Marvel vs Topcow more narrowed

Mr Golden Rod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mr Golden Rod

How about the Jackie Esticado, The Angelus, Sara Pezzini, Kenneth Irons, Cyber Force, Hunter Killer vs Cable fully powered, Apocalypse, Onslaught, Galactus, The Sentry, The Avengers, Asgardians.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Decoy Elite

Not seeing anyone on the Top Cow team who could effectively counter Galactus...or Onslaught.  
@Mr Golden Rod:  Who are the members of the respective teams, for instance, which Avengers? Also, where is the fight taking place, what weapons do the characters get, and is there any prep involved?

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By progenitorigin

You should have involved Ian Nottingham when he wielded the Witchblade powers.  Marvel's team, at least IMHO, still outclass Topcow's team horribly.  The Darkness could maybe defeat The Sentry, unless Sentry utilized his supposed manipulation of light itself.  Onslaught could probably solo The Angelus and Witchblade by himself.  I mean, the mind of Xavier, combined with the conviction of Magneto, with the powers of X-Man and Frankie Richards at his disposal? Savior Cable himself might be able to solo a couple of the Topcow characters.  Cyberforce could put up a pretty good fight against The Avengers, but involving Thor would also be a key player for Marvel.  Aspen Matthews might also have been a good Topcow addition.  For future advice, to give Topcow a real chance, i'd knock down a few of the top-tier characters.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Manchine
@progenitor said:
"You should have involved Ian Nottingham when he wielded the Witchblade powers.  Marvel's team, at least IMHO, still outclass Topcow's team horribly.  The Darkness could maybe defeat The Sentry, unless Sentry utilized his supposed manipulation of light itself.  Onslaught could probably solo The Angelus and Witchblade by himself.  I mean, the mind of Xavier, combined with the conviction of Magneto, with the powers of X-Man and Frankie Richards at his disposal? Savior Cable himself might be able to solo a couple of the Topcow characters.  Cyberforce could put up a pretty good fight against The Avengers, but involving Thor would also be a key player for Marvel.  Aspen Matthews might also have been a good Topcow addition.  For future advice, to give Topcow a real chance, i'd knock down a few of the top-tier characters. "

Agreed.  Keeping it away from Cosmic or Near Cosmic Entities helps a lot.  I would limit the marvel choices to a single teir 1 character (Thor, Hulk, etc) even that might be to much.
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore

Darkness solos, you may think I'm crazy, but at full power there is only one thing that can stop the Darkness and that is the Angelus, which what do ya know? They are on the Darkness side. So TopCow wins. If we are talking Current level darkness then Marvel team destroys.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By progenitorigin
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
"Darkness solos, you may think I'm crazy, but at full power there is only one thing that can stop the Darkness and that is the Angelus, which what do ya know? They are on the Darkness side. So TopCow wins. If we are talking Current level darkness then Marvel team destroys. "

Dude, recently I just reread The Darkness from a collection of the first stories that i'd gotten a couple years back, loved it.  I just wish I had more to see some of his more impressive feats, instead of brutalizing mafia men.
Mr Golden Rod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mr Golden Rod
@Fist_of_Mandalore: Savior Cable can just shut down Jackie's mind and he would become a vegetable.
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fist_of_Mandalore
@progenitor: You should read his new series then. Most of his enemies now are more supernatural instead of the Mafia crap.
@Mr Golden Rod: But the Darkness at full power Jackie isn't even human anymore there will be no brain to shut down. Not too mention with the Darkness protecting him there is no telling if that would work anyway.
Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Cherry Bomb

Darkness and Sara Pezzini would be wicked-hard to beat.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IcePrince_X

The weakness of the Top Trinity for me will always be a strong telepathic attack which the Marvel Team doesn't lack. 
I am giving this to the Marvel Team. 

Take out the telepaths and Top Cow has a chance even with the likes of Galactus.

Mr Golden Rod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mr Golden Rod

@IcePrince_X: 
Then, who would win Galactus, Silver Surfer, Thanos, The Celestials or  Jackie Estecado, Sara Pezzini, The Angelus.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IcePrince_X

I am going for the Top Cow Trinity.  
First unlimited minions with varying powers enough to distract and cause damage. 
Powers are unlimited. 
Witchblade can siphon energy attacks and even life forces.
The Darkness can wield anything dark and can attack from within. 
The Angelus can project intense energy based attacks ( i am still waiting for a better power profile now it has a main stay character handling this artifact) 

Mr Golden Rod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mr Golden Rod

In the sense of just the Darkness, Witchblade, Angelus, themselves without human hosts then they can beat anybody in any universe. The Darkness has been around since the dawn of creation, The Angelus was made by God himself when he was creating mankind. The Witchblade is born of both of these things. With human host these powers are weakened and are very possible to be beaten in combat by anything with the potential to do so.

doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By doomsummers

Marvel stomps