k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Fist_of_Mandalore: 

1. Agreed. But I still don't see Taskmaster pulling it off.  

When written properly, Taskmaster can hang with the likes of Captain America.  Thinking he can hang with Deadshot isn't farfetched by any means, especially when he has two teammates aiding him against one for.  Deadshot is damn good.  But will he take out my team? Very unlikely.

2. Oh, alright. I assumed they were normal daggers. In that case I pretty much do agree with you that the situation will play out as you said, but it won't end the way you said, IMO.  

How so?

3.In H2H? I think Catman can. With the Sai's, no he can't.  

h2h doesn't really matter because Bullseye has the sais. 

4. I wouldn't say leagues above Catman. As I have said to you before Catman has stalemated Batman, and I already explained why I don't think he was holding back.  

ANd I think Wayne was holding back.  Catman's training and experience pales in comparison to Wayne's.  If Wayne wanted to end it, he could have, easily.

5. I already stated my opinion on Catman fighting Batman. But I agree on the Bullseye statement. Which I why Bullseye takes him if he has the Sai's 

Agreed.

6. I didn't say they wouldn't really work together, just that I don't see them being buddy buddy in the fight, in which my team(all three members) will.  

Unfortunately, the Secret Six don't exactly have the teamwork like the X-Men or Avengers. Them being at odds is pretty much a regular thing, and it doesn't help that they're outclassed here.

7. Thats an accurate statement about Tasky, but the same can't be said for Crossbones =/ 

What?

8. Yeah, but some could say he had no issue leading that team because of how fierce the rivalry is between him and Cap. Therefore not really caring how he takes Cap out as long as he does.  

He still regularly led a team in Captain America's run, so that sorta debunks the whole "Crossbones is only a loner" theory.

9.True.  

FALSE! lol

10. Doesn't matter if they can dodge well or not. You already explained to me that they were throwing daggers, so that gives Bullseye a massive edge.  

Well, if thy could dodge well they'd hold a better chance ;)  Unfortunately for you, I don't think they can take Bullseye for a majority.

11. I disagree, as I stated above, lol.  

On?

12. Okay, I can understand that, but even then. Its still hard for me to believe that Batman was willing to allow an entire team of mercenaries go just so he could hear a villain out, but I wouldn't put it past him.  

Far dumber things have happened in comics for the sake of plot.

13. No doubt Taskmaster is skilled with a blade. He's just skilled all around. But I think the unique body structure of Ragdoll might pose a different type of threat for Tasky. Even if it may not be too long.  

I love Ragdoll, but I doubt that.  A stab anywhere will hinder him right away, as seen already on panel.

14. Say whaaaaaat? No, I agree that the situation will play out like you said. Up until the end. Where Deadshot pulls out the win. 

VS The entire team? Taskmaster alone can give him a good fight. Throw in Crossbones and Bullseye? GAME OVER, MAN! GAME OVER! 

15. I agree. Crossbones is very tactical, but if I'm not mistaken there is no prep or anything for this fight. So Crossbones isn't going to know how skilled Deadshot is. If the situation does play like you said. Deadshot wouldn't have even fired a shot by then. So Crossbones isn't going to know how good of a shot Floyd is until it is too late.  

Crossbones isn't stupid, though.  I've never seen him underestimate a character before, and both teams begin with basic knowledge of the opposing team.

16. I think its more likely than. Deadshot has proven the kind of skill necessary for that.  
OOOOoooooooooooooooohhhhhhh maaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I wanted to see some scans.  

All of the scans are in my gallery. I can post them when I''m home (although I'll be gone for the next few days after work :( )

17. I believe in your first situation you had Ragdoll actually taking out Bullseye.  

I said there's a chance he could, but by no means for a majority. 

Taskmaster would be making his way down to Floyd, but I don't believe he is getting there in time to stop him from killing Crossbones.  

I think you're undersetimating Crossbones ability. The guy was a teacher at Taskmaster's school at age 13, regularly fought Steve Rogers, and has bested Daredevil and Bullseye.  I find it hard to believe he'll just walk around like a clutz and get turned into swiss cheese, despite Deadshot's skill.

Which leaves Taskmaster to take Floyd.  

I disagree with the rest, because I only stated there's a chance the rooftop duo can defeat Bullseye, but not for a majority. I was giving credit where it's due.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

TO ALL

I'll be gone the next few days, so once FoM replies voting can begin.
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@k4tzm4n said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore: 

1. Agreed. But I still don't see Taskmaster pulling it off.  

When written properly, Taskmaster can hang with the likes of Captain America.  Thinking he can hang with Deadshot isn't farfetched by any means, especially when he has two teammates aiding him against one for.  Deadshot is damn good.  But will he take out my team? Very unlikely.

2. Oh, alright. I assumed they were normal daggers. In that case I pretty much do agree with you that the situation will play out as you said, but it won't end the way you said, IMO.  

How so?

3.In H2H? I think Catman can. With the Sai's, no he can't.  

h2h doesn't really matter because Bullseye has the sais. 

4. I wouldn't say leagues above Catman. As I have said to you before Catman has stalemated Batman, and I already explained why I don't think he was holding back.  

ANd I think Wayne was holding back.  Catman's training and experience pales in comparison to Wayne's.  If Wayne wanted to end it, he could have, easily.

5. I already stated my opinion on Catman fighting Batman. But I agree on the Bullseye statement. Which I why Bullseye takes him if he has the Sai's 

Agreed.

6. I didn't say they wouldn't really work together, just that I don't see them being buddy buddy in the fight, in which my team(all three members) will.  

Unfortunately, the Secret Six don't exactly have the teamwork like the X-Men or Avengers. Them being at odds is pretty much a regular thing, and it doesn't help that they're outclassed here.

7. Thats an accurate statement about Tasky, but the same can't be said for Crossbones =/ 

What?

8. Yeah, but some could say he had no issue leading that team because of how fierce the rivalry is between him and Cap. Therefore not really caring how he takes Cap out as long as he does.  

He still regularly led a team in Captain America's run, so that sorta debunks the whole "Crossbones is only a loner" theory.

9.True.  

FALSE! lol

10. Doesn't matter if they can dodge well or not. You already explained to me that they were throwing daggers, so that gives Bullseye a massive edge.  

Well, if thy could dodge well they'd hold a better chance ;)  Unfortunately for you, I don't think they can take Bullseye for a majority.

11. I disagree, as I stated above, lol.  

On?

12. Okay, I can understand that, but even then. Its still hard for me to believe that Batman was willing to allow an entire team of mercenaries go just so he could hear a villain out, but I wouldn't put it past him.  

Far dumber things have happened in comics for the sake of plot.

13. No doubt Taskmaster is skilled with a blade. He's just skilled all around. But I think the unique body structure of Ragdoll might pose a different type of threat for Tasky. Even if it may not be too long.  

I love Ragdoll, but I doubt that.  A stab anywhere will hinder him right away, as seen already on panel.

14. Say whaaaaaat? No, I agree that the situation will play out like you said. Up until the end. Where Deadshot pulls out the win. 

VS The entire team? Taskmaster alone can give him a good fight. Throw in Crossbones and Bullseye? GAME OVER, MAN! GAME OVER! 

15. I agree. Crossbones is very tactical, but if I'm not mistaken there is no prep or anything for this fight. So Crossbones isn't going to know how skilled Deadshot is. If the situation does play like you said. Deadshot wouldn't have even fired a shot by then. So Crossbones isn't going to know how good of a shot Floyd is until it is too late.  

Crossbones isn't stupid, though.  I've never seen him underestimate a character before, and both teams begin with basic knowledge of the opposing team.

16. I think its more likely than. Deadshot has proven the kind of skill necessary for that.  
OOOOoooooooooooooooohhhhhhh maaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I wanted to see some scans.  

All of the scans are in my gallery. I can post them when I''m home (although I'll be gone for the next few days after work :( )

17. I believe in your first situation you had Ragdoll actually taking out Bullseye.  

I said there's a chance he could, but by no means for a majority. 

Taskmaster would be making his way down to Floyd, but I don't believe he is getting there in time to stop him from killing Crossbones.  

I think you're undersetimating Crossbones ability. The guy was a teacher at Taskmaster's school at age 13, regularly fought Steve Rogers, and has bested Daredevil and Bullseye.  I find it hard to believe he'll just walk around like a clutz and get turned into swiss cheese, despite Deadshot's skill.

Which leaves Taskmaster to take Floyd.  

I disagree with the rest, because I only stated there's a chance the rooftop duo can defeat Bullseye, but not for a majority. I was giving credit where it's due. "
1. I know Tasky is one of the best. Realistically he should be the best H2H combatant in Marvel. Writers misuse him alot, but I don't think he is going to be able to dodge someone that is as good with a gun as Floyd. 
2. I already said how it would end. Tasky and Crossbones vs Deadshot, and you know the rest. 
3. It doesn't matter, just saying. 
4.I think Batman wasn't, but, hey, Agree to disagree is okay with me. 
5.Glad we agree on something. 
6.No, they don't have Avengers or X-men experience, but they have more than your team. 
7. I was saying true to Taskmaster having worked with all those teams, but Crossbones really hasn't worked with much. 
8. I don't think it debunks it. As I said, Crossbones had a strong goal. A pure hatred for Cap. I would be willing to put aside things I hated to take care of someone I didn't like. I would think the same would apply, if not more so, to someone who is a murderer. 
9.I don't know what you said Flase too, because I don't know what I said true to, lol.  
10. I agree with that. But Gail Simone is a good writer. I doubt she was doing that for the sake of plot. I think Catman is really proving himself. 
11. I think one of them can make it past at the least. Ragdoll should take down Bullseye, although it would be tough. 
12. I don't think Deadshot can take you whole team. Just think he needs to take Crossbones and Taskmaster. He'll beat Crossbones before Tasky gets to him. 
13.I know he isn't stupid. I actually love Crossbones. But he isn't going to underestimate Deadshot, just he isn't going to know how good he really is till its too late. 
14.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo. Its cool. I'll be waiting.   
15. I think the chance is higher than you think, but its just my opinion. 
16.I'm not underestimating him. I know about him(although not as much as you). And he isn't going to walk around like a clutz, but he has to reveal himself to shoot. And that little opening is all Deadshot needs. 
17.Cooooooo with me. 
@k4tzm4n said:
"

TO ALL

I'll be gone the next few days, so once FoM replies voting can begin. "
You heard the man. Get voting.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By spidey 15

I will vote for k4tz's team. He debated better. 
But Fist Of Mandalore did pretty good job too as i can see, against an elite. 
=]

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#55  Edited By Strafe Prower

K4tz.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Decoy Elite

Sorry Fist, but I'm going with k4tzm4n

Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decoy Elite: Its cool. I never actually expected to beat him, lol.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:

" @Decoy Elite: Its cool. I never actually expected to beat him, lol. "

Well good job anyway, you did really well.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By spidey 15
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
Well good job anyway, you didn't really well. "
0_0
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Decoy Elite
@spidey 15: >.> <.< >.> 

Retcon!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By spidey 15
@Decoy Elite: lol
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decoy Elite said:

Well good job anyway, you did really well. "
@spidey 15 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
0_0 "
@Decoy Elite said:
" @spidey 15: >.> <.< >.>   Retcon! "
Lol, to all three. Oh and if you guys change sides I'll pay you each 1,000 dollars.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By spidey 15
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

@spidey 15 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
0_0 "
@Decoy Elite said:
Lol, to all three. Oh and if you guys change sides I'll pay you each 1,000 dollars. "
0_0 

Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

@spidey 15 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
0_0 "
@Decoy Elite said:
Lol, to all three. Oh and if you guys change sides I'll pay you each 1,000 dollars. "
0_0 

"
PM me your address I'll mail it. Lol.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By spidey 15
@Fist_of_Mandalore: LOL 

Oh and i hope none took seriously my second vote. 
=P
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I'm back.  Thanks for the votes. Anyone else want to vote?

Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
" I'm back.  Thanks for the votes. Anyone else want to vote? "
Well k4tz. I'm sorry, but I think it obvious I won.
Ultimate JSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#68  Edited By Ultimate JSA
@k4tzm4n said:
"I'm just going to throw this out there....  I don't think this is very fair due to me having Taskmaster. Honestly, I think he can beat anyone on your team 1v1 =/ "

what he said
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Well k4tz. I'm sorry, but I think it obvious I won. "

LOL. Good debate.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Anyone have a link to the main OP for the Marvel VS DC War Tourny?
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Well k4tz. I'm sorry, but I think it obvious I won. "
LOL. Good debate. "
If anything it helped me get better. So I can't complain.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n said:
" Anyone have a link to the main OP for the Marvel VS DC War Tourny? "
=P
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts