Marvel VS Tamriel

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pope052

Battlefield: Tamriel

• Marvel: Every character but no one that exceeds Odin.

• Tamriel: Every character but no one that exceeds Akatosh.

So who would take this long, epic fight?

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sethlol

Marvel.

XEL820

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By XEL820

Marvel

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem is that akatosh is one of the most powerful gods in the elder scrolls universe and most of them are under him. Elder scrolls wins.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pope052

Oh no, it's that horrible sight of a year old me again, -_-

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Either way, serious thor one shots.

Malky_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel. Who's gonna stop em? Silly ol Alduin? He can't even kill one lousy Dragonborn that takes FOREVER to master anything :\ (sorry I remember the grind I had to do playing that game)

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason I say so is because 90% of the gods in the elder scrolls universe are weaker than Akatosh, meaning they will have to face off against almost 2 complete pantheons of gods.

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel. Thor could solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@pope052 said:

I know that feel. Some of my threads 4 years ago were far worse than this. Like Goro from MK vs The Hulk.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

I know that feel. Some of my threads 4 years ago were far worse than this. Like Goro from MK vs The Hulk.

Haha, yeah. I've made some worse than this too, including Spider-Man versus Superman, :/

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xfactor said:

The only reason I say so is because 90% of the gods in the elder scrolls universe are weaker than Akatosh, meaning they will have to face off against almost 2 complete pantheons of gods.

My thread is open if you want to post in it.

Marvel.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Either way, serious thor one shots.

a rabbit. Not someone that can blink Thor out of existence. Like, any Daedric or Aedric god.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Marvel.

Beeeeecaaaauuuuuseeeeee

Black Panther/Taskmaster/Cap/Spidey/the other street levelers wipe out all of the armies (which should not be too horribly hard.

Doc Strange/Doc Doom/Loki should be able to take down the Daedra.

Hulk/Thor/Iron Man take the dragons.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

I would loooove to see him try.

Doc Strange/Doc Doom/Loki should be able to take down the Daedra.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@xlr87t3: How about some feats, instead of the simple picture?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

pretty sure this type of stuff is illegal.

Xfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Xfactor

@xlr87t3: I don't think we are going to get anywhere here man :/ we are far outnumbered.

@cooljammy18 Sure ill go check it out, and thanks for reminding me.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_: Feats? How about creating the universe? And being completely and utterly immortal? Or how about having omnipotent control over their own dimensions, some of which number in the thousands, and another infinite in size? Trust me, a simple picture is much better than listing all the ways these Marvel characters would get annihilated. And the OP should have included people that exceeded Odin, since Odin never created time itself, unlike Akatosh. Maybe Infinity & Eternity can give them trouble, though as I said the Daedric Princes are the very definition of immortal.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pope052

@xlr87t3:

The Daedra/Aedra have very little to no relevant or reliant combat feats, I mean Thor shouldn't be on their level, but there isn't exactly much to base them off of in terms of a fight. The only one I can imagine is when Akatosh battled and defeated Mehrunes Dagon, though hardly anything that was done there even close to Thor's feats. I doubt there's any concrete proof that they're universal level beings, either, considering the limitations Daedra have shown in game at least and the rest is supposed lore, which doesn't really show anything.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Marvel wins because Tamriel characters have no speed feats.

Jmarshmallow

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

woooo woooo

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

woooo woooo

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: utter nonsense. They have never faced anything as powerful as thor, blinking him out of existence is not something they have done before.

A Serious GOT thor accidentally shatters tamriel.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By XLR87T3

@princearagorn1:

utter nonsense.

Yes, the suggestion that Thor can challenge nigh-omnipotent universal entities is nonsense indeed.

They have never faced anything as powerful as thor

No, they faced beings leaps and bounds more powerful than Thor: themselves.

blinking him out of existence is not something they have done before.

And??? What part of "omnipotent in their own realms" do you not understand?

A Serious GOT thor accidentally shatters tamriel.

And then what? Thor will have to face the Daedric Princes who are completely immortal. The second Thor enters their realms is the second he's under their control. And if it's with Molag Bol...

No Caption Provided
XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@xlr87t3:

The Daedra/Aedra have very little to no relevant or reliant combat feats, I mean Thor shouldn't be on their level, but there isn't exactly much to base them off of in terms of a fight. The only one I can imagine is when Akatosh battled and defeated Mehrunes Dagon, though hardly anything that was done there even close to Thor's feats. I doubt there's any concrete proof that they're universal level beings, either, considering the limitations Daedra have shown in game at least and the rest is supposed lore, which doesn't really show anything.

The limitations were set by the Aedra at the beginning of creation, when they formed Mundus. Outside of Mundus, Daedra still do whatever they please.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: "leaps and bounds more powerful than thor?" A race that was far too weak to freaking exist and had to flee? A race of beings where the being that's supposed to be the destroyer fails to obliterate houses? Beings whose fighting didn't wreck buildings around them? They are not even close to being as powerful as thor.

And 'omnipotent in their own realm' is cute, and worthless in a fight without proper feats. yukio was god of his dimension as well. He was beaten by a city level enemy lol. The 'omnipotent!' Hype is nowhere near enough to beat thor.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pope052

@xlr87t3:

In their own realms, I could really only see the Daedra being top tiers of their own attributed name if that makes sense, such as Hermaeus Mora being the Prince of knowledge among other things, Apocrypha is an infinite library of knowledge, hence he's probably/most likely omniscient. That is slightly contradicted later if we're including the Dragonborn DLC, where he required the assistance of the Dragonborn to get the secrets of the Skaal, despite being in his own realm when he asked. I guess you could say that this was mainly plot related, but in regards to everything else such as them being omnipotent, there's very limited evidence available for such power, and it was never stated in the game or any of the Daedra related books.

I mean, they're powerful and probably cannot die in their own realms, but they have done jack to suggest they could hurt Thor based on what they've done that's relevant to a fight, so in their own realms it'd be a stalemate at best, but in Tamriel, they'll be slaughtered.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

let me guess, somebody stole your sweet roll... :P

the problem with the OP saying "Every character but no one that exceeds Odin." is that there are probably way more Marvel characters in that category than the entire population of all the Elder Scrolls games combined. and to be fair, characters should keep their feats, even if they're transported to a realm with different gods and magic, at least for the sake of argument.

don't get me wrong, i love Tamriel, but it's toast if you send nearly everyone from Marvel down to destroy it. it's just too many extremely heavy hitters and high energy magic casters. Marvel could just send in an elite team of like 10-20 people at MOST and still win this in like a couple days. the pantheons of Tamriel don't really have very good feats if you stop and think about it. like, one of the Daedric Princes can't even control his own dog, another is basically in lala/wonderland... most of them need mere humans to act on their behalf to even display any power besides some swirling lights and a voice in your head.

there are sooo many marvel characters who have brought down villains and entities like these guys... idk if anyone is soloing any gods, but together it's a clear win for Marvel i think.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By XLR87T3

@princearagorn1:

"leaps and bounds more powerful than thor?"

Yeah. Thor is literally nothing to them.

A race that was far too weak to freaking exist and had to flee?

Please explain. Only the Lesser Daedra "flee" anywhere. But they will always exist.

A race of beings where the being that's supposed to be the destroyer fails to obliterate houses?

What makes you think Mehrunes Dagon had an easy time doing anything in Mundus, the mortal plane, especially manifesting there in a mortal's body? Read what I said to Pope052.

Beings whose fighting didn't wreck buildings around them?

I hope you're not speaking of the Oblivion Crisis again. I already went over that.

They are not even close to being as powerful as thor.

Stop spouting nonsense. Thor wishes he had as much power as a Daedric Prince. When Thor makes it rain flaming dogs or create an infinite universe, come see me.

And 'omnipotent in their own realm' is cute,

The only thing that's cute is how Thor will try to save himself from being raped to death & utterly dominated by Molag Bal. And 'omnipotent in their own realm' is cute, and worthless in a fight without proper feats. yukio was god of his dimension as well. He was beaten by a city level enemy lol. The 'omnipotent!' Hype is nowhere near enough to beat thor.

and worthless in a fight without proper feats.

Bullcrap. TOAA has zero "proper" feats according to you. None. Zilch. And if you think otherwise then you agree that Thor is literally nothing to the Elder Scrolls entities.

yukio was god of his dimension as well. He was beaten by a city level enemy lol.

Completely irrelevant. Daedric Princes have never been defeated by mortals, so your argument is invalid.

The 'omnipotent!' Hype is nowhere near enough to beat thor.

So, what you're saying is that Batman can curbstomp TOAA. 'Cause, you know, the 'omnipotent' hype is no where near enough to beat the Dark Knight. Seems legit. By the way, all the Aedra and the Daedra have more feats than him/her, so I guess they murderstomp TOAA as well. Interesting logic you have there.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@xlr87t3:

I mean, they're powerful and probably cannot die in their own realms, but they have done jack to suggest they could hurt Thor based on what they've done that's relevant to a fight, so in their own realms it'd be a stalemate at best, but in Tamriel, they'll be slaughtered.

They can't die. Period. They can't even kill themselves. And in their own realms they are GOD. There is no point in asking what omnipotent characters can do to someone or something since the answer is inevitably "Whatever they want".

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pope052

@xlr87t3:

What about everything else I said? Hermaeus Mora displayed a limitation to his power, despite being in his own realm and while we're on that topic, why would he get so angry at Miraak trying to escape from him if he was omnipotent? Why couldn't he simply will Miraak to stay his right hand man, with a mere snap of his fingers? It stretches even further considering how Mora is one of the most powerful princes, yet he can't/couldn't keep a dragon priest under control? A pretty bad showing of "omnipotence" if you ask me, and plot excuses would only cover so much, all of the Princes even put together are practically featless in comparison to Thor, at least in terms of battle.

Even at this point no evidence has or can be provided for the level you're putting them on, the only being i'd settle for on that level is the All Maker, who apparently created the universe. Anyway, aside from the books/statements/stories in game (that don't come even close to hinting total immortality or all power), there's no official lore to based anything you say off of. I'll wait though, until you can totally back up what you say, but based on my knowledge at least (and I don't mean to brag, but i'd consider myself quite knowledgeable on TES), you can't.

InvisaThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually XLR8 is right. They are gods in their own realms. The are immortal. The only reason Hermaes Mora asked something of the Dragonborn was to toy with him. Hermaeos Mora is a sadistic fuck. As are all the daedra. The reason the daedra are immortal is because they didn't give up their immortality when they made mundus. The Aedra weakened themselves to make Mundus while the Daedra just wanted to mess with mortals. That's why they ask for help. That's why they seem weaker....they're fucking with the player. Oh and btw...Sheogorath stomps Thor.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3:

A race of beings so weak that they were dying just by existing.. and had to run away from the universe. Lol at these doing anything to thor.

yes, he didn't really do anything that says he could even faze thor.

Raining flaming dogs? Lol. You understand that that's not doing anything to wolverine, much less the thor, right?

The reason daedra haven't been beaten by mortals is because they never fought any powerful mortal to begin with. All they face is the fodder ones of tes, and about as bad, each other. The 'omnipotents' who need help to beat a dragon priest (lol) aren't going to do jack to thor. Creating dimensions is not a testament to actual power, because characters lower than city level have done that. No one in tamriel has what it takes to survive even shock waves of thor's serious hits. If they do, post feats.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

Hermaeus Mora displayed a limitation to his power, despite being in his own realm and while we're on that topic, why would he get so angry at Miraak trying to escape from him if he was omnipotent? Why couldn't he simply will Miraak to stay his right hand man, with a mere snap of his fingers?

Well, what's the point of having a mortal be your champion when you can just create a random lesser daedra and make it your perfect champion? The answer is: way too easy and boring. A being that knows almost everything would realize that the true accomplishment would be having a champion serve him/her without forcing that champion to enjoy serving him/her with telepathy/willpower or whatever. I don't think you don't understand how Daedra work. Like it says in the book "The Monomyth":

"So the Daedra Lords created the Daedric Realms, and all the ranks of Lesser Daedra, great and small. And, for the most part, the Daedra Lords were well pleased with this arrangement, for they always had and servants and playthings close to hand. But, at the same time, they sometimes looked with envy upon the Mortal Realms, for though mortals were foul and feeble and contemptible, their passions and ambitions were also far more surprising and entertaining than the antics of the Lesser Daedra. Thus do the Daedra Lords court and seduce certain amusing specimens of the Mortal Races, especially the passionate and powerful. It gives the Daedra Lords special pleasure to steal away from Shezarr and the Aedra the greatest and most ambitious mortals. 'Not only are you fools to mutilate yourselves,' gloat the Daedra Lords, 'But you cannot even keep the best pieces, which prefer the glory and power of the Daedra Lords to the feeble vulgarity of the mush-minded Aedra.'"

As you can see, there is no point in snapping fingers, and besides, you are missing one other important fact. The Last Dragonborn>>>>Miraak. Hermaeus Mora has found a new superior champion and has no need for Miraak.

It stretches even further considering how Mora is one of the most powerful princes, yet he can't/couldn't keep a dragon priest under control?

He could, but chose not to.

A pretty bad showing of "omnipotence" if you ask me, and plot excuses would only cover so much, all of the Princes even put together are practically featless in comparison to Thor, at least in terms of battle.

Yeah, I already went over how feats usually tie up with (nigh)omnipotent beings. It's a waste of time to even compare the number of feats, only look at the power of what they have done.

Even at this point no evidence has or can be provided for the level you're putting them on

Please, I'm trying really hard to be respectful. I gave more than enough evidence. But if you want me to repeat, I'll make it easy for you.

• Create/destroy as many realms/universes/planes as they want
  • Can alter and control said planes any way they please
  • Completely and utterly immortal
  • High Reality warping abilities
  • Controls entire aspects of the world, which they are incarnate.

The first two should be enough to annihilate a million Thors. Easily.

Anyway, aside from the books/statements/stories in game (that don't come even close to hinting total immortality or all power), there's no official lore to based anything you say off of.

"As part of the divine contract of creation, the Aedra can be killed. Witness Lorkan and the moons.

The protean Daedra, for whom the rules do not apply, can only be banished."

- Aedra and Daedra

I don't know when you're going to stop spouting nonsense. The only "official" lore is in the books in the games, or statements, and trying to look anywhere else is foolish.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3:

Well, what's the point of having a mortal be your champion when you can just create a random lesser daedra and make it your perfect champion? The answer is: way too easy and boring. A being that knows almost everything would realize that the true accomplishment would be having a champion serve him/her without forcing that champion to enjoy serving him/her with telepathy/willpower or whatever. I don't think you don't understand how Daedra work. Like it says in the book "The Monomyth": As you can see, there is no point in snapping fingers, and besides, you are missing one other important fact. The Last Dragonborn>>>>Miraak. Hermaeus Mora has found a new superior champion and has no need for Miraak.

I admit it slipped my mind the way the daedra seduce mortals, so I concede to the Miraak point. Even so, that still doesn't change the fact that he required the assistance of the Dragonborn in order to learn the secrets of the Skaal, a showing alone that proves, he certainly isn't omnipotent. You're still ignoring the fact that this is a battle too against Thor among many others, inexplicably more powerful than any mortal a Daedra has witnessed let alone fought on equal terms, and they don't have any battle related feats or showings, based on my knowledge, and what you've said.

Yeah, I already went over how feats usually tie up with (nigh)omnipotent beings. It's a waste of time to even compare the number of feats, only look at the power of what they have done.

Please, I'm trying really hard to be respectful. I gave more than enough evidence. But if you want me to repeat, I'll make it easy for you.

• Create/destroy as many realms/universes/planes as they want
  • Can alter and control said planes any way they please
  • Completely and utterly immortal
  • High Reality warping abilities
  • Controls entire aspects of the world, which they are incarnate.

The first two should be enough to annihilate a million Thors. Easily.

The first point hasn't been evidenced in any way, and they can only create/change what is within their own planes of Oblivion, thus they'll possess powerful abilities in their own realms, but hardly anything in comparison to omnipotence, and they have no worthy battle related feats to speak of.

For example, the Chakravartin in Asura's Wrath created the universe (a much, much higher feat than having power over the Daedra's own single plane of Oblivion), yet in battle, Asura managed to beat him and they didn't even succeed anything past solar system level. Same goes to you here, there's absolutely no evidence that the Daedra can translate their creation/alteration abilities into a battle since they haven't shown it, so there's nothing that could prove they could, especially against a being much more powerful than TES mortals could comprehend.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cooljammy18

@pope052: If it helps you, Daedric Princes have been beaten or outsmarted by mortals in the TES universe on multiple occasions. The Hero of Battlespire defeated Mehrunes Dagon in his own realm, Azura has been outsmarted by the Dwemer, Nocturnal actually lost control over one of her realms, none of them had any influence or ability to do anything to the Tribunal at the height of their power. In fact, Dagon manage to get summomed with a good portion of his power and was defeated by Almalexia amd Sotha Sil. Hircine with a decent amount of his powered was defeated by the Nerevarine, and powerful mages like Divath Fyr were able to freely travel in and out of the Princes realm without trouble. The fact that Herma Mora needed the Dragonborn to indirectly help him learn the secrets of the Skaal contradicts the idea of him being an omniscient being, especially since his sphere is knowledge and fate. Lastly, a couple of Princes can't even control some of their own lesser daedra and daedroth.

Point is, the notion of them being omnipresent and omniscient, even in their own realms, is false and at best questionable. The power of a weakened Akatosh, the Dragonfires, is actually strong enough to ban all Daedric Princes from freely raising hell on Nirn with their strength. Insanely powerful, dangerous, and immortal? Yes. Unstoppable, perfect all knowing gods? No, they're flawed beings but their arrogance, vanity, and condescending attitudes to normal mortals who don't know better and are too weak to stand against them makes it seem otherwise. Exceptional mortals have triumph over them legitimately and will continue to do so. At least in my opinion.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18:

Yeah, all of that definitely is more than enough to show that the Daedra aren't even close to omnipotent beings, thanks ;)

Sparnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sparnage

Thanos + Galactus ez

InvisaThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: That just shows you that the powerful mortals from Nirn would just have an easier time beating the Marvel universe. I think my comment was pretty true. Sheogorath solo stomps. Or is Thor immune to polymorphs. The only person in the Marvel universe who would stand a chance and a good one at that is Stephen Strange. However if he has no previous knowledge, he'd have a hard time fighting High King Emeric or Hermaes Mora. What we're all forgetting is that the Daedra have their artifacts which are supremely powerful in their hands and scary in the hands of their champions. Then we have the Aedra. So no, Marvel has no chance. Their battle related feats? They have an endless army of daedra as well as artifacts that give them the pwoer to manipulate reality. Plus Nocturnal has supreme control of the night and luck.

Avatar image for regnierofhexter
RegnierOfHexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RegnierOfHexter

Marvel has a lot but so does Tamerial.....The Companions and werewolf clans (werewolves), Vampire clans, werebears, The Mages Guild, Winterhold Mages, Gladiators, Fighters Guilds, Dark Elf Houses, the protagonists of each game...I could go on and on and on but the point is Tamerial isn't as outnumbered as you people think then there are the gods (excluding akatosh) and Daedra: Talos, Mara, Zenithar, Arkay, Julianos, Kynareth, Stendarr, Dibella, Mehrunes Dagon, Sanguine, Hermaus Mora, Hircine, Clavicus Vile, Peyrit, Molag Bal, Vermaina, Nocturnal, Sheogorath, Meridia, Azura, Namir, Mephala, Malacath, and Jyggalag

Although in the end it doesn't matter so long as Aetherius and Sithis exist Mundis will remain...did you know sithis is actually made Mundus

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cooljammy18

@regnierofhexter: Pretty much all of the Divines you listed aren't at full power because of them giving it up for the sake of Nirn. Talos is the only one who can be considered full powered and Akatosh is still pretty strong himself. Sithits didnt make Mundus, it was the combination of himself, Padomay, and Anuiel. And really? The only guild you mentioned there that is even a threat is The Mages Guild and Houses of Telvanni.

@invisathreat: Not really. Thor alone is a great deal more powerful than most of the same mortals that I've mentioned. He alone is overall more powerful than most of the protagonists in the TES series. The op states that no one on the Marvel team surpasses Odin. So really, you're dealing with beings like Sentry, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Adam Warlock, Quasar, Gladiator, World Break Hulk, Black Bolt and the Inhumans, Thanos; Thor can possess the Odin force as well, since that wouldnt technically put him above Odin. Thanos realistically could solo a majority of Nirn by himself, and you have different pantheons of Gods here as well that contain skyfather level beings. Sheogorath isn't solo stomping, I have no idea how you even came to that conclusion. There's isn't a single Daedric artifact that alters reality on scale big enough to be a planetary threat, let alone city level. Wabbajack, Goldbrandt, Mehrunes Razor? All can be easily removed from their wielders. The Marvel team is full of figures with vastly superior speed feats, as well as those who are Trans to Skyfather level, capable of destroying planets, solar systems, and even galaxies. No Daedric Prince is soloing here and despite being a TES fan, I'm leaning on Marvel in what should be an ok, or maybe decent, fight.

InvisaThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By InvisaThreat

@cooljammy18: how pray tell would Thor be immune to the wabbajack? Or the Voice of the Emperor? Also, the wabbajack just channels Sheogorath's powers. He can just do that stuff. He doesn't even need the wabbajack. He created it. So yeah. Unless you throw Professor X in there everyone's getting mindfucked. Then turned into cheese. CHEESE! To die for...

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cooljammy18

@cooljammy18: how pray tell would Thor be immune to the wabbajack? Or the Voice of the Emperor? Also, the wabbajack just channels Sheogorath's powers. He can just do that stuff. He doesn't even need the wabbajack. He created it. So yeah. Unless you throw Professor X in there everyone's getting mindfucked. Then turned into cheese. CHEESE! To die for...

Voice of the Emperor is a gameplay mechanic used only by an imperial PC. Good lucking tagging anyone with decent speed with Wabbajack, effecting anyone resilient against magic, and even better luck not getting it removed from your hand. Since Professor X will be on the Marvel team, along with all of the other extremely powerful people and telepaths I mentioned and you're conveniently ignoring, Sheogorath isn't mindraping. I wouldn't even give him that benefit of the doubt here. We're not fighting in a specific daedric realm here, where it's proven even they aren't unstoppable in, so you're kind of reaching here.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think we're overlooking one very big important thing and that is.........

Argonians solo :P

InvisaThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Well the Daedra can just planar shift the battle to one of their realms of Oblivion. Where....they would be unstoppable. Sheogorath doesn't have to use the Wabbajack. He is the wabbajack. He is the embodiment of madness. And Voice of the Emperor is something that all Imperials can do. And if we're talking about all of Tamriel here, then Tiber Septim is here. Miraak is here. All of the Dragon Priests are here. Mehrunes Dagon, the Psijic order is here, the Mages Guild is here, the Gray Fox is here, the Champion of Cyrodiil is here, the Ayelids are here, the Dwemer are here. Marvel is just outclassed. OP already said that this was taking place in Tamriel. He never said Mundus.

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@cooljammy18: Well the Daedra can just planar shift the battle to one of their realms of Oblivion. Where....they would be unstoppable. Sheogorath doesn't have to use the Wabbajack. He is the wabbajack. He is the embodiment of madness. And Voice of the Emperor is something that all Imperials can do. And if we're talking about all of Tamriel here, then Tiber Septim is here. Miraak is here. All of the Dragon Priests are here. Mehrunes Dagon, the Psijic order is here, the Mages Guild is here, the Gray Fox is here, the Champion of Cyrodiil is here, the Ayelids are here, the Dwemer are here. Marvel is just outclassed. OP already said that this was taking place in Tamriel. He never said Mundus.

^This.

And don't forget about the Tribunal.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invisathreat: Nice to see how using the Voice of the Emperor helped them out during the Great War...oh wait. Also, Daedric Princes can't just do that easily, they actually needed great help to do that. If you want to make an argument like that then make sure it's a little lore friendly so i can take it seriously. You do know that Tamriel is in Mundus right, or did you mean Marvel? And no, Daedric Princes are capable of being beaten in their realm, again I have stated that in an example that you seem to be overlooking because of bias here. If we even want to count ESO as in anyway canon to the series, then Molag Bal is a pathetic excuse of a being who is supposedly unstoppable in their realm. Again, many of those people you mention haven't shown anything that tells me they can contend with the likes of Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thanos, all vastly more powerful than any protagonists in the TES series, and even Odin since the rules state that we're not going above him. There really isn't a single feat that suggests otherwise. The only threats TES offers here really haven't shown any feat that are comparable with Odin period. That's just me looking at it logically, having knowledge of both areas. The only planetary threat shown is really Alduin who I think can be beaten by Odin. The Aurbis isn't exactly large when compared to the 616 universe unless I'm missing something here.