Marvel kills them all

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Aronmorales

Wolverine has some unfair advantages over Ryu (Healing factor and indestructible bones), so I say Wolverine.
 I think Blanka could pull off a win.
Spiderman, definitely. 
I say Cap, although the fight would be cool.
Good one, either.
I wanna say Daredevil, but I feel that would be undermining Ken.

Spellca2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Spellca2
@Decoy Elite said:
"Street Fighter gets destroyed....... "
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By Erik

Where is Vance when you need him?

Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Braise
@Aronmorales said:
" Wolverine has some unfair advantages over Ryu (Healing factor and indestructible bones), so I say Wolverine.  I think Blanka could pull off a win. Spiderman, definitely.  I say Cap, although the fight would be cool. Good one, either. I wanna say Daredevil, but I feel that would be undermining Ken. "
Yeah, I agree with this.
Though, Dark Hadou Ryu is pretty beastly.
Glasgow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Glasgow

Wolverine
Venom
Spider-Man
Cap'
Don't really know
Ken

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SilverGalford

"Marvel kills them all    " 

i agree 
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NickA

Ryu, Ken, Chun Li win their fights 
But overall Marvel stomps this
-chapel-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By -chapel-

Vega should fight Wolvie.....
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NickA
@-chapel-:
Wolverine would curbstomp him
-chapel-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By -chapel-
@NickA said:
"@-chapel-: Wolverine would curbstomp him "

and like ryu would have a chance? wow he could jump over a damn fireball thing and the jump straight into his hurricane kick with his claws out. game ova. at least vega could climb his cage and try to run!!
Barry West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Barry West

Marvel kills even tho it would be hard to knock out Ryu cause more that he fights more chances that he will go Evil Ryu and then trouble for Marvel.... so Logan is gonna have to kill ryu fast and quick....

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NickA
@Barry West:
I dont believe Logan can take out Ryu quick 
The characters in Street Fighters are Superhuman and on top of that Ryu is a skilled martial artist
-chapel-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By -chapel-
@NickA:
Do you think Scorpion could take Wolvie out?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By Ferro Vida
@NickA said:
" Ryu, Ken, Chun Li win their fights But overall Marvel stomps this "
Chun Li doesn't.
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NickA
@-chapel-:
Yes do to hellfire 
But in h2h combat no 
Scorpion would give him a run for his money but Logan has too many advantages (like healing factor and adamantium bones)
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NickA
@Ferro Vida:
Yes is what  would happen to Elektra  

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By rbysjti

Wolverine vs Ryu

Blanka vs Venom (Brock)
Spider-Man vs Vega

Captain America vs Zangief

Chun Li vs Elektra

Ken vs Daredevil

Most from Streetfighter would win
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock
@NickA: All Elektra has to do to Chun-Li is the silent scream, which is powerful scream with the added benefit of Chi. Chun Li would be out like a light.
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NickA
@rbysjti:
Captain America whops Zangief's ass
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NickA
@Static Shock:
Not before Chun Li kicks her in the face 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock
@NickA:
Chun Li would have to close the distance first. Elektra would have already used her scream by the time she's able to get close. It's like trying to approach a guy with a gun when you only have a knife. Same scenario.

NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NickA
@Static Shock:
She isnt going to use the Silent Scream off the bat like that 
She will probably try to engage in h2h combat first which will be her biggest mistake
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Braise
@Static Shock said:
" @NickA:
Chun Li would have to close the distance first. Elektra would have already used her scream by the time she's able to get close. It's like trying to approach a guy with a gun when you only have a knife. Same scenario.

"
Except that Chun Li also has projectile attacks.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock
@NickA said:
" @Static Shock: She isnt going to use the Silent Scream off the bat like that
And, Chun Li isn't going to use Super Combos of the bat, either. Goes both ways.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock
@Braise said:
" Except that Chun Li also has projectile attacks. "
The Silent Scream can't be dodged. Chun Li's Kikousho can be.
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NickA
@Static Shock:
but she kicks really really fast
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Braise

I was actually just commenting on this:
@Static Shock said:

" @NickA:
Chun Li would have to close the distance first."

But fair enough. I suppose Elektra's silent scream would give her the edge. Otherwise, I think it could go either way (though I'd lean on Chunny).
Spidertheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Spidertheking

1: The only thing I could see doing damage to wolverine is the Haduken(I think I spelled it right.), but would wolverine give Ryu time to charge it before Ryu catches a claw to the gut? 

2:Venom would eat Blanka, and spit him out in less than 5 minutes. 

3:Captain America fought Bane in a Marvel DC crossover, and won I have scan in case you don't believe me. Also that shield is made of vibranium , and adamantium,  the two hardest metals in the MU, not to mention it's being wielded by an experienced H@H combat fighter. I'd say one hit from the shield it's bye bye for Zangief. 

4:Chun Li may be more skilled in H2h ,but I saw in a street fighter movie Chun Li get beat by Vega,and Elektra would wipe the floor with Vega so I'm going  with Elektra.  

5:I may sound crazy, but I think Daredevil might be able to pull off a win. If my memory serves me correctly Daredevil almost beat Iron fist(kick ass fight I might add.) 

So yeah Marvel wins this.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock
@NickA said:
" @Static Shock: but she kicks really really fast "
Just to be fair, if you think Chun Li will use her Super Combo immediately, then Elektra will use her Silent Scream immediately. Problem is, Chun Li has to close the distance for her to use her Super Combo, while Elektra can use her scream from a distance. Elektra will win that scenario, either way you cut it.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock
@Braise: Agreed.
NickA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By NickA
@Static Shock:
I still think Chun Li would win
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By NightFang3
@Anjales said:
"

KO matches

Wolverine vs Ryu

Blanka vs Venom (Brock)
Spider-Man vs Vega

Captain America vs Zangief

Chun Li vs Elektra

Ken vs Daredevil

"
             Could make a interesting game.
Macest128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Macest128

capcom was even stupid enough to go againts marvel

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Beerhappy

You people are using Marvel Rules. Throw in some Capcom rules.

Ryu can take a claw...ask Vega. So wolverine would pose little threat to Ryu. Ryu can bust out a hadoken, dragon punch, whirlwind kick at will. Vicious hand to hand that would simply ruin wolvie. So so sorry, there is no way in hell wolvie has any advantage when it comes to martial arts. Ryu is martial arts. And that skeleton will do him no good either, Ryu does not flinch when smashing stone or steel - and since there is not a scale of what adamantium is in capcom, he may be able to break it.

Blanka would just wait for venom to get near - light him up and smoke a cig. game over - insert coin.

Cap would destroy Zangief, Z is just too slow and predictable.

Spiderman would own Vega. I dont have to explain that one.

Chun Li vs Electra, too close to call.

Ken would knock the sight back into dare devil and give him something to fear.

No Caption Provided
Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Emperorb777

@Beerhappy: lol about ken and dd thats a good one

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Beerhappy: Wolverine's physical stats give him an edge over Ryu as well and Ryu's not going to be able to take a bunch of attacks. Any hit from Wolverine's claws will slow Ryu down and it will only get worse for him from there. 

Blanka has no way of hurting Venom. Electricity isn't his weakness, fire and sound are. 

Agreed, I guess.  

Yeah, Spider-Man stomps for obvious reasons(most of which are the same reasons that Blanka wouldn't stand a chance even he could harm Venom) 

Electra, silent scream and all that give her the edge.  

DD would nerve strike Ken out of existence.  But seriously DD is a good enough martial artist to win that one. 
Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Beerhappy

@Decoy Elite

Sorry,what stats are you referring to? Ryu can take devestating attacks and still be fine. Ryu has been stabbed, set on fire, beaten with every item you can think of, etc. and shrugs it off. You have to remember Ryu is not just some dude, hes more of a devestating force that does not even know it. - or too humble to admit it. And if you really want to go into the whole series of anime or capcom lore - ryu pretty much turns into a thor/hulk with the dark hado. Wolverine is good but hes just some thug with claws that learned some ninja tricks. He would be completely out classed in a fight with Ryu. Ryu would run a clinic on him, then give him some tips on how to fight.

And now we come to Blanka and Venom. Venom can be stunned with electricity - read punisher kills the marvel universe. He is easily killed after a good shock.

DD is not quick enough, nor does he possess better skills then Ken. He has the radar, but not the skills or tools to take on Ken.

Blacktimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Blacktimus

My completely obvious and blatant favoritism of Ken Masters makes me want to say he solos everyone on the roster at the same time. HOWEVER, I will give some input on this.

Ryu versus Wolverine: People are talking about Wolverine's Healing Factor and Adamantium bones, and yes that could prove to be a hassle, but these are KO fights. Ryu simply has to knock him out, not kill him, and Wolverine has been knocked out on quite a few occassions, so I don't see why Ryu couldn't pull off a win, being one of Street Fighters top fighters. On that same note, Wolverine is one of the best street level fighters in Marvel, so I can say the fight goes either way.

Blanka versus Venom: Can't help you Blanka, sorry.

Spiderman versus Vega: Vega is a really good fighter, and despite Spiderman's physical statistics, haven't people like DD and the Punisher went toe to toe with him regardless of this fact? I'm also assuming that people are in character since it was not stated otherwise, so I doubt Spiderman is just going to punch through his chest and kill him. Vega IS a skilled fighter, he didn't actually beat Chun-Li, but came very close to doing it, her being hospitalized after she won. Keep in mind she is the best female fighter in their universe. The only problem I'm seeing is Spiderman's durability. Vega's claw could present a problem for that, I don't know how fast Spiderman actually heals so he could possibly pass out from blood loss. Even despite this defense I made I'll still give it to Spiderman in the end.

Captain America vs Zangief: This one is actually very interesting! People are just assuming Cap would win, and understandably so. But I must put out some misconceptions about Zangief. He is not nearly as slow as most of you believe, and fighting him up close is very dangerous. Very few people, from what I can recall, can actually go toe to toe with Zangief. Just going off movies and the show (Street Fighter IIV, not that horrible one that came on.) Zangief handled Ryu in the Alpha movie, up until he became possessed by Dark Hadou, and all that really did was stop the fight after that. In the IIV series, Zangief beat both Ken AND Ryu on separate occasions, even about to beat Guile, were it not for the fight that Guile just kicked him in the nuts before Zangief Atomic Buster'd him into oblivion. Every thing I've seen liked to show that in a close up battle Zangief is NOT to be played with in any way, shape, form, or fashion. Now if Cap is just blatantly a dirty fighter then yeah he would more than likely win in the same way,but the Red Cyclone gets underrated way too much in terms of his martial prowess. He can pull this out if Cap is just in his face like that.

Chun-li versus Elektra: Once again, since the OP didn't state otherwise, I am to assume that they're in character, which to me means no auto screaming and no auto supers. Eliminating that factor Elektra and Chun-li are both very good fighters. Like I said, Chun-li IS the best in her universe, and Elektra is pretty damn up there in hers. Elektra does use weapons, which could give her an edge, but Chun-li is strictly martial arts, and has enough strength to stop a speeding car right in it's tracks. so I believe that if Elektra didn't use all her martial prowess she would lose. On that same note if Elektra is known to do her scream when she is about to lose, I would give it to Elektra.

Ken Masters versus Daredevil: Ken Shoryukens his head off. Seriously though, Ken is comparable to Ryu in many aspects, and his Shoryuken is the deadliest move in the game, since that's what he worked on. With Daredevil's reading ability it would definitely give him an edge in the fight, but I think Ken outclasses him overall in terms of martial ability. so I give Ken my vote here.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Beerhappy: Do you mean in game or are you referring to an anime or something? 

Punisher kills the Marvel universe is non-cannon.  

DD's radar gives him advantage. Ken's not going to tag him when he dodge anything Ken dishes out. 
Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Beerhappy

@Decoy Elite: See thats were things get sketchy with Marvel, in the non cannon, Venom does get stunned and killed, however it was not what if venom can get stunned by electricity - it just shows that he did get stunned.

Ken on the other hand is on the same board with Ryu when it comes to martial arts. And the advantage with Ken is that he is unpredictable. He would be crazy overwhelmed by Ken.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Beerhappy: It it's non-cannon it didn't happen. It's pretty clear. Not to mention I bet the author of that little gem wasn't exactly an expert on Venom. :P 

Being really good at fighting doesn't mean he can just "beat' the radar sense. 
Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Beerhappy

@Blacktimus: Now that I think of it Zangief is a beast. But I still think Cap would take it because Zangief is portrayed to be more on the ego/dumb side. But, if he did manage to get ahold of cap - it could become more interesting.

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Beerhappy

@Decoy Elite: True enough with the radar - but there have been many that defeated DD with just martial prowess - and when your talking about Ken, hes one of the top guns in that slot. I give respect to DD, but I dont even think he has the martial ability to even hurt Ken. Remember he will not be dealing with a regular human.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Beerhappy: DD has also taken down people with high physical stats plenty of times.  

What martial artist are you referring to?
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Edgeworth_11

WTF!!

No, no...

Street Fighter get stomped in all the fights.

Blacktimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Blacktimus

@Beerhappy: Yes Zangief isn't particularly smart, and he does have an ego, but when it comes down to him fighting? He's 100% serious about that kind of thing. Cap is a pretty quick thinker on his feet though, so once he realized going head to head with Zangief is bad, he'l probably find another way to win.

@Edgeworth_11 said:

WTF!!

No, no...

Street Fighter get stomped in all the fights.

How exactly? You're just saying Street Fighter loses, but give no insight as to how.

@Decoy Elite: He's referring to Ken Masters.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Blacktimus: I meant which martial artist that beat DD. :P