial and cosmic beings who were first born are the more powerfull) but I think remembering that Gaea was afraid of the Celestials because they would destroy the Earth. That's when she offered to present the Celestials with a "peace offering". She chose and trained several young people who became the Young Gods and offered them to go with the Celestials. The Celestials accepted this offer and left.

So I think the Elder Gods win.

Serathus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can anyone name all the Skyfathers here? i only know Odin, Zeus, Osiris, Vishnu, Bathala.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

I have never even heard of some of the gods. the gods of Russia? the gods of china? China has gods? I thought they only have that omnipotent, Buddha dude.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexandrinus:

The Elder gods are just about as old as the earth itself. I highly doubt they are older then the Celestials who apparently created the multiverse.

On topic, the Elder gods would destroy most of the pantheons before being overwhelmed. Pantheons win but most will likely be killed in this battle.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Most of these pantheon deities are featless and would be fodder for the duo, but since there are only two of them, I'd say the Elder Gods should lose overall.

alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By alexandrinus

@cosmic_reign:

Acording to the "Hercules adventures books - The Incredible Herc", Mikaboshi was the darkness that existed before the multiverse was created. And one of the first beings to "sprout out" from that Darkness was Gaea. Only eons later did she found Earth (still in formation or already formed but lifeless) and decided to tend to it. Other elder gods found about it and decided to go to Earth as well (basically because Earth was one planet that showed "much promise" about a certain race that would become the greatest in the Universe - some elder gods wanted to rule that future race while others wanted to help that same race). That's why I say the elder gods were born before the Celestials. And I said that I think the elder gods should be more powerful than the celestials. I did not say that they actually are more powerful.

But this is just one of the things Marvel should explain better. I mean I've been reading comics since the 80's (yes I'm that old) and I've seen so many diferent explanations to the creaiton of the Universe and even the Multiverse. I mean, Odin was once said to have created the Universe (not Multiverse). Years later Bor (father to Odin) was the one to do it, with Odin only having created the Earth. Then come the Celestials and they they are the ones responsible for all creation. And then comes along Galactus and Eternity - before the Multiverse was created there existed only one Universe. When that Universe was about to end the Eternity of that Universe, along with the Phoenix Force gave origin to the Big Bang, creating not one but an infinity of Universes (multiverse) giving "birth" to the cosmic characters we now know in the actual Marvel Multiverse. And several Galactusses became the firsts beings in their respective Universes. And there are more thoeries involving other phanteons that now exist in the Marvel Multiverse. So wich of of these are true?

And I actually changed my mind. Since there are only two elder gods the other phanteons would probably win. I thought they were figthing all the elder gods... my bad.

ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just those 2 vs. all those pantheons? This is stomp in favor of the pantheons. Odin, or Zeus, are enough to solo both Chthon and Gaea put together.

ShenLong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ShenLong

@alexandrinus: IMO the Celestials are tougher than anyone on this list. If I were to order them, I'd put the Norse, then Greek along with Gaea and Chthon, then Egyptian.... Celestials are strange. Also, the Finnish, Russian, and Celtic gods should really go with the Norse.... The Fins are Vikings, and many Celts are as well, the Russians were made after Norse myth so it's mostly the same but different---- and myth is always different, like every clan even had a slightly different mythology. Gaea is obviously Greek, and by relation I think Chthon is as well, but Marvel scrws thing up by making Gaea Thor's mom... And due to negative outlook on the Chinese when these comics came up with the pantheons they screwed that up a bit.... there should be Buddha (the jolly fat one, not the Indian one), and something Taoist beyond Shou form Fu Lou Shou, the whole tiger spirit thing is just ancient shamanism, it has nothing to do with Chinese myth, Guan Yu is there but he's more modern

alexandrinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenlong:

I agree with you that Marvel messed up with the Chinese phanteon, but they did not mess with the part of Gaea being mother to Thor. In the real norse myths, Gaea is the real mother of Thor (only she goes by another name - Jord), both names meaning "Earth embodiment" or "Mother Earth". That's why Thor was the most venerated god among most of the norse clans and was named protector of the Earth (in both myths ans the Marvel Universe). Actually Gaea does exist in almost all of the most known phanteons of the real myths, she only goes by diferent names, but all of them mean something like "Mother Earth". The Greeks were not the first ones. They only stole this idea from other (and more ancient) myths from other cultures.

And I also disagree with the order in wich you put the phanteons. At least if we only account for the 616 Marvel Universe, the Egyptians gods should be more powerful. Attum-Ra is the sky-father of that phanteon and he alone defeated the Elder gods (the ones in Earth) all by himself. Only Set and Chthon survived because they fled to diferent dimensions, but were trapped and sealed nonetheless. And apart from the the norse gods, all the other gods will be killed by Attum-Ra (in his Demogorge form) before the end of times. As for the myths, in my opinion the Greeks have proved to be the most powerfull gods of all phanteons, on pair with the Egyptian ones.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenlong: the Celtic Gods should not go to Norse. They may be vikings. But it’s different beliefs.

Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenlong: Also the Finnish shouldn’t be Norse either.

Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Avengergamer676

@shenlong: the Russians too? Bro, it’s different beliefs. Just because they came from the same source doesn’t mean shit. That’s like saying the Greek and Norse pantheons should be merged cause some gods from both descended from an ancient proto-indo-European belief.

Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On-topic: Gods Of Earth beat the two Elder Gods. The Elder Gods will beat the lesser gods. But they won’t get to if they higher level ones one-shots their asses

Avatar image for iamtheonewhokno
IAmTheOneWhoKno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenlong: the Celtic Gods should not go to Norse. They may be vikings. But it’s different beliefs.

The last message was 8 years ago.