#1 Posted by RIKR2 (10232 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar & Damian Hellstrom

vs

Black Adam & Mirror Master

Welcome to the First round battle of MARVEL vs DC tournament

• You win by debating for your team.
  • Team with the most votes win. (even users that aren’t in the tournament can vote)
  • Vote for the one who debate better not the one who have the better team
  • You can said when you think is not use to debate anymore and ask to the reader to star voting when the debate start circling
  • Battle is to death or KO
  • No BFR, Speed blitzing or mind rape
  • Every member of your team would be on character and would have their regular gear

You’ll get: 30 min of prep time and a file of your adversary ability

Objective: beat the other team

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this is going to be hard.

#3 Posted by Oni_Bane (1555 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool i'm ready

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay lets start.

#5 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be really tough, but alright i'll try even if I win or lose, at least i tried.

Okay i see the fight going like this.

Damian Hellstrom VS Mirror Master

I heard Mirror Master is a very powerful Flash villain, who can trap people in mirror like dimensions and than destroy it. This is impressive, but Damian can teleport. So even if Mirror Master sends him there he can't do much there. Damian can just teleport him into the sun. Damian is also a Hell Lord now like people like Hela, Mephisto , Satannish, etc. Damian can also erase thoughts from people. One thing about Damian is that he will do anything to win a fight, by no means. He will trick, and such to win. So in-character i can see Damian erasing Mirror Master's memory, making him forget all his powers. He won't know whats happening. At that moment Damian can strike, and finish him easily. I can also see Damian winning by just energy projection, he has taken bunches of Hell Lords before. Damian can project energy threw his trident as an a attack called "hell fire." This attack would surely KO Mirror Master, because it attacks your life force.

Quasar VS Black Adam

Black Adam may have Quasar out-matched in speed, physical strength, and ruthlessness. Quasar beats his in all the other departments. Quasar is a lot more versatile with his Quantum Bands. If Quasar gets his shields up. I doubt anything Black Adam does will get threw it. There way to durable for him to destroy. Even if he does he will have to exceed a lot of energy to destroy them, which can be remade my Quasar. Quasar has tanked hits from the Avengers, X-Men, and other heroes to without to much trouble. ( He was having a calm conversation at the same time. ) Also Quasar can just drain his energy, leaving Black Adam helpless. Like he did to save the Annihaltors. Quasar can drain the energy from the city, and fire it at Black Adam, seeing as he drain and released energy of a star. Quasar can also make constructs of heroes to shorten the physical strength gap, last time he made a construct of Hulk.

#6 Posted by RIKR2 (10232 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: @Oni_Bane: bump

#7 Posted by Oni_Bane (1555 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok.....

Mirror Master has 30 minutes of prep so that is plenty time for him to set all the mirrors and traps he needs, you are right MM could trap DH in the mirror dimension and leave him there. But like you said Damian can just teleport out, So I see him toying with him creating hundred of phony MM to keep him busy while BA is taking Quasar, BA has the strength advantage and seeing as the Quantum Bands are weak against magic as in they have no way to absorb it or defend against it, He could easily SHAZAM though his shield and punch a hole though him. Meanwhile while Damian is still trying to figure out which MM is the real MM, BA can come and grab ahold of Damian by the throat which mean no spells or tricks. Quick twist of the wrist and Damian's neck is broken.

#8 Posted by RIKR2 (10232 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant:

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

Ok.....

Mirror Master has 30 minutes of prep so that is plenty time for him to set all the mirrors and traps he needs, you are right MM could trap DH in the mirror dimension and leave him there. But like you said Damian can just teleport out, So I see him toying with him creating hundred of phony MM to keep him busy while BA is taking Quasar, BA has the strength advantage and seeing as the Quantum Bands are weak against magic as in they have no way to absorb it or defend against it, He could easily SHAZAM though his shield and punch a hole though him. Meanwhile while Damian is still trying to figure out which MM is the real MM, BA can come and grab ahold of Damian by the throat which mean no spells or tricks. Quick twist of the wrist and Damian's neck is broken.

Black Adam can't beat Quasar that easily. Even though he has a weakness to magic. Damian would just destroy the mirrors

#10 Posted by Oni_Bane (1555 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Oni_Bane said:

Ok.....

Black Adam can't beat Quasar that easily. Even though he has a weakness to magic. Damian would just destroy the mirrors

His Quantum Bands can't help him against the magic of Black Adam, the source of his powers are the Quantum Bands. You also said already Black Adam outmatches him in speed, and strength. If he breaks though Quasar's shields there isn't much he can do. MM only has to hold of Damian, he doesn't have to defeat him. He can create hundreds of duplicates to just distract Damian. I know Thanos grabbed Damian by the throat and he could't do a thing.

#11 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Oni_Bane said:

Ok.....

His Quantum Bands can't help him against the magic of Black Adam, the source of his powers are the Quantum Bands. You also said already Black Adam outmatches him in speed, and strength. If he breaks though Quasar's shields there isn't much he can do. MM only has to hold of Damian, he doesn't have to defeat him. He can create hundreds of duplicates to just distract Damian. I know Thanos grabbed Damian by the throat and he could't do a thing.

Quasar has fought Thor who is a lot more magical than Black Adam. So, nope, that won't do. The power difference between Black Adam & Thanos is so immense, it's not even funny. Not a good example. He can hold him off, but by time Quasar is done, it's a wrap. Or Damian can just kill Mirror Master..

#12 Posted by Oni_Bane (1555 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam is powerful enough to take Quasar, he goes toe to toe with Superman. How is going to stop a SHAZAM bolt?

#13 Posted by RIKR2 (10232 posts) - - Show Bio

keep going :D

#14 Posted by Greendevil (1893 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ftw

#15 Posted by RIKR2 (10232 posts) - - Show Bio

ready for vote?@Oni_Bane: @jeanroygrant:

#16 Posted by Oni_Bane (1555 posts) - - Show Bio

As ready as I'll ever be.

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@RIKR2 said:

ready for vote?@Oni_Bane: @jeanroygrant:

Yes.

#18 Posted by RIKR2 (10232 posts) - - Show Bio

NEED VOTE GUYS

my vote goes for

#19 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@RIKR2 said:

my vote goes for

#20 Posted by YoungJustice (6648 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't vote for either. Because I don't think either really knows much about Mirror Master and his mirror deminsion....

#21 Posted by beatboks1 (6960 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeanroygrant for me. No counter that will cu it offered for Hellstrom

#22 Posted by Oni_Bane (1555 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

I don't vote for either. Because I don't think either really knows much about Mirror Master and his mirror deminsion....

You are correct sir.

#23 Posted by RIKR2 (10232 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: win

#24 Posted by LordStoop (514 posts) - - Show Bio

jeanroygrant wins this one

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes!!!! Nice match