Marvel vs. DC Tournament Round 1, Part 2

jakester217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By jakester217

Get ready for a battle of epic proportions! DC vs. Marvel, the tournament to see! Watch as your favorite heroes (and some villians) fight it out and climb their way to the top. Who will win, gaining the title as the most powerful being in both universes, and which universe will walk away a loser? Come right here to my blog, and vote for the champion! Today: Round 1, Part 2

Sunday, July 7th, the results were:

Superman beat Cyclops 7-1

Wonder Woman beat Jean Grey 5-3

Batman beat Captain America 6-2 (I assume he knocked away his shield)

Daredevil and Nightwing fought a tough one, tying 4-4. However, I called the winner on ths one as Daredevil

Spiderman surprisingly beat Superboy 6-2

Beastboy destroyed Toad (As I knew he would) 8-0

Wolverine beat Lobo 6-2

Doomsday defeated Hulk 5-3

These heroes will go on to fight in Round 2, but not yet. Round 1 isn't even over yet. The battle has just begun. Today, the fighters will be:

Hal Jordan vs. Silver Surfer- The first human Green Lantern battles against the former slave to Galactus, who granted him the power of cosmic energy.

Hawkgirl vs. She-Hulk- Two very strong women, one the re-incarnated spirit of Chay-Ara, with wings and a mace, the other a cousin to Bruce Banners, who gave her some of his own blood, ultimately transforming her into She-Hulk.

Steel(John Henry Irons) vs. Iron Man- A man with a bulletproof suit that mimicks Superman's powers, and a hammer, versus a billionaire playboy that spends his days saving the city in a suit of iron.

Green Arrow vs. Hawkeye- Both are highly trained archers, one left stranded on an island, and survived using a makeshift bow. The other is a military trained member of the Avengers.

Raven vs. Susan Storm- The daughter of Trigon with magical powers battles the wife of Reed Richards who gained the powers to create forcefields and turn invisible through a spaceship launch gone wrong.

Starfire vs. Gambit- A former member of the Teen Titans and warrior princess, or a gambling, master thie4f turned X-man with kinetic powers? Your choice.

Mr. Freeze vs. Iceman- A scientist who lost his wife, turned to a villian of Batman's with an ice cold heart and freeze ray versus Bobby Drake, a mutant and member of the X-men with ice powers.

Fire vs. The Human Torch- Former president of the Wayne Enterprises' Brazilian branch with obvious fire powers fights Johnny Storm, member of the Fantastic Four, who also has fire powers.

Round 1, Part 2 will be a few tough fights, but we need your help to make it happen! Vote here at my blog, and follow me to see the results and next fighters!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Get ready for a battle of epic proportions! DC vs. Marvel, the tournament to see! Watch as your favorite heroes (and some villians) fight it out and climb their way to the top. Who will win, gaining the title as the most powerful being in both universes, and which universe will walk away a loser? Come right here to my blog, and vote for the champion! Today: Round 1, Part 2

Sunday, July 7th, the results were:

Superman beat Cyclops 7-1 Obviously

Wonder Woman beat Jean Grey 5-3 Obviously

Batman beat Captain America 6-2 (I assume he knocked away his shield) It's a matter of opinion who would win

Daredevil and Nightwing fought a tough one, tying 4-4. However, I called the winner on ths one as Daredevil Daredevil by a small margin

Spiderman surprisingly beat Superboy 6-2 Superboy turns him to paste

Beastboy destroyed Toad (As I knew he would) 8-0 Probably Beastboy

Wolverine beat Lobo 6-2 HA

Doomsday defeated Hulk 5-3 Sounds about right

These heroes will go on to fight in Round 2, but not yet. Round 1 isn't even over yet. The battle has just begun. Today, the fighters will be:

Hal Jordan vs. Silver Surfer- The first human Green Lantern battles against the former slave to Galactus, who granted him the power of cosmic energy. Silver Surfer

Hawkgirl vs. She-Hulk- Two very strong women, one the re-incarnated spirit of Chay-Ara, with wings and a mace, the other a cousin to Bruce Banners, who gave her some of his own blood, ultimately transforming her into She-Hulk. She-Hulk

Steel(John Henry Irons) vs. Iron Man- A man with a bulletproof suit that mimicks Superman's powers, and a hammer, versus a billionaire playboy that spends his days saving the city in a suit of iron. I'm thinking Steel

Green Arrow vs. Hawkeye- Both are highly trained archers, one left stranded on an island, and survived using a makeshift bow. The other is a military trained member of the Avengers. Could go either way

Raven vs. Susan Storm- The daughter of Trigon with magical powers battles the wife of Reed Richards who gained the powers to create forcefields and turn invisible through a spaceship launch gone wrong. No idea. Probably Raven.

Starfire vs. Gambit- A former member of the Teen Titans and warrior princess, or a gambling, master thie4f turned X-man with kinetic powers? Your choice. Not sure. Probably Star Fire.

Mr. Freeze vs. Iceman- A scientist who lost his wife, turned to a villian of Batman's with an ice cold heart and freeze ray versus Bobby Drake, a mutant and member of the X-men with ice powers. Iceman

Fire vs. The Human Torch- Former president of the Wayne Enterprises' Brazilian branch with obvious fire powers fights Johnny Storm, member of the Fantastic Four, who also has fire powers. ..not sure. I'm thinking Human Torch.

Round 1, Part 2 will be a few tough fights, but we need your help to make it happen! Vote here at my blog, and follow me to see the results and next fighters!

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RedHood13

Hal

Hawkgirl

Steel

Green Arrow

Raven