User Lists: 0

Maybe team 1?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Team 1 in my opinion. I'm not positive how powerful they all are, but Xavier has feats matching and even surpassing Martian Manhunter, and Jean Surpassed him long ago.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: without pheonix and cerebro?

Yes, Phoenix and Cerebro do make her even more powerful though.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: I saw a feat of Manhunter searching every mind on the planet and I'm pretty sure he telepathically mind raped despero.

Jean and xavier without the pheonix, do they have the feats to beat this?

(Honest question, not trying to be a dick)

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RandomSid82

@redatom1234 said:

@randomsid: I saw a feat of Manhunter searching every mind on the planet and I'm pretty sure he telepathically mind raped despero.

Jean and xavier without the pheonix, do they have the feats to beat this?

(Honest question, not trying to be a dick)

Xavier communicated in normal time with someone in a completely different galaxy with TP. First, the distance is in the hundreds-thousands of lightyears away. Second the speed at which his thought processes would have to work to cover that distance in normal time is astounding. And Xavier himself admitted Jean surpassed him with TP long ago. Then there are the times that Jean has mindraped someone that was immune to every single other person attempting to use TP on them.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: wow. That's impressive. And without pheonix and cerebro.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 2

Mr_Sinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr_Sinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That said Team 1

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team 1 seems like they take this fairly handily.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ManInTheMountain

@randomsid: Lol Xavier or Grey is nowhere near Martin's level of telepathy. He has mindraped the entire planet multiple times, mindraped the entire Justice League, TPs Flash, telepathically controls Gorilla Grodd (a high lvl telepath), TPs Despero

(another high lvl telepath), feels every mind in the galaxy, enters Mageddon's mind (galaxy lvl threat) enters Spectre's mind, and keeps Emperor Joker sane. MMH and Miss Martian should wreck by themselves

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Lol Xavier or Grey is nowhere near Martin's level of telepathy. He has mindraped the entire planet multiple times, mindraped the entire Justice League, TPs Flash, telepathically controls Gorilla Grodd (a high lvl telepath), TPs Despero

(another high lvl telepath), feels every mind in the galaxy, enters Mageddon's mind (galaxy lvl threat) enters Spectre's mind, and keeps Emperor Joker sane. MMH and Miss Martian should wreck by themselves

Go back and read just one feat Xavier has done. They are more than a match for Martian Manhunters Telepathy.Sorry but holding a normal conversation from a galaxy away with TP is above freezing the mind of everyone on the planet(which by the way Xavier has done as well).

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 seems like they take this fairly handily.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: neither Xavier nor Jonn has ever frozen every mind on the planet

Jonn has also scanned minds a galaxy away so Xavier's feat of doing so light years away isn't far better if at all

That aside had he actually frozen every mind on the planet that would have been above mere communication with a single person no matter how far away

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By alik28

Im just picturing this fight as everyone staring at eachother not moving.... totally epic

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2,

Grodd has access to the speed force

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey said:

Team 2,

speed force doesn't mean anything for this fight as its a battle of the minds or tp... This fight is between jean and mmh... Emma can beat every other on the dc team... I am not sure who wins between jean and mmh,, Jean at her most powerful without phoenix would beat mmh but the more consistent jean would lose.. Maybe the team could gang up on them after emma beats the others,, IDK....

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

Team 2,

speed force doesn't mean anything for this fight as its a battle of the minds or tp... This fight is between jean and mmh... Emma can beat every other on the dc team... I am not sure who wins between jean and mmh,, Jean at her most powerful without phoenix would beat mmh but the more consistent jean would lose.. Maybe the team could gang up on them after emma beats the others,, IDK....

Speed force doesn't have any effect on the mind? Like Can't Grodd think to so fast they cant TP him?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

Team 2,

Speed force doesn't have any effect on the mind? Like Can't Grodd think to so fast they cant TP him?

No, that wouldn't help him tp anyone here considering he isn't more powerful than any of them except maybe the three stepford cuckoos girls... I don't know a lot about them... In marvel also,, speed wouldn't mean anything to the powerful tp users like jean, emma, and kid omega.. In fact the more I think about,, he may be able to beat mmh.... I kind of didn't notice he was there...

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seem to be ignoring, or forgetting, two advantages held by team 2, more specifically the martians.

1. Shapeshifting. According to Xavier's own words, telepaths(in marvel at least) have trouble with shapeshifters. While they can do the more direct things(pure mind blasts, etc.) the more subtle approaches won't work.

2. Speed. Both of the martians, J'onn especially, are FTL, with the mental speed to go with that. Even without the shapeshifting, this is a massive advantage for the martians that people almost always seem to forget in telepathic battles.

That said, on paper, team 2(J'onn) takes it effortlessly.

By feats, post-Flashpoint, I haven't seen anything from the DC team that can keep up with the upper end feats from the Marvel team. While pre-Flashpoint, J'onn takes the lead in terms of feats.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dorukesin1

Team 2 only because of J'onn

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seem to be ignoring, or forgetting, two advantages held by team 2, more specifically the martians.

1. Shapeshifting. According to Xavier's own words, telepaths(in marvel at least) have trouble with shapeshifters. While they can do the more direct things(pure mind blasts, etc.) the more subtle approaches won't work.

2. Speed. Both of the martians, J'onn especially, are FTL, with the mental speed to go with that. Even without the shapeshifting, this is a massive advantage for the martians that people almost always seem to forget in telepathic battles.

That said, on paper, team 2(J'onn) takes it effortlessly.

By feats, post-Flashpoint, I haven't seen anything from the DC team that can keep up with the upper end feats from the Marvel team. While pre-Flashpoint, J'onn takes the lead in terms of feats.

All of this is false,,,, What does FTL have to do with battle of minds??? again people get confused with the differences in dc and marvel.. In dc tp is predicated on how fast you move,, in marvel it has to do with psy energy which makes it instant...If you are a powerful telepath in marvel,, anything short of time barrier breaking speed will not be fast enough....

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xavier solos

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

Team 2,

No, that wouldn't help him tp anyone here considering he isn't more powerful than any of them except maybe the three stepford cuckoos girls... I don't know a lot about them... In marvel also,, speed wouldn't mean anything to the powerful tp users like jean, emma, and kid omega.. In fact the more I think about,, he may be able to beat mmh.... I kind of didn't notice he was there...

No I'm asking if they can't get in his mind via him being able to speedily think faster than anyone, what defense do they have? At any rate, it is a stalemate because TP vs TP isn't a real fight, it would be all about mind warping.

What the crap is a TP battle anyway? Who ever TP's better TP's best? How would this even place out? If noone is throwing punches to knock anyone out, and everyone can use TP, what puts A over B?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

Team 2,

No I'm asking if they can't get in his mind via him being able to speedily think faster than anyone, what defense do they have? At any rate, it is a stalemate because TP vs TP isn't a real fight, it would be all about mind warping.

What the crap is a TP battle anyway? Who ever TP's better TP's best? How would this even place out? If noone is throwing punches to knock anyone out, and everyone can use TP, what puts A over B?

You don't read xmen?? they have tp battles all the time over there lol... Basically what he is asking is who is the most powerful telepaths,, which team... No speed wouldn't have anything to do with it as in marvel they have whats called psionics or psy energy... so speed wouldn't do anything for the mmh and grod's of the world.... The only ones that I know have the psy energy to deal with the speed tho are the omega level mutants which is jean and omega.. I am not sure even as powerful as emma is if she could deal with speed per say.... Anyway the marvel team has two omegas,, which is uber powerful... I think mmh probably has the best pure feats but not sure he could beat two omegas...

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RandomSid82

@thegrayghost said:

Jonn has also scanned minds a galaxy away so Xavier's feat of doing so light years away isn't far better if at all

That aside had he actually frozen every mind on the planet that would have been above mere communication with a single person no matter how far away

I'm not going to bother arguing with you because all you seem to know how to do is lie about what people said a long time ago. But you are wrong, plain and simple.

Edit: Just for the heck of it:

Even better than freezing the minds, he forcibly takes over their minds and uses them to help beat the Z'Nox.
Even better than freezing the minds, he forcibly takes over their minds and uses them to help beat the Z'Nox.
No Caption Provided
And again, harvests the minds to use against Ego.
And again, harvests the minds to use against Ego.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 MMH is best telepath here

TheHeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Jean

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: so ....NOT freezing minds then? gotcha

Besides that , I didn't even say anything but beyond that the fact that you neither know of any freezing the minds of an entire planet feat AND would have still ignored it had one been presented , simultaneously manages to prove your lack of knowledge and bias at the same time , a feat as astoundingly as it is unlikely to be pulled off successfully, congratulations!

Jonn has similar feats himself mind, not exact , but similar . Though I'd be shocked if you actually knew them

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Besides that , I didn't even say anything but beyond that the fact that you neither know of any freezing the minds of an entire planet feat AND would have still ignored it had one been presented , simultaneously manages to prove your lack of knowledge and bias at the same time , a feat as astoundingly as it is unlikely to be pulled off successfully, congratulations!

Jonn has similar feats himself mind, not exact , but similar . Though I'd be shocked if you actually knew them

And this is why I do not argue with you. You talk alot of crap for not saying anything. I just posted feats better than freezing the minds of everyone on earth, but you know, that doesn't mean a thing to you. And yes, Xavier absolutely HAS frozen the minds of everyone on the planet, but you are so much of a DC fanboy it doesn't surprise me that you don't believe that.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Ok I'm the DC "fanboy" when I'm not even particularly arguing they would win, only correcting you ( as usual)?

The feats in question are not better than straight up freezing the planet with mind control . Seriously . If you want to go there , Jonn's shielded the league against the entire rest of the population's mind being used against them by Doctor Destiny just as one thing off the top of my head

That aside by all means if you are going to break the trend and actually prove that you are a) neither biased and b) actually know what you are talking about for a change , by all means show me scans of Xavier freezing the planet with mind control . Or heck even issue nos will do . I'll be waiting then .

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Ok I'm the DC "fanboy" when I'm not even particularly arguing they would win, only correcting you ( as usual)?

The feats in question are not better than straight up freezing the planet with mind control . Seriously . If you want to go there , Jonn's shielded the league against the entire rest of the population's mind being used against them by Doctor Destiny just as one thing off the top of my head

That aside by all means if you are going to break the trend and actually prove that you are a) neither biased and b) actually know what you are talking about for a change , by all means show me scans of Xavier freezing the planet with mind control . Or heck even issue nos will do . I'll be waiting then .

First off, you should really do yourself a favor and go look through my posts over the past 6 months. If you did, you would see that I actually vote for DC character to win more often than I vote for Marvel to win, but according to you I'm a biased Marvel fan. Sure buddy, gotta love your sad excuse for logic.

Secondly, yes, what Xavier did there is above freezing the minds of everyone on the planet. Not only did he go through every single mind on the planet, he filtered out the ones that were doing good for the planet(doctors, firefighters, superheroes...etc) so that he wouldn't interrupt them, then he also filtered out anyone with negative emotions, then he forcibly took over the minds of everyone else and joined them to his. That is WAYYYYYY above freezing the minds of everyone on the planet.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: so no ....freezing the planet then ? Cool.Thats all I needed to know

You seem to be under the mis -impression that I actually want to " debate " with you . I'm long past the point where I actually waste my time debating with the likes of you . I'm just correcting flat out misinformation

How hard is it to admit you made a mistake ? Just say " no such feats exist " and that's that . Come on, so one last time , has Xavier ever frozen the planet with his mind like you claimed ? Yes, or no?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By birdman400

is everybody just gonna ignore Manchester black? lmao

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way but no Xavier lead to me to think DC might take this

With Xavier and I say Marvel.

While sitting on the moon, Xavier gather the mental energy of 7 billion skrulls to try to sway Galactus's hand, which is still an impressive feat to me.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: so no ....freezing the planet then ? Cool.Thats all I needed to know

You seem to be under the mis -impression that I actually want to " debate " with you . I'm long past the point where I actually waste my time debating with the likes of you . I'm just correcting flat out misinformation

How hard is it to admit you made a mistake ? Just say " no such feats exist " and that's that . Come on, so one last time , has Xavier ever frozen the planet with his mind like you claimed ? Yes, or no?

Except you aren't correcting misinformation. You are flat out lying.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By pastepotpete1

i dont really read dc but from the looks of it i dont see how martian the manhunter can really be that powerful (as dc fans are claiming) if there are really that much a lack of telepaths in dc universe and that is what it looks like

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alik28 said:

Xavier solos

xavier isn't in the OP

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maninthemountain said:

Go back and read just one feat Xavier has done. They are more than a match for Martian Manhunters Telepathy.Sorry but holding a normal conversation from a galaxy away with TP is above freezing the mind of everyone on the planet(which by the way Xavier has done as well).

@thegrayghost said:

I'm not going to bother arguing with you because all you seem to know how to do is lie about what people said a long time ago. But you are wrong, plain and simple.

*Posts scans of not freezing the word *

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@thegrayghost said:

Except you aren't correcting misinformation. You are flat out lying.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont really read dc but from the looks of it i dont see how martian the manhunter can really be that powerful (as dc fans are claiming) if there are really that much a lack of telepaths in dc universe and that is what it looks like

it seems mm is a big fish in a small pond

quality > quantity

dc isn't known for their TP nor are their telepaths have as big names as those of marvel but that doesn't make them less powerful. even if mmh is big fish in a small pond he'll still be a big fish in the ocean.....there's no changing that

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete: I'm surprised you haven't been jumped upon by the DC fan brigade yet led by reaverlation saying " Jonn solos via TP GG" ( though to be fair one of them has already replied to you at this point ) ....still , unless you adopt Randomsid's attitude of pretty much putting your hands over your ears and saying "LALALA!", Jonn alone does things like shield 6 minds from an attack generated by six billion , and scan every mind on the planet and telepathically fool 60 odd telepaths even two of whom were enough to control half a million people , and do wide scans of a galaxy for minds and pocket dimensions and the like , all of which puts him at least on par with say Xavier ......though no doubt you will shortly see the arrival of an army that proclaims it to be far better, while largely leaving out context and whatnot

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awwww these TP threads.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RandomSid82

@thegrayghost said:

@pastepotpete: I'm surprised you haven't been jumped upon by the DC fan brigade yet led by reaverlation saying " Jonn solos via TP GG" ( though to be fair one of them has already replied to you at this point ) ....still , unless you adopt Randomsid's attitude of pretty much putting your hands over your ears and saying "LALALA!", Jonn alone does things like shield 6 minds from an attack generated by six billion , and scan every mind on the planet and telepathically fool 60 odd telepaths even two of whom were enough to control half a million people , and do wide scans of a galaxy for minds and pocket dimensions and the like , all of which puts him at least on par with say Xavier ......though no doubt you will shortly see the arrival of an army that proclaims it to be far better, while largely leaving out context and whatnot

Lmao, I've shown feats above J'onn's but yes, I am the one "putting your hands over your ears and saying "LALALA!"" Sure buddy. You may want to actually do your research before you try that schtick.

By the way, according to you if I can't show a scan of it happening, that means it never happened correct? So tell me, can you show a picture of you losing your virginity? You can't? Then that means it never happened correct? I grew up reading X-men comics from the time I was 7 years old and still read them every once in a while today. Over 25 years of comics and it somehow means that because I can't find one specific scan that it never happened. Terrible logic there.