#1 Posted by RIKR2 (10226 posts) - - Show Bio

The Fury and Lord Mar-Vell

vs

Arion & Brainwave Jr

Welcome to the First round battle of MARVEL vs DC tournament

• You win by debating for your team.
  • Team with the most votes win. (even users that aren’t in the tournament can vote)
  • Vote for the one who debate better not the one who have the better team
  • You can said when you think is not use to debate anymore and ask to the reader to star voting when the debate start circling
  • Battle is to death or KO
  • No BFR, Speed blitzing or mind rape
  • Every member of your team would be on character and would have their regular gear

You’ll get: 30 min of prep time and a file of your adversary ability

Objective: beat the other team

#2 Edited by beatboks1 (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

Brainwave Jr pairs of with the Fury. he mentally teleports them to Limbo (it's not BFR just changing the battle field as we are both going there) where creates a dream scape where the furies desire to destroy all super humans are fulfilled. The dreamscape combined with the will numbing properties of Limbo mean that it is an empiric but complete victory. Only Brainwave and Ultra have shown the mental power and will to be able to retain mental drive in Limbo.

Arion uses his magic to match Mar-Vell easily. Since he will know every move Before Mar-vell makes it, can become intangible at will , create illusions, project force fields, teleport and dimensionally move, plus a degree of reality warping, energy manipulation (draws and controls light energy),. Arion has beaten God's and is himself the son of two, he is thousands of years old (was born in the first age of Atlantis before even the first ice age, his magic ended the second Ice age)

#3 Posted by RIKR2 (10226 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: bump

#4 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

Brainwave Jr pairs of with the Fury. he mentally teleports them to Limbo (it's not BFR just changing the battle field as we are both going there) where creates a dream scape where the furies desire to destroy all super humans are fulfilled. The dreamscape combined with the will numbing properties of Limbo mean that it is an empiric but complete victory. Only Brainwave and Ultra have shown the mental power and will to be able to retain mental drive in Limbo.

Arion uses his magic to match Mar-Vell easily. Since he will know every move Before Mar-vell makes it, can become intangible at will , create illusions, project force fields, teleport and dimensionally move, plus a degree of reality warping, energy manipulation (draws and controls light energy),. Arion has beaten God's and is himself the son of two, he is thousands of years old (was born in the first age of Atlantis before even the first ice age, his magic ended the second Ice age)

From what I understand of Limbo, it's effectively the Astral plane, right? How do you plan to drag the Fury into the astral plane when he doesn't have a mind of sort? He's immune to Telepathy. So all things considered, your plans falls to pieces as Brainwave can't hope to compete with The Fury on a physical aspect and can't effect him mentally.

Arion's ability to reality warp is negated by the rules, and you need to remember, Mar-Vell is immortal, he is also near enough impervious to damage, single handidly taking down Quasar, Nova and The Silver Surfer at once, in faact, he actually one shotted the former herald of Galactus.

#5 Posted by RIKR2 (10226 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: ???

#6 Edited by beatboks1 (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

Limbo is not the astral plane. it's a plane/ dimension between dimensions where existence is non existance. it's where the JLA and JSA first imprisoned the Earth 3 crime syndicate. it's where Ultra ejected several JLAers and JSAers to upset the cosmic balance so that the equalizing effect would wipe all heores from existence on E2. it's just a dimension of nothingness that only the strogest will can retain drive and focus in. the omly ones that have done so are brainwave, Ultr Humanite, Hal Jordan, Alan Scot and Power ring ( green Lantern type of the crime syndicate.

Arion has defeated the Chaos god Chaon of DC ( that would be like Chthon in marvel) without reality warping. he has drawn into himself the energy of every star in the heavens, he has defeated gods numerous times who are more powerful than SS. He has also defeated his brother several times while he himself was depowered, and defeated gids in this state also. as for immortal so what so is Arion. he was born before the first kingdom of Atlantis. he sacrificed himself to safe the world and spent centuries as a star in the heavens before returning to a human form just before the seconf ice age ( which he ended with his magic) he was still alive and kicking in the 1990's. He is. Lord of Order so his power is up there with Shazam, and Nabu ( both of whom in DOV fought the spectre and held their own for several pages- Spectre would own Galactus so I hardly see his heralds being an issue). in Demon ( or it may have been WW) while under the sway of a spell of morgan Le Fey he fought Phantom Stranger, Etrigan and Wonder Woman at once. that was mind slaved ( programed bewitched by spell) they had to use plot to take him down. wih control of his wits you seriously think Mar-vell will be a problem?? If you do your Way off base. Add to which his magic allows him clairvoyance, esp, equal to what cosmic power does in knowledge if not greater. he can become intangible in instants travel between planes of existence as well as teleport. when Atlantis was under attack from an alien race he put up a shield around every one of her citizens at once while attacking. he can completely control the elements of nature. He was a le to overload a being that was absorbing the sun ( the reason for the ice age) by blasting it with more power than it could take. Mar-vell is seriously outclassex here I'm afraid, SERIOUSLY outclassed. scans will be forthcoming

#7 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: If you comparison to Arion being on par with Nabu, then I'm going to have to say he's far in excess of Thanos...

#8 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, Limbo definitely counts as BFR....

#9 Posted by beatboks1 (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip said:

@beatboks1: If you comparison to Arion being on par with Nabu, then I'm going to have to say he's far in excess of Thanos...

I never said he was there level I said he is up there. Shazam is no where near Nabu in power and is also a Lord Of Order. He also could not Beat Thanos as he couldn't even beat his children Satannish and Lady Blaze (both of whom would go down in a second to Thanos). For that matter neither could Nabu. The entire Lords of Order cowered to Darkseid in the Inza Nelson fate run so how could one of them beat him. Darkseid = Thanos. Spectre can't kill DS either so even he can't beat DS. Thanos is likewise unkillable. In power Arion isn't far behind Classic Doctor Fate (so Classic Strange also). Oh and before you say it Fate has also lost to DS.

The thing is with just his knowledge of magic when Depowered Arion has defeated high level beings. He has on many occasions to win the day given every bit of magic energy within him (that's just the lengths he'll go to) leaving him literally completely powerless and having to build his power again after wards. he has as a result faced many a threat with no power what so-ever and still come out victorious. He is peak human even Depowered and a master warrior both in Sword and H2H

I'm feeling lazy so here is just a heep of scans from my Arion folder. I'll sort later

Next Few show his warrior skill even fighting blind folded,

and beings of power.

#10 Posted by beatboks1 (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip said:

Also, Limbo definitely counts as BFR....

If you and your adversary are being moved to another dimension it's not a BFR. I haven't removed them from the battle field, I've just shifted the battle field to another. If the battlefield was the coliseum and during the battle we went through a wall to be outside would that be BFR if both combatants are in the throws of a fight. That's not removing anyone from the battle that's taking the battle elsewhere.

#11 Posted by RIKR2 (10226 posts) - - Show Bio

ready for voting?

#12 Posted by beatboks1 (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

@RIKR2:

I think I am. it's up to

#13 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1 said:

@RIKR2:

I think I am. it's up to

I've still got to do a proper rebuttal, will get round to it in a few hours :P

#14 Posted by RIKR2 (10226 posts) - - Show Bio

@Backflip: ?

#15 Posted by RIKR2 (10226 posts) - - Show Bio

I guest with can star with the voting

:

#16 Posted by beatboks1 (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

that doesn't really seem fair. Backflip dis say he had a counter, and thus far he hasn't really layed down much of a strategy. He's only really questioned some of my tactics. I'd like to give him a little more time. we all on ocassion have real world stuff that takes precedance over forum activity. just allow him another day, please!

#17 Posted by RIKR2 (10226 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1:if u said is ok than I’ll allow another day! I said this cuz I dint wan u to get impatient :)

#18 Posted by beatboks1 (6958 posts) - - Show Bio

@RIKR2: OK I think that's been fair. It's been almost 4 days

#19 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah sorry guys have had issues with my internet, I promise you I'll get a strategy up tonight or failing that, forfeit :P

#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Backflip